Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Towers Corridor

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Prof. Lilith Wood

Prof. Lilith Wood
  • Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1106 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 06 January 2015 - 08:20 PM

"Well I hate to hear that." The last thing Lilith ever wanted was for Savvy to have troubles at all, she wanted her to make it through unscathed and what not. Call it a motherly instinct kicking in as she got further along in her pregnancy or just her being protective of her sister but she didn't want to see her sad. "Because they are cruel and have the emotional range of a teaspoon." Lilith said conversationally. "But really boys at this age are immature and don't know what they want. Even your brother didn't know when I was positive without a doubt he was my soulmate. They could be kicked in the bum by something and still miss the obvious." Unfortunately it took a few years for boys to grow out of that stage, and poor Savvy just got stuck at some cruel boy's heartless intentions. It did get Lilith's pregnancy hormones going though, nothing like someone hurting her sister to stir up some pregnancy rage. 

"You have to say that, you're family!" Lilith chuckled, that of course was true but she knew that Savvy was being genuine about it. Savvy asked about having a baby one day and Lilith raised an eyebrow, well this was new. Savvy so far had only been dead focused on Quidditch like her brother, although boys had been in the picture they hadn't played a dominate role. "Well it will be if you want it." She commented hugging the younger girl. "Although I'm sure you know this was a bit of an opps at the time, but I'm delighted." She admitted, squeezing Savvy's shoulder. "I wouldn't worry about your brother, I'm the scary one. I did teach that class on torture tactics awhile back, and ran detentions. If the boy has any sense he'll fear me." She of course was being serious as well, she'd go to azkaban for Savannah. "It's a strange sensation at first, someone moving inside you without you being able to control it. Especially when they hook their feet over your ribs and pull or sit on your bladder. Some nights I'm just trying to sleep and this little one is doing karate. Even through this it is a miracle, and you get used to it after awhile." As difficult as her pregnancy had been she wouldn't take any of it back. 

#42 OFFLINE   Shay Brownlowe

Shay Brownlowe
  • Slytherin 6th Year
  • 287 posts
  • Locationwherever the trouble is
  • Wand Type:dogwood, unicorn hair core, 12 1/2 inches, flexible
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 04 November 2015 - 08:37 PM

((NEW RP))
((Tag: Allen Liddell))

So, as it turned out, a certain little Claw boy's birthday was on Halloween. And someone had just happened to completely forget about it, as he'd just gotten wrapped up in the Halloween spirit. What? It was Shay's favorite holiday, alright? Yup, Shay. Who else? Since then, the Sly had been thinking and thinking of a good present to get Allen, just as a kind of in return thing for the baking and the class help and the just being his friend part. And besides, if it was Shay's birthday, the boy would probably get him something, wouldn't he? Wait, he couldn't just assume that. Geez, this boy was so nice, it was messing with his head. Not that he didn't like it though...

Anyways, once he'd gotten his hands on gifts that he was satisfied with, Shay decided to go deliver them to the boy himself, because there wasn't much around for him to do at the moment, and he loved seeing people's reactions to receiving things. Making the long trek from the dungeon up to the towers, the Sly was breathing hard by the time he got up there, but he was close to the entrance of the Claw common room, so he walked over to it and plopped right down, running a hand through his hair. See, the plan was to wait for someone to either come out or go in, and he'd then ask if Allen was in there. Yeah, not a great one, but this was exactly why he didn't get into Ravenclaw in the first place. He did contemplate trying to sneak in, but he didn't even want to deal with that talking eagle thing. To be honest, Shay thought it might secretly be really smart, and able to automatically tell that he was a Slytherin. Nonetheless, the boy was pretty content to just sit there at the moment, glad there weren't any more stairs to walk up. He pulled his knapsack full of gifts to his chest before leaning his head back against the wall, closing his eyes.

• Allen Liddell likes this

#43 OFFLINE   Allen Liddell

Allen Liddell
  • Adult
  • Others: Ravenclaw Affiliate
  • 839 posts
  • LocationHampshire, England ; Paris, France
  • Wand Type:10¾" Rosewood, Unicorn Tail Hair, very flexible
  • Nickname(s):Al || Alli
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 04 November 2015 - 09:20 PM

There was tons of essays and subject to do and review, Allen didn't like to leave things to the last minute, so he gather all his stuff and supplies, Yuki began to run around him purring next to his legs, it was kinda odd, but not unnatural behavior, this would normally mean two things, either that she was hungry or that she wanted Allen's attention, but he had a feeling was the first "Alright Yuki, let me see what I have." he open his trunk and look over the special section of it, mean for he store his dishes, be had that trunk specially made for him, because he had a feeling he was gonna be sorted in Ravenclaw and he knew how trouble would be for him going always downstairs to bake, not that he didn't mind, but at the middle of night is all good a little snack while you are reading a book, at least that was Allen's personal habit. "You are in luck, I still have a bunch of tuna and salmon biscuits, here you can have two of each." he stroke her fur and when he was about to close the trunk he notice he had a bag with a card saying "For Shay." he decided to put it on his satchel, he know he would find him today, thought he didn't know how he knew that.

As the door of the common room exit open he was surprise to see Shay there "Shay, what are you doing here, did we have a studying section planned today?" he went to his satchel and look up for a timetable he had design for helping his two closest friends in their study, except Flying, but he was pretty sure Shay was pretty good at that class on his own, better than Allen for sure. "Well I am glad you are here, I was planning to give this to you the other day..." he began to blush "I hope they are good, I mean I am pretty sure the cupcakes are, just not sure about the macaroons." he said this while giving to him a pretty bag with a note.

• Shay Brownlowe likes this

#44 OFFLINE   Shay Brownlowe

Shay Brownlowe
  • Slytherin 6th Year
  • 287 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 02:05 PM

Well, that fortunately took shorter time than expected. Shay opened his eyes as he heard the common room door open, surprised to see no one other than Allen himself. He stood up, stretched, and padded over to him. "Oh, oh no. But actually, could I get another one of those? Philly chewed up mine..." the boy scratched the back of his neck sheepishly, referring to the puppy currently sleeping in his room. What a cute little handful. Anyways, the Claw went on to say that he was glad the Sly was there, which was always good. Don't need to show up at the wrong time. But then, Allen pulled out a bag full of desserts, and while Shay was definitely grateful, like wow, he'd managed to bake macarons, he jutted out his bottom lip in a pout while taking the batty bag. "Aw, well thank you, this is amazing, but I had come because I'd wanted to give you stuff! For your birthday! Sorry it's late, by the way," he ended in more of a mumble as he leaned over and picked up his knapsack.

Shay pulled out four books and a sketchpad, all in a stack. The closed sketchpad was on top, but the titles on the spines of the books read Cooking the Muggle Way, Enchantment in Baking, Spellman's Syllabary, and Magical Hieroglyphs and Logograms. "So, two of the books are about cooking and baking, and then the other two are Ancient Runes related... I can always return them, though, if you already have them or just don't like them, you know, it'd be fine," Shay rambled as he handed over the books but snatched the sketchpad off the top, basically stalling with his words because he was anxious about his last present. "And I know all this doesn't much compare to everything you've done for me, and it's not even my birthday, but I also have this," the boy opened the sketchpad and took out the paper on top, which was already ripped out, and set it on top of the book stack before putting the pad filled with drawings back in his bag. "It's, uh, it's just a quick drawing I did one day. Nothing special, but, er, thought you might as well have it." Shay bit his lip absently as he continued to shift his eyes from his art to Allen's face, thoughts running through his mind.

#45 OFFLINE   Allen Liddell

Allen Liddell
  • Adult
  • 839 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 10:20 PM

Allen look at Shay for awhile a little puzzled "Philly? Some new pet? Well... Very well he can head to library, I was going there anyway, that way I can review my class notes and add some extras while I help with your homeworks." he seem pleased with his treat bags, however he wasn't expecting what follows next. Shay handed him over four brand new books, well sort off, one of them he actually already had. He fetch a quill and gave to Shay "Shay would you please write something special for me in this books." he smiled to let him know he knew why he was asking this, once he finish, he fetch his copy of the book and sign up the first page:

"If you believe in yourself

And have dedication and pride

And never quit, you'll be a winner.

The price of victory is high but so are the rewards.

Yours truly, Allen Kharis Liddell"

He then had it over to him "There, now you will have a one of a kind edition and also my vote of trust in your cooking abilities." he said blushing a little, he then took a look at the manuals and the portrait he made of Allen. Allen was so happy that he hugged Shay "It doesn't matter if it is a late gift what matter is the thought of your action. Thank you Shay, I will make sure to give you something in return in your birthday." when he stop hugging Allen was red and crying tears of joy, this was one of the sweetest thing someone ever did for him. "I am sorry... I am not used to being given gifts, specially from people that isn't my family, I really am thankful for this. Also you might need to help me with this later." he said pointing to the Ancient Runes volumes.

• Shay Brownlowe likes this

#46 OFFLINE   Shay Brownlowe

Shay Brownlowe
  • Slytherin 6th Year
  • 287 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 09:15 AM

"Oh, I haven't told you about him? Philly's my dog-- Well, his real name's Philip, but I like to call him Philly," Shay responded before grinning, adding, "He's a handful, but his cuteness makes up for it. You should meet him some time." It was then present time, and Allen pulled out a quill, asking the Sly to write something in the Enchantment in Baking book, it making more sense when the boy pulled out his own copy and starting to write in it as well. Shay took the quill slowly, trying to think of what the heckie to write, and then how exactly he'd write it. He decided to at least start by signing his name, one of the only things he could actually spell. But once he finished with that, he was about to write down his message, not caring if things were spelled wrong, but what if Allen cared? It was the copy he was keeping. "Um, Allen?" the Sly asked, quiet words still breaking the silence, "Do you care if things are spelled wrong in the message? And if you do, could you help me?" He could feel an embarrassed blush making its way onto his face, even though from the study sessions and all, Allen probably already had an idea of Shay's disability.

The Claw handed over his copy once finished writing, and the boy couldn't read it at the moment, but he'd take time to figure it out later. He mentioned now trusting Shay's ability in cooking, and the Sly raised his eyebrows while giggling, "I don't know if you should do that, but thank you." But then they were hugging, and Shay found that he liked holding the boy much more when he was embracing him back, unlike that really bad day in Hogsmeade. But why was he thinking about that now? "Ohhh, you're welcome," he smiled, pulling back and being surprised at the fact that Allen was crying. For some reason, this made Shay blush really hard, but he reached up and brushed some stray tears off the boy's face nonetheless. "Arright, I'll try. Surprisingly enough, I'm finding runes to be rather easy to read," he smiled at this, because maybe he wasn't so bad at all the book stuff.

#47 OFFLINE   Allen Liddell

Allen Liddell
  • Adult
  • 839 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:26 PM

So he had a dog, he wonder if Philly and Yuki would go along, but if he was a puppy there might be a chance of the two animals bounding. "Maybe, I wonder if Philly would like Yuki. Have you met her? She is my reading partner and the reason why I carried tuna and salmon biscuits." Shay might be confused so he add "She is my siamese kitten." While he was scribbling the notes, Allen notice his friend struggle look so it didn't come as surprised what he asked. "Sure, let me help you then." he packed his gifts in his satchel and sat next to Shay "So, what are you trying to write?" he would listen and scribble down in a spare paper and handle to him so he could copy. "There, can you understand my calligraphy?"

He smiled at Shay after his reaction to his compliment "Well you are still free to have cooking lessons with me, I don't mind cooking along with you. I quite fun to be honest, is a different sort of fun but even I can't find a word to describe it." as he said this he began to blush. After the warm thank you embrace, that Shay returned back, his friend clean up the tears of his face, which made him giggle a little, because it tickles him. "That is impressive, well if I like it I might sign up next term in Ancient Runes classes too." he then hold Shay's hand and said "Come on let's head downstairs, we have some homework to do."

#48 OFFLINE   Prof. Aimi Doi

Prof. Aimi Doi

Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Earth Elemental, Animagus, Potions Professor, Tutorial Center Tutor, Yearbook Club Professor Moderator

• Hogwarts Professors
  • 2390 posts
  • Wand Type:9 1/2" Cherry wood with Dragon heartstring
  • Nickname(s):Aimi
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 26 February 2016 - 12:17 PM

(New RP one post)

Aimi went up to the towers to check the common room. It was really tiring but it was worth it. She went up and reached the towers. She was catching her breath but she needs to get use to it specially their common room is there. This day was really harsh for her as her first day. She wish she will have a better day and stay here at hogwarts. She miss her cousin Akira but she will just mail him once she gets settleed in.

(End RP)

#49 OFFLINE   Prof. Ella Wallingford

Prof. Ella Wallingford

Psychokinesis, Slytherin Alumna

• 176 posts
  • Wand Type:14.5 in Vine with Dragon Heartstring, pliant.

Posted 26 April 2016 - 08:08 PM

(new rp for grumpy wallingford)

Ella couldn't believe Jamie was at Hogwarts already.  It seemed like she'd been away from home for such a short time, but here he was already!  To be honest, she was really glad he was here.  She'd get to show him all the cool things and introduce him to the couple of cool pals she'd made so far.  Ella went up to the corridor near where the Ravenclaw Common Room was, certain that he'd pass by on the way to lunch and they could walk down together.  She'd spent the morning in class, but her brother hadn't, on account of being brand new and having a grace period or something.  Ella's had lasted about a month, it was annoying.  Anyway, now Jamie got to experience that really fun time of Not Doing Much of Anything.  But she was here!  And she was taking it upon herself to keep an eye on her brother.  Make sure he didn't get into too much trouble.  Which was a daunting task, but she could do it.  Ella sat on a bench outside the common room, waiting for the kid. 

• Kameron Corven likes this

#50 OFFLINE   Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

Salem Witch Institute Transfer, Official Ravenclaw Alumnus

• 141 posts
  • Blood Status:Creature

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:05 PM

New Rp tag Moun. 

He was here once again, really unsure as to why. It would make more since to him to be teaching in France, but since he graduated from this school he felt it better to teach here. Besides he didn't feel like packing everything up and moving back to France. That wasn't something that he was ready for at the moment. His parents had picked up his sister and moved back to America, which was all good but he remembered her crying, wanting to spend the rest of her school year with him. He felt bad for her really he did. He shook his head a little when he noticed Roman shoot off in front of him. "Silly cat" he muttered to himself. The cat had grown since they left the school but he seemed to know where he was going. The common room where he was sure to get all kinds of loves from the students. Ethan at the moment though stopped looking at the paintings on the walls. Trying to familiarize himself with everything once again. 

• Moun Stark likes this

#51 OFFLINE   Moun Stark

Moun Stark
  • Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 3422 posts
  • LocationOxford
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, dragonheart string, 9 and a half inches, quite flexible
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:20 PM

Moun was storming out of the Ravenclaw common room when she almost bumped into a black cat. She cursed under her breath, but the animal didn't seem to mind her short temper and started to purr as if it was recognising her. Intrigued, she kneeled next to it to take a closer look.

It took her a good while to recignise the pet, but it eventually came back to her.

Roman? she asked in a soft whisper, scratching the cat behind the ear.

It had grown so much since she'd last seen it! But if Roman was there, it could only mean one thing... She scanned the corridor, left and right, and spotted her mentee's familiar silhouette.

Ethan! she let out with enthusiasm. What are you doing here?

• Prof. Ethan Collins Jr. likes this

#52 OFFLINE   Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

• 141 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 01:47 PM

Some of the paintings seemed to be playing ticks with his mind. He could have sworn that there had been different people in them when he was going here. He frowned slightly and went to step back to see if he could find said people but something grabbed his attention. Well more like someone. He blinked a couple times and turned his head to the voice. A smile etched his face. "Well if it isn't my little mentor. Well not so little now. You've grown." he mused walking closer to her, still with the silly little smile on his face. "Oh yeah, Um I'm teaching here now. Funny, huh." He said with a scratch of his neck. "Did you see Roman?" He wanted to make sure that cat hadn't gone and gotten himself into trouble. Though it didn't take long to hear purring and looked down. "Ah! You seemed to have found the person you were looking for huh." he shook his head and looked back up at Moun. "What has been going on here?" He wondered, he had been gone for a little while now. 

• Moun Stark likes this

#53 OFFLINE   Moun Stark

Moun Stark
  • Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 3422 posts
  • LocationOxford

Posted 16 November 2016 - 02:04 PM

Moun grinned as the young man approached.

Not enough, she joked at his comment.

She had always been short. The smaller student in her class more often than not. Ethan had changed too. He looked more adult now...

The claw girl's jaw fell when he told her that he was here to teach.

You're a professor? she repeated, eyes wide open, trying to process the information.

It had already felt a little weird to have an older student as a mentee, but now... She imagined taking his class. Funny wasn't the word that was coming to her right now -awkward, probably-, but maybe it was funny too indeed. How could he already be a professor when she was still a sixth-year? They didn't have that much age difference, did they? Of course, she'd lost time in her curriculum... what had she been doing all this time?

She snapped out of her thoughts as he asked what had been going on.

Well, I lost my Head Girl badge, failed my exams, repeated my sixth-year, and became the number one troublemaker in house Ravenclaw, she enumerated innerly.

But she couldn't tell him that now, could she?

Er... not much... same old, you know, she awkwardly answered instead.

• Prof. Ethan Collins Jr. likes this

#54 OFFLINE   Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

Prof. Ethan Collins Jr.

• 141 posts

Posted 27 November 2016 - 11:30 PM

(So sorry this is late.. writer got busy with things and forgot!!!) 

Ethan grinned at her and shook his head. "Okay, well I was trying to make you feel better." he mused with a small laugh. His laugh didn't stop as he watched her mouth drop open when he told her that he was going to be a professor. "Yeah, Shocking isn't it. I never thought I would be back in this place again." But then again he was pretty happy about being back. Never knew what he could bring to people. Besides, he wanted to make sure that his family knew that he was able to take care of himself, and the fact that he might need to help out his sister anytime. He really wanted her to come over with him. He shook his head to clear his thoughts when he asked her what was going on. Though she seemed a little silent for a moment, he had to wonder what was really going on with her. Though he couldn't help but tilt his head a little as she answered him. Blinking a couple time he couldn't help but be a little worried about her. "Are you sure? I can been a good ear to listen too." He said running his hand through his hair. 

• Moun Stark likes this

#55 OFFLINE   Moun Stark

Moun Stark
  • Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 3422 posts
  • LocationOxford

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:53 AM

(( no problem, these things happen :D ))

Moun smiled slightly.

It's good to see you back, she said, even if it felt weird to see yet another friend going over to the staff side, while she stayed here, a student once more.

Obviously, the young man wasn't convinced by her vague answer, and he looked slightly worried. She made a pout.

Okay, things have been a little complicated for me lately, she answered with a shrug, looking away as she separated the things she could tell him from those she'd rather not. Tell him about her sneakings and rule-breakings? Er... maybe not. He would discover that soon enough, and she wasn't sure she could stand a disappointed look on yet another face. No, her disgrace could probably wait.

I've had... family problems... she summed up quickly.

Now, this was an euphemism.

... and I've lost a bunch of friends because I kissed the wrong boy... she added.

He would probably hear about this soonish too: this had been one of the most discussed topics in Hogwarts when that stupid picture had made the front page of the school's journal. (( link in sig ))

She shook her head, preventing herself from dwelling on those painful memories, and quickly changed the topic.

But that's nothing I can't overcome, she said, trying to sound cheerful -who said Coué method? Enough about me, what about you? What have you been doing since you left?

#56 OFFLINE   Kristal St. Adams

Kristal St. Adams

Cryokinesis, Official Ravenclaw Alumna

• Adult
  • 430 posts
  • Wand Type:10 inch Rose Wood with Fairy Wing

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:43 PM

Kris ran outside the common room holding her latest book on dangerous creatures.  She couldn't wait to start reading it because it was just released.  Finding a nice spot by the window near the Ravenclaw common room she planted herself there.  She opened her book, her eyes sparkled form the excitement.  Kris started to scan through the book, her eyes catching a few interesting details about a particular animal.  This animal hunted at night, laid eggs, it had a long tail, and it performed mating dances.  Kris giggled at the last part.  As she continued reading something else caught her eyes.  This small little snake had venom that could kill his pray in a matter of seconds.  This was definitely something she wanted to continue reading.  After a few, she closed her book, stood up and ran towards the grounds to meet her friends and tell them about this book.

#57 OFFLINE   Holly Zsoldos

Holly Zsoldos

Triplet Telepathy, Slytherin Alumna

• Adult
  • 314 posts
  • LocationHolyhead

Posted 24 March 2017 - 07:02 PM

Holly's bunny slippers were not proper running shoes, yet there she was, running down the corridor of the towers with great agility. It was late, much too late, and Professor Apking had left her with two of the craziest people she had ever encountered in her life. No, not Lucija Fulbright. It was some guy that she had never met before and one of the head girls, Anastasia. What a stunt that girl had tried to pull. The two were filled with so much alacrity that they would have gotten a right jolt from killing her, she was sure of this. Sequoia and Willow hadn't come to her rescue, which must have meant that their brains were off - they were sleeping. The sisters, who were filled with so much vivacity, normally had each others' backs. Holly couldn't fault them for getting rest. Oh, if only she hadn't risen from her bed to treat Anastasia for her stupid class. But she had to slow down, at least momentarily. The force of the blood rushing to her head, then rushing back out, had really messed with her, and she was still feeling the effects. Holly only took a brief break, though, her heart pounding. All too soon, Holly was dashing off, her goal to make it to the stairs without dying.

#58 OFFLINE   Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell

Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell

Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts, Director of RP, Advance Studies Department Head, Gryffindor Alumna, Telekinesis, Nonverbal Magic

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Ravenclaw Affiliate, Ravenclaw House Administration
  • 2731 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10" Rosewood with Fairy wing & Pixie Dust

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:44 AM

{New RP: Tag; Master Yorick McCree}

It had been a very productive morning for Brit.  After preparing for her summer classes she decided to head to the common room to help her baby claws.  They were cleaning and putting up summer decorations.  She always allowed her claws to decorate the common room when it came to summer and holidays.  After a few conversations with the students and some affiliates, Brit grabbed her things.  She had a meeting in the afternoon with her department and she needed to prep for it.

Walking out of the common room, she decided that working outside of the common room would be something different and relaxing.  Being in her office meant, working with interruptions.  She loved her office but her students always managed to come in with issues.  Being the person she was she tried to help as many students as she could but that meant delaying her work.  

Outside the Ravenclaw common room was a small meeting room.  She walked over to a couch near the tower window and sat down.  She placed her things on the small table near the couch, holding on to her notebook.  She sat back, opened her notebook and started to read over her notes from the last meeting.  

#59 OFFLINE   Official Yorick McCree

Official Yorick McCree

Auror: Department of Magical Law Enforcement

• Deceased
  • 60 posts
  • Wand Type:Larch Wood, Dragon Heartstring Core, 13 inches.
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood
  • Relationship Status:Widowed

Posted 11 July 2017 - 04:34 PM

It had been a decade and change since McCree’s footsteps had echoed off the stone walls of this old castle. In years past they were quick and full of energy, no hesitation their excitement or the calamity they might cause. These footsteps on the other hand were quite measured. Evenly spaced and paced the hard bottom of his boots resonated distinctly stood out. Things felt different at first, Yorick had been something of a late bloomer so he put on a bit of size since his graduation. Everything seemed about six inches shorter than it should.

Fresh in that morning he wandered around the castle, reacquainting himself with the layout. It didn’t take long, though the stairs did still give him a run for his money. He did happen to cross into the completely unfamiliar though, where part of responsibilities would be in his time back with the school. The Ravenclaw tower. He caught a glimpse of a figure on the couch reading. Definitely not a student. After a quick moment he pieced together one or two neurons.

“Howdy.” He said quietly, not wanting to be too disruptive to her senses. “Would you be Professor Bryne-Kartak?” He took a step forward and held out his hand as he was bound to do a number of times to other professors over the course of the day. “I’m Yorick McCree.”

• Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell likes this

#60 OFFLINE   Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell

Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell

Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts, Director of RP, Advance Studies Department Head, Gryffindor Alumna, Telekinesis, Nonverbal Magic

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Ravenclaw Affiliate, Ravenclaw House Administration
  • 2731 posts
  • LocationUnited Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10" Rosewood with Fairy wing & Pixie Dust

Posted 17 July 2017 - 11:19 AM

After reading and correcting a few mistakes from her notes she closed her file and moved it behind the stack that was sitting on her lap.  She opened the next file and started to read through it.  Interesting, she thought to herself as she read over the reason on why they wanted her department to change the book they were using.  Brit picked up her quill and wrote a few notes on the parchment.  Once done, she flipped the page but before she could start reading she heard someone approach her.  Looking up and noticing the new professor standing there.

Brit smiled as she took his hand, shaking it lightly.  "Yes, please call me Britney" she said as she removed her hand from his.  "Nice to finally meet you Yorick.  Please sit" she looked over to the empty couch in front of her.  She had seen Yorick in the staff meeting a few days ago but never had the chance to introduce herself.  "How has it been? adjusting well?" she said as she crossed her legs, her light eyes looking up at the man.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users