Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Food Stands

69 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Head Healer Jin Marrow-Chauveau

Head Healer Jin Marrow-Chauveau

St. Mungo's Head Healer, Tyr Alumni; Spell Damage and Potions & Poisons Healer

• St. Mungo's Head Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 1044 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 11 July 2020 - 05:12 PM

peFeSfO.jpg

Buy some food to munch on before the game starts.

The food section of the stadium is a series of food stalls selling all sorts of food, drinks and sweets.

#2 OFFLINE   Pippa Miller

Pippa Miller

Daughter of Pete Miller; Clairsentience; Animagus; Official Gryffindor Alumna; Gringotts Senior Curse Breaker

• Curse Breaker
  • 2276 posts
  • Location1496 North Street
  • Wand Type:10 3/4 Ash Wood with Horned Serpent horn and Thunderbird tail feather, Unyielding
  • Nickname(s):Pippa, Pip
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 07 August 2020 - 04:11 PM

Pippa would consider herself lucky for having close friends who are Professional Quidditch players. She’s given free ticket to watch the finals between Bats and Kenmare, courtesy of her close friends slash former Hogwarts students turned Bats Pro-Quidditch players. She smiled while gazing at the ticket in her hand as she made her way to the stadium. She's also wearing Bats shirt which she bought days before the finals just to show her support to her friends. The Bats home court was such a huge place and it’s awesome! It’s the first time she’s going to watch a pro-quidditch game in person hence her excitement over this! Pippa is not a stranger when it comes to this sport, she’s been a Gryffindor quidditch player for few years now and always up to date with the quidditch world news. She only watched the game in the news and newspapers until the semi finals which lead to this final game between two famous teams. Both the teams are good, and she knows this is going to be an interesting final match! With that in mind, she sauntered toward the stadium. She’s not the one who’s going to play but she’s a nervous wreck right now for her friends! Hopefully, she will get the chance to talk to Alec and Tori after the game, it’s been a while hasn’t it? Seeing the food stands, Pippa went there first before heading to the stands. She checked the available food while waiting in the queue. “Hi!” The lady at the counter smiled at her and asked for her order, “I’ll have cheese burger & chips and then orange juice please.” The lady nodded and prepared her order quickly.

• Healer Georgeanne Hockings likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Healer Georgeanne Hockings

Healer Georgeanne Hockings

Official Gryffindor Alumna, Prison Infirmary Healer

• Azkaban Staff
  • 961 posts
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 07 August 2020 - 07:10 PM

G and Dax were lucky enough to snag tickets for the League Championship. She's obviously cheering for the Kenmare Kestrels because have you seen Carina play? She's her favorite player and she's wearing the Kestrels colors with a face paint that says "KK" on her right cheek. Her hair is tied on a loose ponytail and she can't wait for the game to start! She's pretty sure her team would win cause the Bats sucks but hey, she wouldn't dare say that out loud in the fear of starting a riot or something. Merlin knows these fans are something else. Dax, on the other hand, is much more mellow because he has no preference. She thinks he came here to just enjoy the show and to accompany her since she asked him. Still, she's nevertheless glad he came with her. They just recently came back from their vacation and she gotta admit, she had some withdrawals the first few days she didn't see him. Anyway, she told him she'd buy some food and be right back. G didn't realize that the person in front of her was a friend until she heard her voice. G took a step to the side to see her better and grinned when she saw it's somene she knew. "Pippa!!" She greeted. "Hey, I didn't realize it was you." G laughed. "Wait, gimme a sec." She focused on the lady since Pippa finished her order. "Can I have a double cheeseburger, fries and soda. Another order of a footlong with chips and cranberry juice, please. Thank you!" 

• Pippa Miller likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Pippa Miller

Pippa Miller

Daughter of Pete Miller; Clairsentience; Animagus; Official Gryffindor Alumna; Gringotts Senior Curse Breaker

• Curse Breaker
  • 2276 posts
  • Wand Type:10 3/4 Ash Wood with Horned Serpent horn and Thunderbird tail feather, Unyielding

Posted 07 August 2020 - 09:12 PM

Pippa stepped aside to give way to the next customer, but she was surprised upon hearing a familiar voice behind her. She turned around and her eyes quickly narrowed once seeing G there. “Oh my gosh, G!!!!” But the lady at the counter asked her friend for her order so Pippa waited while listening in amusement noting just how much she ordered. “Let me guess, Dax is with you, right? Or else you will not be ordering that much.” She giggled and finally stepped forward to give her friend a tight hug (gm!). “Oh god, you don’t know how I've missed you and Tori and Alec, it’s not going to be the same in Hogwarts next year!” Last year was tolerable because G was still there, but since she graduated too, Pippa was the last remaining one from her group of older students. They were her first true friends she gained in school, but of course she still have her 3 best friends now. Speaking of Tori and Alec, Pippa showed her ticket to G, “Tori and Alec gave me this! For free! I can’t wait to see them play G!” She finally realized G is supporting KK, which isn't hard to miss from the symbol on her cheeks. Pippa laughed, “Looks like we’ll be at the opposite side of the field my friend.” She showed her her black and red shirt with bats symbol in the middle. “But let’s meet later after the game and try to ambush those two! I want to get their autographs too, you know!” She knew it’s not going to be easy now, the two have already became famous in the Quidditch world. The lady at the counter finally called for her number to give her order. "Thank you!"

Edited by Pippa Miller, 08 August 2020 - 08:17 AM.

• Healer Georgeanne Hockings and Rush Markowitz like this

#5 OFFLINE   Vladislav Dimitrov

Vladislav Dimitrov

Swedish Canon; Freyja Alumni, Daily Prophet Editor-in-Chief

• Journalist
  • 417 posts
  • LocationOxie 13, Malmo, Sweden
  • Wand Type:10 1/4 Aspen, Phoenix Feather

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:58 AM

[The Daily Prophet Press Post]

It was the first big event of the year; the championship game between the two big teams. Generally for the smaller matches, he would let his team under Jessica cover it  since she was pretty good at it; but for the big match he had asked the whole team to help around as much as they can. The Daily Prophet was a smaller team of really passionate journalists, and while each excelled in the area that they were a part of - in big events like these they had to support each other. That was one shift he had seen from the Oracle, where everyone was still very much into silos work. Working in a small team like this was certainly a lot more exciting for Vlad since there were a lot of chances of interaction between them. 

The gates had just been thrown open for the crowd, and after looking over at the most crowded area and making sure they had it covered, he made his way to the stands, where also you will generally find a lot of people. While this area generally required less people, still they couldn't completely miss out on it. He looked around for members of his team as they were catching up. There were only a couple of people there, but maybe they could get started with them?

[Note : The Daily Propheters would possibly be randomly coming to your individual conversations and asking questions about the match, and telling you to pose for photos. If you are not okay with it, just PM us and we will rectify our post :) ]

Edited by Vladislav Dimitrov, 08 August 2020 - 01:44 PM.

• Milo Gourson likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Esme Warren

Esme Warren
  • Hufflepuff 3rd Year
  • 594 posts
  • LocationLost
  • Wand Type:Willow. Dragon Heartstring. 11 inches.
  • Nickname(s):Mae

Posted 08 August 2020 - 06:34 AM

Trying to explain to her parents what Quidditch was, was harder than she thought until Esme explained it was sort of like rugby on broomsticks which her dad was more than excited about and was happy to allow her to go. Although the girl had to tell a little white lie about going with some friends from camp that she met, but this was an experience that she would probably never get again. In terms of Muggle money, the ticket wasn't that expensive by Rugby World Cup standards in fact it was quite reasonable.

She had some money and was standing in the queue to get something to eat and drink, having been to the loos before getting here. Eying up the menu, she spotted chips with curry sauce and her stomach rumbled at the thought of eating that with a bottle of cherry Pepsi Max because that was the best flavour, no matter what anyone said. What she found astonishing was just how many witches and wizards came together for this and that was the beauty of sport. It united people in a way that nothing else really could.

#7 OFFLINE   Rush Markowitz

Rush Markowitz

Ballycastle Bats Seeker, Bartender at The Black Knight Pub (Ottery St. Catchpole), Son of Leander Markowitz, Animagus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult, Shop Assistant
  • 1013 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:14 1/7 inches, Red oak wood, Chimera scale fragment

Posted 08 August 2020 - 08:06 AM

He hadn't been sitting in the seating area for long when Lae had basically demanded some coke. Rush had rolled his eyes at that since it just made him want to tell that she should not have come out because she is pregnant, but then, even he was in a snacky kind of mood. You don't go to a quidditch match without having nachos and salsa, come on. That is the basics. And the hotdogs. And alright, coke would be good too. Telling the two that he would get the food, because well then he can get whatever he wants, he headed towards the food stands. Thankfully he had enough with him, because he wasn't really earning right now but dad sent him enough to take care of himself. In the best possible terms, Rush was comfortable. He didn't really need to worry about money or anything. But he honestly could not wait to get a job, a reason why he was so jealous of Alex who was already working. The guy had been one year older to him in general, and then Rush had gotten left behind in one; hence here they were. Talking of whom, the guy was still nowhere to be found and now Rush was getting a little pissed. They had finally made plans of hanging out after so long. 

Nearing the food stand, he could hear some girls squealing which caused him to roll his eyes, but then he stopped and noticed the slender female (Pippa) who was some people ahead of him and was part of the duo that was doing the squealing. An automatic smile came over his face as he remembered her from the camp, though he didn't want to interrupt the squealing so he just stood there in the back waiting for the line to move ahead.

#8 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Pyrokinetic, 1/4 veela, Loki Alumna

• Adult
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart
  • Wand Type:9" Hemlock with Phoenix feather
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 08 August 2020 - 08:21 AM

Of all the days, she forgot to refill her bottle of water. It was championship and before she go to the locker area. She was planning to take a peak to her son and husband. The problem is will people try to get her authograph and photo? She remembered it was quite hard to really be unnoticeable specially if the game is with your team. Kenmare Kestrels are playing today. She worries a lot sometimes but today was a day she feels confident. She doesn't really mind if some people ask for her autograph or have a photo. Kate was sociable and she does like attention sometimes. She saw the food stands and saw that the there are some people already there. She was wearing her cloak and beneath it is her Quidditch uniform. She then went to the stall. Suddenly thinking if maybe she can give his son later some sweets or anything. Her mom instincts are sometimes active. She ask the lady in the stall, "One bottled water and a pack of sweet candies please" She saw that the candy pouch has the team logo where she belong so it would be nice to give it to JK later. She smiled as she waited.

(You can ask Kate for a photograph or autograph if you want to while she is there) 

• Carina Thomas, Healer Georgeanne Hockings and Pippa Miller like this

#9 OFFLINE   Carina Thomas

Carina Thomas

Werewolf, Gryffindor Alumna, Kenmare Kestrels Captain & Seeker

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3466 posts
  • LocationAnywhere and everywhere...
  • Wand Type:Sycamore, Dragon Heartstring, 9"

Posted 08 August 2020 - 11:13 AM

The game would be starting soon, but that didn't stop Carina from sneaking out of the locker rooms to find the food stand out in the general public area. One thing that sucked about being the player in a Quidditch game was that you typically didn't get to enjoy the yummy foods from the snack kiosks. Not today, however. She wouldn't go for anything too heavy, considering how much she'd be jerking and diving around. Now was not the time to be eating a full meal, that was for sure. So far, as people still arrived to the stadium, she was successful in remaining unnoticed, but she doubted it would stay that way once she actually reached the kiosk. She likely wouldn't be the only person there to grab food. As she approached, the Seeker recognized one of her team mates there and cracked a smile. Aha, so she wasn't the only one being sneaky. She popped in beside Kate and waited until the lady had finished giving her her things. "Could I get 2 chocolate chip cookies?" she asked, pointing through the glass. The little bit of sugar would give her that extra bit of euphoria heading into the game. 

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Lavinia Byrne and Healer Georgeanne Hockings like this

#10 OFFLINE   Austin Berquire

Austin Berquire

Hufflepuff Alumnus

• Adult
  • 413 posts
  • LocationParis
  • Wand Type:9 Inches, Ebony Wood, Dragon heartstring

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:20 PM

Austin wasn't much really the sports games attendee person, he would love to admire the guys from his flat, obviously just by looking at their photos on the magazines or newspapers, but really he had no clue even who was playing, he sort of dozed off at the details of who vs who was the match, but he just had to get out of the house and try to become a social butterfly again, or at least he was gonna try. So, he had been tasked to get the food and snacks, woopie! it was probably a great honor and would be made sure to order everything that was required for himself and his other fellow attendees to enjoy back at the seating area of the game and munch while watching the game, which for him it was gonna be sort of a clueless thing to do and not even sure who to root for, but he was gonna play it by the ear and see which team caught his eyes at. Such a difficult task they had bestowed upon themselves, but Austin was willing to give both of the team an opportunity to WOW him. As he stood in line behind two ladies, he didn't even knew whom they were and that they were actually part of one of the teams that was playing, so he was standing just clueless behind them and not knowing anything about them. As the que line moved slowly, he noticed on the ground what seemed a little keychain with charms, so he reached to pick it up from the ground, and wondered who had dropped it. "Umm. Did anyone drop this?" he asked looking at the cute charms, though he was sure it had to belong to someone in line, and probably meant a big deal to them, so he couldn't bare to just keep it for himself. 

Edited by Austin Berquire, 08 August 2020 - 03:22 PM.

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Carina Thomas and Pippa Miller like this

#11 OFFLINE   Healer Georgeanne Hockings

• Azkaban Staff
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 03:34 PM

G glanced at Pippa and after mentioning her order, she stepped to the side and hugged her back. She ordered for two people and she chuckled at Pippa's statement about having Dax with her. "You know it. He said he'll get the food but I told her to work on getting the pictures instead. He's working as a photojournalist for the Daily Prophet now." G and Dax got their tan by being out in the wild for one whole month followed by a fun week in Japan where she met his grandfather who taught her how to properly cook ramen. It was wonderful! "I've missed you, too!" Her eyes landed on the ticket she showed him, but then realized that Pippa's supporting Bats - of course - and she's on the other side of the stadium. "I love Tori and Alec and I know they're amazing, but I think Kestrels will win this game. Carina will get that snitch, I'm telling you!" Has she mentioned that she's a big fan of the Kestrels' seeker? "Nice shirt, by the way. I'd love to meet later. Dax mentioned he might take pictures of them later after the game. Wanna come with?" G confirmed and walked back towards the side of the counter to grab her orders but just then, G spotted not one, but two Kestrels member. Kate Samja-Hyun, one of the beaters and lo and behold! Carina freaking Thomas! Just the person she was talking about. "Oh my god!" She exclaimed, momentarily forgetting the food. She went back to Pippa and squeezed her arm. "Look look look! Kate and Carina! They're here! Omg omg omg omg omg." She's totally fan-girling, especially with the latter. "I don't care if it's rude, I want their autograph. Come on, come with me, I'm not doing this alone." 

G dragged Pippa towards where Kate and Carina are, grabbing a pen from her pocket. She's prepared, you know? She knew there's a possbility this might happen. "Uhm excuse us, Ms. Samja-Hyun, Ms. Thomas..." She cleared her throat, her cheeks flushing both in excitement and embarrassment. "Could we maybe we ask for an autograph?"  Heck, G is wearing a shirt with Carina's number! There's no way she's getting out of here without her autograph!

• Carina Thomas, Alaric Severus Byrne, Official Harley Summers and 1 other like this

#12 OFFLINE   Milo Gourson

Milo Gourson

Tyr Alumni, Daily Prophet Crime & Courtroom Journalist

• Journalist
  • 423 posts
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 08 August 2020 - 05:11 PM

[The Daily Prophet Press Post]

Milo decided to go with Vlad to the food stands as people kept going to and from different places. The stalls have a long and he winced and felt bad for the last person in the line. It would be quite some time before she gets her order. Milo's here for work, though, and even though he's crazily rooting for Bats, work first before pleasure. Silently though, he's still wishing for his team to win the game. The Kestrels are one hell of an opponent, that's for sure, but the Bats are a monster on their own right so this ought to be an amazing game. He can't wait! Currently, he took on the role of photojournalist. He's mostly working on day to day activities out there. He's not really a sport writer or anything but today's event is too big so they decided to join forces. "Heads up, boss. I see two Kestrels' members. The seeker and one beater." Milo moved and took pictures of Carina and Kate. He pushed the buttons and just basically took tons of pictures. There were two girls who approached them, probably asking for a picture or autograph. Either way, Milo continued with his work. 

#13 OFFLINE   Carina Thomas

Carina Thomas

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3466 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 07:52 PM

Carina watched the woman working the kiosk. It was going to be a very hectic day for her, although she supposed once the game started, not as many people would be so willing to leave their seats. Before and after were really the worst periods of time for snack traffic. In fact, the Seeker was pretty lucky that it wasn't packed tight right this moment as people arrived and grabbed their seats. Hearing someone behind her (Austin), she twisted around and examined the thing in his hand. It looked like some sort of keychain. "Nope, not mine. Kate, is it yours?" she asked, lightly nudging Kate. In any case, hopefully the lad managed to find its owner, whoever that person may be. A bit hard when you were in such a public space crowded with this many people, though. 

The Seeker turned back around to find herself faced with a woman sporting her number (Georgeanne). Even before she opened her mouth again, Carina knew what she was about to ask. "Sure thing," she replied with a friendly smile. "Nice shirt by the way," she commented, tossing the woman a wink. Once she had the pen in hand, she did a quick visual survey. "What is it that you'd like me to sign?" she asked, clicking the pen open. 

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Alaric Severus Byrne, Lavinia Byrne and 3 others like this

#14 OFFLINE   Official Harley Summers

Official Harley Summers

Wizengamot Judge, Hogwarts Canon, Official Hufflepuff Alumnus, Wandless Magic

• Ministry Official
  • 1005 posts
  • Wand Type:9' Acacia with Unicorn Hair, Very Flexible.
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 08 August 2020 - 08:10 PM

Diana hadn't wanted to come with Harley so the man was reduced to spending another afternoon by himself. He didn't mind it but lately he had been feeling really disconnected from his girlfriend and their hectic schedules meant that they didn't spend as much time together as he would have hoped and that was why he kept advocating to have her move in with him, something that she flat our refused to do. Yeah, he understood why she didn't want to but it didn't mean he was happy about it. That's how he found himself waiting in line to get something to eat before the match started. As he did, he spotted Georgeanne around and next to her Carina. He wasn't able to see what they were doing but they both seemed to be rather busy so he didn't want to interrupt. He did wave at them from afar so that when they were done he could go talk to them.

• Carina Thomas and Healer Georgeanne Hockings like this

#15 OFFLINE   Alaric Severus Byrne

Alaric Severus Byrne

Son of Adreia Kragen and David Byrne, Byrne Twins, Hogwarts Transfer, Animagus, Terrakinesis, Official Ydalir Alumnus, Ballycastle Bats Chaser

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 1312 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:12" Birch with Dragon Heartstring, Swishy
  • Nickname(s):Al, Alaric, Ric

Posted 08 August 2020 - 09:24 PM

Okay this sucks, even though they have plenty of food available inside for the players, Alaric is suddenly craving for hotdogs and he can't get that from the buffet of healthy food. He noticed few food stalls outside though and so after he wore his Bats uniform, Alaric simply escaped their locker room and went outside for a quick snack. He was mobbed again but thankfully, they respected his "no comment" response and leave him be. He made a run towards the food stalls before anyone can notice a bats is casually walking along the hallway. Alaric only made a sigh of relief once he's able to go outside and was surprised to see Carina and Kate there. "Look who's here. Craving for unhealthy food too rather than the extravagant food inside?" Alaric teased as he joined Carina in the queue. He whispered, "Please buy mine too, I don't want to wait anymore, I'm staaaarving! Hotdog please and lemonade." He smiled to the two ladies with them (Georgeanne and Pippa)

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Carina Thomas, Lavinia Byrne and 2 others like this

#16 OFFLINE   Pippa Miller

Pippa Miller

• Curse Breaker
  • 2276 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 10:42 PM

“Oh, that’s soo nice! Please tell Dax I said hi. And congratulations to him for getting a job in Daily prophet. How about you? Did you finally grace Azkaban with your presence?” She laughed softly, G told her before she’s undecided if she’ll work in Azkaban or not, her uncertainty mainly rooted to the fact that the place is depressing. She had never been there yet, but she read and heard enough to believe the stories about the place. As she hugged G, Pippa took note of the familiar handsome guy (Rush) in the queue whom she met in the summer camp. She smiled and waved at him, “Hi Rush! Glad to see you here too!” Does it mean Alex would be with him too? Pippa wondered but didn’t fuss about it too much. She was here to watch the final match and give her support to her close friends.

Someone shouted if anyone dropped anything, Pippa checked her small backpack and noticed the keychain which she bought from France was gone. She quickly raised her hand to get the man’s (Austin) attention, “Urhm. That would be mine.. thank you!” She approached him to get the key chain.

G expressed her support for KK and Pippa couldn’t help but laughed and then put her hand on her waist. With a raised brow, she smirked at her friend. “Oh no no no, it’s the Bats who will win this game G.” She glanced down on her shirt, “I know right! I’ll be proud to show this to Alec and Tori later but hopefully we’ll get to meet any pro-quidditch player from the two teams, I would be fun!” She just finished saying that when G suddenly squeezed her arm, “Wha--” and pointed at the people (Carina and Kate) who’s on the line behind them. Pippa’s eyes narrowed again, “Oh my..just when you thought you want to meet them, they sudden came appearing out of nowhere!” What a lucky day! “Heck I want that too!” Screw it, she’s fan-girling too! If that’s a crime, then put her in jail after this! Her friend literally dragged her to the two girls, Pippa beamed at them, “Miss Thomas, Miss Hyun. I am Pippa, it’s an honor to meet you both!” She controlled the urge to squeal in excitement. Even though she’s wearing the Bats shirt and should be screaming for Bats, it would still be fun getting these two ladies’ autograph! She blushed though when Miss Thomas glanced at G’s shirt while Pippa is wearing Black and Red. Talk about awkward chance. It was in that moment too when one of the Bats (Alaric) came out and directly approach Miss Thomas. Pippa grabbed G’s hand and this time she was the one who squeezed it hard, “G, pinch me….I see one Bats member, pinch me!” she whispered as she looked at the guy who plays Chaser, “Hi!” she squeaked, “I’m Pippa….Mind if I get your autograph too? I am a fan of your team…” she breathed out in admiration. The food area is getting crowded now because of the presence of the Quidditch players, she even noticed some reporters there now too. Oh boy...oh boy...

Edited by Pippa Miller, 08 August 2020 - 10:51 PM.

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Carina Thomas, Alaric Severus Byrne and 1 other like this

#17 OFFLINE   Healer Georgeanne Hockings

• Azkaban Staff
  • 961 posts

Posted 08 August 2020 - 11:14 PM

"I'll tell him you said hi." G nodded her head. "And yes! I got in. I got accepted last week as an Informary healer and I'm really looking forward to work there. I know it's a dangerous place, but there's just something appealing at the thought of working in the prison." Is she crazy? Maybe, you could say that but hey, to each their own, right? Pippa greeted a certain Rush and she quirked her eyebrows, giving her friend an inquiring look. "Is he your crush? The one you mentioned last time?" G vaguely remember Pippa mentioning someone she met during her internship. Just then, a familiar face (Harley) caught her gaze and she waved at him. "Harley! Dax is here, too. You should join us!" 

G and Pippa are rooting for opposite teams and she loved it. Where's the fun if they're both supporting the same team? A little competition is healthy, isn't it? But then, the arrival of the two Kestrels is all she could think of. As they got closer to the two, G suddnely got nervous but no, she's not gonna let this opportunity pass. They got this! "I'm Georgeanne. I'm a big fan of yours, Ms. Thomas!" G is going faint. She's gonna faint. She might faint. Oh no no, she can't. She still needs that autograph and maybe, just maybe, she could snag a handshake later. Carina agreed to an autograph which made her smile widen. Then, she complimented her shirt and G beamed altogether. Goodness gracious. This is the best day of her life! "Thank you so much." G turned around and gathered her hair to the side, revealing Carina's number and last name. "Can you put 'G met Carina Thomas, no kidding'. Then your signature, please!" Nope, no more embarrassment. It took a back seat when Carina and Kate appeared. Assuming that's finished, G gushed once again. "Can I shake your hand, too?" Like, bruh. This is serious!

She thought it would just be the two of them but someone from the opposing team (Alaric) appeared and she pinched Pippa, just like what she told her to. "It's really him." She confirmed with a chuckle. "Breathe, Pippa..." Damn, the man is damn gorgeous up close! How can someone have the ability to look like that? If she's not very much in love with Dax, she might fall in love with Alaric Byrne! "No offense, Mr. Byrne, but I think Ms. Thomas' team is much better than yours." G suddenly blushed, not believing those words got out of her mouth but heck, she already started. Might as well continue. "But uhm, I'd like your autograph, too, if it's okay with you." 

• Kate Marie Samja-Hyun, Carina Thomas, Alaric Severus Byrne and 2 others like this

#18 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Pyrokinetic, 1/4 veela, Loki Alumna

• Adult
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart
  • Wand Type:9" Hemlock with Phoenix feather
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:00 AM

Kate was buying her water and some candies for her little boy later until Carina arrived, "Hey Cap, Getting some energy giving food" She said with a chuckle just joking. Someone asked if they drop a keychain. Kate's lucky charm is a photo of Jay and JK. Well, being a mom of one. She knows that the one that is most important to her is her family. Kate looked at the keychain and looked at it answering Carina when she asked her about the keychain the other person (Austin) saw, "Not mine either."

Someone suddenly approached her and Carina asking for an Autograph. She agreed to the girl (G)and said, "Sure" She smiled. She let Carina sign first and once she is given the pen. She will certainly sign it. She then signed after Carina saying to the girl (G), "There you go" She looked at the other girl (Pippa) and said, "Nice to meet you too".  She smiled nicely as she got her pack of candies and water. Then Alaric appeared, she ended up chuckling about the unhealthy food. She then said, "I am here for the souvenir and candy" She jokingly said showing the candy in a tincan packaging with the Kenmare Kestrels logo in it. 

• Alaric Severus Byrne, Healer Georgeanne Hockings and Pippa Miller like this

#19 OFFLINE   Lavinia Byrne

Lavinia Byrne

Gryffindor Alumna, Adreia's Twins, Magical Creature Reserve Dragon Keeper

• Dragon Keeper
  • 354 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Wand Type:10 1/2 inches, Maple, Dragon Heartstring

Posted 09 August 2020 - 01:43 AM

Lavi was parched. And she had seen Ric make his way outside the locker room from the far corner, so she figured even he might be a little hungry as well. Deciding to follow the twin out, she got up from her seat on the stands and very gingerly stepped across people to get to the food stands. There were reporters everywhere. Literally everywhere. But more than that, there were redheads. What was up with so many gingers around, was it a Weasley family reunion? Finally managing to navigate out, she headed towards the food stands - only to see her twin swamped with fans already, causing her to grin. And there was Carina there as well! She and Ric were inseparable during their kid days; and well, after Maeve, Carina was whom Lavi had totally wanted Ric to get together with - the Maeve bias coming because the girl was her best friend.

"Hey Carina! All prepped up to going against this guy?" Lavi spoke in a teasing manner, slinging her arm around Ric's shoulders as she neared the group, smiling at the other Kites lady (Kate). There were reporters here as well, and it was so weird seeing her brother be the center of the hype. "Hey, get me something, twinnie. The line is too long." She nudged Ric lightly and whispered to him. Of course he was one of the players, he would be allowed to break the line right? For the twin? She was all prepped up with her puppy dog eyes in case he says no.

Edited by Lavinia Byrne, 09 August 2020 - 01:43 AM.

• Carina Thomas, Alaric Severus Byrne and Pippa Miller like this

#20 OFFLINE   Carina Thomas

Carina Thomas

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3466 posts

Posted 09 August 2020 - 11:29 AM

From afar, Carina spotted a familiar face, and she waved over at Harley with a smile before turning back to the eagerly awaiting fan (G). Giving autographs was a bit of an art—one she was quite experienced in at this point. "Pleasure meeting you, Georgeanne. Glad you made it out to the game today, cause it's bound to be a good one," she told the woman brightly. Upon turning around, the Seeker was finally met with the surface she was meant to be signing. Tilting her head in focus, she scrawled the requested message in her loopy lettering before adding her signature beneath. "Voila," she said before passing the pen along to Kate. During this time, the fan also asked for a handshake. Carina held her hand out and gave the woman her typical firm shake. The other girl that she was with (Pippa) also addressed them. "Lovely meeting you, Pippa," she responded with a slight bow of her head.

From the side, she saw Alaric walking over, and she shook her head. "You know I'm a woman of simple taste. Just give me some sugar and I'm good to go." She wouldn't deny that Kate's bag of candy looked really good too, but the cookies would suffice. When asked to pay for his order, Carina playfully rolled her eyes. "Oh alright, I guess I might as well pay you a little consolation prize in advance," she told him with a wink before turning to the food stand lady. She dug into her pocket and extracted a few more coins, slapping them onto the counter. While waiting for Alaric's hotdog to get made, she turned back to the group and had to suppress a laugh with a hand in front of her mouth as Georgeanne straight-up told Al that she preferred the Kestrels before asking for his autograph. While Pippa and Georgeanne were busy fawning over Alaric, Lavi came by, cause that's what twins did, wasn't it? "You bet I am. My whole life has been leading up to this, after all, and I intend on making it count." The food lady passed the hot dog and lemonade over to her, and she handed them over to Alaric. With her hands now free, she reached into her clear cellophane bag and pulled out one of the two cookies. Eventually she'd have to return to the locker rooms, so these two cookies needed to disappear into her stomach asap.

• Alaric Severus Byrne, Healer Georgeanne Hockings, Official Harley Summers and 1 other like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users