Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Ava's Room

second floor

6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Hunter Bennett

Hunter Bennett

Keeper of the Republic of Ireland National Team, Salem Alumni, Animagus, Lycan Telepathy, Celebrity

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult, Celebrity
  • 593 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:12" Larch wood with dragon heartstrings, Slightly Yielding
  • Nickname(s):Hunter
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 03 August 2022 - 09:12 PM

TJg8iXk.jpg

Archaic style luxuriousness is apparent in every room with their individually chosen detail.

Furnished and decorated, these rooms boast mahogany furniture inspired by the Georgian period, impressive fireplaces,

luxurious fabric and materials and original oil paintings which Hunter purchased in every country he’d been to through the years.

A king-sized bed and a comfortable sitting area within your room will give you a good view of the beauty of the manor surroundings.

There are also lavish marble bathrooms with a vanity, rainfall shower, and inviting bath.

Uma0Wrw.jpg

Edited by Hunter Bennett, 29 November 2022 - 07:53 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Ava Bennett

Ava Bennett

Lycan Telepathy, Official Gryffindor Alumna

• Adult
  • 841 posts
  • Nickname(s):Ava
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 03 January 2023 - 10:49 AM

Family members lose contact for a variety of reasons, it can range from neglect or abuse, divorce may pit not only parents against each other but also siblings. And some children simply grow up without one or both parents. And that’s where Ava is included. She grew up not knowing her father. It was only recently that she learned he exists and he’s still alive! The irony of life, she’s been looking for him all her life when he’s just around, she only needed to read and watch the news and there he is. But since her mom kept his existence from her, Ava had no idea about who he really is - name and photos included. Nothing at all. Fate has a funny way of playing with her, now she’s sitting on the bed in her own room which Hunter Bennett gave her. The house is huge! It’s like a castle from afar. For someone who grew up in a simple household and as a middle class family, Ava was overwhelmed with everything she’s seeing in that house…or manor, whatever they call it. She was unpacking her luggage while sitting cross-legged on the carpeted floor, a plate of cookies beside her together with an herbal tea which she brought with her from France. What am I going to do here? It’s too big, it might take an hour to explore, or more. She hadn’t met her half brother yet, an idea she’s afraid to face because she didn’t know what to expect.

Tag: Lee, the brother

Edited by Ava Bennett, 28 June 2023 - 08:58 PM.

• Harper Bennett likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Harper Bennett

Harper Bennett

Son of Hunter Bennett & Heather Previtera, Ren Lupus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Chudley Cannons Seeker, Volunteer at Holyhead Veterinary Clinic, Hellhound Pack

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult, Creature Healer
  • 2226 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:Ebony wood with Phoenix Feather and werewolf nails and Reasonably supple flexibility, 13 1/2"
  • Nickname(s):Harper or Lee
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 07 April 2023 - 02:30 AM

Lee wasn’t sure if he should be angry or sad due to his dad’s affairs. It happened even before he was born so it’s not really his business. It only became his when that affair bore fruit, a half-sibling. He didn’t know what to feel about having a sibling. All his life, he was an only son. It was just him and his dad all along. Having someone suddenly added to the equation feels weird for him. It didn’t feel wrong, he’s willing to welcome her to the family not because his dad requested it, but because deep inside, he always wanted to have a sibling even if initially, he’s uncomfortable with the idea of having to share everything, even his space. Ava had done nothing wrong, she’s guilty as much as he is. Babies don't ask to be brought to this world, they don't plan or get to do it over if they don't like how they are born, where or by whom. He had a feeling his half sibling is also feeling just the way he does, having a number of questions as well. Unless she’s a bad person, rude or pushy in general. ..in that situation it doesn't matter who they are, half siblings, full siblings or not related at all… he will not overdo it, to excuse someone's poor behavior and try to reason with someone. But if the person is a very nice individual, then she’s going to be a bonus. There’s only one thing to do in order to test the water, meet her in person. The house staff told him Ava just arrived and was directed to her assigned bedroom. Lee went upstairs with his heart beating so loud as he made his way toward the pink bedroom where he knew Ava was staying. The door was left ajar when he came so he knocked on the door gently before pushing it slowly, not wanting to see her in a compromising situation. “Hi…you must be Ava?” He greeted the girl who was sitting on the floor with her luggage beside her. “I’m Lee.”

• Ava Bennett likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Ava Bennett

Ava Bennett

• Adult
  • 841 posts

Posted 28 June 2023 - 09:39 PM

If it’s just Ava, she would never want to live in a big house. It’s wasteful. It’s spooky when you’re by yourself. She doesn’t have enough stuff to fill a big house. It makes no sense to have a huge home when they all spend most of their lives outside of it. Again, it’s just really wasteful. Those were her thoughts while bringing her stuff out of her luggage and to the closet. Her things were scattered on the floor including her art stuff. Her eyes would occasionally glance around her room and be amazed at how big it was. She had no idea her dad was rich and has a house this big. It’s overwhelming when she first arrived. This is her life now, might as well accept what her current setup is. A voice coming from the door caught her attention. Ave looked up from what she’s doing and noticed a guy with messy hair. He has the same hair as Hunter Bennett, even the eyes. She stopped and regarded him, not sure how to properly deal with him. He seemed nice and even introduced herself as Lee. “Hi Lee. Bonne journée. Yes I am Ava. Nice to finally meet you.” She approached him, he’s taller than him obviously and extended her hand to him for a handshake. Is this a better way of greeting him? Or should she hug him instead? It was awkward at the moment so she didn’t do the latter. "You have a big house by the way. It's...overwhelming." She admitted with a smile.

#5 OFFLINE   Harper Bennett

Harper Bennett

Son of Hunter Bennett & Heather Previtera, Ren Lupus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Chudley Cannons Seeker, Volunteer at Holyhead Veterinary Clinic, Hellhound Pack

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 2226 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:Ebony wood with Phoenix Feather and werewolf nails and Reasonably supple flexibility, 13 1/2"

Posted 16 November 2023 - 08:36 PM

Lee was secretly observing the girl in front of him who is said to be his half-sister. She doesn’t look like his dad, the only thing Lee got from him was the color of his hair, everything else came from his mom. Ava is basically the same. He accepted her offered hand and then pulled her closer to give her a quick hug. It was him who initiated it, not wanting to have animosity between them just because they have different mothers. “You don’t know how much I looked forward to this day. It was weird for me at first to know that I have a half sibling. Now here you are, now I know how it feels like to have one. Welcome to the Bennett family Ava.” He stepped back, hoping the girl didn’t mind his little act. “I hope your room is to your liking? Let me know if you need anything, I’ll see to it that it’s provided to you. Dad had to leave early today, he’s got a prior engagement which he cannot cancel.” She commented about how big the house is, that it’s overwhelming. Lee chuckled, “Yes, I know. I told dad the same. Would you like a house tour? I will show you the garden and my favorite place here. And please...feel at home, this is yours now too.”

• Ava Bennett likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Ava Bennett

Ava Bennett

• Adult
  • 841 posts

Posted 12 March 2024 - 05:16 PM

Ava didn’t expect the hug she received from her half-brother. She wasn’t really into physical stuff, especially hugs and kisses. It makes her uncomfortable and wary of the person. But, since this was her brother and she promised herself to give them a chance to be part of her life, she made no move to push him away. Instead, she stayed in the hug, though her hands remained on her side, not returning the affection. She just arrived there, for her, Lee is practically a stranger to her. This is the best she could do for now. The hug was already too much for her to handle; lucky for Lee, he was too nice for Ava to snob. He was telling her how it feels to finally have a sibling and that makes two of them. She never thought she had another sibling from another mother, let alone seeing her dad alive and well. “Thanks.” her simple response when he welcomed her to the family. It was strange, to be included in a different family. There are a lot of adjustments to be made again. As for the room, she gave it another look and smiled, “It’s nice, too big for me but I like it.” Her old room is just a quarter of this one in terms of size. So yes, if you ask her if it’s to her liking, it’s actually too much. “For now, I’m good. I just need to finish unpacking.” He offered her a house tour and was interested to see his favourite room. “Oui, mind if we directly go to that favourite room of yours?”

#7 OFFLINE   Harper Bennett

Harper Bennett

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 2226 posts
  • LocationSweden

Posted 18 April 2024 - 02:29 AM

Ava commented the room was too big for her but nonetheless concluded that she liked it. “You’ll get used to it. It’s the same feeling I got when I first saw this vacation house. Dad bought it as a surprise so imagine my reaction when I saw how big it is.” And there’s just the two of them, it’s too much in Lee’s opinion. Added to that, they also have a house in London which is his preferred residence. He would only occasionally visit this place when time permits him. And since he knew Ava was coming home, he went there to welcome her and introduce himself properly. She seemed to be a nice girl. Aside from acting awkward, Lee couldn’t see any issue with the girl so that’s a nice thing to know. She said she just needs to unpack and showed interest when he mentioned about his favorite room. Grin was his response; he knew that would get her attention. “You will probably like the room too. I have no doubt about that. Come on, I’ll help you finish your unpacking after I gave you the house tour. Or rather, showed you my favorite room.” Chuckling, he corrected himself and led her out of that bedroom and to the other room he wanted to show her.

/END

Edited by Harper Bennett, 18 April 2024 - 02:29 AM.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: second floor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users