Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

The Squad

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Advanced Studies Professor, Career Counselor, Thespian Society Moderator, Wandless Magic & Occlumency, Animagus

• Governor
  • Others: Adult, Camp Counselor, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 1752 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, Manticore Hair, 11 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 27 May 2022 - 04:03 AM

ud4xPWy.jpg?1

This tent is occupied by:

Bethany Bott

Henry Flint

Chantal Robichaux

Hyera Song

Alaric Vaughn

#2 OFFLINE   Healer Bethany Bott

Healer Bethany Bott

Hogwarts Canon, Animagus, Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Wandless Magic, Pediatrics & General Care Healer, Physical Therapist

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 1551 posts
  • Wand Type:10 1/2" Alder, Unicorn Hair, Pliant
  • Nickname(s):Bethy :3
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 29 May 2022 - 11:24 PM

It had been such a looong day… although it was totally a fun one. Bethy was sorta tired but there's still this weird buzz of energy in her veins which told her she was up for more music and partying even though she feels a slight ache in her calves and legs and feet. For now she and the others were scheduled to meet back up at their shared tent. They're grabbing dinner (maybe?), get some rest then make plans for the evening… particularly whether or not they're gonna watch one of the main events. But anyways she made her way back alone, humming a random song she heard.

"My money don't jiggle, jiggle… it folds. I like to see you wiggle, wiggle… for sure."

Ducking in the quaint lil' tent, she went to sit down at the edge of a bench then worked to remove her mud-caked white boots which is not easy btw and was taking so long… so that's probably where the next person who's gonna post will find her, still humming and singing that dumb song without a care in the world.

• Alaric Vaughn, Chantal Robichaux, Hyera Song and 1 other like this

#3 OFFLINE   Henry Flint

Henry Flint

Son of Adam and Eva Flint, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Animagus, Junior Curse Breaker

• Curse Breaker
  • 685 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Dogwood wood with a phoenix feather core, 13" and rigid flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Henry
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 01 June 2022 - 07:51 AM

It was getting a little late in the day at that point. The day was very long with all the performances and places to go to, and though he didn’t expect to enjoy himself that much, surprisingly, he did. He wasn’t used to partying or anything, but with the energy of the people at the festival, he felt like he’s one of them too. He felt like a different person for some reason. Though there is a possibility that the drinks that he’s been consuming throughout the day is spiked with something stronger. They decided to come back to the tent at that point, but Henry was hungry so he decided to grab some food to eat for the whole Squad. There were a bunch of stands that offered different kinds of food so he bought some of everything, hoping that they would be enough. It was a long way to the campgrounds, but soon, he found the one he’s sharing with everyone and ducked in. Outside was loud so it was nice to be away from that for a bit. He might be feeling like a different person that day, but he’s still the guy who prefers silence. He saw Bethy sitting on the bench taking her boots off while singing. He has no idea what she was singing since he hasn’t heard that song before. Not even from one of the performances they watched earlier that day. He went to the table and put all the food that he bought down. "What’s that song you’re singing?" He walked towards her on the bench and leaned down in front of her to help with her boots, unlacing them for her. 

• Healer Bethany Bott, Alaric Vaughn, Chantal Robichaux and 1 other like this

#4 OFFLINE   Chantal Robichaux

Chantal Robichaux

Official Hufflepuff Alumna

• Adult
  • 483 posts
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 05 June 2022 - 10:20 AM

The adrenaline is slowly dissipating as she made her way back to the tent she's sharing with the squad. The day had been so full of music and laughter and joy and people. It's so much fun, it made her forget about the current situation she has back home. It's hard to forget about it, because her future is hanging in the balance but the music festival did a good job of distracting her. Right now, it's the slight throbbing of her calves that's getting her full attention. Good thing she chose to wear sneakers more than anything else; she had a half mind and assumed that she would be walking and jumping most of the time. She won't subject her feet to boots or heels at this point, no Ma'am. Still, she would like to sit down and just lay down for a while, wondering what the others are up to before they retire for the night. Finally, finally, she arrived at the tent and immediately, her eyes latched onto the two figures in the bench. B is sitting while Henry is helping her unlace her boots. "Is it safe to enter? I don't need to worry about being a third wheel tonight, do I?" she said as a form of greeting. She also teasingly covered the sides of her eyes as she made her way to the huge couch in the middle, daring not to look at them. "Are you guys decent? Can I look now?" she continued, snickering to herself as she removed her shoes, her feet sighing in relief at being freed. Damn, that felt good!

Edited by Chantal Robichaux, 05 June 2022 - 10:20 AM.

• Healer Bethany Bott, Alaric Vaughn, Hyera Song and 1 other like this

#5 OFFLINE   Alaric Vaughn

Alaric Vaughn

Vaughn Twins, Official Ravenclaw Alumnus, Wandless Magic, Musician, Songwriter, Animagus, Sundaze Lead Guitarist

• Artist
  • 1510 posts
  • Wand Type:Cherry, Dragon, 13 1/4", Quite Flexible
  • Nickname(s):Ric

Posted 13 June 2022 - 07:00 PM

Music Fest is Alaric’s jam. Turns out the best thing here aside from live music and of course performing on stage, is the alcohol. He didn’t even need to sneak the alcohol in because the place is flooded with drinks. As day wore on, it was obvious the sunlight only got worse as the hours passed. The effect of the alcohol was more bearable with the amount of alcohol that he had in his system by the time he was looking for their tent. He was done with his performance and yet, he’s still on cloud nine here. Tomorrow, he’s got all the time to roam around and enjoy more of what the place has to offer. Before going to the tent, Ric indulged himself with a glass or two of firewhisky. Luck was on his side, he also met the famous Felicia, that just made him feel smug while hunting their tent. He couldn’t remember how many times he stumbled while looking for the tent which his friends rented for them. How many times did he enter the wrong one? Pathetic, he can crash to literally a few of them, since his family, as well as Amber are all here. Honestly, he doesn't know why he’s not going after the latter, but then his friends will kill him if he suddenly abandons them. 

A familiar voice caught his ears, is that Chantal? Ah yes…. he approached one tent, hopefully this one is the right one now. Ric stopped by the door and smirked seeing the familiar faces of his best friends. “Ah, finally found our tent! I forgot which one is ours, some people threw hexes on me, you know?” He burped and started singing out loud, “I wanna live in a music and art festival forevaaaaaaaah…..” and fully entered the tent and threw himself on the nearest couch. “Sooo..did you enjoy the day? I mean, how can you not, right? The atmosphere, the clothes, the food and drink. And don’t get me started on all the hot people!”

Edited by Alaric Vaughn, 26 June 2022 - 08:35 PM.

• Healer Bethany Bott, Hyera Song and Henry Flint like this

#6 OFFLINE   Hyera Song

Hyera Song

Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Chudley Cannons Chaser

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 375 posts
  • LocationDevon, England
  • Wand Type:12¾ inches Yew with dragon heartstring, quite rigid

Posted 23 June 2022 - 07:55 PM

After the toilet problem earlier, Hyera has met another dilemma: she cannot find their tent! She was supposed to head back with the rest of the squad after the concert but someone who introduced himself as a distant cousin approached her and they had a...kind of profound conversation about her family in Korea. She was feeling rather tipsy and adrenaline-high back then, yet instantly sobered up at the mention of her grandparents. Nope, they're healthy and not in the brink of death but after hearing what her cousin had to say, she could say that it was her who's in a difficult situation right now. Although they're old and frail, she was apparently scared of her grandparents. It's just, they have a way with words that could weigh her down in that instant, and even though she lives far away from them, that irrational fear persisted within her up to this day. You see, she actually kind of ran away from her parents after graduation because of the shame of not being qualified as a healer, so she was currently living with Bethy and Chant while she pondered what to do with her life next.

So...that's the story why she got left behind and now couldn't find their tent. She was pretty certain it was around the area she had been rounding for awhile but she still couldn't think straight. And all the tents looked identical, for crying out loud! All of a sudden, she caught glimpse of a familiar figure ahead, entering a tent. Recognizing Ric from a distance while feeling tipsy was a piece of cake because that guy always stands out wherever he goes. Hyera then followed suit, walking into the tent and felt relieved she didn't enter the wrong one. "Hey guys, sorry I had to talk to someone. Did I miss anything?"

• Healer Bethany Bott, Alaric Vaughn and Henry Flint like this

#7 OFFLINE   Healer Bethany Bott

Healer Bethany Bott

Hogwarts Canon, Animagus, Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Wandless Magic, Pediatrics & General Care Healer, Physical Therapist

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 1551 posts
  • Wand Type:10 1/2" Alder, Unicorn Hair, Pliant
  • Nickname(s):Bethy :3

Posted 23 June 2022 - 10:18 PM

Hair mussed, face quite flushed, skin gleaming with a sheen of sweat, smile a bit dopey… yep. Needless to say, Bethy was more than a lil' disheveled. Sun drunk, even - were that even a real thing - and tipsy perhaps? Just a bit. She still had her wits about though definitely enough that she can't seem to stop herself from singing a dumb song. Then Henry appeared as she's tugging off the cream-colored laces roughly, she tipped her chin up and flashed him a bright smile. He approached to give her a hand and she gratefully let him pull them off. "Hm?" she mumbled. It took a second to realize he asked her a question and what the question was. "Ohh," she blushed. "Just some random song that someone was singing. Can't help it, it was super catchy."

Then someone else turned up with their eyes covered. "Of course it's safe and of course you're not a third wheel, silly!" Bethy giggled at Chant's antics, eyes sparkling with amusement. The redhead has simply continued in that manner on her way toward the couch. It was pretty hilarious although unnecessary. She grabbed the pillow on the bench then playfully threw it at the girl, laughing with mirth. "Don't worry, Chant. We promise to behave while we're all here mkay?" she said, wiggling her eyebrows and turned to wink at Henry. "Isn't that right, papi?" Bethy murmured, absently running a finger along his nose bridge with much affection.

Then someone else arrived, her nose twitched as she caught a whiff of alcohol. Seeing as the short bench she was sitting on was right by the entrance so it was easy to catch it as a guy lumbered in. Ric was talking it a loud voice and began singing and he even burped. Gross, she thought, making a face at that. "Welp… should've already guessed that you were gonna get shit-faced this early," Bethy deadpanned in response at his greeting but she watched him with a grin. "Yes, we had fun and yes… hot people, we're also that as well." She proclaimed, laughing as the fifth member of their group found her way in their shared tent also. "Nope, you didn't miss anything. Everything alright, Hyera?" she asked the girl sweetly. "Ric's already drunk, can you give him a hand, please? Get him settled, maybe get him to stay put and lie down a while? Henry got us some food by the way." And she turned her attention back toward him with another smile of gratitude.

• Alaric Vaughn and Henry Flint like this

#8 OFFLINE   Henry Flint

Henry Flint

Son of Adam and Eva Flint, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Animagus, Junior Curse Breaker

• Curse Breaker
  • 685 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Dogwood wood with a phoenix feather core, 13" and rigid flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Henry
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 24 June 2022 - 04:18 AM

Henry had a little trouble with the many laces of Bethy’s boots but he managed to get them loose enough that he could pull one off her foot before working on the other one. "Well, the lyrics are quite…unique." he commented with a chuckle. Bethy looks like she just had the best day ever and he can’t really blame her. Even though he's probably the most sober person in their group, he’s still pretty partied out at that point and Henry is not the partying type. Until now, apparently. It turns out, anyone could be a party person when surrounded by the right people and he likes partying with Bethy. But also looks like she’s gonna pass out so he got to get her to bed soon if they want to catch the late night performances later.

He was pulling the other boot off of Bethy’s foot when Chant arrived. He turned his head to see her covering her eyes and asking if they were decent and if she’s going to be a third wheel. Chantal and the dramatics… He let Bethy deal with her since whatever he says will just come out of her other ear so he focused on getting those damn boots off of Bethy. He was able to pull the remaining one successfully and he set them under the bench before sitting on the space beside her and pulling her legs up to rest on his thighs. "We’re always behaved," he replied with a grin and winked back at his girlfriend and then tried to bite that finger that she ran along his nose. Bethy made him promise that he is going to behave for the whole weekend and Henry reluctantly agreed. It will be hard to keep his hands off of Bethy, but if they are surrounded by friends, he could hold back a little. Now, if he gets drunk… that’s another thing. If they are all drunk and passed out, then they wouldn’t notice anything, right?

Henry was mindlessly massaging Bethy’s calves when Ric and Hyra arrived almost at the same time, the former absolutely sloshed and the latter worried about missing out on something. Bethy immediately reprimanded Ric for being drunk this early and asked Hyera to help him out. He was thinking the same thing about Ric, but his friend can take his alcohol. It just looked like he’s had too many to drink already. "It’s Chinese. Careful with that bag. I got some hot soups just in case one of us needs to sober up." He pointed towards the one that’s fuller than the other. Soup takeaway containers are huge. He just knew that they will need it. He turned back to Bethy and saw her smiling at him and he returned it, giving her ankle a squeeze.

• Alaric Vaughn likes this

#9 OFFLINE   Alaric Vaughn

Alaric Vaughn

Vaughn Twins, Official Ravenclaw Alumnus, Wandless Magic, Musician, Songwriter, Animagus, Sundaze Lead Guitarist

• Artist
  • 1510 posts
  • Wand Type:Cherry, Dragon, 13 1/4", Quite Flexible
  • Nickname(s):Ric

Posted 26 June 2022 - 10:02 PM

Ric already knew he would enjoy this music festival, performance or not, the guy is having the time of his life here. There was a lot of fun to be found in the crowd of drunken rockers and jumping moshers. He liked the idea of it so he really went out and tried everything today, he also met quite a lot of famous individuals, always reminding himself what Eric told him about finding important connections in the music industry. Ric could take a page or two from the older guy’s book since he already knows the nook and cranny of this music business. He’s not just drinking for the heck of it, he was introducing himself to them and joining them in the fun for his own benefit too. See, smart guy! He’s really taking advantage of the opportunity given to him. While sitting there with not a care in the world, Ric closed his eyes briefly until he heard Bethany’s voice. Lazily, he opened his eyes and smirked at the lady, “I mean, come on, we’re in a music festival, with booze everywhere. I can’t help you know?” They all know how he likes drinking. One thing he’s proud of is he knows how to manage his alcohol intake and thankfully, he has a high tolerance of it. He might be a little buzzed right now, but he’s still sane, as sane as he wanted to be. Though that didn’t stop him from being more chatty than before and moving around like no one’s watching. Besides, he’s overjoyed, okay? He didn’t realize Hyera was there now too, whom Bethany is talking to now, telling the latter to take care of him. With sleepy eyes, he shifted his head so he’s looking at Hyera directly, “You don’t have to, I can take care of myself. And besides, I’d like to protect my eggs from any unexpected...” he coughed “...incident that may happen again.” Ric was merely teasing her. His eyes suddenly opened wide upon hearing soup from Henry. “Oohh…for once I love you more than my guitar dude.” He jumped off the couch and inspected the food on the table, getting one container for himself. “Anyone else who’d like to eat now? I’m starving.” He realized he hadn't eaten anything, he’d only been roaming and drinking the whole day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users