Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Visitor Tour

7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Advanced Studies Professor, Career Counselor, Thespian Society Moderator, Wandless Magic & Occlumency, Animagus

• Governor
  • Others: Adult, Camp Counselor, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 1752 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, Manticore Hair, 11 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 22 December 2021 - 01:53 PM

nala.png?15377480785757377132

#2 OFFLINE   Jax Rutledge

Jax Rutledge

Official Slytherin Alumnus; St. Mungo's Security Wizard

• St. Mungo's Staff
  • Others: Adult
  • 1476 posts
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 04 January 2022 - 08:25 AM

Jax knew both he and Jade won’t like fine-dining for their first official date as a couple so when one of the patients at the hospital told him about Kenmare and how there’s a wine tour there they could potentially do, he thought it’s right along their alley. They liked chill stuff, somewhere they could laugh out loud but also have their own bubble of being a new couple. What? Jax is just truly excited and grateful that she gave him, them, a chance after more than a decade of being best friends. His feelings for her developed overtime, starting from friendship, to more than that… and eventually love. That night of her graduation where they had drunken sex was the turning point for him. Although there are bits and pieces he didn’t fully remember, those that he did were enough to tell him that what they have is something worth exploring and fighting for. They’re just… explosive together, for lack of a better word. And maybe, just maybe, his days of having blue balls is finally coming to an end. It’s hard to sleep next to her and not pull her close to cuddle. Every instinct in him tells him that she’s his, that she’s bound to be his… but for that to happen, Jax needed Jade to admit her feelings to herself. Without her consent and acceptance of the idea of them, they’re doomed. But she gave him a chance, and he’ll do everything in his power so she won’t regret it.

Taking half the day off from work, Jax waited for about an hour outside of Jade’s shop before she managed to get out of it. She’s not that new, but he knew how passionate she is about her work. He had to use his persuasive skills - it might have involved a lot of kissing and puppy dog eyes, quite literally - for her to agree but bottomline is, she agreed. ”We’re going to Kenmare for some wine testing.” He told her when she stepped out of the shop. His hands snaked around her waist, giving her a chaste but quite a heated kiss on her mouth. This is definitely novel for them both, being this affectionate and touchy in public but he doesn’t care. He finally got the girl! Anyways. She’d been bugging him to tell her where they’re going but he made sure to hold out until they’re meeting that day to tell her exactly where and what they’ll be doing. ”Don’t worry, I’ll be your guard so feel free to get as tipsy as you want to be.” Jaxie apparated them to Kenmare, then led her to downtown Kenmare toward Bayside Distillery. They were immediately led inside and was told to wait for the rest of the group before starting the tour. They were offered a plate of cheese and other finger food, to which Jax thanked the lady. Still holding Jade’s hand, he looked around them with an appreciative expression on his face. ”This looks cool. I think we’re going to enjoy this afternoon.”

Tag: Jade :3

• Jadyn Blackwood likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Jadyn Blackwood

Jadyn Blackwood

Apprentice & Cashier at ShrInk Head Inc; Official Slytherin Alumna

• Shop Assistant
  • 410 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, unicorn hair, 12in

Posted 04 January 2022 - 10:36 PM

It was weird how happy Jade was. Ever since her and Jax had decided to actually date and try it out, she was the happiest she had ever been. Probably the happiest she had ever been her whole life. It just felt like a final puzzle piece was finally snapped into place and it felt so right. She didn't know what she was so afraid of because Jax was her person and now they could express that in more ways than they ever had before. There still was that initial fear of everything falling apart but Jax had done an amazing job of pacifying her when they first decided to take this step. And the fear got smaller each day that they were together because of how right it felt. 

She found Jax outside of her shop knowing they had planned to go on a first date but he did have to practically drag her away from the shop. She loved what she did but of course, she wanted to go on their date as well. Finally, she did agree and smiled at what he had planned, "Ooh, Kenmare? I've never been there before." She had never gone wine tasting either but it sounded fun and honestly anything with Jax was always a blast. She was met with a kiss and her hands instinctively grabbed his face as she kissed him back and then pulled back to smile at him, "You just like seeing me drunk, is that it?" She teased, knowing she was a lot more handsy when she was. She had purposefully worn her outfit as something she could easily wear at work but also for a date since she knew this was happening today. They were both apparated and arriving at the place she walked with Jax to the place they were told to wait. Upon arriving a woman held out a nice platter of finger foods and of course Jade was all over that. She stood on her tiptoes to survey the selection and her eyes landing on some mini sandwiches. Grinning, she grabbed one for her and Jax and then had to let go of Jax's hand to also grab a bunch of mozzarella sticks she held in her other hand. Turning back to him she agreed, "I'm already enjoying it." He held the sandwich up to his mouth to feed it to him and giggled before popping one of the mozzarella sticks in her mouth. "When do you think they are going to bring out the wine?" She asked, her mouth full. It was clear they didn't quite fit the mold of distinguished wine tasters but they were here to have fun and she didn't care one bit. 

• Jax Rutledge likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Jax Rutledge

Jax Rutledge

• St. Mungo's Staff
  • 1476 posts

Posted 08 January 2022 - 06:55 AM

Kenmare is a place he hasn’t visited very often. First and foremost, he has no reason to go there but now that they’re in a relationship, he thought it would be a nice getaway place every now and then. Jax can foresee unexpected dates and travels here and there. The pair of them would have a blast anywhere they go, but they both prefer to be on the move, somewhere they can have fun and be themselves. ”Been there only once or twice and it’s actually quite a nice city. You’ll love it there. The winery tour also has loads of amazing reviews so it should be good.” Greeting Jade with a kiss like this without a care in the world is something he would have to get used to. For so long, they’ve been just best friends. They never crossed a line except that one time at the train station but now… they have the freedom to do anything; be as sweet and cheesy as they want to be. Stealing another kiss, Jaxie wiggled his eyebrows playfully at her teasing. ”Well, the last time you got drunk, we both know what happened. So yes, I like seeing you drunk.” He adores many different Jades. Since first year, he’d witnessed every side of her but drunk Jade is one interesting woman, I’m telling you. Once inside the distillery, Jade immediately attacked the offered food much to his amusement. She’d always been a lover of food, he knew that from the very beginning. He always like watching her eat and this time is no different. A mini sandwich in one hand and mozzarella sticks in the other, he bent down slightly to eat the offered sandwich to him. Munching, Jax looked around and realized that they’re the only ones eating. Pssh, they’re wasting these yummy food? Their loss. Swallowing, he grabbed her wrist to steady her hand before taking a bite from one of the mozzarella sticks. ”I think now.” He motioned to another lady who grabbed their attention, greeting and welcoming them to the tour. ”Here we go.” Jax handed Jade a napkin then they followed the group further into another room. Inside, they’re surrounded by barrels in all sorts of sizes. There are tall tables spread around, with cheese sticks and other finger food for their consumption. The first wine is called 2005 Masseto Toscana IGT. ”A 2005 vintage, eh?” Apparently, espresso, milk chocolate and fresh-cut flowers are what they should expect for this wine. Glasses with the sample wine were distributed, which he immediately swirled around and sniffed. ”Oh wow, that smells damn good.” Jax nudged Jade, quirking his eyebrows.

#5 OFFLINE   Jadyn Blackwood

Jadyn Blackwood

• Shop Assistant
  • 410 posts

Posted 27 February 2022 - 08:10 PM

She found it sort of sweet he had done some research on the place before they just showed up. It was always like Jax to do such a thing but since they were dating and everything now it just felt specials. She knew he was one who would always want the best for her and that is how she knew this was such a good thing for them and that she had really made the right decision. She kissed him back, loving that feeling of kissing him with no hesitation or worries. He was of course teasing her and her behavior when drunk so tried to hold in a laugh and pretended to be offended and gave him a punch on the arm but we all know it wouldn't hurt him a bit, "You and your dirty mind." She said then finally laughed for real because she just couldn't help it. 

Now the food? This was something to be excited about. She smiled as Jax took a bite of the sandwich and then the mozzarella sticks. It would be a shame to let this all go to waste and she was trying to figure out of she could sneak some of it into her purse but Jax soon was pointing out that it was starting soon. "Ohh, yay!"  Maybe on their way out she could grab some more. Jade finished off the rest of the food and took the napkin and wondered how exactly this would go since she had never been to one of these before. Jade listened as they introduced the first wine not really sure what it all meant but Jax mentioned how it was vintage and she knew that meant it was pretty fancy. Smiling she copied Jax as he smelled it, wondering if that was a normal thing to do at a wine tasting but as she did she soon understood what he meant by it smelling amazing, "Woah, it does!" She then lifted the glass to her mouth and tipped it back to taste it. She was pleasantly surprised by it and the taste was actually really good. After the first taste she quickly downed the rest of her glass and said, "I'm going to need some more of that! How'd you like it?" She asked Jax wondering if he had tasted it yet. She also noticed some people spitting the wine back out into a bucket and she frowned as she asked Jax, "Did they really hate it that much?" Why were they spitting it out like that? 

#6 OFFLINE   Jax Rutledge

Jax Rutledge

• St. Mungo's Staff
  • 1476 posts

Posted 06 June 2022 - 09:22 AM

He's a guy, so it's normal for him to think dirty more of then than not when it involved the woman of his dreams. In this case, it's his best friend and now girlfriend Jade. Besides, after holding himself back for weeks, he's just genuinely delighted and relieved that he can hug and kiss and touch her any time he wanted to. He can do so without worrying about her reaction or if he's crossing the fine line between friendship and love. Now, Jax can focus on her and making her happy and that's it. No hidden agenda or thoughts. It's just her and the fact that she's finally his after the long journey they've had over the years. "That's me. But come on, don't tell me you haven't thought of it often? I know you do, don't think I don't see you eyeing me like a piece of meat everytime you thought I wasn't looking," he pinched her nose, wiggling his eyebrows.

To be honest, Jax had never done this kind of thing before. Sure, he made a point to read over the basic stuff before he asked her out and booked their tour today but still, it's all just stuff from other people. It's a whole other thing to experience it. Then again, that's the main reason why he chose this. Jade and Jax experienced things together for the first time back when they were still students. They were - and still are - the best of friends and so as a tribute to their friendship, he figured doing small things like this, learning them again side by side, would be a good way to start their romantic relationship. Their first wine ws given out, and it smelled heavenly. Even Jade agreed! Jax took a tentative sip, letting the liquid touch his tongue and he was pleasantly surprised to find that it's amazing. He drank again, this time taking a huge gulp. Swallowing, his eyes widened upon realizing that Jade already finished hers. "You drank it all already?" he blinked, then slowly grinned. "Hey, take it easy, Jade. You don't want to get drunk rightaway, we've got more wine to taste," he rubbed her shoulder gently. "I like it, it tastes good but it seems like we're two of the only few who thought so," because the others are spitting the wine into a bucket. "I don't get it, I like the taste of it," he frowned, meeting Jade's eyes then shrugging his massive shoulders. "It's okay, to each their own. Look! You want to try the second wine?"

#7 OFFLINE   Jadyn Blackwood

Jadyn Blackwood

• Shop Assistant
  • 410 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 01:28 PM

It was a little flattering if she was being totally honest but she'd never admit that to Jax. What can she say? She did like it when he thought of her even if it was a little dirty. It's not like Jade didn't do the exact same thing so even if she teased him about it sometimes she thought about it too. It was different when she would think about it when they were just best friends. If she ever thought about kissing him it was usually followed by a fake gag. Okay, not really but it freaked her out to think about it since she didn't want to ruin anything. But now, it was different and she loved that feeling. Waking up next to him was the perfect start to her day and now she wouldn't trade that for the world. Jade turned a shade of pink when he started teasing her about thinking about it and opened her mouth to protest, but of course, he was right. "I do not eye you like a piece of meat!" She shoved him and shook her head, laughing. Damn, she didn't think he noticed her staring him down. Jade would need to get better at hiding it that's for sure. 

The wine was one she actually did enjoy and so drinking it all would appear to be a compliment, right? As opposed to everyone spitting it out. She laughed when Jax told her to slow down and then said, "More wines?" Well, yeah she was gonna get super drunk if she had to drink all the wines they started bringing. "Right? I don't know why they all are spitting it out like that...." She thought for a second then added, "Maybe we just have a more sophisticated palate." She said trying to sound all fancy but in all honesty, it was probably the opposite and so she giggled. Jade nodded as they brought the second wine around. She grabbed a new glass and looked at it before holding it up to Jax and clinking it, "Cheers." Then took a sip. This one immediately made Jade's face turn sour. She refused to swallow it and just held it in her cheeks. She did not like this one at all. Grabbing one of the buckets she then spit hers out and said, "That one was disgusting! Thank Merlin for these buckets, right? What did you think of it?" She asked then shuddered remembering the taste of that wine. They were already bringing out another and she smiled and pointed, "Oooh, look! They are bringing another one!" And she happily placed her glass down as she waited for them to bring glasses of the new one for them. 

#8 OFFLINE   Jax Rutledge

Jax Rutledge

• St. Mungo's Staff
  • 1476 posts

Posted 15 December 2022 - 02:11 AM

(Oh my god, I'm so so sorry for not posting earlier. I love you, don't hate me <3)

For the record, Jax thought about Jade all the damn time. It's not always dirty like what she or someone else might think. Most of the time, he alternated between feeling grateful and questioning if they're really together, if they're really doing it now. After all these years, he still can't believe that they've finally come clean with each other and both decided to give this a try. It just made all those suffering worth it because right here right now? He couldn't be any happier. He's been in love with her best friend for god knows how long and finally, he's given the chance to show that to her and make her feel like she deserved all the good things in the world. So yeah, it didn't bother him that she looked at him that way. He's pretty sure he did the same thing although he doesn't get shy about admitting it. In fact, he could be blatantly doing it because well, he has eyes and he appreciates beauty when he sees it. "Yes, you do. Stop lying. But don't worry, you're allowed to look at me like that anytime you want," his mouth curled into a small grin. It's always fun to rile her up because she made it so damn easy. "And now you're probably thinking that you need to be more discreet when you look at me next time," this time, his grin widened. "I know you, Jade, I know the way you think by now," he looked smug, and he has every reason to.

"Yes, more wines. We still have, uh, 8 more wines, I think? Or it could be 10," one of the reasons why he chose this was because they're very generous with their selections and he thought they should maximize their time and money. Among the people present, Jax and Jade probably are the least sophisticated, just the way they liked it. They could never behave normally in the middle of a formal dining event. "Ha! We're the most sophisticated, you mean," he said with a snicker. As another wine was given to them, he clinked it to hers and took a sip, immediately knowing that this sucked big balls. Similar to Jade, he also spits the liquid out, grimacing. "Holy shit, I don't like that, not at all," he shook his head, wiping his mouth clean. "That's the most bitter wine I've ever tasted in my life. That shouldn't be allowed," he settled his hand on her back, rubbing gently. "You okay? We got water over here in case you need it," for all his teasing, Jax had always been attentive and thoughtful when Jade is involved. But both their attention turned to the new one and for a second, he felt suspicious because it might be bitter again. "Let's hope it's much better this time," he went on to swirl the liquid and clinked his glass with hers. "Cheers!" he could start to feel a happy buzz at the back of his head. "Oh, that's sweet... I think you'll like this," he murmured, watching her intently as she took a sip of her own. "Try it with cheese, I think it'll taste much better."

Jax grinned, and silently led her further into the area, where more barrels and tables are present. It's similar to where they were earlier, but the lighting here has dimmed a little bit and the air got colder, too.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users