Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Fan Zone

510 replies to this topic

#461 OFFLINE   Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister for Magic, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Telepath, Animagus

• Minister for Magic
  • Others: Adult
  • 3926 posts
  • Location8 Victoria Road, Holyhead Realty
  • Wand Type:12 ¼ in Yew with Crup Hair, Graphorn Horn & Pogrebin hair
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:48 AM

It’s already too late to heed Alejandro’s warning for Xander did it again, he’ll do anything to annoy the hell out of him, be it done on purpose or not. He raised both his hands in mock defence, showing him that he’s zipping his lips after giving Jessica a smile. There are only few reasons which will take this guy off guard and it’s very seldom that it happens for the past few years. Maybe because he and his buddies have already done absolutely everything together that there’s nothing left to be surprised about until he laid eyes on someone very familiar who’s running toward their direction. He and his friends shared the same look. Xander shook his head at Chester, a look of surprise was evident on his face. No way! I didn’t see this one coming! “Louis!!!” As soon as the guy reached their place, Xander punched Louis playfully in the arms, “Damn you dude!! So, you’ve finally decided to come out and play, huh?!” And the next one would probably be at the top of his list, seeing Dylan on one knee while holding a ring in hand and pouring his heart out to Guin. Xander’s eyes narrowed but he didn’t dare do or say anything, afraid that he might spoil this important moment for Dylan. He can’t believe it, the most eligible bachelor in the group, the guy who’s always a best man but never a groom, the Dylan freaking Everett, is proposing to Guin! He looked at Chester, This has been his plan all along?! How did we miss this?! Xander held his breath while waiting for Guin’s response because he knew this is very important for Dylan. He’d seen his buddy fell in love with several women during their younger days, majority of whom he had serious relationships, but never did he see him look at any girl like he’s looking at Guin right now. It was a look of adoration, of love and of respect. He’s really happy for his friend that he finally found the right girl for him. He glanced at Guin only to see her crying with that same look on her face. She said yes and hugged his friend. Xander clapped his hands, “About darn time! Congratulations!”

Their celebration was abruptly disrupted by an explosion, instinctively, he pulled Nearra closer. Xander watched in shock as the VIP section collapse right after that surge of intense bright flame. He almost jumped from his seat as the realization hit him hard. He immediately casted the protection spell, he can actually see the flame pressed against the shield. “Nearra, are you okay?!” He also turned to his children, Jace was holding Izzy protectively. “Are you hurt?! Are you okay?!” He asked his kids, there was urgency in his voice. Since the pressure was too great, there was a sound akin to shattering glass from afar followed by smoke engulfing the area. He coughed as he had to squint his eyes to look at the VIP area again, the fire was nearly at blinding levels now. Everyone’s screaming and the entire stadium is in total panic. Xander looked at his wife again, “Nearra, the kids, please bring the kids home, leave as soon as possible, there’s no time to waste.” He glanced at the VIP section again where he knew the Minister was watching. “I need to stay here.” Shit, Alec is also there! He looked at the pitch in fear and panic. “Go, I will check on Alec, I promise I will find him. He’s going to be okay.” Hopefully. He didn’t know whom he’s saying that to, to his family or to himself because he's also worried for his eldest. He looked at Alejandro after Jessica instructed him the same. “Kuya, I’ll leave my family to you, can you please go with them? It’ll ease my mind. I have work to do here. I’ll talk to you later.” He looked at him imploringly. He quickly hugged his wife and his kids, “Be careful. Go with your mom and Uncle Ale.”

He heard Chester’s question as they both gazed at the VIP section. He turned to his friend with a grim expression. Let’s hope it’s not the case. Leave the area, I’ll talk to you later. He shared a look with Dylan and Louis too. They will know what to do now. He caught the look Jessica gave him, it’s time to work, he nodded at her. “I’m going to check the Minister.” With that, he disapparated from the stands, and as simple as that, their celebration has been ruined by this devastation. Who would have thought the prophecy will actually happen here, today, in this stadium. Dammit!

/exit Xander

Edited by Official Xander Ryuu, 18 August 2020 - 04:00 AM.

• Warden Alejandro Ryuu likes this

#462 OFFLINE   Natalie Wormald

Natalie Wormald

Personal Assistant at Eunoia (Paris), Niflheim Alumni; Daughter of Nate and Santana Wormald, Nonverbal Magic

• Shop Assistant
  • 895 posts
  • LocationRoanne, France
  • Wand Type:9 1/2" Rowan, Griffin Claw, Reasonably Supple

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:08 AM

The Ballycastle Bats scored yet another goal when it happened. It was so quick no one could've possibly been ready for any of it! Instinctively, Natalie screamed as crashing sounds made the ground beneath both feet shake. Fear struck her and she can't help but cower, putting an arm around her siblings and pulling them close as their parents attempted to shield them all. Then she looked up as her mom started talking although she was barely registering what is being said. The adults were attempting to soothe them and it didn't take much till she was able to regain her bearings and she too whipped her wand out to cast the shield charm. Natalie raised it high to cover herself and her siblings as well as mom started talking.

Basically, she was tasked with taking care of her siblings and to ensure safe travels with Uncle Marc. But dad says he was coming with them and took her sister in his arms. Natalie turned to Niccolo. "Well," she murmured with a nervous smile, pulling her younger brother close against her side. "It's going to be a bumpy ride. But I've got you—let's get out of here." There was more commotion going on. Aunt Clary nearly got hit by something! Mom even said that she's... pregnant? Natalie stared in shock for a couple of seconds but her uncle and her dad took her attention, both with little girls in their arms, as they prepared to go. Natalie gave them a nod then went on her way, disapparating with Niccolo.

#463 OFFLINE   Healer Anton Garstang

Healer Anton Garstang

Son of Adalric Garstang & Alice Field, Garstang Twin, Multiple Telepathy, Animagus, Official Ravenclaw Alumnus, Emergency Care / Psychological Care Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 1019 posts
  • LocationOttery St. Catchpole
  • Wand Type:9", Blue Spruce Wood, Chimera Hair
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 18 August 2020 - 06:36 AM

Even Daniel arrived in no time and he grinned giving space to his friend as they watched the match. The match started on a good note but ended in chaos. He wasn't bothered about who scored and who didn't. For Anton, all he could care about was what kind of security they had in place that injured so many. He thought about his father and immediately reached out for his sister who he couldn't find beside him. Once the smoke cleared, he saw her standing by and quickly took hold of her arm. "Aly, you okay?" Her mind said she was freaked out and there were so minor cuts but she wasn't harmed. He looked at his friend noting him to be okay too before they were all gathered by the portkey. Anton knew it was the right thing to do so without question, he took hold of the portkey and let it swipe them away to the said destination. This was going to be the new talk of the town, especially when school starts and Anton has a lot to say about it.

*exit anton*

#464 OFFLINE   Healer JC del Valle

Healer JC del Valle

Official Tyr Alumnus, Healing Hands, Animagus, Head of Potion & Plant Injuries Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationKungsholmgatan 20-1B, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Wand Type:11 1/2" Vine with Unicorn hair and Veela hair
  • Nickname(s):JC
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:48 AM

Raine was shouting, her voice was already hoarse partly because of cheering for the team and partly because she's been asking for help for a while now and no one's repsonding to her! Dammit! The pain is starting to attack her defenses, she could feel the sudden exhaustion because of the fear, shock, pain and panic she's all feeling. She went here alone, and she didn't mind because she knew JC is busy. He came here to support the game and although he's technically not working, Raine felt like he would still be hanging out with his healer friends so she told him he didn't need to babysit her. She's an adult, for god's sake. But all these...? Raine now wished he's somewhere nearby so he could help her. This freaking knee is too much!

Just then, someone called out her name and she whirled her head around to see her cousin. "JC! Thank god!" Tears welled in her eyes because she's so damn relieved. He's here, she knew he's gonna help her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Hugging him back, her shoulder sagged at the familiar comfort of her family's hug. It took everything in her not to sob like a kid and when he let her go, she waved her hand dismissively. "Está bien, sabía que estabas ocupado. Tenías personas más importantes a las que atender." Raine bit on her lip as he checked her injuries, cleaning her and dealing with the small scrapes and bruises. He focused on her knee and bit her lip harder at the confirmation that it's dislocated. "I figured it was dislocated... would that hurt? Joder, of course it would. Bien, solo hazlo." Let's get this over with, shall we? She sniffed, giving her knee a look then her eyes flashed to her cousin. 

According to google translate:
Está bien, sabía que estabas ocupado. Tenías personas más importantes a las que atender - It's okay, I knew you were busy. You had more important people to attend to.
Bien, solo hazlo - Fine, just do it.

Treating Green #3 Raine Creighton - 2nd post

Raine didn’t know how relieved he was when he saw her alive and breathing. He already lost his parents; he didn’t want to lose anyone in his family anytime soon. Estoy bien, solo estoy agotado. JC responded to his cousin while muttering episkey to heal the remaining minor injuries. Seeing her close to tears, he shook his head and in a gentle voice, he squeezed her hand. No te preocupes, estoy aquí ahora. I’m here to help you. He smiled. JC’s assuming that she’s been in shock this whole time and everything’s starting to make sense to her now and seeing him reminded her of her anxiety and fear. He’s still guilty for his negligence despite Raine telling him that it’s okay. I should have come sooner. He muttered and pointed his wand to her dislocated knee. Just a little, bear with me. He muttered the spell and tapped his wand on her knee. You can hear a slight crack, Raine would feel a slight discomfort and pain, right after that, her knee would feel much better. Better? He cleaned up her knee area, Tergeo. And put bandages around it so she will not put too much pressure on it once she moved. Ferula! Bandages spun around her knee and half of her leg, strapping it tightly to a splint. You should be good now. Come on, let me bring you home quickly. He stood up and scoop Raine in his arms. I’ll give you calming draught at home. You should rest that leg for few days. He told her in a tone of voice which he usually reserves for his patients. Well, she’s a patient, technically. He disapparated out of that place.

/Exit Raine and JC

Note to Raine: Up to you if you still want to reply

Estoy bien, solo estoy agotado. – I’m okay, I’m just exhausted.

No te preocupes, estoy aquí ahora – Don’t worry, I’m here now.

#465 OFFLINE   Healer Marthine Homstad

Healer Marthine Homstad

Freyja Alumni, Healing Hands, Head of General Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 463 posts
  • LocationBehind you.
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 18 August 2020 - 10:51 AM

It all seemed to happen in slow motion. One moment they were talking and smiling together, all happy, other folks were cheering, the game was going in full flow. And in the other, a loud sound had erupted from the booth that was very near to them. The sound was so loud, that Bea was shook from within, and she was sure that she wouldn't be able to hear anything normally again. At the same time, some things that were sharp had flown over to them with such that they pierced various parts of her, some struck her arms and caused cuts, some touched her cheek and caused a gash there. A particularly pointed one hit her forehead pretty hard, and caused a deep gash, causing instant pain to erupt on her forehead, as her hand raised there automatically. "Ah..." She whimpered mildly, but honestly, the people around her were more affected. She had seen the closest people get blasted away, literally. Fire around corpses. She had never seen dead people before, and now it seemed to be burned in her mind. Some could say she was in too much shock to react to anything, but honestly, Bea was a very level-headed person in such way. And she could see that she was the least of concern here. By law, higher damage warranted more attention. She felt something wet on her cheek, and touched it to see it was moist, not just because of the blood - but because of tears.

They didn't have much time closer to the scene of crime though, because obviously Tae Min would take her away. He needed medical attention as well, but Bea was sure he wouldn't get it done. She was told to find a healer and get the wounds treated, and she nodded. She understood that they could become septic, and now that the adrenaline had lowered, she could feel the sting of the cuts on her arms, face and especially the biggest cut on her forehead. Her brother referred to her by her korean name, and Bea looked at him with tears in her eyes. This was scary. "It's okay..it's okay..you go. I'll be fine. I promise I'll see you at home, ok?" She asked as a confirmation and there was a slight tremor in her voice. She had never known how dangerous her brother's job got, but seeing this first hand had caused her to think of what all he say generally. 

Just as her brother left, Bea started looking around. There were still people crying, screaming and some were unconscious. She wanted to see if she could help someone, because dammit, this was not ok. Maybe at the least she could comfort someone. She could at least do that while she found a healer for herself. She didn't have to walk far, because just some steps ahead, she could hear a woman (Tallulah) call out to the wind because of an unconscious student. Bea ran over to the woman, and saw a tiny person lying on the floor, her head soaked in blood and looking so fragile and vulnerable. Bea remembered seeing the girl around in the camp. "Oh no.." She whimpered, because seeing the tiny person in that state was almost too overwhelming. She looked up at the woman before looking back at the girl. "Should we try doing something? Maybe wipe the blood? I have a handkerchief..." She spoke with a tremor in her voice as she pulled out a handkerchief from her pocket, but she had no clue what she was supposed to do with it. Looking around, Bea did another thing that seemed logical to her. She decided calling attention to them would work as well. "PLEASE HELP...ANY HEALER? ANYONE! THERE IS A LOT OF BLOOD...SHE MIGHT DIE..PLEASE, ITS STILL BLEEDING." She called out as well, though her voice was definitely shaking and she was scared beyond wits. There were students from her school in this stadium, some might be endangered. She didn't know just how many were already dead. The blood from her own forehead gash was dripping alongside her cheeks now, but it wasn't really bothering her at the moment. There were far more important things. 

Treating GREEN #11: Bea Song

The whole night felt way too long for the healers on the site of tragedy. While most of the people have evacuated from the stadium, Marthine struggled to keep her spirits up while searching and treating the survivors. Exhausted and probably dehydrated, but kept moving. Marthine held her lit wand as she walked along the stands which used to be filled with cheering fans and now only with debris which scattered everywhere. She couldn't stop thinking about the other who didn't make it. This was supposed to be a fun night but everything has turned out the complete opposite. Even though  she wasn't an expert on explosives and such, Marthine was certain this wasn't just an accident. Someone deliberately hurt and killed those people, and she's too damned upset for that. Not too far from her position was woman with a bleeding child who was seeking for medical help but with her aching feet and weary soul, she couldn't bring herself to move. Thankfully, another healer came to their aid and saved the blonde healer from rushing. There was another kid, however, who seemed to have cut her forehead. The lady made her way to the young girl with difficulty. No matter how much her stilettos gave her a hard time, she didn't want to take them off until she finally gets back to the hospital. "Heyyy.. My name is Marthine, I'm a healer from St. Mungo's." She gave the girl sweet smile while taking the chance to check her wounds. "You have some...blood in your face. Are you okay? Where's your guardian?" Glancing sideways, she scanned the place but it seemed that she's alone. The girl seemed not be in school age already but was still underaged to stay in such dangerous place. "I'm going to treat your wounds then you will have to go home, okay? This place is not safe yet." She pointed her wand near the girl's forehead, she muttered "Episkey" and just to make sure the wound will be healed, she also put Essence of Dittany on it. All of a sudden, someone called out asking for assistance. She looked over to the young lady and sighed, taking out an extra bottle of the Dittany. "Take this and place it on your other wounds. It'll heal fast. I, err... have to go to the others." The girl seemed like a smart one, Marthine thought that's why she entrusted the bottle to them. "Bye!" 

#466 OFFLINE   Official Harley Summers

Official Harley Summers

Wizengamot Judge, Hogwarts Canon, Official Hufflepuff Alumnus, Wandless Magic

• Ministry Official
  • 1005 posts
  • Wand Type:9' Acacia with Unicorn Hair, Very Flexible.

Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:46 PM

Treating ORANGE #6: Harley Summers

Addie returned to the stadium, looking for Lorcan. She was pretty sure she'd apparated to the exact spot she'd left from, but Dylan's girlfriend was nowhere to be found. For now she'd simply have to assume that someone had taken care of her and prompted her to leave the stadium. Amid her awkward hobbling over and around the rubble, she could hear people yelling (Ken & Dax). The brunette altered her course in their direction, moving between them to see a man (Harley) lying down but thankfully awake. "Thank you for staying with him." She noted that he was unusually clean for someone caught in the blast, and she suspected someone might have taken care of it already. She knelt down beside the injured man and tried to put on a friendly smile. "I'm Adeline. I'm just going to take a look at you to see if you have any internal injuries. For now, don't move, okay? What areas are you experiencing pain?" she asked as she pulled out her wand. This next spell would hopefully help answer that last question. He wasn't bleeding or anything on the outside, but she needed a clearer picture of what was happening within. "Videre Internus!" An image appeared above the man's body, like an x-ray of what lay beneath his skin. She moved her wand along his body, from top to bottom, looking closely at his vital organs. "No internal bleeding, which is really good. But you've got a few broken ribs, it seems. Really important that you don't move now, but I'm going to fix up your ribs. It won't be terribly pleasant, but it'll be brief, I promise," she assured the man. She looked up and around at the rest of his entourage. "Depending how he's feeling after I mend his bones, we might need to get him onto a stretcher to transport him. He'll be needing to go to St. Mungo's just to make sure everything's healing properly. Could one of you summon a stretcher in the meantime? They're down in the medical tent over there," she explained, pointing down off to the side of the pitch. She turned back to the injured individual and got to work. "Brackium Emendo!" The man should be feeling his bones shifting back to their usual placement as they stitched themselves back together. She cast the spell again, just to catch any remaining stray ribs that might still be fractured. She gave it a moment or two. "How are you feeling?" she asked, tentatively surveying him.

Harley had closed his eyes for a second to calm himself. Now that they had cleared the pieces of stadium and rock on top of him, he felt a little more hopeful and like things were going to be okay. He didn't know what was going on around them but that healer was taking their time. He imagined when he told the story to his girlfriend, Diana would pout and shake her head, probably make a comment about how she could have done a more efficient job. Well sure but she wasn't here now was she? "Hi Adeline," ​he said with a nervous chuckle. "My chest and sides are the main place where it hurts. I also have some pain in my thighs but that is sharp pain. I think I got some glass stuck but I can't quite reach up to see." He exhaled as she took out her wand to examine his body and sighed in relief at no sign of internal bleeding. That was always a good sign. 

He took a deep breath, as deep as he could and clenched his eyes as he felt the spell heal. It was a little uncomfortable, and like she had said, not pleasant but he did feel a tad bit better. Sore though. "Like a building fell on top of me," he said trying to make a joke though the sentiment was very much true. "I have a really bad headache though, but everything is going to be okay right?"

• Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, Ken Mason, Healer Christian Cavanaugh and 1 other like this

#467 OFFLINE   Émilie Selwyn

Émilie Selwyn

French Canon, Beauxbatons Transfer, Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Philanthropist Liaison

• St. Mungo's Staff
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationCôte d'Azur
  • Wand Type:Cypress with Veela Hair, 12 1/4", Combustible
  • Nickname(s):Ém, Émsie

Posted 18 August 2020 - 08:34 PM

That was part of the beauty of their relationship, each ohers' ability to keep on surprising the other despite everything. Even if Don had gotten them a whole stand for themselves, Émilie would still be shocked, and they would still spend more time in that little detour of theirs than where they should. The couple had crossed out so many places of their bucket list, getting frisky in multiple scenarios and landmarks that might sound too crazy for the more conservative ones. She could bet Don had never thought they would add an stadium to it, and neither had she, which made it the more exciting and entertaining. "During a match," she breathed out, giggling under her breath as they kissed. Little did they know they wouldn't be able to fulfill that fantasy today, as it came crashing down, quite literally.

Most of her damage had been done on a skin level, and though it burned like hell, she was more concerned about Don, and scared about their situation. "Are you sure?" Ém replied with yet another question, trying not to breathe too quickly or she could pass out as they didn't have much oxygen, and she could inhale dust. He let go of her hand and for a split second, she panicked, unable to see anything and thinking something might had happened to him, but as soon as his hand found hers, she felt like breathing once again. She started getting some images, and was able to make his frame out. "I'm okay," she exhaled, keeping her injuries to herself as of now to not worry him. Ém managed to crawl and found him midway, focusing on his voice as she closed her eyes and nodded, reminding herself to breathe slowly and easily. However, her eyes snapped open as he told her he'd be saving her with his ability if needed. "I'm not leaving you here," and she would be useless out there without her wand, but agreed either way, hoping they both could get out together. Despite her anxiety, Émilie kept on searching around for their wands, and for any gap through which she could stick her hand out and make more noise herself.

After a while, which honestly felt like a whole week in darkness and with chaos surrounding them, a woman's voice reached her ears. They had heard them, and soon enough, she could feel how the rocks and other remnants moved, allowing for the faintest rays of light inside, but they seemed like the brightest, and brought so much hope. There was another explosion sound and Émilie screamed, hiding her face as she could only imagine the worse. She turned to look at Don with tears in her eyes when the rocks started moving faster, being lifted one by one. A man's voice broke in then, and Émilie felt like breathing again, seeing an elephant next to the hole. She had no idea that was Raquel's animagus form, and for a second thought she had hit her head and was imagining things, but since it had been helping with the debris, she figured it was some trained animal that had would be part of a game's show. She shielded her eyes and turned to the man then, placing one hand on her neck as the panic attack finally started, releasing all of her adrenaline, and she began shaking, her throat dry. Never in her life had she been relieved to experience it, but tonight, it meant she was alive and well, and it had helped keeping her alert. She recognized him as one of the St. Mungo's Healers, and got out of where they had been trapped, always making sure Don was okay, and didn't sit up until he moved. The Healer lost no time and was already cleaning her wounds, which hurt a great deal, but with her anxiety, she barely paid attention to it as her eyes darted around the place, finally seeing the stadium had changed in a matter of seconds. It was like a battlefield, even if half of it was still there. She then turned to the VIP stand, which was pracitcally gone, and stared with big, glossy eyes. They had been up there. A lot of people had been up there, including Nic. Ém took the draught absent-mindedly. "Thank you," she managed to mutter, downing the phial's content in no time, closing her eyes and making a face as it didn't have a good taste, but the tremors were already disappearing. "Thank you, Ric. Really." She watched as Don was being tended to. "What happened to those at the VIP stand?" Jin was pregnant, then there was the Minister of Magic, so many co-workers... what on earth had happened?

• Donovan Selwyn likes this

#468 OFFLINE   Linden Weasley

Linden Weasley

1/8 veela, Son of Flora Lych & Fred Weasley II, Official Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 798 posts
  • LocationOttery St. Catchpole
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam with Phoenix feather, 9 inches, slightly yielding
  • Nickname(s):Lin, Pip
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 18 August 2020 - 11:26 PM

He was sure he had heard Ana's voice over everyone else's. Being so familiar with it by now, and after having listened to it throughout the match as she screamed her lungs out for the Kestrels, he recognized it. "Anaaa!" It had been such a stupid move, to be honest, but he had just seeking for cover as his initial thought had been they were being attacked. Had he known everyone who start running and falling down, causing him to get trapped, he wouldn't have done it. Not only that, but he was useless and couldn't help anyone. Lin tried to reach out for Ana's hand but she disappeared and he simply struggled to free himself, screaming in case there was someone out there who could help as he didn't want to get lost and forgotten in between bodies and debris. Someone seemed to have heard him, but he was having a hard time pronouncing words, as only screams left his mouth. He kept on calling for help, his confusion and ignorance on what had happened playing a big role as he panicked, thinking he had been left behind and was too young to apparate, other means of transportation being totally useless in this moment, with half the building gone. Besides, people had fallen over him and the thought of someone lying completely still, breathless on him just didn't help. But the woman's face, that he recognized as Ana's sister, calmed the screaming as he focused on her, his mind racing as he tried to answer to her question. "I-I don't know! He was here a minute ago!" He had lost everyone out of sight the moment chaos erupted. She helped him out and he pushed himself away from it all, sitting on top of a collapsed stand as he covered his face, the kick he had received already visible to the sides of his nose, his skin purple.

And then, his dad's voice made him look up and stood up to hug him. "Dad! I don't know, everyone disappeared!" Linden couldn't think clearly, too shocked by the event to process information as he should. He simply looked at his dad without answering to his first question. He wanted to act like the brave, strong and big person he sometimes acted like, but he was still a kid who was frightened, worried and in a lot of pain. His dad was bleeding too and he had never seen act like that before. Ana's sister explained to them what had happened with Goldie and the Josephs, and he felt so relieved, some weight lifted off his shoulders, but turning to the stadium, he felt like all of that weight was back. It was absolute and pure chaos, so much noise and screams combined with deathly silence. A Healer found them and Lin was so thankful about it, but also preoccupied as he hated hospitals and all that. The boy practically sighed out of relief after learning he wasn't badly injured. He simply hissed as the wounds were cleaned, and it was great to have the blood flow cut, but the realignment... wow, that had hurt like a million hells. He groaned and tried not to curse, and once the pain simmered down, drank the potion and stood up. "Thank you, Healer." The man left to tend for more victims, and as he looked up, he spotted Cecilia with some woman. "Dad, look! There's Cecilia!" Linden rushed towards them, looking like he had been in a fight. "Are you okay? Are you hurt? Is she hurt?" He turned to ask what seemed to be a Healer.

• Fred Weasley II and Cecilia Joseph like this

#469 OFFLINE   Official Clarissa Wayland

Official Clarissa Wayland

Head of the Magical Law Enforcement Squad, Slytherin Alumna, Fire Elemental, Occulumency

• Ministry Official
  • 941 posts
  • Location172 Augurey Road, Holyhead, Wales
  • Wand Type:12 3/4" Hawthorn, Vampire Blood
  • Nickname(s):Clary

Posted 19 August 2020 - 12:41 AM

She was gasping as she narrowly avoided detriment. Her arms and elbows has received full brunt of her slight tumble and fragments of rubble cut her skin and bruised it. Still, Clary pulled herself up, wincing as she reached to retrieve her wand on the ground. She can't help but cringe so hard though when her sister oh-so casually dropped her secret like it wasn't something akin to a nuclear bomb, getting angry at her over something as simple as performing her mandate. Clary can feel eyes turn at her direction and she fought the urge to crumble upon her sister's ire. "Santana—" she started to say when she found herself suddenly getting drawn aside and her eyes widened like saucers when she saw who it was. Crap, she thought as despair started to creep in the corners of her mind.

She never even noticed he was there—was he already standing there a while and heard her sister's exclamation? Clary was unable to do anything but stare in shock even though his mere touch brought her a sense of relief. It was a familiar warmth that quickly spread through her, making her want to snuggle up in his arms and shut away the rest of the world. But of course she can't quite do it right now, not when parts of the stadium are crumbling and people are still getting hurt. Then Alex asked that dreaded question and it was so hard to make the answer come out. Clary can feel his eyes on her, roving over her and no doubt taking in the changes she was going through. It might be subtle, but they've not seen each other in a while and she was certain he would take notice as he's quite familiar with her… er, body. Clary shivered then, at the sensation of his rough fingers gliding over her arms with reverence and something else that was a soothing; and she vaguely realised he was muttering a healing spell, taking care of her minor wounds. She was grateful for assistance and was about to say something when she noticed the way he gazed on her concealed bump. Clary started feeling ab urge to withdraw and hide somewhere but she felt a finger push her chin up and made her meet those dark blue eyes of his as he asked the question again. She can feel his anticipation and his excitement in her saying that one three-letter word that was on the very tip of her tongue… yet before she can say it, her daughter's voice pierced through that haze in her mind.

And Clary can't help but fall in the pits of panic once more as she hastily pulled back. Over Alex's mouth, she quickly a clamped a hand to stop him from opening it or saying something he shouldn't.  Belatedly, she noticed that the other family members were gone and that gave her another stroke of relief but it was not enough to quell her nerves as she turned toward Astrid. Clary she didn't know what to say, or how to answer such a simple question, and the struggle was clear in her eyes. Astrid also asked the question (or a variation thereof) but she knew she needed to answer her daughter so she forced a few words out. "Because I am," she muttered, heavy with feeling, mouth filling up with a bittersweet taste of something unnameable. But as for why this man in particular was asking her, she can't help but feel dread. Clary stepped away from Alex and went to Astrid. "Can we talk about this more later? You need to get out of here, go somewhere safe—please,she pleaded with her daughter. "I'll tell you everything, answer whatever questions you've got but... I have to work right now." She can't do it, not right here and not right now.

• Alexander von Strauss likes this

#470 OFFLINE   Cecilia Joseph

Cecilia Joseph

Daughter of Tyler Joseph & Lily Potter-Joseph, Pyrokinesis, Animagus, Official Slytherin Alumna, Owner of Dogweed & Deathcap (Knockturn Alley)

• Dark Wizard
  • Others: Adult, Potioneer, Shopkeeper
  • 1409 posts
  • LocationTinworth
  • Wand Type:11", Rosewood, Thunderbird's feather, and Cockatrice Feather
  • Nickname(s):Ceci

Posted 19 August 2020 - 02:44 AM

The pain was blinding, Ceci closing her eyes to dissolve it. Somewhere around and it seemed to come from further away, she heard Chasity's voice but she had no power or strength to respond. She was dreaming probably but she heard Carter's voice too. The guy who's always taking her best friend away? Cecilia wanted to laugh because was he calling for help? But she couldn't laugh. She couldn't do anything and then she heard an older voice soothing her. Cecilia drifted back and forth from her slumber although it would be so much easier to just sleep. She didn't even realize the wounds on her body were being healed but the woman's soft voice was helping her focus. The healer (Lilia) asked her to focus on the score and she grimaced, making her head hurt even more. "Ugh... score. They're losing aren't they?" She asked the woman knowing that the Kestrels were way below the lead. Her head still pounded terribly due to the hit it has taken against the boulder. The pain in her body was leaving... almost but her head felt like someone was hitting it against the wall. She opened her eyes now, able to do so, and looked at the woman. "My head hurts." She let her gaze stray from the woman to the two figures standing in front of her and smiled at Chasity. They moved to Carter and she gave him a sorta smile? brief nod. He did kinda ask for help so maybe it made up for whatever happened earlier. And then there was Linden who came up although he seemed badly shaken too. "I am fine Linden, are you okay?" She asked her cousin and looked up at Chasity and Carter. "Are you both okay? Did you see my parents?" Her last question was directed to Chasity. Her mother, sister, or any of her family was nowhere in sight.

• Fred Weasley II, Lilia Tomorokoshi and Healer Chasity Cartier like this

#471 OFFLINE   Eryn MacSween

Eryn MacSween

Former Seeker for the Ballycastle Bats, Healing Hands

• Adult
  • 211 posts
  • LocationIreland
  • Wand Type:11 inch Applewood with Green Fwooper feather core

Posted 19 August 2020 - 09:11 AM

[Treating ORANGE #3: Zoey McLaggen]

Ric had taken two turns into the stadium; one super early where he dropped his kids to the stadium, leaving them with his sister who had her own. They would feel much better if they were with their cousins, enjoying the match as the youngsters did. After the pleasantries, he had left for the hospital where he had to attend the debriefings for the day. Ric was allotted the stadium just in case there was an emergency. In such situations, there was always an emergency where a kid had too much food or a potion gone wrong. Once the debrief was over, he met Eryn as planned and the two apparated to the stadium. Ever since she started helping out in the stadium, the two had been developing a close friendship, one Ric cherished. He had never really opened up to anyone after Alice and he didn't completely to her but she helped him in ways even she didn't know. As they stepped towards the seats, Ric closely holding her arm around his, he noticed the sea of green taking over the Kestrels. His half brother was playing the game along with his nephew so he was here for the Kestrels, supporting them. "Definitely! It's been a while since I have attended a match." He informed her and they found their seats which were thankfully further away from his family. His children were too nosy to not ask weird questions. "I'll get it." He had spotted the vendor who was at the back with a trolley and Ric approached him getting two juices for each of them along with some nachos. "Nachos?" He asked Eryn as they comfortably got seated. Ric swept a gaze around to make sure that everything was in order.

The match started as they got comfortable and Ric watched as the Kestrels made their appearance with the leprechauns show. The typical for the Kestrels. "Who are you rooting for?" Ric asked Eryn as he watched the game start. The Bats had the upper hand getting the quaffle and leading with the score but he knew the Kestrels were strong and could make a come back in no time. No time... he was waiting for it but it never came. Instead, an attack came in the form of a deafening roar and he stood immediately from his chair looking at the VIP Section in horror. They were so immersed in the game that they didn't realize what was happening. A minute before people were enjoying, screaming for their favorite team but now it was a situation of chaos and panic. "Eryn, are you okay?" He held her arm assuming she stood up as well and looked around. This was bad. They were further away from the area that was affected but he could see people were injured. "They need me. I need to go." He spoke urgently finding a way into the affected area. The screams of pain and cries of help were visible even where he sat. "Please go home, let me know once you reach?" He wanted to ask her to help him but he wasn't sure if she would be up for it in the chaos so the least he could do was make sure she was home safely.

Assuming he had excused himself, Ric made his way through the rubble jumping from one place to another until he was middle of the chaos. The stadium that was well built was in pieces, the debris of the broken building all around him along with the injured. There were so many injured, Ric was finding it difficult to attend to one. He turned to the call of help [Logan] and rushed over towards them. "Let me have a look at her." He approached them, moving past the two. The other girls were injured too but the lady [Zoey] on the ground needed his immediate attention. Ric whipped out his wand as he started to focus on the minor bruises first. "Tergeo," He muttered the spell in several places cleaning the dust from the wounds which were imminent now. There was bleeding in some areas and Ric quickly reached for the essence of dittany from his first aid box that the healers were required to carry around and started dabbing on the bruises which she received from the force of the rubble. Once that was done, he focused on minor bruises and looked at her. "Where does it hurt?" He asked her for assessing her. Ric could see a lot of bruises on her due to the rubble. "Episkey," Ric pointed his wand towards the bruises that were easily fixable and then looked at the people she was with. "I am taking her to the hospital. You can visit her later."

With that, he held tightly and disapparated to St. Mungos.

*exit with Zoey*

They day had been going as planned.  Ric and Eryn were enjoying each others company like they have for the past few months.  Eryn seemed happier, according to her fellow co-workers.  And she was! Talking and sharing her personal life with Ric had Eryn feeling new.  After her long relationship ended, she thought she would never be able to trust or open up to someone again.  Ric was definitely different than most men she dated.  He was in a way similar to her.  Which was a plus since they were able to hold a good conversations about healing. "Alright" she said as he stood up and walked over to grab them some drinks and nachos.  Eryn smiled as she watched him travel back to their seats.

"Yum, Nachos are the best" she grabbed the drinks and placed them on the cup holder of their seats.  Ric sat and Eryn extended her hand grabbing a nacho and sticking it in her mouth.  Her light eyes on Ric as he too enjoyed the nachos.  Before Eryn was able to answer his question a huge explosion shook the place.  Sending the nachos flying forward.  Eryn stood at the same time Ric did.  She held his arm tightly as her eyes widen at the site.  After a few seconds she blinked and turned her face to him.  She nodded "Yes...." she managed to answer.  

Once again, Eryn looked at the horrific site.  She couldn't go home, she wouldn't, she was needed.  She looked over at Ric "I can't go home! People need me" she said letting go of his arm.  At that point, Eryn and Ric parted ways.  She managed to run to a couple of wounded people by the stands and started to help.  She was able to help a few, but some needed more.  She held on to a young girl and her mother and they disapparated to St. Mungos. 

*exit*

#472 OFFLINE   Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Vanaheim Alumni, French Transfer, Creature-Induced Injuries / Spell Damage Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 2195 posts
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:18 AM

Treating ORANGE #6 Harley Summers

The man's response had her lightly chuckling. Good to see that he was keeping a sense of humour through all this. It was refreshing to be treating someone in good spirits—and more importantly, conscious. Her previous two patients had been conked out and in a very sorry state. They'd both been people she knew well, and now she just had to hope the other Healers at the hospital would bring them back to full health. "I suppose that's pretty inevitable," she replied with a quirk of her mouth. "But yes, you're going to be okay. I've treated people here who are in far worse states, and in comparison, you're doing incredibly well. You're conscious, you're coherent, and there isn't any internal damage. You'll probably just have to take it easy for a little bit to give your body a chance to fully recuperate," she assured him with a smile. "Your head is probably my biggest concern, so once I get you to Mungo's, they'll be able to tell if you suffered any head trauma." The headache could also just be because of the loud noise of the blast or due to the pain he'd experienced in the rest of his body. And speaking of the rest of his body, she shifted sideways towards his legs to tend to the glass bits stuck in his legs. As delicately as she could, she pulled the shards out. Between all this, she summoned over a first aid kit. "Tergeo." She cleaned up the cuts before digging into the kit for Murtlap Essence. Addie poured the substance over the wounds, then covering them with bandages to protect the area while it healed.

The stretcher had been summoned over already, so Addie got to her feet. "Just to be safe, I'll still transport you with the stretcher. I don't want anything going wrong with your ribs again if you try to move too much," she explained. In these situations, you could never be too cautious. "Stay still, please. Mobilicorpus!" With the spell, she moved the man's body very minimally, just enough to get him off the ground and shift him sideways onto the stretcher. With another flick of her wand, the stretcher floated up off the ground, and she grabbed the side of it. She looked around at the others again. "Again, thank you for taking care of him before I got here. I'll be taking him to the hospital now. You're free to come see him once he's been tended to and is recuperating." With that, she got a Portkey going, and both she and the patient disappeared from the stadium.

{Addie & Harley out}

#473 OFFLINE   Ken Mason

Ken Mason

Loki Alumni

• Adult
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 August 2020 - 03:05 PM

Ken try to think on how did this happen. Currently, from the view VIP was really one of the destroyed area. Beneath it can be a clue. But using a spell now to magically check it can be risky knowing that the place is not yet cleared with body and patients. A healer came for the man he was with. He watched as the healer who named Adeline helped the patient. He then said, "Thank you Miss Adeline. I will leave him to your hands now as I do need to check more of this site for the investigation". Ken then looked back at Miss Montgomery. He took note on where she sat. He analyze the view from there and took it as part of his notes. Miss Montgomery then said if he needs anything else he can owl her. He then said, "Thank you Miss Montgomery. What you shared is already helpful. I will Owl you in case it's needed. Thank you so much for your cooperation" He said standing and bowing leaving the place to look for another person that was there to interview.

#474 OFFLINE   Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Vanaheim Alumni, French Transfer, Creature-Induced Injuries / Spell Damage Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 2195 posts
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 19 August 2020 - 07:29 PM

Treating GREEN #11: Georgina Caron

Addie could begin to breathe a little. Between her many zig-zagging trips from the stadium to the hospital and back, she could see the amount of people screaming for help gradually dwindling. The worst of it was over, as the severity of the condition of her patients was lessening with each person she treated. For the most part, it seemed like those who needed urgent medical attention had been taken care of. Now it was just rounding up the rest who had felt the repercussions of the blast. Much less stressful. After leaving Harley at the hospital, she reappeared at the stadium, looking around at who was left here. There weren't a whole lot of people still hanging around, which made it much easier to pinpoint those in need of help. It was no longer a deafening cacophony of wails. A few rows down, there was a pair down on the ground (Kian & Georgina). Addie picked her way over amid the rubble and now could see that only one of them was injured. The woman sitting on the ground seemed to be bleeding from a few different spots. The most pressing was the one she had a coat bunched up to. "Hi, I'm Adeline," she introduced herself as she crouched down. "I'm gonna take a look at this, okay?" She gently pried the jacket from her and craned her head to examine the wound. It just looked to be a cut, and it didn't look like any gravel had lodged itself in there, which was lucky. "Just hold your shirt up, and I'll treat it," she instructed before pulling out her wand. The brunette summoned over a first aid kit from the medical tent and got to work. She cast Tergeo to clean the wound and pulled out a phial of Dittany. "You're not feeling any internal pain are you? Headaches? You can move all your limbs?" she asked as she carefully dabbed the essence onto the gash. She let the substance do its thing and proceeded to apply a bandage over it for now. "Alright, let's patch up the rest of you."

She started with the woman's arms, grabbing some bruise paste from her kit. She scooped out the thick yellow paste onto her fingers and applied it over the areas that had begun to bruise along her arms. "Try not to touch those spots too much; it'll take about an hour for the paste to do its thing. Once you get home, try not to rinse or wash your arms until that hour is up." The remainder of the cuts on her were nothing too severe; spellwork would do the trick. "Episkey!" she cast, and the woman would feel her arms change temperature as the cuts knit themselves back together. She repeated the process on her face, seeing to the small nicks and cuts she had there. "There," she said, shutting the first aid kit. Addie pushed herself up to her feet. "You should be good as new within the next few hours. Unless you're experiencing other pain, you don't really need to go to the hospital or anything. Just head home and... well, rest up I guess. It's been a chaotic day for everyone, so winding down will do you some good," she affirmed with a nod. 

#475 OFFLINE   Fred Weasley II

Fred Weasley II

Hogwarts Canon, Hogwarts Drop Out, Puddlemere United Keeper, Co-Owner of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes (Diagon Alley)

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult, Shopkeeper
  • 7704 posts
  • Locationin Weasley's Wizard Wheezes

Posted 19 August 2020 - 11:37 PM

Fred doesn't need to ask his son how he was feeling, he can see it in the boy’s eyes, he’s worried and scared. It’s also the first time he had seen his son like this, but he couldn’t blame the boy though, this would cause traumatic experience for the children in the stadium, hell even the adults. It’s something you can’t just forget easily. He hugged Linden briefly, “Don’t worry, we’ll find your sister. I’ll look for her once I know you’re safe. I can’t just leave you here.”

The tension which was brewing inside Fred melted into nothing as soon as Savannah told him Marigold was safe and was brought to Joseph’s residence together with Lily. “Thank goodness for that!” Fred breathed a sigh of relief. A guy (Adalric) approached them and informed him that he’s there to help his son, Fred nodded and watched as the guy treated Linden’s injuries which he said isn’t major and not life threatening. “Thank you so much, appreciate your help.” Fred smiled genuinely, “I will monitor him for few days and will bring him to the hospital if there’s anything to be worried about. Right. Noted. Thank you.” Linden saw Cecilia not far from them, he was about to follow his son to check on Cecilia but Savannah asked him something. He was confused at her question though, “Suspicious?” He completely forgot Savannah is a Ministry Official and it’s part of her job to investigate the occurrence here today. Was there someone he’d seen as suspicious before and even while the game was in progress? “I don’t think so? It was hard to notice since there’s a lot of people in the stadium and everyone’s cheering and having a good time. I didn’t see anyone who I think would do this.” He motioned to the VIP rubbles.

“I’m sorry but I really need to go now, it’s dangerous for the kids the longer they stay here.” Fred went to join his son and Cecilia, “Come on, let’s go to the Joseph's house, everyone else is there including Marigold.” He eyed Linden and then Cecilia and then Chasity. Fred held the teenagers and disapparated from that place to go to his cousin’s place. He needs to go to the Hospital to talk to Flora, she’s probably freaking out now knowing they’re watching the game when the explosion happened.

[let me know if you want to stay here, I can edit my post :P Chasity, feel free to join that apparition]

• Healer Flora Weasley, Official Savannah Malcolm and Cecilia Joseph like this

#476 OFFLINE   Warden Alejandro Ryuu

Warden Alejandro Ryuu

Official Tyr Alumnus, Umbrakinesis, Animagus, Deputy Head Warden of Azkaban

• Azkaban Staff
  • 924 posts
  • LocationHästtorget 3-A
  • Wand Type:13' Mahogany, DragonHeart String

Posted 20 August 2020 - 04:51 AM

Alejandro was contemplating whether he would ask Sica to join them or let her be, because he knew she’s doing her Ministry job right now. Before he can say anything, a loud roar could be heard again when the Bats earned a lot of points with the help of their chasers and the excellent work from Alec by stopping the other team’s attempt to score. After that all their attention went to Dylan and his partner when the former knelt down and proposed to the latter. Alejandro smiled and watched the scene before them. He clapped together with the rest of his friends, but their happiness was cut short by a loud explosion. Alejandro leaned down onto the ground and felt Sica’s hand on his arm. He looked at her worriedly, but he was too shock to say anything to her. He was glad she’s with them when it happened and not anywhere near the explosion. Alejandro watched; his eyes wide with dread as the people started panicking. People fell on the ground, either dead or unconscious, some were shouting in pain, some were looking for their loved ones. It was terrible. He held Sica’s hand tightly as he glanced at his family. Xander was protecting Nearra and his kids, same with Chester and his family and Dylan and his partner.

His brother requested for his help to get his family away from the place, Alejandro nodded numbly, not knowing what to say to that, but he understood what he’s requesting from him. But when it was Sica who told him to leave, Alejandro looked at her in confusion, “You’re not coming with us?” He caught the look she’s giving Xander and he knew what that means. Both of them will stay because it’s their job to do the investigation. His hold on Sica tightened, he was torn between letting her go and staying to help her, but this is Ministry business, not theirs and he will just be in her way if he stayed here. He gave a sigh of resignation and nodded softly. “Promise me you’ll be careful out there? And can you go to Xander’s house once you’re done? Same address, the beach house. We’ll go home together from there. Okay?” his tone leaving no room for argument. He squeezed her hand and let go even though he didn’t want to. Looking at Xander, he nodded, “Leave them to me, be careful brod. Find Alec.” With this, he went to where Jace and Izzy were seated, “Izzy, go to your mom.” He looked at his sister-in-law, studying her if she’s okay to apparate. “Jace…” He draped his arm over his nephew’s shoulder, “Nearra, let’s go, we can't stay here.” And with that, he gave Sica one last look before he disapparated out of that place.

/Exit Alejandro and Jace

Edited by Warden Alejandro Ryuu, 20 August 2020 - 04:59 AM.

• Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu likes this

#477 OFFLINE   Harper Bennett

Harper Bennett

Son of Hunter Bennett & Heather Previtera, Ren Lupus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Chudley Cannons Seeker, Volunteer at Holyhead Veterinary Clinic, Hellhound Pack

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult, Creature Healer
  • 2226 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:Ebony wood with Phoenix Feather and werewolf nails and Reasonably supple flexibility, 13 1/2"
  • Nickname(s):Harper or Lee
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 20 August 2020 - 05:59 AM

Lee almost swatted the lady’s (Colleen) hand when she started cleaning him if not for his dad’s hold on him. He hated healers and he hated it when they’re doing something on him, but he controlled himself and just waited silently. She’s just trying to help him even though he doesn’t need any help. Feeling his dad’s hand on his back Lee pouted at him but he didn’t say anything. When she’s done, Lee gave a nod and muttered “Thanks…” and tried to stand up to get out of her way while she’s attending to his dad. Apparently, his dad was hurt while trying to protect him and Jenna. Lee looked helplessly at his father, but the healer surely knows what she’s doing so the boy settled a bit knowing he’s in good hands. He looked at Jenna when she asked him if he’s okay, he nodded. “I’m okay, and you?” Feeling much better now, he finally had the chance to study his surroundings. What he saw made the boy shudder in fear. Dead bodies lying on the ground, missing arm, leg, head, no skin, it was horrible and too much for a boy to handle that Lee had to turn around and closed his eyes tightly. Too much… he will have nightmares again because of this incident. His dad and the healer’s voices made him open his eyes again, he didn’t even realize there were tears falling on his cheeks now because of the fear or trauma from the incident. But Lee was glad that his dad is safe including Jenna so he quickly wiped his tears by his shirt's sleeve. He stood beside his dad once the healer was done, he pulled on his dad's arm. “Dad….let’s go home…”

Edited by Harper Bennett, 20 August 2020 - 06:03 AM.

• Hunter Bennett likes this

#478 OFFLINE   Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu

Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu

Mind Healer, Son of Xander & Nearra, Occlumency, Official Slytherin Alumnus

• Azkaban Staff
  • 1524 posts
  • Location8 Victoria Rd. Holyhead UK
  • Nickname(s):Jace

Posted 20 August 2020 - 07:59 AM

Jace held on to Izzy protectively the whole time, probably a lot more than he ever would have normally. He didnt quite know what to do, but then the parents took charge. He reluctantly let go of his sister because Izzy would disapparate with their mom. Then he stood against his uncle and together they disapparated in a tight popping vortex.

[Exit]

#479 OFFLINE   Dax Skeeter

Dax Skeeter

Hogwarts Canon, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Daily Prophet News Photographer

• Journalist
  • 1269 posts
  • Wand Type:12 3/4" pine with phoenix feather, springy

Posted 20 August 2020 - 09:31 AM

Dax was incredibly relieved when, finally, Harley got the medical attention he needed. It turned out his friend needed to be seen at St. Mungo's for further medical attention. Dax had no intention of staying behind, and he looked at G with urgency. "Can we go?" He asked her, only because she had said before about staying to help people in need. But Dax was no healer and there was little to nothing he could do there. Plus he was kind of worried about staying behind because what if the stadium collapsed even more? He didn't want either of them to be in danger of being crushed. Thankfully G agreed and Dax collected their things. He roped his hand in hers, then gripped his wand in the other and used side-along disapparition to take them both to St. Mungo's.

(exit Dax and G)

#480 OFFLINE   Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Former Headmistress of Hogwarts, Department Head of DADA & Herbology, Seer, Nonverbal Magic

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Portrait
  • 284 posts
  • LocationHer Office
  • Wand Type:Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾" and slightly yielding flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Mrs. Montgomery

Posted 20 August 2020 - 10:57 AM

Harley was finally rescued and whisked away to be treated. Ken had moved on to find out more information on the blast. The others took off as well and Ann glanced around nervously. It looked like the professionals were the only ones still lingering helping the sick or digging through rubble to see how this blast all started. Ann was no more help here and if the building collapsed more she would only probably end up getting hurt and being in the way. Reminding herself she was just a professor now she had an urge to go check in with her children just to mentally remind herself they were all okay. With a final glance around and praying for all those who were hurt Ann slid away from the remaining mess.

{EXIT ANN}

Edited by Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, 20 August 2020 - 10:57 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users