Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

My Professor Has Gone Inactive, What Do I Do?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 01 February 2018 - 09:41 PM

Hello, all!

In an effort to combat these last minute complaints about inactive professors, I've decided to post this topic here for future terms. While myself and the various school headmasters try our very hardest to keep track of classes, sometimes things slip through the cracks. but that's where you, the students can help! If, at some point during the term, your professor stops posting or logging on for two weeks or more, please inform any of the following people so we can find someone to replace them. Remember, the sooner you inform us, the better because if the class you're reporting fails to complete at least two lessons by the end of term, no quills will be awarded for it.

Hogwarts: Prof. Alaina Apking and/or Prof. Blake Balthazar

Durmstrang: Prof. Annabelle Nylund

Written by: Prof. Stella Giordano

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users