Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

How To Contact?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Amhlaidh Haugen

Amhlaidh Haugen

Former HoH of Vanaheim, Freyja Alumni, Hogwarts Transfer

• Adult
  • 3607 posts
  • LocationHaugesborg, Ljósálfaheim near Trondheim (Norway)
  • Wand Type:(Main wand) 15” Ebony Wand, Graphel Horn Core; (Second Wand) 15" Beech Wand, Graphel Horn Core
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 08 April 2017 - 08:11 AM

Hello! I am aware of the problems and hope they shall be solved soon. In the meantime....

I cannot use my PM system, because it fails. How can we contact someone around the PM system and without using the social media?

I am not registered with them nor I got access.

This is about the classes for the spring of 2017. I got an idea in mind, but have no 'private way' to contact the necessary persons. Should I post then in the staff quarters of Durmstrang in a thread, or email? I would appreciate some help with this.

Thanks.

Prof. Amhlaidh Haugen's writer.

Edited by Prof. Amhlaidh Haugen, 08 April 2017 - 08:12 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:52 AM

I'm not sure why your inbox doesn't work? As the PM system works again whereas it didn't last week...

I'll direct Yves to this topic, and he can reply with the best way to contact whoever needs contacting.

• Amhlaidh Haugen likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Prof. Yves Drasche

Prof. Yves Drasche
  • Durmstrang Professor Emeritus
  • 898 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:12" Cypress wood, lethifold cloak core
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 08 April 2017 - 09:55 AM

Good morning.

The PM system has been working fine for me, so you can PM me with no problems. If there is a problem, then you can just post your idea here or at the Durmstrang Staff thread. 

Thank you!

• Amhlaidh Haugen likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Hanson Oliver

Hanson Oliver

Durmstrang Transfer, Ren Lupus, Hellhound Pack Member

• Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 343 posts
  • Locationyour dreams
  • Wand Type:Monterillo, Dragon Heartstring, 12"
  • Nickname(s):Hans
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 10 April 2017 - 07:43 PM

Whenever I go to send a PM, it logs me out and says I do not have permission to use the PM browser. It has done this to me four times now. I at first thought it was just a glitch with my wifi and/or with my device, but it is clear that it is not the case.

#5 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 11 April 2017 - 10:26 AM

This is a topic about contacting Yves. If you're having problems with your PMs, please start a new topic with the proper reporting format so C can look into it.

#6 OFFLINE   Amhlaidh Haugen

Amhlaidh Haugen

Former HoH of Vanaheim, Freyja Alumni, Hogwarts Transfer

• Adult
  • 3607 posts
  • LocationHaugesborg, Ljósálfaheim near Trondheim (Norway)
  • Wand Type:(Main wand) 15” Ebony Wand, Graphel Horn Core; (Second Wand) 15" Beech Wand, Graphel Horn Core
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 13 April 2017 - 11:49 AM

Thank you both! :D

Due to the server was not accessible I couldn't file in a suggestion for a new and easy class for the coming term. So I post in here.

Travel through the darkness. It is a sequel to what I did last term and apparently liked very much. So I would like to run it again, but with new and different tasks for the students. To give them something to challenge themselves with. Is it acceptable? If not, that's ok. I'll teach then something in the summer term or so.

Kind regards,

Aikári

(Prof. Haugen's writer)

Class: Travel through the darkness

Course Information:

Travel through the darkness! With the defeat of dark forces the school returns to normal. Or is it still dark? Who knows? In the darkest corner awaits you another adventure, for this is a following course on the first one, Land of Ice and Fire. Battle lethifolds, snakes and get pierced by unicorns to death. Your magic skills and resourcefulness might keep you alive. Still for  the stout and fearless among the students all are welcome, no matter age or descent. Your journey will be uniquely adapted to the year you are in. So good luck with the challenges. Friday morning from 8am to 11am. You can do this in your own pace, is excellent for character development. Through five tasks you will earn at the end a nice steaming quill and lots of points for your house. Prof. Haugen is there to assist you.

Years: All years and ages. All Durmstrang students are welcome, FEP's too.

#7 OFFLINE   Prof. Yves Drasche

Prof. Yves Drasche
  • Durmstrang Professor Emeritus
  • 898 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:12" Cypress wood, lethifold cloak core
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 14 April 2017 - 06:02 AM

Dear Professors,

I have replied to this through a PM 

Regards,