Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

The Hidden Falls

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Catherine Mullen

Catherine Mullen
  • Adult
  • 284 posts
  • LocationAvignom, France ; County Londonderry, Ireland
  • Wand Type:12¾" Applewood, Thunderbird Tail Feather, very flexible
  • Nickname(s):Catie | Cathy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 11 September 2015 - 10:04 AM

"Aww... My roommate has also an eye for fashion, I mean to be honest, who doesn't like fashion in Beauxbatons, after all we have the most stylish uniforms in all Europe." she smiled and carried on. "One of this days you have to show me one of yours artistic work or fashion designs, they must be a one of a kind view." then she heard what her mentor said and giggled as she mention entering into the boys club. "That should be funny, well if they don't have any charms protecting the club you could try use a transfiguration spell or a charm to make them thinking you are a guy, but then again I don't think I wanted to be surprise by a female presence if I was a boy in that club. But anyway, what do had plan for us, mentor?"

Edited by Cécile Beaumont, 18 October 2015 - 03:39 PM.

#22 OFFLINE   Kayla Skye

Kayla Skye

Beauxbâtons Transfer

• Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 257 posts
  • Wand Type:7 ¼ inch cedar, unicorn hair
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 30 December 2015 - 05:50 PM

New RP Tag Roxis Gardinier

Kayla had her very first mentee and to her that was a little scary, but she wanted to help new students of Beauxbatons feel comfortable and welcomed. Kayla then had a little flashback o when she was a first year it was scary, and her mentor disappeared on her so she was just learned on the fly. Kayla knew she wanted to help her mentee and just to also lend a helping hand a listen to any concerns they may have, so the first place she was taking her mentee before going to the bonfire to roast yummy marshmallows was The Hidden Falls. Kayla never been here before but she was open to new things so she just sat on a rock and waited for her mentee, then she would explain some stuff to her mentee and head on over to the bonfire to meet other students and hopefully her mentee would also make a lot of new friends.  

• Roxas Gardinier likes this

#23 OFFLINE   Roxas Gardinier

Roxas Gardinier

3rd Year

• Inactive Member
  • 74 posts
  • LocationBeauxbatons Académie de la Magie
  • Wand Type:10in. Ivy with Unicorn Hair

Posted 31 December 2015 - 12:37 AM

After becoming settled at Beauxbatons, he was already receiving letters from home. He wasn't feeling homesick, actually they were letters from his younger sisters. It was nice to see that they were still thinking of Roxas. They had a few more years before attending Beauxbatons but still, they would love this place just as much as he did on the first day. One letter that Roxas had received was from an Étoile Prefect, and his mentor, Kayla Skye. "A Prefect is my mentor?" Roxas asked himself a bit nervous.

Bucking up the courage, he went to the desired location and there she was. Taking a deep breath, Roxas gave her a small smile. "Hello, you're Kayla right? My new mentor for the program? I'm Roxas Gardinier."

#24 OFFLINE   Kayla Skye

Kayla Skye

Beauxbâtons Transfer

• Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 257 posts
  • Wand Type:7 ¼ inch cedar, unicorn hair

Posted 31 December 2015 - 06:12 PM

Kayla smiled she couldn't help but notice how nervous the boy was maybe it was because she was a prefect it was still all new to her, "hi yes I'm Kayla nice to meet you Roxas" she said. Kayla then needed to try make him feel as comfortable as possible, "so please tell me a little about your self" she said. Kayla was really nervous to for a couple of different reasons one was being prefect, the other being a new mentor but she was willing to learn and to grow she would have to make her own mistakes and learn from them. Kayla also stashed away some special treats, hopefully she wouldn't get in trouble for this but she wanted to make sure she covered everything after all it's hard learning if people are hungry.

#25 OFFLINE   Yumiko Yuka

Yumiko Yuka

3rd Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 131 posts
  • LocationWhere the adventure begins...
  • Wand Type:10 inch Hawthorn with unicorn tail core
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born

Posted 02 July 2016 - 02:38 AM

(( New RP- Tag: Yasmine Olympe )

After being sorted into Bellelune, Yumiko was hoping to have some bonding time with her mentor, (Yasmine Olympe ). Yumiko was enthusiastic and a little anxious as she did not know how to introduce herself perfectly hoping that she does not do anything silly to make a fool out of herself. She simply took a deep breathe to calm her anxiety before introducing herself. " Hello, Yasmine! I am Yumiko Yuka as you may know. I take great interests in the Japanese culture from its green tea to its kimonos. " Yumiko said with pride and confidence and at the same greeted with sincerity hoping her mentor would introduce herself too.

Edited by Yumiko Yuka, 02 July 2016 - 02:40 AM.

#26 OFFLINE   Agathe Sanchez

Agathe Sanchez
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • Others: Hinkypunk
  • 116 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 09:07 AM

[[New Rp]]
Tag: Diana

Ems always wondered how she could find this place. I mean she was lost all the time and the fact that she could find the way back this place after a long time was a big surprise. Anyway, she had signed up for being a mentor and she didn't want her mentee to wait for her so this place was perfect. She wrote an owl for her mentee, Diana if she didn't remember wrong her name to meet her here with some descriptions of her. Of course, she had drawn a map for her so she could find the way easier.

After a very long time, she reached the fall. It's a nice day with blue sky and white cloud. Besides her, the water fall was still so beautiful. With a present for her mentee, she waited until Diana came

Edited by Emilia Moon, 28 December 2016 - 05:51 AM.

#27 OFFLINE   Diana Kasperson

Diana Kasperson

Beauxbâtons & Durmstrang Transfer, Student Moderator of Gourmandizing, HAC Student Volunteer

• Ravenclaw 3rd Year
  • Others: Phoenix
  • 383 posts
  • LocationRussia
  • Wand Type:12" Red Oak Wood, Unicorn Blood

Posted 30 January 2017 - 10:50 AM

Diana was so darn late! She rushed to the hidden falls where she was supposed to meet her mentor and finally reached there. Panting, she tried to catch her breath and once she was able to talk, she stood up straight, pushing her hair out of her face. "Hello, I am so sorry! I am not usually late but being new around here, I totally forgot the location. I am Diana."

• Agathe Sanchez likes this

#28 OFFLINE   Agathe Sanchez

Agathe Sanchez
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • Others: Hinkypunk
  • 116 posts

Posted 22 March 2017 - 10:50 AM

Ems waited for the girl a while before she did appear. It seemed like she wasn't the only one who lost here. She looked at the girl catching her breath and smiled. Taking a cup out, she pointed her wand at. "Aguamenti". The cup was filled immediately and she took it to the girl. "Here. Drink it." She smiled and took out her present. It was a navy quill inside and she hope Diana would love it. "Hello Diana. I'm your mentor. My name is Emilia but you can call me Ems. It's okay if you are lost. I'm lost all the time. So tell me a little bit about you". She smiled and waited

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users