Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Are You Frustrated?

• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Musica Cassidy

Musica Cassidy

Former General Health Healer; Étoile Alumna

• Adult
  • 1290 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Wand Type:Willow, Puffskien Fur, 10 inches
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:32 AM

Today? Not really, but just feel a bit lonely with my siblings all far away, doing their things and I was just here, wondering when will my family have a reunion again.

#62 OFFLINE   Eryka van der Zwan

Eryka van der Zwan

Ravenclaw Alumna

• Adult
  • Others: HO Site Archivist
  • 5684 posts
  • Location~adventureland~

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:20 PM

Strangely... irritated. 

A few sour adults here at Magical World of Harry Potter, they make snide comments about:

That people should realize this is not real.

lol like Disneyworld was real?

Why do they like this stuff, it is not normal.

Aren't you too old to like Harry Potter.

This is just a huge cash machine for that writer woman.

Why can't they just watch and be amazed how many people of all ages like this place. 

#63 OFFLINE   Eryka van der Zwan

Eryka van der Zwan

Ravenclaw Alumna

• Adult
  • Others: HO Site Archivist
  • 5684 posts
  • Location~adventureland~

Posted 30 June 2015 - 06:41 PM

Is my post count stuck 4964?

• Guests

Posted 01 July 2015 - 04:16 AM

I'm never frustrated.

#65 OFFLINE   Musica Cassidy

Musica Cassidy

Former General Health Healer; Étoile Alumna

• Adult
  • 1290 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Wand Type:Willow, Puffskien Fur, 10 inches

Posted 14 July 2015 - 04:10 AM

Neutral today... 

#66 OFFLINE   Sean Bergmeister

Sean Bergmeister
  • Ravenclaw 5th Year
  • Others: Phoenix
  • 2517 posts
  • LocationTrouble always seems to know where I am.
  • Nickname(s):Bergy

Posted 29 November 2018 - 07:00 AM

Frustrated. I like raw cookie dough.  There always is someone to lecture on how it is bad for you.

#67 OFFLINE   Prof. Demykata Dunkan

Prof. Demykata Dunkan

Wandless Magic, Legilimens, Psycho/Telekinesis, Flyer's Anon. Mod., Dueling Club Mod., Head of Parchment Society

• Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1934 posts
  • Relationship Status:Widowed

Posted 10 December 2018 - 08:22 PM

Frustrated.  The tech said spray paint is suppose to be light.   This bloody can of spray paint is like quarter of the weight of the normal can and it takes three times the amount for the same type of regular spray paint coverage.  As the stone flecks seem to clog the bloody tip and sputter just the clear part of the paint with no stone paint.   The cans are only a third of the weight per the cooking scales.  I have to go back through all that traffice to the store and another long line to return this paint, because it took forty minutes to get home in the traffic.  ARGH.  Ludo's Baggies, Dragon Dung, Hectate's Muddy Helix just not firey enough.  Family makes fun of my terrible lack of cursing education.

Shop Clerk:  Happy holidays. Can I help you?

Me: I want to return the paint, I did not need it. 

Shop Clerk:  I need a paint tech to approve the return.

tick tick tick goes the clock.

Tech:  Anything wrong with it?

Me:  Nope same paint you sold me.

Tech: picks up the can. Shakes it checks nozzle.  Yeah they are fine.  Super lightweight spray paint is awesome.

Me: got the cash. 

Manager: asks me why I look upset.

Me: say nothing

Manager:  how did you like the paint.

Me: your tech says that spray paint is super light that is why it is so good.  If you put them on a scale you will see that the can's I just bought are too light to be filled.  I want to return the nine cans I did not use. I am out of here.

Godson:  .....  'Putting out fire with gasoline.  Putting out fire with Gas-o-line'  bring it on Bowie.

I already irritated at the lack of proper paint amount in the cans.  The long line already for returns.  The manager wants me to explain that I had already inquired why the paint cans felt so light compared to regular paint.  if anything they should be heavier being stone paint right? 

Manager thinks i returned the paint after I used it.  ?!

Me: pull the bloody tape three hours ago i asked that Tech about the paint and he said it was fine.  go get one of the other five light cans still on the shelf and check their weight.  they are all too light. 

The shopping neighbours did not understand what was going on.  Who could be bothered with this, right?

Manager, decided that I need a bit more holiday spirit chaser. When you use the paint it gets lighter. 

Me:  Clearly you an the Tech are from the same mental institution. 

Manager weighs all of the stone paint and they are all an ounce or two lighter.... It must be the cold. 

Me:  then you must be able to take them as this is the same weight as what you are selling.

Manager:  Well yes, they are all the same.  But ... i think you are the one who made them lighter.

Me: by making it cold and bringing about Winter?  Wow my class would be impressed at those mad skills.

Manager:  you are not a local and i think you are buying and doing something to the paint. 

Me:  just got in town yesterday - have not been here in five years.  check your paint records, as you record the identification license of the people who purchase spray paint.

Manager:  if you can't admit you made it cold and freezing the paint to lighten the cans. Run it.

Shop Clerk: nothing. and the weight matches all of our paint is lighter.  That means it is better.

Me:  suspicious that your Tech vanished?

Shop Clerk:  new guy maybe he went back to work.  She pages him.

Manager: call the producer of the paint and ask them why the cans are light?

Shop Clerk: calls them - the cold weather would make them heavier.

Manager: now call the police.

Me.  Merlin! 

Manager: now your caught.  Making the weather cold and freezing the cans to make them lighter.

Officer arrives. Manager  explains that I am making freezing weather to make the cans lighter in their store.

Officer:  what do you think is going on?

Me:  someone maybe the tech who vanished, and calling your superior paint light weight when I asked before purchase.  Did not like the one can and return the nine.  Took them and gave me a refund.  Is a problem. The cans feel light.  they did not work well. He said they were all the same and good.  All of their paint is lighter then the listed weight.  I just got to town yesterdays and the Manager accuses me of changing the weather or round about stealing.

Officer:  yeah it makes not sense.  Who is the tech?

The Tech is a known theif and spray paint king.  He works where he can get his hand on free spray paint and does his job and returns half or less empty cans to the stores he works at and tags to his heart's content.  wow.  Manager does not get this latest update.  Shocking they run the shore. 

Godson who hears all this had already teased that I am terrible at cursing, but now they are laughing at my wizardry of the magical frustration.   My dear godson smiled as his wife, who walked away with their children. 

Manager:  she is too stupid to understand she cannot freeze the paint and return it.

Officer:  It appears that she only bought these cans three hours ago and is returning all but one, in hardly enough time to freeze air.

Manager: that is why she is stupid she froze it too fast and now she is caught. She made winter freeze the cans too fast.

Godson: laughs.  Officer let Mumzy explain it one more time. 

Officer: The lady asked for me to explain to her.  [to the manager]  What you are saying is impossible. Mam you are free to go.

Manager: stupid of her to make it so cold that it freezes the paint in the can.  If she put the paint inside it would defrost and be just fine.  Take your stupid old woman home away from the spray paint.

Officer looks at Godson.  Godson looks at me.

Godson:  Officer why don't you let Mumzy explain it one more time.  he laughs

Me: What was wrong with the spray paint.  Is your employee a known graffiti artist tags, spray paints walls.  Uses your paint and returns it half empty.  You take it back and put it on the shelf.  When someone like me askes why is it so light.  Takes it and it only sprays a three foot line.  I have to wonder why and bring it back after I weight the cans.  The cans are too light because your Tech stole the paint.

Manager:  how could he steal the paint from inside the cans.

Me The same way you accuse me of doing it.

Manager: I accused you of freezing our paint and making it too light!  You are too stupid to understand I can't arrest you for being stupid.

Me:  No you do not understand.  That the unearthly wild ground oovering that finds the soles of your well known and  humble gastropodentic mental capacity could not comprehend the level of the impossible accusations that have said to me on film.  It has been recorded by this officer, your store and my attorney will bring great mirth to the courts that will see the comedy routine of your limited mental ability. 

Godson, Officer, Shop Clerk: all stare at me blankly. Of course I just give them the best Snape steely gaze with a snarl as they are unworthy of understanding how very stupid she was.  Godson laughs.

Shop Clerk:  was that Shakespeare?

Officer:  laughs

Manager.  what ground covering are you trying to paint?

Man on bench watching:  The boner award goes to the manager. 

Manager:  I am getting an award?

ya gotta laugh.... cause other wise how could this person drive and run a store?  It has to be magic?

#68 OFFLINE   Sean Bergmeister

Sean Bergmeister
  • Ravenclaw 5th Year
  • 2517 posts
  • LocationTrouble always seems to know where I am.
  • Nickname(s):Bergy

Posted 28 December 2018 - 03:52 AM

That I have to remove all the tape from the gift wrap paper before it can be recycled.  Really?

#69 OFFLINE   Prof. Aimi Doi

Prof. Aimi Doi

Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Earth Elemental, Animagus, Potions Professor, Tutorial Center Tutor, Yearbook Club Professor Moderator

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Ravenclaw Affiliate
  • 2386 posts
  • Wand Type:9 1/2" Cherry wood with Dragon heartstring
  • Nickname(s):Aimi
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:40 AM

Yes, because I am still doing Overtime now because a user won't just let me do it tomorrow

#70 OFFLINE   Healer Beckett Evans

Healer Beckett Evans

Animal Telepathy, Animagus, Official Hufflepuff Alumnus, Owner of Eeylop's Owl Emporium (Diagon Alley), Wandless Magic, HAC Animal Healer

• Hogwarts Staff
  • Others: Adult, Shopkeeper
  • 1371 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley
  • Wand Type:10" Apple wood with unicorn hair core
  • Nickname(s):Puffball

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:20 PM

Not really; I decided not to let this entire thing get to me now. I'm chilled. 

• Sherlock Thorns likes this

#71 OFFLINE   Sherlock Thorns

Sherlock Thorns

Elemental Magic-Fire, Animagus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Actor, Founder of Mystic Arts Company, Wandless Magic

• Artist
  • Others: Adult
  • 1355 posts
  • LocationLondon, Diagon Alley
  • Wand Type:Bloodwood, chimaera mane hair core, slightly springy, 12"
  • Nickname(s):Sher
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 13 June 2020 - 04:12 PM

Nope, I'm rarely frustrated.

#72 OFFLINE   Henry Flint

Henry Flint

Son of Adam and Eva Flint, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Animagus, Gringotts Curse Breaker

• Curse Breaker
  • Others: Adult
  • 685 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Dogwood wood with a phoenix feather core, 13" and rigid flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Henry
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 17 June 2020 - 03:13 AM

A little bit, yeah.

#73 OFFLINE   Lilith Ivanov

Lilith Ivanov

Twin; Daughter of Luca and Marian Ivanov; Twin Telepathy, Official Gryffindor Alumna

• Adult
  • 1572 posts
  • Wand Type:10" Cypress with Manticore Stinger core
  • Nickname(s):Twinnie, Lil, Lilith
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 26 September 2020 - 01:40 PM

A little bit as I dunno if I wanna sleep or eat xD

#74 OFFLINE   Power Stores

Power Stores
  • Banned
  • 23 posts
  • Wand Type:11' Unicorn Hair, Birch
  • Nickname(s):Pow Wow

Posted 28 September 2020 - 02:03 PM

A LITTLE BIT WITH MY SCHOOL

#75 OFFLINE   Casper Adamsen

Casper Adamsen

Adamsen Twin; Loki Alumnus

• Adult
  • 272 posts
  • Wand Type:9 3/4", Silver Birch & Banshee blood

Posted 11 October 2020 - 04:13 PM

Totes. Different levels of Frustration.  v_v  :blink:

#76 OFFLINE   Seaghan O Briain

Seaghan O Briain

Official Ravenclaw Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1197 posts
  • LocationIrish, rank Lieutenant, aviator 847 NAS Royal Navy, RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset.
  • Wand Type:12" Elder Wand, Banshee Core, Rigid
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 22 December 2020 - 11:09 AM

Sometimes, when I can't get something done what I want.

#77 OFFLINE   Lilith Ivanov

Lilith Ivanov

Twin; Daughter of Luca and Marian Ivanov; Twin Telepathy, Official Gryffindor Alumna

• Adult
  • 1572 posts
  • Wand Type:10" Cypress with Manticore Stinger core
  • Nickname(s):Twinnie, Lil, Lilith
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 10 January 2021 - 02:33 AM

Not at the moment :)

#78 OFFLINE   Clementine Chaplin

Clementine Chaplin

Clairvoyant

• Gryffindor 4th Year
  • 536 posts
  • LocationYork or Hogwarts
  • Wand Type:11 inches, mahogany, dragon heartstring
  • Nickname(s):Clem, but please don't
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 10 January 2021 - 03:25 AM

My new boss won't activate my login for the work station, so I can't start doing Tarot readings for customers. Argh!

#79 OFFLINE   Seaghan O Briain

Seaghan O Briain

Official Ravenclaw Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1197 posts
  • LocationIrish, rank Lieutenant, aviator 847 NAS Royal Navy, RNAS Yeovilton, Somerset.
  • Wand Type:12" Elder Wand, Banshee Core, Rigid
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 10 January 2021 - 07:57 AM

Frustrated about a walk I had to do, but didn't want.

#80 OFFLINE   Lily Montgomery

Lily Montgomery

Clairvoyant

• Gryffindor 4th Year
  • Others: Grindylow
  • 2949 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Silver Lime, Phoenix Feather, 9 Inches, Brittle
  • Nickname(s):Waiting for someone to give me one....
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 10 January 2021 - 09:11 AM

Frustrated that a teacher won't reply to me

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users