Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Creating A Website.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Alexander Davids

Alexander Davids

1st Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 23 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:54 AM

Hello guys, I have decided that I would like to make a professor character in the future, but I won't be able to make a website seeing that the internet in my country is really slow in terms of publishing websites. Is it O.k to use a blog instead?

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Ace Donatello

Prof. Ace Donatello

• Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 345 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 10:33 PM

Well, in my humble opinion, If you have really bad internet then wouldn't it make sense that by creating a blog would make the internet run even more slowly? The purpose of creating a website is for notifications purposes, to actually run the class live. On here, is all Role-playing using the HO system forums provided. Hope this helps! :D

#3 OFFLINE   Alexander Davids

Alexander Davids

1st Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 23 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 07:44 AM

I have made a blog as a writer before and it only took a few seconds and it didn't my net slow. (I have unshaved) I doubt it will be a an issue if I use a blog though...
Thank-you professor :) happy rpg!

#4 OFFLINE   Prof. Guinevere Baudoin

Prof. Guinevere Baudoin
  • Portrait
  • 1508 posts

Posted 06 November 2012 - 10:35 PM

Hello,

Websites are mandatory for most schools classes. Professor Applications require and rely on this aspect when the head staff is making decisions about who to hire or not hire.

Thank you.