Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Vallentuna Church

• Please log in to reply
86 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Lorcan Scamander

Lorcan Scamander

Hufflepuff Alumna, Herbologist (Dragon Sanctuary), Hogwarts Canon

• Adult
  • 382 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 07 October 2012 - 10:20 AM

It had been a rather last minute decision to fly away for a holiday. Her work place had given her a few days off, and instead of seeking out something to do in the UK, she wanted to try her luck aboard. So, her knowledge of the language was rather… terrible. She had only been to France before, and a couple of aboard dragon reserves, and therefore was limit with the number of languages which she knew. She had arrived the day before, and after sleeping for a while, Lorcan just wanted to get out and about. She had spent the morning sightseeing, and had brought a map which was meant to lead her to the wizarding shops. Yet, as she wondered down a path, she really couldn’t see where anything was. Lorcan looked at her map once more, and then up again. There were people around, but she was a little concerned if they were muggles, they would be confused as to why she was using a point me spell if she got out her wand.

She reached a building, and Lorcan glanced with her head slightly log sided. Was that a church? She frowned, glancing at her map and trying to turn it upside down. Yes – this was not the place she had wanted to be heading. Instead, she somehow had made a wrong turn. Glancing from side to side, she tried to find someone to apperate. And yet, without the ability to do it and not been seen, instead she busied herself with looked at the walls of the building.
Sightseeing? Maybe next time Lorcan should bring a guide.

Or, you know, stay within the UK.

#42 OFFLINE   Connor Lexington

Connor Lexington

Dark Wizard

• Adult
  • 35 posts
  • LocationOslo, Norway
  • Relationship Status:Widowed

Posted 07 October 2012 - 03:47 PM

Since Conor was done with his classes, he decided to make his way down to a area and do a little exploring. Gaining the ability to speak Russian, Norweigin, English and Swedish. It was pretty simple to get around towns but he wondered where to go first. There was literally millions of choices. He just had to settle for Stockholm since it was his home area. He sort of missed Russia and all of his friends. This whole move thing was not the best for Conor and his kids but it was something that he had to deal with. As he was going down a small path that was near his home. He noticed a girl that looked lost. He tilted his head and wondered if she needed any help. He cleared his throat and made his way down to her. Waving slightly to get her attention. His strong Russian accent popping up, he said "I couldnt help but noticed that you were lost? Is everything okay?". Conor could see her holding a map in her hand and that tipped off she was a tourist. It was seeming the lady was definately not from around here. He smirked and held out his hand "Conor Manheim! I live around this area". he had no clue why he added the last part but he felt like it was needed.

#43 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

Gryffindor Alumni; 1/2 Veela; Telepath

• Adult
  • 8027 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Wand Type:Apple Tree, Veela Hair, Fairy Dust, 12 1/2 inches
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Divorced

Posted 26 December 2012 - 07:04 PM

(tag::pheebs)

Alli had escaped the cramped house that she was staying in until the reality office in Stockholm got back to her on her new home that she had bought. She couldn't wait to get into her new house and get everything settled before her baby came. Alli had a passion for decorating and she was pretty good at it to tell the truth. Alli headed out of the house with a book in her hand and a head full of racing thoughts. She had actually just gotten done with a meeting with her realtor. She hadn't taken the time to change from he dressy clothes as she headed over to the towns church and took a seat on the stone wall surrounding the church. She opened up her book and sat reading, taking deep breaths and trying to calm her mind so she could think clearly.

Outfit

#44 OFFLINE   Phoebe Malcolm

Phoebe Malcolm

Metamorphmagus

• Adult
  • 596 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley
  • Wand Type:Oak, Manticore hair, 12"

Posted 26 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

Phoebe was in the middle of packing everything up for her big move to France. There were many things she would have to sort through like old objects she no longer needed, and of course going through everything she owned and thinking "Do I really need that?". Knowing herself, she was probably going to be needing a lot of boxes to take all the stuff she actually really didn't need with her. After packing for what seemed like three days in a row, she decided to take a break and quickly go to Sweden, for absolutely no reason whatsoever. The fresh air was really nice, better than being locked away in the little apartment and the dust. Phoebe found a church,a pretty average size, and a woman was sitting on the wall in front of it. She looked quite familiar and Phoebe made her way over. "Excuse me, I feel like I've met you" She commented.

#45 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

• Adult
  • 8027 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Alli was really enjoying her novel, she flipped the page and ran a hand through her long, dark brown hair. he r mind was slowing down as she got more caught up in her book, but it was nowhere near being calm enough to really think about anything besides the books main characters and their flawed romance. Alli shook her head and looked back down at the page. The words were swimming and she closed her eyes, counted to 20 and then to 30 before opening her eyes and looking up at the woman walking towards her. Alli cocked her head, and squinted her eyes. She recognized the woman, but couldn't recall where from. She hummed under her breath and gave the woman a wide smile. Hello there. She said, sticking her bookmark between the pages and closing it silently. "I feel like I have seen you before as well, but I have no clue at all where I would have seen you."

#46 OFFLINE   Phoebe Malcolm

Phoebe Malcolm

Metamorphmagus

• Adult
  • 596 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:29 AM

The woman looked extremely passionate about her book, which was always good. A book was something you could enjoy, no matter the mood you were in. Sometimes it was an even better remedy than wine, which was quite rare. Suddenly a thought struck her, hadn't she been with a baby the last time? "Weren't you doing your Christmas Shopping on Diagon Alley, right before the holidays?" She asked. Phoebe could remember the woman with a stroller, it was now more clear where they had met. She couldn't remember the woman's name though and decided to introduce herself again, just in case. "You may not remember my name, but it's Phoebe" she said, extending a hand.

#47 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

• Adult
  • 8027 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 December 2012 - 01:43 PM

Alli smiled up at the familiar face and patted a a patch of stone beside her, offering the woman a seat next to her. "Yes that was me." She said with a smile, "I had Keira with me that day though. "I remember you quite well Phoebe. In case you don't remember me," she said with a small smirk, she had read into her friends mind in accident and knew that Phoebe did not remember her name."I'm Allison
" She said quickly blocking the rest of Phoebe' s thoughts. "What brings you to this neck of the woods?" Alli asked curiously.

#48 OFFLINE   Phoebe Malcolm

Phoebe Malcolm

Metamorphmagus

• Adult
  • 596 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:56 PM

Phoebe felt really bad about not remembering what the woman's name was, especially since she seemed to remember Phoebe's name. The name did strike as familiar once she heard it, but she would not have been able to guess it just like that. "Me? Well I'm just taking a break from packing. This is the first place I thought of when I decided to apparate" She explained. It was quite simple, nothing too fancy behind her reason for coming to Sweden. She took a seat next to the woman on the little wall and looked down at the book. "So what book are you reading?" She asked.

#49 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

• Adult
  • 8027 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Alli smoothed the cover of the book and nodded when Phoebe explained what had brought her there. You're moving I assume? She asked, letting snippets of the woman's thoughts run into her mind so she could get a better idea of the situation. There was no way that she was going to make friends blind, blind as in without telepathy not without sight. Alli smoothed the cover of her book and smiled at the woman as she took a seat next to her. Wuthering Heights for the millionth time. Alli said with a chuckle, she knew there were a lot of people that didn't believe the book was a romance and Alli agreed in oen way. The book wasn't wholly focused on romance, but it definitely had a big part in the plot. The book was a mixture of revenge, hatred, love, passion and all kinds of other emotions. Alli liked to read this book to make her crazy emotions seem less crazy. I like how the emotions of the characters in the book makes my crazy emotions seem less wacko. Alli spoke aloud this thought, because she felt it might be important. Plus, it was always good to keeo a conversation going with snippits from her own life and mind.

#50 OFFLINE   Phoebe Malcolm

Phoebe Malcolm

Metamorphmagus

• Adult
  • 596 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

How the woman knew that Phoebe was moving was beyond her. She nodded her head and a grin appeared on her face. "That's right, from the UK to France" she said, proudly. This new job was going to do her some good, as change always was. She had never read the book that Alli was reading, but of course had heard of it. Many people found it amazing, but she already had a huge pile of books that she had to read, ad just couldn't find the time to do it. Such a shame too, as reading was always a good occupation. It was nice to know that she wasn't the only one who had weird emotions. But as they said, Love made you do stupid things. Love could be the best and the worst thing that could happen to someone, but once you found the perfect person, it was absolutely worth it. "I may have to give it a shot then" She said aloud. She turned back to Alli, suddenly wondering why she was here as last time they had met on Diagon Alley.

#51 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

• Adult
  • 8027 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 31 December 2012 - 05:16 PM

Alli nodded when the woman explained that she was moving from the UK to France. France is lovely. It's a beautiful place to see and even better to live in. Alli grinned and did her best to shut off the flow of thoughts from the woman. Alli didn't really need to learn to make friends without the use of Telepathy as she would always have the power and it would only get stronger from here, but sshe still hadn't gotten over her fear that using her telepathy on semi-strangers was an invasion of privacy. Alli grumbled internally when the flow of thoughts was shut off like a faucet. Why are you moving to France? I'm sure it can't only be because of the scenery. Alli said with a chuckle, tucking a strand of long dark brown hair behind her ear and smiling at the woman beside her. You really should give it a try! I can lend you this copy if you'd like? Wuthering Heights is a must read for everyone who has the brain capacity to understand it. Alli grinned at this and looked down at her book mentally bookmarking her page so that she would know what had happened so she wouldnt' get lost.

#52 OFFLINE   Kemp Mishaal

Kemp Mishaal

Burglar

• Inactive Member
  • 49 posts
  • LocationPigfarts.
  • Wand Type:Ebony Wood with Crup Hair 9 1/2 Inches Sturdy
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood
  • Relationship Status:Widowed

Posted 03 February 2013 - 11:50 PM

{Startin' new, OPEN RP.}

Kemp was making his way around Drottningaten. It was close to evening, the sun starting to set casting long shadows along the pathway. It was a quiet evening, passing very few muggles and whatnot as he walked down the gravel paths.

A few minutes later the lamps started to come on as the sunset bid farewell to the land. Kemp stopped walking and looked up at the church that was beside him. "Ah, the sweet Vallentuna Church." He had many memorys here, both happy and sad. Deciding to take a rest, Kemp walked the short path to the side of the church and sat down on a bench. Photo

The crisp February weather was biting at his fingertips so he went to fish out the gloves in his pocket, they were full of holes but they still gave a little warmth. It was around this time that Kemp would be burning away his money at the local pub, that was if he had money. Today wasn't a good day in his area of work...He also noticed that he was also quite hungry. This week was going to be hairy.

Kemp sighed loudly and rubbed his hands together to get some warmth into them. He spread himself out on the bench and looked up at the stars. It was slightly cloudy and the city lights drowned out some of the insignificant stars but he was still able to make out some constellations.

#53 OFFLINE   Michael Evan Smith

Michael Evan Smith

Werewolf, Hellhound Pack Member

• Dark Wizard
  • Others: Adult
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:59 PM

(New RP)
(Tag: Open)

Michael loved to travel, visit historical sites, learn, meet new people, he was often mistaken for a distracted person, but he didn't thought of himself as "distracted" it was just that he liked to pay attention to several things at once.

His tendency to travel had allowed him to explore different things from theatrical actor to oil painting, and he wasn't a young man anymore, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. Now, he was into photography, so his observant nature came in handy; he was trying to get some nice pictures of the church, thinking that he never had actually been inside a church before; frowning half surprised at this discovery, half amused, Michael kept taking pictures.

#54 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Beater of the Kenmare Kestrels, Pyrokinetic, 1/4 veela, Loki Alumna

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart
  • Wand Type:9" Hemlock with Phoenix feather
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 31 July 2013 - 09:17 PM

((New RP))

Kate went back to Sweden and yes the tears just went falling again like she was hunted by Jay in her mind. She have owled the Obliviator that she will go there soon to have her memories removed. She decided to walk a bit in a place seeing a church remembering her ring. She removed it in her finger and went to the side if the church where it has soil and buried the engagement ring there. She needs to let go on just her tears were left leaving the ring on the burried place she put. She then looked at the sky and said, " Good bye Jay. Let my memories be buried with this ring" She then said with a sad look

((Tag: Neilan))

#55 OFFLINE   Neilan Logavick

Neilan Logavick

Tyr Alumni, 1/2 Veela

• Adult
  • 576 posts
  • Wand Type:cherry, pixie dust, 12"
  • Blood Status:Creature

Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:15 PM

Neilan had no idea why he was at the Vallentuna Church. It was like if his feet had suddenly grew a brain of its own and decided to bring him there. Anyways, as he walked around the church he saw a figure standing near the side of it. Walking closer to the figure, he saw that whoever it was, was a girl. Blinking, he realized that he knew that person. "Kate?" He asked hesitantly, coming to a stop. Neilan had seen Kate Samja for such a long time. He was sure that she had finished school already.

#56 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 01 August 2013 - 06:49 PM

Kate then looked back and saw a familiar face. Neilan was back. She gave him a hug and said, "Neilan It's you! I can't believe you are finally back" She missed her friend and it has been a while since she talked to him . "How are you? where have you been? What happen? Why didn't you write to me?" She looked at him asking. He was one of her best friends in Durmstrang and nothing will change no matter what happen

#57 OFFLINE   Neilan Logavick

Neilan Logavick

Tyr Alumni, 1/2 Veela

• Adult
  • 576 posts

Posted 01 August 2013 - 07:46 PM

When Kate attacked him with questions, Neilan chuckled and said, "Kate, missed you too. Sorry for disappearing again. I had so many problems back at home that I needed to take care of. But don't worry, I'm here to stay for a while." He then hugged the woman back and murmured, "I'm fine Kate. Like I said before, the reason why I couldn't write to you was because it was family problems. I didn't want to bother or burden anyone." He sighed a little and then looked around. "So why are you here today?" Neilan asked Kate carefully. He knew that some topics to her were off limits and perhaps this was one of them.

#58 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 09 August 2013 - 10:17 PM

Kate listened to Neilan and said,"Nei nei no worries i do understand you but remember i am always here for you and the fact that you are back here now is really a good thing and good timing" She sighed in sadness and said,"Jay is gone forever and he won't come back again ever." Suddenly her tears fell. That was the reason why she is there.to try and let go of the past. She looked at Neilan the person she commonly cried to even before

#59 OFFLINE   Neilan Logavick

Neilan Logavick

Tyr Alumni, 1/2 Veela

• Adult
  • 576 posts

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hearing what Kate had said about Jay being gone, the boy's jaw dropped. "Oh I'm so sorry Kate." He said horrified and pulled the girl into a hug, "There, there." He murmured softly and comfortingly as possible. "Don't cry Kate, please don't cry." The younger boy had a hard time with girl who cried. Not that he was afraid of them, it was just because he had no experience with them. However it was slightly different with Kate thought, since she had cried a few times in his arms before. So he guessed that with her, he was slightly more comfortable. Giving up with making sure that Kate would stop crying, Neilan allowed her to cry. Patting her head, the boy murmured, "Shh, it's alright. Let it all out then."

#60 OFFLINE   Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

Kate Marie Samja-Hyun

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 3846 posts
  • LocationIn your heart

Posted 11 August 2013 - 10:02 AM

Kate was pulled into a hug by Neilan. She always cried to him even before. Her tears fell down like she cried like there was no more tomorrow. She then said, Neilan I am sorry I had to cry again to you. I just can't understand why him?" She cried even more hearing Neilan's comforting words. She let out all the sadness inside her heart. After a while as she calmed herself down she tried to catch her breath after crying. Being all quiet again. Thinking of Jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users