Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Train Carriage B

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
60 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Advanced Studies Professor, Career Counselor, Thespian Society Moderator, Wandless Magic & Occlumency, Animagus

• Governor
  • Others: Adult, Camp Counselor, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 1752 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, Manticore Hair, 11 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 24 August 2020 - 03:51 PM

Schermafbeelding-2020-08-24-om-21-44-48-

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Aimi Doi

Prof. Aimi Doi

Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Earth Elemental, Animagus, Potions Professor, Tutorial Center Tutor, Yearbook Club Professor Moderator

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Ravenclaw Affiliate
  • 2386 posts
  • Wand Type:9 1/2" Cherry wood with Dragon heartstring
  • Nickname(s):Aimi
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 25 August 2020 - 11:28 AM

[Throw a Tanrtum]

Aimi was walking by the hallway. She left the crowded place of the Prefects area and decided to check out the other students in other carriage. Is she really doing some free walking of she was just looking for someone in the train? She knows Chris was joining Hogwarts this term which kinda excites her.. Wait not Kinda it really excites her. He is a special friend anyways. The problem is since she is a prefect. They are not in the same carriage so she needed to check like the carriages one by one and hoping she will get to the right one. After a few carriages, she ended up sighing and wanting to Throw a Tantrum. But she can't because has to be all good for now. So she decided to take some rest in this vacant carriage then she will just go back later to the Prefect one.

#3 OFFLINE   Anastasiya Hennings

Anastasiya Hennings

Daughter of Canry & Jason Hennings, Air Manipulation, Official Slytherin Alumna, Deputy Head of the National Observatory

• Astronomer
  • Others: Adult
  • 2156 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:10 1/2", Linden Wood, Banshee Hair Core, Leucrotta Horn Core, Sturdy
  • Nickname(s):Ana
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 25 August 2020 - 02:37 PM

[Lose your ticket]

Anastasiya found an empty compartment and pushed the door open. The train was so full and congested, it made her wonder how people even traveled in it. "I found a compartment guys!" Calling out to her friends who she had met earlier and was the only exciting part of this little trip so far, Ana moved into the compartment and sat by the window seat. She's left her luggage in the prefects' compartment but no way was she sitting there. There were all the people she didn't know and probably didn't even care. Now that she was sitting in an empty compartment, the train didn't seem so bad. Ana knew it was a stupid idea to come all the way from Hogsmeade which is a few steps from the castle to the station just she can have her "so-called experience" and miss those extra hours of sleep but she knew it will be worth it. She had always wanted to travel on the train with her friends and now she was getting to. Slipping her hand in the pocket to check if she had her ticket, Ana gasped when all she could find was a bubblegum wrapper. "Oh my god... I think I threw my train ticket instead of the empty bubble gum wrapper." She turned horrified, staring at her friends. Now waht? Will the conductor kick her out?

• Bodhi Hillstone, Santiago Córdoba and Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo like this

#4 OFFLINE   Santiago Córdoba

Santiago Córdoba

Official Slytherin Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • Wand Type:13' Boomslang Venom with Black Walnut wood, rigid
  • Nickname(s):Santi
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 25 August 2020 - 03:23 PM

[trip over something] 

Over the summer Santi had changed. It was funny how it worked. Just one day to the other he had a growth spurt, his features weren't as boyish and his voice had deepened. Honestly it had caught him by surprise, but due to his puberty, he was growing more confident as a person. He had seen Ana recently when they bumped into each other as they were book shopping, but the smile couldn't be wiped off of his face as he heard her voice. You'd think he hadn't seen her in months. With all the students coming and going through the narrowed train passage, Santi grimaced and tried his best to walk towards Ana's direction. He tried to excuse himself, but someone's stray cat had bolted down the hall causing some random firstie to shriek and Santi to curse audibly in Spanish. Another obstacle was in the way in the form of another girl trying to push her luggage into her compartment but she was doing it all wrong. "Let me help you." The boy said through gritted teeth. He didn't really want to help, but anything to get the show on the road and besides wanted to get a chance to be alone with Ana for five minutes so he could give her the little gift he had picked up for her. He was doing everything in haste so at one point tripped over her owl's cage and inwardly rolled his eyes. Once he was done with that task he grabbed his belongings and made it towards where Ana was and quirked his brow. His face softened considerably as he looked down at her, whatever annoyance he felt had dissipated and looked around as he asked. "You sure you re-checked your pockets?" He settled his belongings in the compartment and then pulled out his own ticket and handed it to her, "Here. I'll take the heat for it. The conductor already knows I cause a bit of trouble." Smirking at her, he felt his ears burn red and looked away rather cutely as he ran his fingers through his hair. Alright...alright...act casual. He reminded himself. "I also wanted to grab you for a sec alone before everyone came." He walked passed her and shut the compartment door and quickly went to his backpack and pulled out a small gift. "I remember you told me purple was your favorite color once. Just a little something I saw in a store that reminded me of you." He told her with a pearly white smile.

• Bodhi Hillstone, Anastasiya Hennings and Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo like this

#5 OFFLINE   Bodhi Hillstone

Bodhi Hillstone

Official Slytherin Alumnus, Architect

• Adult
  • 1366 posts
  • Wand Type:10 7/8" Maple with dragon heartstring, quite bendy

Posted 25 August 2020 - 03:24 PM

CRAWL

Bodhi had just left the professors carriage after embarrassing himself by accidentally walking in there. The carriage they had was so much nicer than the ones the regular students got, too. That was what he was thinking about as he shuffled along the train looking for a compartment that was open enough for him to fit in. He had his trunk with him and was pushing it along, wishing the train was bigger, when he suddenly tripped. "OOF!" he grunted, landing on his knees. His trunk skidded forward a bit and he groaned, crawling toward it. He nearly got kicked in the side, too, causing him to shuffle quicker on his knees until he reached his trunk and used it to heft himself back to his feet. "Sorry," he murmured to a seventh year that was looking rather annoyed at him. He rolled his eyes once that student was gone, then pushed his trunk into a nearby open door, where he happened to spot a familiar face. "Ana! Hey!" he said excitedly, then looked at the other in the compartment. It was the head girl, but he didn't know her name, then of course here was Santi. He grinned and bumped his arm playfully. "Hey mate!"

• Anastasiya Hennings, True Kasper and Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo like this

#6 OFFLINE   True Kasper

True Kasper

Animal Telepathy, Animagus, Official Slytherin Alumna, Magizoologist at the Magical Creature Reserve

• Magizoologist
  • 1457 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Cypress Wood, Dragon Hearstring, 11 3/4, rigid
  • Nickname(s):TK
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:05 PM

1 Lose your pet

True was having a hell of a time finding a compartment, any of her friends and she had managed to lose Molla. She was starting to get frustrated and really wanted to whip out her wand to make it easier but there were so many people all squished together that she was afraid she would lose her wand and on top of everything else, that just wasn't something she was willing to risk. She had no idea how to find her owl and was starting to reach an emotional breaking point when she tripped and just managed to remain on her feet. "This is insanity!!" She yelled. Welp, there was that breaking point. She rolled her eyes, looking around she grinned and hugged herself when she saw some friends in a compartment just across the walkway. She gripped her bags and pushed through the throng of people, practically falling through the open compartment door, onto Bodhi's trunk. "Hi guys!" She said with a grin, seeing Aimi and Ana too. She had run into Santi a few times around the castle but hadn't really spoken too him much. "I thought I was going to die." She said dramatically, shoving her trunk and bags into the racks. She tried to blow the hair out of her face but ti didn't work as it was practically all in her face. Hey Ana, how are you?" She asked with a cheesy grin, they had run into each other yet again at the castle during a break of sorts. She saw Bodhi and her eyes lit up, "Hey Bodhi! Long time no see." She said with a smirk, they had spent a lot of camp time hanging out. She waved at Aimi, "Hey how are you Aimi? Glad we made it out of that dollhouse alive." She said shivering as she remembered the creepy dolls. What a camp activity that had been. She waved at Santi too, "Hey, Santi right?" She asked, hoping she was right. It was always super embarrass to get names wrong. She chewed her lip, "I can't find my owl anywhere." She was starting to wig out, she had been hoping Molla would magically appear somehow, but apparently that wasn't how it worked. She suddenly remembered that she could summon her baby girl but she was going to wait until she got settled and calmed down. "It is so good to see you guys, you have no idea." 

• Anastasiya Hennings, Santiago Córdoba and Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo like this

#7 OFFLINE   Bodhi Hillstone

Bodhi Hillstone

• Adult
  • 1366 posts

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:16 PM

First ever chocolate frog card

Bodhi didn't realize that his arrival into the carriage may have been untimely, that Santi may have wanted to be alone. The truth was, he'd only just barely entered after Santi, so he had no way of knowing if he was interrupting anything! Honest! He looked down at his trunk at that moment, though, and saw something sticking out of it. Leaning over, Bodhi pulled at the thing, only to see that it was the first chocolate frog card he'd ever gotten. He had them in a cluster in his trunk and apparently when he had fallen earlier, they must have gotten loose. Sighing, Bodhi gave Santi, Ana, and Aimi weak looks just as True tumbled into the carriage. He looked at her then, alarmed when she fell on his trunk. "You okay?" he asked, reaching out to help her, but she'd already righted herself. He stood in silence a moment as she made her greetings to the others, then smiled in response to her greeting to him. "Ready for school?" he asked curiously, having now settled into a seat in the carriage.

• True Kasper and Santiago Córdoba like this

#8 OFFLINE   Anastasiya Hennings

Anastasiya Hennings

Daughter of Canry & Jason Hennings, Air Manipulation, Official Slytherin Alumna, Deputy Head of the National Observatory

• Astronomer
  • 2156 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:10 1/2", Linden Wood, Banshee Hair Core, Leucrotta Horn Core, Sturdy

Posted 25 August 2020 - 05:48 PM

[Whatever it is, it is my brother's fault ]

How serious was losing a ticket? It sounded very serious to Ana who was panicked as she turned to look at Santi who was the first to enter. "Are they going to kick me out of the train? My mom's going to kill me." Hope not! Her first train experience was going to be a fiasco although Ana wasn't sure if she would prefer to travel on the train after that term anyway. Checking her pockets once more, she sighed as they turned out to be empty. "This is so bad. Whatever it is, it is my brother's fault." If Shaad wasn't in a crazy hurry to see his "girl", Ana wouldn't be losing her mind and half her things. She was surprised when Santi ended up giving her his ticket. "Are you sure?" She hesitated, not taking the ticket just yet. It was a super sweet thing to do but she didn't want him to get into trouble without her. Contemplating her options, Anastasiya finally accepted the ticket, staring at it for a few seconds. "They're not going to kick you out, will they?" She was probably going to own up to it if that was the case, regardless of how much trouble she got into with her mom. "You're the best you know?" Anastasiya's face brightened up as she pocketed the ticket, this time with all her mind so she wasn't throwing it somewhere. She would probably hug him but he caught her by surprise with his words and actions. She stood there silently as he pulled out a little flower pot and her eyes widened. It was adorable! Taking it, she held it higher examining the flowers and the cute purple cover, her face pulling into a big smile. "Oh Santiago, it's the cutest." It took her a second to realize that he had actually given her a present and while that was sweet, it was also awkward because she wasn't really used to getting gifts from her friends out of the blue. Also because she was growing up and it felt different. Her face had turned slightly red without her realizing it. "Umm thank you." She responded with a sweet smile, staring at him. The compartment door opened behind them and Ana craned her neck to see it was Bodhi. She shifted quickly, holding the flower pot carefully and waved at him. "Hey Bodhi!" True followed him in she waved at the girl who she had met a few days back at the castle. Surprisingly, she hadn't even realized there was another Ravenclaw there, a head student. It was weird because she was super observant. "Hey True! I am awesome, as usual." She was, wasn't she? Anastasiya scooted to the side to make space for Santi and glanced towards their open compartment to see if the others were joining them. "I can't believe I am saying this but I wish we had a few more days off. I don't feel like studying anytime soon." Yeah, can you believe it? Ana is saying this.

• Bodhi Hillstone, True Kasper and Santiago Córdoba like this

#9 OFFLINE   Santiago Córdoba

Santiago Córdoba

Official Slytherin Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1277 posts
  • LocationLondon, England
  • Wand Type:13' Boomslang Venom with Black Walnut wood, rigid
  • Nickname(s):Santi

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:12 PM

[slap someone]

"It's fine. Just help me with my potions homework, yeah?" Though let's be fair the times they did sit down and study together in the common room Ana was always so quick to help him. She was a little bossy when it came to studies, but nevertheless got him understanding things that even some of the professor hadn't been able to. "I promise you he's not going to kick me out. You'll see. He'll just get grumpy and then move on." He gave her a reassuring look, nodding earnestly at her because he didn't need her worrying about him and he could handle the heat. He'd serve a detention or two with Professor Meredith so the conductor was a cake walk compared to the Ice Queen herself. The boy turned about three shades of red as she stated he was the best and licked his lips nervously while chuckling to himself. That was the best compliment in his book and totally worth getting an ear full from the conductor. Santi didn't mean to have handed her the gift so quickly, but he knew how crowded the train could get and just wanted to share alone time with her. The few moments of peace that the two shared was nice and Santi thanked Merlin that he was able to give her the small gift and see her reaction. The way she uttered his full name made him feel different...a good kind and rubbed the back of his neck as he tried to play it off as if it hadn't been a big deal. "Do you like plants cause I -" And then it seemed the universe was playing a bit of a cruel trick on him because he was cut off by Bodhi walking in and then True. He sighed to himself, inwardly cursing. He knew that it wasn't either one of their faults. Especially Bodhi since he knew his bud would have definitely given him a little space to do his thang. That being said the colorful language he used in his head would make even the most seasoned sailor blushed, since the Spaniard in him knew how to string along curses like it was no one's business. "Hey." Santi said half heartedly and side stepped toward Bodhi and slapped his shoulder lightly, though squeezed it while giving him a knowing look so he'd totally know what he meant. "How was your break?" What was done was done and then turned to True and nodded while letting go of Bodhi, "Yeah, how you been? Uh...careful." His craned his head though Bodhi was quick to help her. At fourteen he sulked a bit due to the interruption but wouldn't let it ruin his trip either and took a seat, though scooted to give Ana space to sit next to him if she wished. 

• Bodhi Hillstone, Anastasiya Hennings and True Kasper like this

#10 OFFLINE   Margot McGuinness

Margot McGuinness

Official Hufflepuff Alumna

• Adult
  • 279 posts
  • LocationSegovia, España
  • Wand Type:Rowan with veela hair, 11", surprisingly swishy
  • Nickname(s):Maggie, Mags
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born

Posted 25 August 2020 - 06:43 PM

Third year. What? Maggie had survived so far. She didn't love the idea of surviving that much anymore, but she just couldn't seem to bring herself to make friends, at least not as easily as Santi, Sofi and Bodhi. She had been making an extra effort, and was now searching for everybody along the many empty carriages, many first years and others cluttering the passages, too excited to sit down it seemed, and wanting to get something out of the trolley witch before it was gone. She could see her eleven-year-old self sitting by the window, nervous and scared about the whole thing as magic was so new to her... little had changed, but at least she was acting on her fears instead of letting them control her. After cupping her face a couple times over different sliding doors and getting weird looks, Maggie managed to spot Santi and Bodhi sitting at the same compartment. Taking a deep breath, she opened the door. "Do you have room for one more?" Her eyes darted towards every single person in there, then her eyes landed on the plant Ana was holding. "Is that a succulent? It's so cute!" She smiled, still standing by the door as she wouldn't come in uninvited, regardless of Santi being there. She also smiled brightly at Bodhi, and waved shyly at him.

• Bodhi Hillstone, Anastasiya Hennings, Santiago Córdoba and 1 other like this

#11 OFFLINE   Linden Weasley

Linden Weasley

1/8 veela, Son of Flora Lych & Fred Weasley II, Official Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 798 posts
  • LocationOttery St. Catchpole
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam with Phoenix feather, 9 inches, slightly yielding
  • Nickname(s):Lin, Pip
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 25 August 2020 - 07:19 PM

{wave goodbye}

The ride to Hogwarts had always been one of Linden's favorites, looking out the window, chatting with his mates, pulling a prank or two, annoy the prefects and changed into his uniform five minutes before arriving at the station. This time, it was a bit different. He had started experimenting after that stadium explosion as he had had a revelation, being a witness to what had happened, and being trapped for several minutes that felt like hours. His creation of sorts consisted on a blue beverage that had quite a nice taste, and was meant to make the drinker a huge cry baby, which was one of the names he had come up with for it. It wasn't very creative, but it worked. Linden had aimed for the effects to last a couple minutes, but since it wasn't ready, he had decided to try it on himself... and perhaps it had been one bad idea. It had several side effects, and would last much longer than what he had intended.

By the time he got up the train, Lin was already feeling blue, waving at his parents and little siblings goodbye as if he was some scared first year. Somehow, the beverage had brought forward all the sad and awful thoughts he had experienced the day of the accident. He dragged his feet behind his friends, and simply stared as the girl named Maggie as she asked something about something tasty or something like that. Linden smiled at her and walked into the compartment, his eyes falling on Ana first, feeling so relieved she was okay, as if he had forgotten that part. "Hey guys..." he greeted everyone in general in his deeper voice, looking down to the floor. The bruise and the broken nose had left no marks, except for a little cut-like scar on the bridge of his nose, one that would eventually disappear. He sighed, and placed his hands on his legs.

• Bodhi Hillstone, Anastasiya Hennings, Marigold Hennings and 2 others like this

#12 OFFLINE   True Kasper

True Kasper

Animal Telepathy, Animagus, Official Slytherin Alumna, Magizoologist at the Magical Creature Reserve

• Magizoologist
  • 1457 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Cypress Wood, Dragon Hearstring, 11 3/4, rigid
  • Nickname(s):TK

Posted 25 August 2020 - 10:57 PM

31 "I brought snacks!"

True cursed silently and shook off everyone's worried looks, she was so sick of being clumsy. "Yeah I'm alright, just the clumsiest person in the world." She furtively glanced over at Bodhi, feeling like she was missing something big time but she really had no clue what exactly. She chewed her lip, looking back and forth at Ana and Santi and her eyes widened finally getting the up take and feeling horrible for walking in on what must have been a moment. She would have been absolutely livid if that happened to her. She didn't think acknowledging it was a good idea, since Bodhi hadn't but she wished she was brave enough to risk darting off and finding another compartment. Her face lit up when she remembered that she had snacks, snacks were always welcome in any situation. She shoulder bumped Bodhi when he asked if she was ready for school, "Always." She winked at him and went and sat by the window, across from Ana nonchalantly patting the seat next to her, not caring who sat but hoping it was Bodhi. True couldn't help but grin at Ana's ego, "You are definitely the most awesome person I know." She said, meaning it really since Ana was becoming a really close friend. She shrugged her shoulder's at the comment about not wanting school to start quite yet, she agreed but was also ready to be back at school. "I'm excited to go back but now that you bring up homework I feel like I'm gonna cry." She said jokingly, looking at Santi and shrugging her shoulders. "Been good, I'm alive at least." She said, reaching into her bag and pulling out her lemonade, pretzels and chocolate frogs. Weird combo, she knew but she liked what she liked and lemonade had become a personal favorite of hers. "I have snacks!" She said, grinning at everyone as two more people joined the compartment. She waved at both Margot and Linden she had met one and hadn't ever seen the Gryffindor before. This was going to be a really cool trip, she was sure of that much at least.

• Bodhi Hillstone and Anastasiya Hennings like this

#13 OFFLINE   Alyssa Garstang

Alyssa Garstang

Child of Adalric Garstang & Alice Fields, Garstang Twin, Multiple Telepathy, Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Kenmare Kestrels Reserve Seeker

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 1028 posts
  • LocationOttery St. Catchpole
  • Wand Type:9 1/5”, White pinewood, fairy wing
  • Nickname(s):Aly

Posted 26 August 2020 - 05:28 AM

(Trip over something)

After being dropped by her father, Alyssa and Anton met Macnair right under the clock and chilled outside until the first dong rang. Realizing they were going to be late, the three had pushed their luggage in as crookedly and speedily as possible, hopping on the train before it started moving. Alyssa always wanted to run after the train and see if she could catch it but her brother thinks it is a terrible idea and won’t let her do it.

The downside of being so late? All compartments were taken. Not a single one was empty. She tripped on her way to the last few compartments and grimaced as she pushed open the last one. Popping her head in, the first person she saw was Ana but she wasn’t alone. The entire tribe she hangs out with is there. “Mind if we join you? Everywhere else is full.” Alyssa knew some of the faces, Linden and Santiago from the Holi celebration, Bodhi from her classes but the rest and she smiled at them in greeting.

• Bodhi Hillstone, Linden Weasley, Anastasiya Hennings and 2 others like this

#14 OFFLINE   Marigold Hennings

Marigold Hennings

1/8 veela, Daughter of Flora Lych & Fred Weasley II, Animagus, Official Gryffindor Alumna, Newborn Creature Specialist at the Magical Reserve

• Magizoologist
  • 2228 posts
  • Wand Type:14" Laurel with veela hair, springy
  • Nickname(s):Goldie, Goldfish, Goldibear, Golden Graham
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 26 August 2020 - 09:42 AM

enter the wrong compartment

Goldie had already been to the prefect compartment and was having a good time there. She had seen Shaad and promised to meet up with him again in a few minutes, but the thing was that ever since the stadium, she had become a little clingy to her brother. He had gotten hurt and while he was okay, the entire experience had been so terrifying to her... she thought he could have been more seriously hurt than it turned up being. Goldie decided to look for him and walked through the train, poking her head in different compartments. When she finally got to one that had filled up pretty well, she spotted his familiar shag of brown hair. She noticed a look on his face and furrowed her brow. Goldie frowned slightly, a swell of affection and protectiveness overcoming her. "Hey Lin," she called into the compartment, gesturing for him to come to the doorway to see her for a minute. "You okay?" she asked in a soft voice, putting a hand on his shoulder. He was taller than her now, no doubt, but not by enough to make it awkward.

• Bodhi Hillstone, Linden Weasley and Anastasiya Hennings like this

#15 OFFLINE   Bodhi Hillstone

Bodhi Hillstone

• Adult
  • 1366 posts

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:31 AM

slap someone

At least someone greeted him kindly in one go. Ana had a great little smile and that was when Bodhi saw the plant she was holding and realized he had definitely interrupted something with Santi. That was only too obvious when his friend gave him a slap on the shoulder and that knowing look. Bodhi laughed sort of casually but forced casual, if that made sense, and slapped him back on the arm in a sort of I got this kind of way. When they got to Hogsmeade station, he would make sure Santi and Ana ended up sharing a carriage to the castle together to make up for the fact that the compartment was filling up so quickly with people. He quickly took the seat next to True and leaned toward her to see what snacks she had. "Feed me, feed me," he crooned in an amusing and playful voice, opening his mouth like a bird. That playfulness didn't last long because two more students arrived, no... three... gosh. Bodhi immediately turned to Margot and grinned. "Hey Maggie, come on!" He patted the seat next to him so if she sat, he would be in the middle of her and True. "You ready for school?" he asked kindly, realizing he hadn't seen much of her at all in a really long time, except at Linden's party - who had just shown up only to be taken aside by his older sister. Bodhi glanced at Santi, then made a little look it's the pretty sister eyes, then chuckled and relaxed back in his seat. He felt good being sandwiched between two girls, after all.

• Anastasiya Hennings, True Kasper and Santiago Córdoba like this

#16 OFFLINE   Anastasiya Hennings

Anastasiya Hennings

• Astronomer
  • 2156 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:42 AM

[Homesick]

"I'll help you definitely but you still have to finish up on your own." Ana perked her eyebrows and threw him half a smile. She would happily help everyone but Ana would never do their homework all by herself. Her brother had once tried to bribe her and she almost failed him. It was the last time he gave her his work to finish. She knew Santi would never do that because he knew how she was. Happy to know that the conductor wasn't as terrible as she thought he was, she relaxed happily. She had a ticket, even if it wasn't her own so she didn't feel scared anymore. Casting him another look, Ana wondered how someone could be so sweet. She'd never give her ticket to anyone, probably too scared of missing out on her first day, her mother, and the idea of detention. Anastasiya has never been in trouble and she wasn't planning on it either. She hadn't realized her compliment was so big because he turned red and for the first time Ana knew that he didn't have any fever of sorts like she used to think before. Did he even have it before? Before she could think or ask, more people had entered and their carriage was getting crowded. True decided to compliment her which is a really huge ego booster by the way because Ana already thinks she is the queen and now this. "I know right? I always ask myself how can someone be this awesome. See guys, True thinks I am awesome too." She clucked confidently, sitting next to Santi since she was sure Bodhi would want to sit next to True. They were joined by Maggi in no time, who Ana barely knew as much but she knew she was a sweet person. Plus, she is a Hufflepuff, how can she not be. Surprisingly, most of her friends who she could connect to easily were Slytherin or Hufflepuff. "Hey Maggi, yeah it is." Anastasiya looked at the plant smiling brightly and turned back to look at the door once more. Talking about Hufflepuff, Alyssa was sticking her head in and Ana waved at her. "Alyssa!" She couldn't see Anton but she knows where Aly is, Anton is. They were twins but they always went everywhere together as if attached to the hip. It reminded her so much of her own twin siblings. With so many people around, she let her mind wander back home. All her hype about going in the carriage and going back to school had made her super busy but she kinda missed home already. She knew it was super close so if she really wanted she could see her family. The thought made her a little less homesick. Their compartment opened once more and Linden entered, only to be dragged out a few seconds later by his sister. Ana gave him an overall, checking if he was okay. The last time she saw him, he was covered with blood which had worried her sick but aunt Lily had mentioned they were all patched up so it meant he was fine. Still, Ana made a mental note to speak to him later. They were all shaken after the events. "Anyone of you trying out for quidditch?" Ana looked around wondering if she should. Mostly she didn't want to but her father had put it in her head so she was thinking.

• Linden Weasley, Nora Darcy, True Kasper and 1 other like this

#17 OFFLINE   Prof. Aimi Doi

Prof. Aimi Doi

Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Earth Elemental, Animagus, Potions Professor, Tutorial Center Tutor, Yearbook Club Professor Moderator

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Ravenclaw Affiliate
  • 2386 posts
  • Wand Type:9 1/2" Cherry wood with Dragon heartstring
  • Nickname(s):Aimi
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 26 August 2020 - 10:49 AM

["Are we there yet?"]

Aimi ended up dozing off in the compartment. When suddenly someone talked (Ana), "Are we there yet? Oh sorry" She said startled and ended up laughing to what she just said. Suddenly she realized she ended up taking a nap. She sat there as slowly the carriage was getting a lot of people and True Came, "Hey True! I am good. Break was great. How about you? And I must say that dollhouse was trully scary. At least we get to go out safe and didn't became dolls" She chuckled. She remembered she shared with her some of the clothes she wore in Japan. Now that is done, she is glad to be back in Hogwarts. 

• True Kasper likes this

#18 OFFLINE   Alfie Miller

Alfie Miller

Official Ravenclaw Alumnus

• Adult
  • 402 posts
  • Wand Type:12 In Unicorn hair, Vine
  • Nickname(s):Alf, Alford

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:33 PM

RPC: Throw up

Alfie's day really hadn't gotten off to the best start after his stomach issues in the prefect compartment. He had ran out of there looking for the bathroom and still was. Alfie ran down the hallway but stopped immediately as he felt his stomach make some more strange noises. He was right outside of carriage B and could see people inside. He wondered if any of them knew where the bathroom was. Opening the door he said, "Hey do any of you know where I can find the rest-" He stopped and held his stomach. Alfie could also feel his breakfast from this morning coming back up. He covered his mouth with his hand and attempted to run away so these people would not have to witness this. However, he was too late. Alfie vomited all over the hallway. At least it wasn't in the compartment, right? Finishing, he looked up and said, "Sorry guys." Then quickly ran away in search for the bathroom yet again. 

• Santiago Córdoba likes this

#19 OFFLINE   Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo

Ana Sofia Segovia del Campo

Animagus, Official Slytherin Alumna

• Adult
  • 1198 posts
  • LocationMonterrey, Mexico
  • Wand Type:10' inches Pine with Phoenix Feather, Reasonably Supple
  • Nickname(s):Sof, Sofi

Posted 26 August 2020 - 02:55 PM

Sofi hadn't been in the United Kingdom when the explosion at the Quidditch stadium had happened. She had been safely guarded in her house in Mexico but that didn't mean she was safe from the repercussions that had arisen as a result of it. Her father was quite overprotective, as she was his only child and her mother had passed away when she was young, and now he was even more so. She wasn't allowed to go visit her friends in Europe and for the longest time after the explosion, she wasn't sure if she was even going to be allowed to come back to Hogwarts at all. Every time she asked about it, her dad merely shrugged her off and the uncertainty had been clear in the letters she had written to Santi. 

But alas, here she was because in typical Latina fashion, she had pestered her father until he caved. She became very annoying and very persistent and even batted her eyes at him until finally she shrugged in defeat. Sofi had given her dad a hug and climbed into the train before he could say anything else and didn't look back. She didn't want to be stuck at home or be home schooled for that matter. She just wanted to have a resemblance of a normal life. She was looking around for her friends and found them in one of the compartments. "Oh my god guys!" She said with her Mexican accent. "Hello! I am so happy to see you all. You know my dad almost didn't let me come back to school."

• Bodhi Hillstone, Anastasiya Hennings and Santiago Córdoba like this

#20 OFFLINE   Nora Darcy

Nora Darcy

Beauxbâtons Transfer, Animagus, Official Gryffindor Alumna, Theatre Actor, Musician

• Artist
  • 1023 posts
  • LocationNew York City, USA
  • Wand Type:11 inches, Apple wood, Augurey tail feather, Supple
  • Nickname(s):Noreen, Darcy

Posted 26 August 2020 - 03:03 PM

[Lose your ticket]

So, Nora was in a frenzy. A legit frenzy. She had run through the damned pillar, boarded the train and waved goodbye to her brother. The train was already on the move. And now, she could not find her ticket. And the ticket collector was moving from compartment to compartment, and she totally didn't want to be thrown out of the train. She knew mostly just one person in the school. Okay, she knew a lot others, but she had bonded with Ana, and she had seen the girl in the station, so she was legit in a search for the girl so that she could ask her for help or something. Finally spotted her in one of the carriages, she had hurried to open it. "There you a- UGH.." She looked down, only in time to see the vomit that was just outside the carriage in the hallway. "What the.." It was sticking to the sole of her shoes now and it was absolutely disgusting. Taking out her wand, she quickly pointed it at her sole before cleaning it and rushing inside. "Ana..quick. Hide me. I lost my ticket, and the collector is just round the corner..I am so screwed." She spoke in a quick tone, not really noticing the MANY people in the carriage. 

• Linden Weasley, Anastasiya Hennings and Santiago Córdoba like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users