Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Hogwarts House Transfer Policy

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 05 August 2015 - 03:34 PM

9y72I6B.png

Hogwarts House Transfer Policy,

Hogwarts has adopted a new house transfer policy that will be appearing in the handbook. If you take the sorting quiz and are unhappy with the house you were sorted into, follow these simple steps to be placed into the house you wish for the character to have:

1. New 1st-year and 1st-year accounts may request a transfer by PMing the Head of the House they are in now and the Head of the House into which they wish to be transferred. If both HOHs approve of the transfer, the transfer is granted. The Head of the House into which the character is transferred must re-sort the student.
  2. Students in older years may request a transfer by PMing the Head of the House they are in now and the Head of the House into which they wish to be transferred. If students are 2nd-year or above, they must include in their PM a rationale for why they should be granted a transfer.

How do I explain this in-character?

In-character, it is suggested that you play it off as you were sorted into your desired house all along, as switches did not happen in the books. If you are an older student, though, you will need to work to develop this into your character more to better explain this.

The current HOHs are:

Gryffindor: Prof. Aqua Rye

Hufflepuff: Prof. Elizabeth Lapointebete

Ravenclaw: Prof. Canry Hennings

Slytherin: Prof. Guinevere Meredith

• Ariana Taylor likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users