Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Error When Selecting Create Account

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Holden Nickolette

Holden Nickolette

4th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 298 posts
  • LocationParis
  • Wand Type:The wand is made of peach wood and has a core of unicorn hair. It is 9 and 3/4 inches long and is reasonably springy. It is darkly colored and is intricately carved.
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 12 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

Help please. I have been a member for three months now and I would like to make another character. However, when I select create account I get this error "The administrator is currently not accepting new membership registrations."

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 12 May 2016 - 11:02 PM

All new characters have to be registered in the office through the sorting quiz. If you're making an adult, then you'll have to contact an administrator to resort once it's been registered there :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users