Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Jina's Room

First Floor

4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Official Baju Watson

Official Baju Watson

Gryffindor Alumnus, Secretary of Magical Games & Sports, Former Appleby Arrows Beater

• Ministry Secretary
  • Others: Adult
  • 1551 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Wand Type:12" Ebony with Hippogriff 's Feather, Solid
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 10 January 2023 - 11:40 AM

kids-rooms-nicole-hollis-1558537680.jpg

Edited by Official Baju Watson, 10 January 2023 - 11:41 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Jina Avini Watson

Jina Avini Watson

The Ivy Co-Student Moderator

• Slytherin 6th Year
  • Others: Bowtruckle, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 307 posts
  • Wand Type:13" Pine with Wampus hair, Unyielding
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 26 March 2023 - 10:26 PM

Jina was sitting on her bed her legs criss cross cuddling her cat Delphi. She had just bought her a few weeks ago during her trip to Diagon Alley with Aisha a few days ago but already they were bonded duo. Petting her absentmindedly Jina stared Out her window that looked out to the street deep in thought. Her trunk lay on the floor in front of her half packed with her belongings she would be bringing with her. Tomorrow they would be leaving early in the morning to head to Kings Cross. The start of a new adventure her mother had tried to reassure but all she could feel in that moment was a knot in her stomach from the anxiety. Even though her parents had assured her that they weren’t upset that she had asked to transfer Jina couldn’t help but feel like she had failed. The truth of the matter was that from the moment that she had first stepped foot in Durmstrang she had felt like the odd man out. The traditions and values of the institution embodied in its faculty and students had felt so cold and distant. Pretty soon Jina’s wallflower nature had earned her a few bullies that within a month she had wrote a tearful letter home begging for to be transferred. It was behind her now she worked to assure herself yet the doubt still lingered in her mind. She looked down at Delphi. “Well no matter what happens I have you right?” Even though Delphi could not understand her she cuddled up closer to Jina purring in comfort no doubt sensing Jina’s anxiety.
  • Official Baju Watson likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Official Baju Watson

Official Baju Watson

Gryffindor Alumnus, Secretary of Magical Games & Sports, Former Appleby Arrows Beater

• Ministry Secretary
  • 1551 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 27 March 2023 - 01:03 AM

Life had changed for the better for the Watsons in the past year. With the more than sufficient income that his new job brought, they had moved to the quiet town of Kenmare and settled in this beautiful place. Everything was going very well in their opinion, except for their youngest child, Jina, who had asked them to transfer her to Hogwarts at the end of her first year at Durmstrang. This caused major worries for Jae and him. The couple had thought it would be best for their children to experience the wizarding world in different ways, exploring the different paths that they had passed. You see, Jae went to Durmstrang and had a strong affinity for the school, so it was an obvious decision to let Jina attend the Nordic school too, considering the little one was always closest to her mother. But it turned out to be the wrong decision. He should have seen that coming however, as Jae herself did not have the best of times at the school. But at least Jina had figured it out early. It would have been really bad if she had managed to tough it out and struggled through a few more years there.

Baju really hoped that Hogwarts would lend a helping hand to Jina. The castle always welcomed people with open arms. And if he was right, the school still had some older staff who were there when he attended, not to mention his own sister as well. So, Jina would be surrounded by family there. The girl was also sorted into Slytherin a few days ago, the same house Jae was in when she was a foreign exchange student there. He tried to brush off the worries from his face and decided to check on Jina to see how she was preparing for tomorrow. He gently knocked on the unlocked door and slowly pushed it open. "Hi Jina-bean!" he whispered, looking at the half-packed suitcase on the floor. "Are you ready for your big day?"

• Jina Avini Watson likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Jina Avini Watson

Jina Avini Watson

The Ivy Co-Student Moderator

• Slytherin 6th Year
  • Others: Bowtruckle, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 307 posts
  • Wand Type:13" Pine with Wampus hair, Unyielding
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 02 April 2023 - 04:39 PM

She did not know how long she had been staring out her window thinking about her upcoming term when her daydreaming was interrupted by a knock at the door. Turning to the sound she saw her papa poke his head in. "Hi Papa" she greeted with an unsure smile. The words big day echoed in her mind. Big day indeed. Eyeing the suitcase in front of her she grimaced and sighed "I'm almost done packing" she promised "Though I might need an extending charm, hard to fit a whole school years worth of stuff in a few cases. I may have to leave some of my bows behind" she joked trying to ease her nerves. "It's just a whole lot" she amended referring not to just the packing. Shuffling on the bed Jina moved so that her knees pulled to her chest as she rested her chin on them. She looked off into the corner of her room. "What if... What if they don't like me?" she said softly. It was hard to not be afraid of last year repeating itself. She was still confused as to why things had ended so poorly at Durmstrang. She had tried but maybe it was something about her. She looked back at her papa "Thank you again for letting me transfer to Hogwarts. I promise to try really hard" she said slightly tearful. 

• Official Baju Watson likes this

#5 OFFLINE   Official Baju Watson

Official Baju Watson

• Ministry Secretary
  • 1551 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 08 April 2023 - 09:11 PM

Jina certainly seemed off, judging by her uncertain smile. He could understand why she was feeling uncertain about things. It must feel pretty daunting to move to a whole new school after not having a good experience in her previous one. Baju smiled as Jina joked about packing, but her voice still clearly showed concern. He slowly sat next to her on her bed and wrapped one of his arms around her, pulling her closer to his shoulder. "Well, I can promise you this: Hogwarts is a very different place from Durmstrang. Some even believe the castle is sentient and well aware of all its residents' needs," he looked at her. "It welcomes everyone with open arms. I don't have any doubt that Hogwarts will feel like home," he smiled. Everything he said was true. The castle was definitely his best friend when he went there. "Besides, you will have your sister with you. And Auntie Liz is one of the heads of houses there. I'm sure she and your cousins will take good care of you," he continued, wiping away Jina's tears.

"You know your mother transferred to Hogwarts from Durmstrang too, right? She was even sorted into the same house as you," he chuckled, trying to lighten the mood. "When you're at the castle, search for the bottom of the grand staircase. It was where your mother petrified me, turning me to stone, and ran away to the Forbidden Forest," he chuckled again, fondly remembering those old memories.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: First Floor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users