Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2022 VirteQ

Hogsmeade & Tinworth

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE  

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:52 PM

So, I have two child charries that have RPs going on at Tinworth and Hogsmeade, but it's showing a "Board Message" every time I try to open it up. Has it been deleted or something?

#2 OFFLINE   Andrew Bishop

Andrew Bishop
  • Adult
  • 2655 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:07 PM

If you are going there by the way of the side bar, it's not working. I think when they moved those cities into one, they didn't fix the side bar yet so you have to go to the bottom of this page and hit those places from there. I tried the side bar, it's the only reason I know it's not working.

#3 OFFLINE  

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 06:16 PM

Oh, okay, thanks!

#4 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.