Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Manicure And Pedicure Room

26 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

Official Dominique Weasley

Hogwarts Canon, Gryffindor Alumna, Goblin Liaison, 1/8 veela

• Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 1284 posts
  • Wand Type:12 4/5" Mahogany with veela hair, supple
  • Nickname(s):Dom
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 12 March 2022 - 06:13 PM

Dom was totally excited about showering her sister with a fun, relaxing, and also exciting time for the bachelorette party. Although it was kind of like Vic and Teddy were already married, what with how long they had been together, the woman was still a bachelorette and deserved all of the fixings that came along with preparing for a marriage. "You've been stressed, that's all. That's why we're making sure you relax today." Dom implored, and nodded when Rose pointed out all of the pampering that would take place. "Go on, we know how much you love Champagne. Don't be afraid to get tipsy, either." Dom might not be the best influence in those situations!

#22 OFFLINE   Pippa Miller

Pippa Miller

Daughter of Pete Miller, Curse Breaker at Gringotts, Clairsentience; Animagus; Official Gryffindor Alumna

• Curse Breaker
  • 2239 posts
  • Location1496 North Street
  • Wand Type:10 3/4 Ash Wood with Horned Serpent horn and Thunderbird tail feather, Unyielding
  • Nickname(s):Pippa, Pip
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 27 June 2023 - 02:57 AM

New Day. New RP

Outfit

It’s Spa day today. Pippa didn’t plan it, she was forced by Tori out of whatever hellhole she put herself into that weekend. It’s her day off and it so happens it’s also Tori’s so the two had nothing better to do but to go to the salon. Apparently, due to being workaholic, she’s looking awful as if she aged a lot. It wasn’t intentional on her part to be addicted to her work, she just enjoys every minute of it. It also helps deviate her attention to more pressing matters than cry at night. And she’s been successful so far, but that doesn’t mean nothing will suffer. Mentally and emotionally she’s fairing well, it’s the physical aspect she’s neglecting lately. Tori, who’d always been to the rescue when she needed it, showed up in their house and dragged her out, saying she’s not giving her any choice but to go with her. Despite feeling lazy, Pippa felt obliged and went to the salon with her friend, obviously sulking. “Why do I need to do this again? Do I really look that horrible?” She touched her hair consciously, not liking the idea that she doesn’t look the same now. Sure, she matured quite a bit but looking awful? She refused to believe that. She looked at her reflection from the mirror that was inside the salon and winced. I think Tori’s right, I’m in need of a makeover and fast!

Tag: Tori

#23 OFFLINE   Aina Keller

Aina Keller

Animagus, Psychokinesis, Official Slytherin Alumna, Supermodel, Actress

• Artist
  • 2551 posts
  • LocationGeneva, Switzerland
  • Wand Type:12 3/4" black walnut with dragon heartstrings, surprisingly swishy
  • Nickname(s):Aina, Mia
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 27 August 2023 - 11:14 PM

New day, New RP:

Tag: Valeriya | Outfit

After finishing her appointment with Sherlock, Aina stayed a few days in the UK and spent some time with her best friends. Two of them were living there, whenever she’s in the area, she would stay with them. But of course, the two also have their own jobs they needed to attend to and they couldn’t possibly go with her all the time so she used that opportunity to visit the salon for manicure and pedicure. The salon was already familiar to her having been there a couple of times in the past. It’s also near the theater which made it easier for her to access without the need of using portkeys and apparitions. As a model, they always have to look good even if they’re not on the job. Being the face of a certain brand, with the opportunity to be included in a fashion magazine and billboards, it is important to be on her best even if it’s just going to the salon. Not everyone would understand that and besides, model or actress or just plain Aina, she really loves going to the salon once a month and having her nails and hair done. It’s a part of who she is while growing up. Upon her entrance, she was greeted by the familiar view of half-dozen nail stations lining the walls, with pedicure chairs farther back. The posters lining the walls displayed beautiful and confident ladies with infectious smiles showing their white teeth and modern hairstyle. She went to the front counter where hundreds of nail polish colors were on display too. The receptionist greeted her and welcomed her to the shop. She relayed that she booked an appointment at ten in the morning which is in 5 minutes. She’s early but it’s okay, she can wait for a while. For now, she was asked to pick the color and design she wanted for today’s session. And that was when she grabbed the booklet of nail polishes and went to sit on the couch.

• Valeriya Orlova likes this

#24 OFFLINE   Valeriya Orlova

Valeriya Orlova

Gryffindor Alumna, Bartender at Club Erised

• Shop Assistant
  • 63 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:9 inches mahogany with dragon scale
  • Nickname(s):Val

Posted 28 August 2023 - 11:53 AM

Outfit

It had been a lazy day for Val so far. She woke up a little hungover from the night before at work. Working as a bottle girl had its perks-- namely the free booze-- but Val knew it wasn't a long-term gig, just something to hold her over until she found her big break. She remembered that she had broken a nail at work the night before so she texted her manicurist for an emergency appointment and regretfully pulled herself out of bed, threw on an outfit and made her way to Tinworth. She walked in the salon and took a seat in the waiting area, flipping through polish colors before looking over and seeing a familiar face. "Aina?" she asked excitedly, her face lighting up. Although the two girls were three years apart in age, they had spent some time cheerleading together at Hogwarts. Val hadn't seen her since she graduated three years ago. "How have you been?!" she asked, sitting up a little straighter. 

• Aina Keller likes this

#25 OFFLINE   Aina Keller

Aina Keller

• Artist
  • 2551 posts

Posted 29 August 2023 - 10:32 PM

The girl who was checking the same pamphlet looked up and that was the time Aina recognized who the girl was. “Oh hi Val!” Smiling, she reached out and kissed the girl’s cheek, something a French person like her, would always do to people she’s familiar with. The two worked together in Snidgets when the girl was still part of the club where she’s a head cheerleader together with Jasmine. “It’s sooo good to see you again girl!” her reaction after her little greeting. The girl was older than her by three years but it didn’t stop them from forming friendship while in school. “I’m good, I have a busy schedule these days, what with the final exam coming up. I’m attending a muggle school in the US, I’m just visiting the UK for a few days. I have to go back the day after tomorrow.” Two ladies approached them to say they’re ready and then directed them to the available chairs which luckily are just beside each other. “Oh great, come on. Did you choose which design you’d like for yourself?” Aina showed the design she wanted, opting for a simple design with a butterfly on the fourth finger. The attendant nodded as she prepared the chair for her. “Will you be doing manicure and pedicure only? Or even hair treatment?” Glancing at Val. There’s not a lot of people when they took their seats, she noticed. This is going to take a while so she grabbed one fashion magazine before taking a seat.

Edited by Aina Keller, 29 August 2023 - 10:52 PM.

• Valeriya Orlova likes this

#26 OFFLINE   Valeriya Orlova

Valeriya Orlova

Gryffindor Alumna, Bartender at Club Erised

• Shop Assistant
  • 63 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:9 inches mahogany with dragon scale
  • Nickname(s):Val

Posted 30 August 2023 - 03:39 PM

Valeriya matched Aina's energy, smiling broadly at her long-lost teammate from her time at Hogwarts. Val had fallen off of her broom when she tried out for the Quidditch team in her fourth year, so she decided to join a sport where her feet would stay firmly on the ground. It was a great source of sisterhood for Valeriya, who was the only girl in her family with three older brothers. "It's so nice to run into you! Are you meeting anyone here?" she asked, hoping she wasn't intruding on Aina's plans. If not, they should hang out! Val was shocked at Aina's announcement. "You're attending post-secondary school?" she asked, impressed by Aina's zeal. It was pretty uncommon for wizards to attend university. Aina might be the only person Val knew who had made that choice! "What are you studying?" she asked, wondering what muggle career Aina was considering pursuing. 

Val got up from her seat and followed Aina to the seats, holding her color swatch in her hand. She pulled out her phone to show Aina the photo she was thinking of. "I have to keep my nails short to play guitar," she said, wishing she could do something more attention-grabbing. "I think today I'm going to get my nails done... maybe a blowout?" she said, wondering if she'd have enough time before she had to rush home to change. "I'm working at Club Erised right now as a bottle girl. I have to look my best to get better tips," she said, shaking her head. It was vain, but it worked-- the better Val looked, the more skin she showed, the better money she made. 

• Aina Keller likes this

#27 OFFLINE   Aina Keller

Aina Keller

• Artist
  • 2551 posts

Posted 17 September 2023 - 09:29 PM

“No, I’m not meeting someone else today. It’s ME time today, I’m in need of a makeover.” Aina said jokingly although it’s the truth anyway. She’d been busy with school for the past month due to her final exam, theater requirements and lastly, her graduation that she didn’t get the chance to do everything she wanted, like total makeover before her graduation day. So, now that she has a lot of time in her hand, hopefully, crossing fingers here, for the next few days, the first thing in her agenda was to visit the salon and she’s intending to stay there for the whole day until she’s satisfied with her look. That’s just how vain she is. Speaking of school, Val asked her whether she’s attending post-secondary school. Smiling, she nodded to confirm, “I’m a Fine Arts graduate, Major in Drama. I attended a muggle school in New York.” She was proud of that because spending additional four years in school is no joke, especially for someone like her who has already had a hectic schedule. Thanks to her agent and manager, she’s able to finish her studies while also not missing any of her modeling commitments.

According to Val, there was a reason why she wanted her nails short, so she could play the guitar. “Oh I like the design you chose. It’s cute and very simple but still pretty!” Aina would usually go for nude colors but today, she’s in need of her favorite color, which is baby pink with a little bit of design. That’s what happens when you just graduated, she feels like..invincible. Like she could try and do anything she wanted. Well, she deserved it after spending four years in school. “Of course! No harm done in treating ourselves from time to time. I agreed with that, so I support you girlie.” She laughed as she finally settled down and left the rest to the lady who’s managing her nails. Val shared a bit about her whereabouts, telling her she’s working at Club Erised as a bottle girl. “I haven’t been there in a while now. Maybe I should pay it a visit. When is your schedule there so I can say Hi to you. I will be in the UK for a few more days. I have plenty of time to unwind and I’ll definitely visit the bar next time.” She leaned a little closer and asked, “How are the tips coming along? Do they pay well at least?”

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users