Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Fan Zone

510 replies to this topic

#441 OFFLINE   Official Savannah Malcolm

Official Savannah Malcolm

Twin Telepathy, Official Slytherin Alumna, Secretary of International Magical Cooperation

• Ministry Secretary
  • Others: Adult
  • 1555 posts
  • LocationHogsmeade
  • Wand Type:10 3/4, Whitebeam wood with unicorn hair and pegasus feather core.
  • Nickname(s):Savvi, Sav
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:09 AM

When it came to work, she was dedicated but deep down her heart is beating faster not knowing the situation of her brother. In her mind she is screaming for him, hoping he responds to their connection, but the communication is dead. Sav half made up her mind to leave everything and look for him herself but there is a young boy in front of her who needs medical attention and she cannot leave him like this. It took the father less time to appear in front of them, he was heavily disheveled himself but his fright for his kids was visible on the face. “Mr. Weasley, please calm down. My mother sent your daughter along with the rest of the kids to the Joseph’s house with Aunt Lily to prevent anymore injuries from occurring to them. She is safe.” The building was still collapsing on different areas, bricks and boulders falling on them, but she had performed a shield charm to keep them safe.

“I apologize in advance, I know this is not the right time for questions but did you come across anything suspicious that can help us knowing what caused this? Anything at all?” Her mind kept going back and forth for her brother. Let him be safe, please. Savannah needed to do this and was hoping someone found Jace and he was safe.

Edited by Official Savannah Hennings, 17 August 2020 - 05:10 AM.

• Fred Weasley II and Linden Weasley like this

#442 OFFLINE   Healer Marthine Homstad

Healer Marthine Homstad

Freyja Alumni, Healing Hands, Head of General Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 463 posts
  • LocationBehind you.
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 17 August 2020 - 06:53 AM

{Treating GREEN #9. Anastas Levski}

It seemed that chaos around the venue was under control already. People have been evacuated while the walls and ceilings have ceased from collapsing. However, some injured people from the stands still needed medical attention. Marthine was told that healers are needed there to give them first aid so she went willingly. Refusing to give up on her stilettos, she apparated to the side of the stadium where help was needed as she struggled with her throbbing sole. It was completely fine with her. Even though these high heels are troublesome for her, she didn't want to risk stepping on some debris and get injured herself. Her eyes scanned the area, the tip of her wand lit up the place and heels clicking on floor. She then spotted a figure not too far, sitting miserably in his place and realized she actually knows this person. "Oh my god. Anastas!" She hurriedly went to the guy. She saw him earlier with the other Durmstrang alumni before the game has started and she wondered where the others went. When she approached him, Marthine instantly noticed his bloody nose which made her confused for a second. Did he get into fight? "Hey, it's me. Marthine." Without further ado, she pointed her wand to his face to fix his possibly broken nose. "Episkey." She muttered then looked out for other injuries. Anastas has several bruises especially on his left arm. He probably got them from either of these collapsed ceilings. "Let's check your arm, okay? Videre Internus." Her eyes squinted as she examined his injured arm and as she had expected, he sustained terrible injury there. "You've broken your arm but we'll have it fixed. Here, drink this." Pulling out the jar of Skele-gro, Marthine poured a small glass enough to treat his broken arm. "It tastes really bad but just imagine you're drinking alcohol. Okay? Cool." With another flick of her wand, bandages and splint wrapped the injured arm. Now, they wait.

#443 OFFLINE   Healer Adalric Garstang

Healer Adalric Garstang

Ravenclaw Alumnus, Healing Hands, Head of Emergency Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 877 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:12" Bloodwood with Hippogriff Feather
  • Nickname(s):Ric
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:47 AM

Treating GREEN #7. Linden Weasley

Right after Ric had dropped the last patient in a critical condition to the hospital, he had apparated back to make sure he could help if required. His children going back home had given him peace of mind knowing they were safe. He still didn't know if Eryn had left the site but she wasn't around which means she had. He was still going to look for her after the chaos had settled although the bodies were less. The dead were moved and most of the injured were treated. Ric rushed to the next patient who he spotted with his niece and a man who he assumed to be his guardian. "Hello, I am Ric and I'll help you with your injuries." He smiled at the boy kneeling down, looking at the other man and giving him a nod. To make sure he was not terribly injured, Ric held out his wand and cast the scanning spell so he could see his internal body. The wand passed over quickly, the green haze showing him that all was well. "You are luckily out of any major damage so we can make this a quick fix." He took out the wound cleaning potion, dabbing it on the wounds to clear them up. "Episkey." The other spell was cast on his nose to prevent further blood from coming out. Performing a numbing spell, Ric started realigning the broken nose manually. It wasn't terrible so it was easily fixable and he didn't need to go to the hospital.  "Ferula." The gauze came out with a splint and Ric quickly packed his nose with it. Once the nose was fixed, Ric followed up on the cuts and bruises, applying the murtlap essence to avoid any further infections. Finally, he handed him a small pain relief potion. "Here have this." He stood up, helping the boy stand too and looked at the man. "He's okay to go. I don't think he needs to go to the hospital but have a look at him in the next few days and if you feel there is a need, you can bring him over to the hospital." He waved at the two and proceeded to look for the next patient. Ric made sure to assess Savvi before he was leaving but she seemed fine. He was going to visit them and check them later but for now he saw no red signals to worry.

• Linden Weasley likes this

#444 OFFLINE   Official Ken Mason

Official Ken Mason

Loki Alumni, Magical Law Enforcement Squad Official

• Ministry Official
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:15 AM

Ken got the alert in the Ministry. He was in his office that time. He didn't watch the Quidditch game not because he doesn't like it. He plays quidditch in his school in Durmstrang before. But, he was not in the mood to watch a game. He was more focused on trying to finish some reports that he was suppose to do. He was relatively new to his job but this was his job before so he knows the drill. He was alone in his office when he got an alert. There was a big explosion in the Stadium. They were ask to quickly report there and investigate. He took his wand and apparated his self in the Quidditch Stadium. He was surprised on what happen there. It was a total chaos. Holding his wand he casted a protective spell. Walking in the stadium he saw some dead bodies and wounded people. He cannot help but notice it all. There was a part of the stadium that collapse. He pulled a map of the stadium. That collapse part is where the VIP people is seated. This is really a tragedy. He saw the healers taking some of the wounded. Looking at the view from the other side. The explosion seems to happen from there. He walked around and try to look for people to get their statement.

He walked near a woman (Ann Montgomery) who seem talking to a man (Harley Summers) that seem to be injured. He approached them and said, "Excuse me, I am Ken Mason from Magical Law Enforcement Squad. " He looked at the man and he needs medical attention. He then looked away and screamed, "ANY HEALERS, WE HAVE ANOTHER INJURED PERSON HERE" He then looked back and said, "I know it sounds odd but would you be able to give a statement on what happen here? It would be helpful to know the details that you saw before the explosion. " He was just doing his job now. It was best to know now at least all the details that he will get is fresh. Plus, it can maybe ease the person from thinking of pain?

• Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery and Official Harley Summers like this

#445 OFFLINE   Shane Longbottom

Shane Longbottom

Hogwarts Canon; Puddlemere United Beater

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 589 posts
  • Location;)
  • Nickname(s):Longbottom

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:15 AM

Everything has been doing just fine. The game has gone to its peak of excitement. Him getting the thrill of flirting with this gorgeous model beside him. It's such a nice day until an explosion bellowed that caused chaos and panic to the entire stadium. Shane hadn't been caught in such tragedy like this and for once in a long while, he dreaded for his life. He saw with his own two eyes how several of the players got thrown off their brooms and were tossed to the ground. If his team had made it to the championships instead of them, would he suffer the same fate? As the VIP area collapsed, the part of the stadium he was in has started to crumble too. To consider himself lucky, Shane realized he must get out of the place alive first. He glanced up to watch out for incoming debris only to be have his eyes rained on by some dirt. "Argh! Protego!" He pointed his wand upwards and saved himself from being knocked down by the ceiling. Noticing Bridgette has left his side, Shane thought she has already left with her siblings which gave him relief. The Quidditch player found her shoe instead, and idly realized she wasn't exactly graceful as she had told him earlier. He picked up the shoe and kept in his jacket. As memento? Yes. Shane had few splinching accidents before and has been avoiding apparition like plague. Although it would take longer to leave the stadium, he wouldn't risk another part of his body for disapparating incorrectly again. He ran towards the emergency exit, ushering other people to the door when he didn't notice a rock with the size of a bludger about to fell on him and the others. Shane was able to protect his head and neck with his arms but it sustained bruises due to the blow. His right arm and hands stung in pain, his lips curled into a grimace while clutching on it and left the premises immediately.

#446 OFFLINE   Dax Skeeter

Dax Skeeter

Hogwarts Canon, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Photojournalist at the Daily Prophet

• Journalist
  • 1268 posts
  • Wand Type:12 3/4" pine with phoenix feather, springy

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:16 AM

Dax and the woman worked together to get Harley free. Once his friend was, Dax could see that he would need serious medical attention, but none of the healers were responding. Granted, there were so many injured, even dead, so he could imagine this was just a big nightmare for everyone involved even more than he could really tell. He looked around frantically, yet still somehow calm, as G tended to Harley's smaller injuries. "Help! We need a healer over here!" he called out, just in case one might be running around somewhere.

• Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, Official Harley Summers and Healer Adeline Zolnerowich like this

#447 OFFLINE   Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu

Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu

Mind Healer at Azkaban, Son of Xander & Nearra, Occlumency, Official Slytherin Alumnus

• Azkaban Staff
  • 1523 posts
  • Location8 Victoria Rd. Holyhead UK
  • Nickname(s):Jace

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:20 AM

Jace was still looking after Izzy during all of this, feeling it was his duty to keep her in check and safe. She was young, only barely turning eleven, and while he wasn't much older, he was technically an adult wizard now. He had his wand out at that point, but hadn't learned to apparate yet, so he couldn't get them out of there. Even so, he wasn't sure he wanted to leave without knowing his brother was okay. It was all mass chaos and when he looked out toward the field, he saw that Tori was seriously hurt. Healers had flocked to her and soon had disappeared with her. Jace swallowed dryly, his eyes wide with horror. He looked at his mum and hardened his grip on Izzy's hand, tugging her closer to him. Okay, now they really did need to get out of there.

• Warden Alejandro Ryuu likes this

#448 OFFLINE   Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Former Headmistress of Hogwarts, Department Head of DADA & Herbology, Seer, Nonverbal Magic

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Portrait
  • 284 posts
  • LocationHer Office
  • Wand Type:Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾" and slightly yielding flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Mrs. Montgomery

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:58 AM

He walked near a woman (Ann Montgomery) who seem talking to a man (Harley Summers) that seem to be injured. He approached them and said, "Excuse me, I am Ken Mason from Magical Law Enforcement Squad. " He looked at the man and he needs medical attention. He then looked away and screamed, "ANY HEALERS, WE HAVE ANOTHER INJURED PERSON HERE" He then looked back and said, "I know it sounds odd but would you be able to give a statement on what happen here? It would be helpful to know the details that you saw before the explosion. " He was just doing his job now. It was best to know now at least all the details that he will get is fresh. Plus, it can maybe ease the person from thinking of pain?

Ann turned briefly away from Harley to look at Ken as he approached them and introduced himself. Ann stood to greet him holding out her hand for him to shake. "Hello Ken. I'm Ann-Louise Montgomery, former Ministress of Magic.... " She only gave her old title so he'd understand this next bit. "I was sitting too far away to be sure exactly what happened but there was a commotion around the V.I.P. area a little earlier looked like someone didn't belong... or was drunk..." Ann thought back to the moment but shook her head at Ken. "It was nothing too out of the ordinary from where I was. There were actually quite a few people coming and going now that I think about it. I've been away a few years in the states so unfortunately I wouldn't know who didn't belong in that area honestly." Ann glanced back towards where the V.I.P section used to be with a frown. She used to bring her whole family, 13 kids and all for these games. She sent a silent prayer for those that were up there. Turning back to Harley she kept her frown in place.... "He really needs a healer..." She crouched back down by Harley to see if he wanted to try sitting up again.

• Official Ken Mason, Official Harley Summers and Healer Adeline Zolnerowich like this

#449 OFFLINE   Healer Cameron Stainslav

Healer Cameron Stainslav

Emergency Care and Artificial Artifacts Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 367 posts
  • LocationAngelholm, Sweden
  • Nickname(s):Cam

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:22 AM

Taking Orange # 13 Jason Hennings

Cameron hurried through the stadium making sure the place was evacuated and all injured treating. Jumping over the rubbles that were a hurdle on his way, he stopped right in front of the body, one he recognized. "Jason?" Recognition flitted his face as he found the unconscious body between chunks of rubble on each side. The face of his cousin was peacefully asleep as dread flooded him. No, this can't be.

He jumped in between checking for the pulse which he found instantly. Bruises and cuts covered his entire body but that wasn't the voice of urgency. Scan of the body showed that he has broken ribs and the cut is closer to his eyes. This was not a quick fix but being unconscious helped him decide fast. His family was not around him and Cameron closed his eyes, disapparated with the man.

(Exit with Jason)

#450 OFFLINE   Official Ken Mason

Official Ken Mason

Loki Alumni, Magical Law Enforcement Squad Official

• Ministry Official
  • 244 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 12:21 PM

Ann turned briefly away from Harley to look at Ken as he approached them and introduced himself. Ann stood to greet him holding out her hand for him to shake. "Hello Ken. I'm Ann-Louise Montgomery, former Ministress of Magic.... " She only gave her old title so he'd understand this next bit. "I was sitting too far away to be sure exactly what happened but there was a commotion around the V.I.P. area a little earlier looked like someone didn't belong... or was drunk..." Ann thought back to the moment but shook her head at Ken. "It was nothing too out of the ordinary from where I was. There were actually quite a few people coming and going now that I think about it. I've been away a few years in the states so unfortunately I wouldn't know who didn't belong in that area honestly." Ann glanced back towards where the V.I.P section used to be with a frown. She used to bring her whole family, 13 kids and all for these games. She sent a silent prayer for those that were up there. Turning back to Harley she kept her frown in place.... "He really needs a healer..." She crouched back down by Harley to see if he wanted to try sitting up again.

Ken asked about what happen there. As he introduced himself, he was surprised that the one he was talking to was a former Ministress of Magic. He took the handshake offered. This was an honor too at the same time. It's not like you will meet a former Ministress. "Pleasure and Honor to meet you Madame " He pulled out his notes and starting to note about the details the former ministress will share. He noted that Miss Montgomery was sitting far away from where it happen. But she did note that there was a commotion that happen in the V.I.P. Area. Someone didn't belong or drunk. That was somehow a good lead. Thinking of the structure of the stadium. If the VIP area collapse, there is a possibility that the explosion origin can be somewhere below the VIP area. Like playing Jenga, if the below is weak the whole structure will fall. Hearing now that there was a commotion in the VIP area., it can also be a lead maybe someone from the VIP area offended someone? He has to check more on people maybe in the VIP area but... he knows that it will be difficult because that area collapse. Continuing, there was nothing out of the ordinary from the view of Miss Montgomery . It is normal for this event to have people come and go. Which makes things more complicated. He then said, "Thank you for your Information. But I do have one last question, may you tell me where were you seated from this view. So I can visualize more on from what view are you looking at." He paused for a bit waiting for Miss Montgomery 's reply.

He looked around. This man who is injured has no healer still yet. He glanced and waved more to get attention of anyone at least and screamed, "HELP PLEASE, WE HAVE ONE MORE INJURED PERSON HERE" he was calling for a healer for the man (Harley) . This can be the only think he can help for now. 

Edited by Official Ken Mason, 17 August 2020 - 12:22 PM.

• Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, Official Harley Summers and Healer Adeline Zolnerowich like this

#451 OFFLINE   Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Vanaheim Alumni; French Transfer; Creature-Induced Injuries and Spell Damage Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 2195 posts
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:32 PM

Treating ORANGE #6: Harley Summers

Addie returned to the stadium, looking for Lorcan. She was pretty sure she'd apparated to the exact spot she'd left from, but Dylan's girlfriend was nowhere to be found. For now she'd simply have to assume that someone had taken care of her and prompted her to leave the stadium. Amid her awkward hobbling over and around the rubble, she could hear people yelling (Ken & Dax). The brunette altered her course in their direction, moving between them to see a man (Harley) lying down but thankfully awake. "Thank you for staying with him." She noted that he was unusually clean for someone caught in the blast, and she suspected someone might have taken care of it already. She knelt down beside the injured man and tried to put on a friendly smile. "I'm Adeline. I'm just going to take a look at you to see if you have any internal injuries. For now, don't move, okay? What areas are you experiencing pain?" she asked as she pulled out her wand. This next spell would hopefully help answer that last question. He wasn't bleeding or anything on the outside, but she needed a clearer picture of what was happening within. "Videre Internus!" An image appeared above the man's body, like an x-ray of what lay beneath his skin. She moved her wand along his body, from top to bottom, looking closely at his vital organs. "No internal bleeding, which is really good. But you've got a few broken ribs, it seems. Really important that you don't move now, but I'm going to fix up your ribs. It won't be terribly pleasant, but it'll be brief, I promise," she assured the man. She looked up and around at the rest of his entourage. "Depending how he's feeling after I mend his bones, we might need to get him onto a stretcher to transport him. He'll be needing to go to St. Mungo's just to make sure everything's healing properly. Could one of you summon a stretcher in the meantime? They're down in the medical tent over there," she explained, pointing down off to the side of the pitch. She turned back to the injured individual and got to work. "Brackium Emendo!" The man should be feeling his bones shifting back to their usual placement as they stitched themselves back together. She cast the spell again, just to catch any remaining stray ribs that might still be fractured. She gave it a moment or two. "How are you feeling?" she asked, tentatively surveying him.

• Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, Official Ken Mason and Official Harley Summers like this

#452 OFFLINE   Jenna Loring

Jenna Loring
  • Adult
  • 313 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Divorced

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:35 PM

She chuckled with a nod of her head to Hunter, as if it was hard to say no and just get to stay over with him, plus she wanted to interact more with Lee and get to know him. before he had to return for the next term at school. She listened to him while keeping an eye out on the game and as it seemed to be the Bats were now winning the game, when all of a sudden there was a roar, big shake, and people screaming in terror. Then all hell broke loose within seconds, witnessing as Hunter took out his wand to protect Lee and herself, but with that loud bang, she felt her ears with a loud ringing and couldn't hear anyone or what Hunter was shouting, but she witnessed as the pieces of debris and big chunks of were being shattered into much smaller pieces, she gathered he was the one protecting the three of us, though felt helpless not able to do anything, as her head wasn't right and she tried to shake off the ear ringing to halt. she kept an eye on Lee to make sure he was okay on the ground, luckily the seat was protecting him and whatever medium to big pieces of debris were falling on it instead of on him. she looked around the chaos as it was now half halting to a stop and all the stadium was now a mess, she couldn't hear what Hunter was saying to her still with the ringing of her ears, but noticed his blood-covered head, she winced and worried where he might have gotten hit and if anything she could do, but she wasn't capable at the moment to do anything still.

Once Hunter reached to pick up Lee from the ground, her ears had now halted from ringing and were now hearing people crying, screaming, and popping sounds of apparating out of there. she witnessed as a woman, Colleen. had arrived to help them, which she found out to be a healer and was taking care of Hunter now, though she had missed that, still sort of in shock and barely able to hear. she caught her barely asking her if she was okay, she nodded with a hand to her chest. "Umm. yes, I... sh.. I am.. thanks." she couldn't even manage to gather her thoughts. so she sat back down on her seat to catch her breath, reaching one arm to place on Hunter and Lee. "Are you both okay?" Watching as the healer was finishing taking care of Hunter, shed managed a small smile.  "Thank you so much for helping us out and for your hard work out here amidst this... chaos." she sighed with a short relief and placed a kiss on Hunter. "And thank you so much for protecting us. But why is it whenever we see each other, you end up getting a scar, or have blood on you?" she pondered whether this was an omen or something. could it be her? was she cursed? she recalled their prior hangouts all ending up with him and slight blood on him. she couldn't even imagine how it was during games and hits he took.. this wasn't at all good for him, she worried.

Edited by Jenna Loring, 17 August 2020 - 04:54 PM.

• Hunter Bennett and Harper Bennett like this

#453 OFFLINE   Lavinia Byrne

Lavinia Byrne

Gryffindor Alumna, Adreia's Twins, Dragon Keeper at the Magical Reserve

• Dragon Keeper
  • 354 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Wand Type:10 1/2 inches, Maple, Dragon Heartstring

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:40 PM

The woman was clearly worried about something or someone. The moment she woke to her surroundings, she was panicking about her brother. Cam does not know who her brother is or where he is, but his priority was the patient in front of him. He understood the pain and the panic, he would feel the same way but knowing Elvira is in the hospital gives him some relief. “Miss I am sure your brother is looked into and currently being treated.” He held her shoulder gently to make sure a lot of movement is not made from her side.

“I want you to stay calm and lie down for some time or I will not be able to help you and you won’t be able to find your brother.” He made her lie down looking at her bruises. Lucky for her, she was only covered with bruises and cuts due to the debris and her head needs to be looked at. Aside from that, she was not in major need to go to the hospital. “Stay still.” He advised pointed his wand at the bruises. “Tergeo, Episkey.” One after another, he cleaned the wound, fixed the minor ones with a simple spell. The procedure was repeated with all the cuts covered in dust to hid them, minor ones healed with the simpler spell. Cameron produced the dittany from his pocket applying on her wounds to further the healing process. The final bit was the bruise healing paste which he applied quickly on the last few wounds on her body.

The healer said something about her brother already being looked at, but Lavi couldn't help the sense of dread that was washing over her. Call it the twin instinct, but she knew instantly that things were right with Ric. She remembered clearly how the fire had thrown him to the ground, and at what distance from the ground had he fallen. And how his body had looked from a distance. Her eyes went back to the area where she had last seen him, but the healer was speaking and her eyes focused back on him as he asked her to lie down. "No..I need to see him. I'll go to the hospital. I am fine..." She said weakly, as he practically made her lie down. He was trying to help, and as much as Lavi appreciated that right now, a stab of guilt and terror went over her as she hoped that Ric was ok. The healer cast some spells on her, and with each she could feel her stinging pains of her cuts and bruises lessen, though in all honestly the numbness was still present so she didn't feel it much. She was feeling jittery though and just as he got done with applying a paste on her knees, she spoke up. "I have to go..my brother isn't here. Are they taken to St. Mungo's? I can try apparating there." She asked the healer in quick succession, panic clear in her eyes. 

• Healer Cameron Stainslav likes this

#454 OFFLINE   Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Former Headmistress of Hogwarts, Department Head of DADA & Herbology, Seer, Nonverbal Magic

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Portrait
  • 284 posts
  • LocationHer Office
  • Wand Type:Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾" and slightly yielding flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Mrs. Montgomery

Posted 17 August 2020 - 05:07 PM

Treating ORANGE #6: Harley Summers

Addie returned to the stadium, looking for Lorcan. She was pretty sure she'd apparated to the exact spot she'd left from, but Dylan's girlfriend was nowhere to be found. For now she'd simply have to assume that someone had taken care of her and prompted her to leave the stadium. Amid her awkward hobbling over and around the rubble, she could hear people yelling (Ken & Dax). The brunette altered her course in their direction, moving between them to see a man (Harley) lying down but thankfully awake. "Thank you for staying with him." She noted that he was unusually clean for someone caught in the blast, and she suspected someone might have taken care of it already. She knelt down beside the injured man and tried to put on a friendly smile. "I'm Adeline. I'm just going to take a look at you to see if you have any internal injuries. For now, don't move, okay? What areas are you experiencing pain?" she asked as she pulled out her wand. This next spell would hopefully help answer that last question. He wasn't bleeding or anything on the outside, but she needed a clearer picture of what was happening within. "Videre Internus!" An image appeared above the man's body, like an x-ray of what lay beneath his skin. She moved her wand along his body, from top to bottom, looking closely at his vital organs. "No internal bleeding, which is really good. But you've got a few broken ribs, it seems. Really important that you don't move now, but I'm going to fix up your ribs. It won't be terribly pleasant, but it'll be brief, I promise," she assured the man. She looked up and around at the rest of his entourage. "Depending how he's feeling after I mend his bones, we might need to get him onto a stretcher to transport him. He'll be needing to go to St. Mungo's just to make sure everything's healing properly. Could one of you summon a stretcher in the meantime? They're down in the medical tent over there," she explained, pointing down off to the side of the pitch. She turned back to the injured individual and got to work. "Brackium Emendo!" The man should be feeling his bones shifting back to their usual placement as they stitched themselves back together. She cast the spell again, just to catch any remaining stray ribs that might still be fractured. She gave it a moment or two. "How are you feeling?" she asked, tentatively surveying him.

Ann was relieved when a Healer made her way over to them. She nervously fiddled with her wand while the healer introduced herself as Adeline. When prompted Ann used the accio spell to summon a stretcher from the medical tent Adeline had indicated. The little stretcher bounced its way over and Ann winced as her nerves seemed to be getting the better of her spell. The poor stretcher shook much like Ann's hands were. That could have been a lot smoother, Ann... she chided herself but the stretcher got there and that's all that mattered. Turning back to the group Ann watcher the healer work on Harley as she finally responded to Ken. "I was sitting over there.." Ann pointed out a seat not too far away listing the chair and section. It had been far enough away from the blast she'd only dislocated her arm because she'd flew into the folks next to her. Her seat had a decent view point of the V.I.P area but she was lucky she was sitting where she was. "If you can think of anything else you need to know that I might be able to help with I'll be at Hogwarts as I am teaching again this fall. I was on my way to move back into the castle when I decided to see the game on a whim... You can owl me I'll be sure to respond." Ann promised as there wasn't much more she could think of off the top of her head and as shook up as she was she wasn't much help at the moment. This reminded her why after a life time of being the leader she was just plain getting too old for this sort of work.

Edited by Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery, 17 August 2020 - 05:11 PM.

• Official Ken Mason and Official Harley Summers like this

#455 OFFLINE   Louis Weasley

Louis Weasley

Hogwarts Canon, Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 689 posts
  • Nickname(s):VeelaBoy
  • Blood Status:Creature

Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:02 PM

The weirdest things happen when you're in the middle of a tragedy, like what was happening all around him. For Louis, it was like seeing the place exploding all around in slow motion, a little like in the muggle movie Pirate of the Caribbean, when the bad English dude got his ship being destroyed to bits and all he can managed to do is walk peacefully on it as if he was going to a tea party... Yes, for Louis, it was the same. Smoke and flames were roaring around him, explosion had send rumbles flying and his mind was in slow mode. He could see everything, people being caught under the building foundation, stairs crashing open, engulfing adults and children all the same. He couldn't hear a sound, though, either his ears had too much noise data and couldn't process more, or it was the effect of the shield spell he had casted almost on instinct the second the explosion had resounded.

Whatever state he was in, Louis was trying hard to search in the chaos family and friends alike, his heartbeat as reckless and uneven, as his mind was focused and slow. It was the worst of time to have that thought, the thought that they definitely needed to have a Weasley signal... Not unlike the Bat signal. He remembered his father talking about the gleaming W the twins had sent the day that was their last academic day... and somehow, he wished he had thought about that earlier. Now it was too late, his eyes unable to find any of his family or friends. He had been so close to them and now...

He saw some auror make the help sign in the air and he suddenly realized that he was more an annoyance here. He was no healer, no auror... The less people on scene, the better they would be to process the area, help the people that needed to be helped, and try to figure out what had happened. Was it an accident? An attack? Louis wondered... In a fraction of second, his vision was restored to its normal speed, and he knew. He had to find out his loved ones. And the better place to do that, was the Hospital! There... he would be able to have news...

Louis focused on the Hospital of St- Mungo's, and disapparated.

-Exit Louis to St-Mungo's-

#456 OFFLINE   Madame Raine Creighton

Madame Raine Creighton

Magical Minds Librarian

• Magical Minds School Staff
  • 520 posts

Posted 17 August 2020 - 07:31 PM

Raine was shouting, her voice was already hoarse partly because of cheering for the team and partly because she's been asking for help for a while now and no one's repsonding to her! Dammit! The pain is starting to attack her defenses, she could feel the sudden exhaustion because of the fear, shock, pain and panic she's all feeling. She went here alone, and she didn't mind because she knew JC is busy. He came here to support the game and although he's technically not working, Raine felt like he would still be hanging out with his healer friends so she told him he didn't need to babysit her. She's an adult, for god's sake. But all these...? Raine now wished he's somewhere nearby so he could help her. This freaking knee is too much!

Just then, someone called out her name and she whirled her head around to see her cousin. "JC! Thank god!" Tears welled in her eyes because she's so damn relieved. He's here, she knew he's gonna help her. "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Hugging him back, her shoulder sagged at the familiar comfort of her family's hug. It took everything in her not to sob like a kid and when he let her go, she waved her hand dismissively. "Está bien, sabía que estabas ocupado. Tenías personas más importantes a las que atender." Raine bit on her lip as he checked her injuries, cleaning her and dealing with the small scrapes and bruises. He focused on her knee and bit her lip harder at the confirmation that it's dislocated. "I figured it was dislocated... would that hurt? Joder, of course it would. Bien, solo hazlo." Let's get this over with, shall we? She sniffed, giving her knee a look then her eyes flashed to her cousin. 

According to google translate:
Está bien, sabía que estabas ocupado. Tenías personas más importantes a las que atender - It's okay, I knew you were busy. You had more important people to attend to.
Bien, solo hazlo - Fine, just do it.

• Healer JC del Valle likes this

#457 OFFLINE   Official Lilia Tomorokoshi

Official Lilia Tomorokoshi

Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Animagus, Trade Regulation Official

• Ministry Official
  • 1883 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Wand Type:Vine, Unicorn Hair, 9 inches, Supple
  • Nickname(s):Lil

Posted 17 August 2020 - 08:23 PM

"Sure." Cecilia rolled her eyes as she turned away from the two but not before giving them a forced smile. Had she been in a terrible mood, they'd hear more but she wasn't. The match started and there was no point seating because the anticipation was hella crazy and Ceci was jumping from her chair. First when her father scored, then when her cousin did. She jumped and cheered as Kestrels scored but the atmosphere turned stressed with Bats shooting one goal after another. Dammit, you Bats! Cecilia cursed all the bad words that she is thinking in her mind to their players thinking about setting them on fire. Don't blame her, she's here for her family and would even go to any means to help them. Would her fire even reach till there? She felt herself getting warmer when the blast took over the stadium. Cecilia was too shocked to react, stepping back from the stands as chaos ensued. Since they were the closest to the VIP lounge, the blast took her by surprise, knocking her feet from the ground. She went spiraling behind, two rows at the back completely out of breath as her back hit the surface hard. Her head hit the floor hard as something fell on the top of it. Cecilia cried out in pain, closing her eyes as the throbbing in her head became faster. More rocks rained on her as pain shooted in places they hit as she tried to go inside the seats for protection, her eyes closing on its own, slowly losing consciousness.

Treating Green #12 Cecilia Joseph

Lilia kneeled next to another student and took out her wand. She could see the girl's eyes moving underneath her lids, so she wasn't quite unconscious. "Hey! Honey! Stay awake for me. You're all right. I'm Healer Lilia and I'll take good care of you." The rocks had stopped raining down on the girl, so Lily moved a few away to look for any open wounds that would need immediate care. Thankfully, there was nothing. As she moved the rocks, Lilia talked in a soothing voice attempting to keep the girl awake. "You've got a few bruises, but nothing that can't be harmed by some Bruise-Healing Paste. You don't look like you have any sprains or broken bones. You're pretty luck!" Then, Lilia stood up continuing to talk to her. "Stay awake, there. Do you know what day it is? Your birthday? How about the score of the Quiddith game?" Looking through her pockets, Lilia took out a tube of the bruise paste and pressed it in the girl's hand along with some water. Due to the absence of injuries, Lilia lifted the girl up and sat her against a wall hoping this would perk her up. Since the girl had never gone into an unconscious state, she would be all right, but Lilia would stay with her until she woke up and began to talk and move normally. Sitting on the concrete ground, Lilia unscrewed the tube and rubbed some on the girls arms, hands, back, and shoulders. Once the pain would ease, the girl would be fine.

• Cecilia Joseph likes this

#458 OFFLINE   Abi Grindelwald

Abi Grindelwald

Swedish Canon, Freyja Alumni, Owner of Breakdown Antiques, Animagus

• Shopkeeper
  • 345 posts
  • LocationArtemisgatan 12, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Wand Type:Elm, Phoenix Feather, 8 1/2" Hard

Posted 17 August 2020 - 09:01 PM

The game played on but she was barely paying attention now (not that she was really paying attention anyway). The Grindelwalds always had a love-hate relationship with each other. Yet they were a family and they were bonded by more than merely blood. Basically what she means is that they're stuck with each other no matter what. Abi welcomes her other brother's return to the fold. She was the one who ordered his ass to come back anyway. She peered over at her other siblings, Lyke and Bridge, gauging their reactions with anticipation. Her sister didn't disappoint. "I'm the one who sent him a ticket," she answered her sister's question proudly. She was the deus ex machina behind the comeback of Leron. Or she liked to pretend that she was. In reality, no one can tell him what to do, you can only suggest. If it fancied him, great. If not, try again next time. Just so happened that she had a good feeling and likely picked the perfect time when she sent him, of all things, a goddamn howler with that ticket.

Then all hell had broken suddenly loose, cracked open by a loud explosion that has sent a portion of the stadium crashing. Instinctively Abi held up her arms to cover herself as it began raining with dust, pebbles and larger pieces of rubble that were literally striking down people as they went. It was horrifying and that horror showed in her expression. Abi's eyes were blown wide open staring at the sudden carnage around her as people descended to panic attacks and mass hysteria in the blink of an eye. Shrieking people everywhere… but she was frozen in shock. For about five seconds, until she heard his name called. Abi snapped back to reality in surprise. Her eyes were frantic, rapidly gliding over everything in sight. Before she can seek the source of the voice, she caught her sister's retreating figure getting swallowed up by a cluster of people. "Bridge!" Abi called, her voice urgent. "Bridgette!" She can tell her sister was panicking and was acting based on her sense of self-preservation. To Lykaon and Leron, she can't help scream, "what the hell are you two doing standing around?" She slapped both on the shoulder. "Get her ass back before she gets hurt!" And she gave both a hard slap on the shoulder to get them moving. Then Abi spun around, frightened eyes landing on Mishka. He's still here, she thought with a panicked gasp as she absently reached out for him. "What are you still doing here?" she demanded. "You should've gone already!"

• Leron Grindelwald and Mishka Kuznetsov like this

#459 OFFLINE   Healer Ralph Smith

Healer Ralph Smith

Hufflepuff Alumnus // Hogwarts Canon // Healing Hands // General Care and Potions and Poisons Healer

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 1034 posts

Posted 18 August 2020 - 02:54 AM

Ryan had been minding his own business, sitting side by side with Yuuto and was cheering on the teams. The bats was off on a good start, having possession of the Quaffle first, and that made the other team more rushed to interrupt their game play sending bludgers towards the Bats Chaser, the game was a fast pace as each teams beater keeps sending and blocking bludgers while the chasers keep on trying to score goals after goals, the game was intense with many what if and many goal tries, it was amazing! Ryan kept cheering on both team, as if he had never seen a Quidditch match before, even Yuuto was being quite responsive that evening, it was a wonderful game indeed. The on and on play between both team were so intense but Bats were leading at 100-40 over Kestrels and the roar filled the stadium in the loudest ever cheer he had ever heard, he excitedly spoke to Yuuto about how the game play was so amusing when.. 

He had no idea what had happened, one second he was having the most fun he had in ages, screaming and cheering on, the next he heard a loud explosion and Yuuto was pulling him out of the way just in time as a huge boulder landed where he had been standing, people started to panic and run around,screaming for help. There was people on the floor sprawled out and all Ryan could see was blood, when Yuuto had pulled him away, he had accidentally swing him too hard that he fell on the floor, cutting his arm, causing a gash of blood to seem through his shirt, the debris of the explosion didn't stop and it was still flying all over. Ryan tried to avoid them by moving back and forth but one flew right past him, hitting him slightly by his eyes, making a long cut from his eyebrow down to his neck, he wasn't in much pain but he can feel the blood tickling down his face.. 

What now? He moved out of the spot and dragged Yuuto with him, finding a spot where it was the safest, hands on his wounds, maybe a Healer would come and help him out.  

Treating Green #10 Ryan Cha

Ralph was back at the pitch and it was slowly being emptied of people. He could see that the other healers are still doing everything they can to help out as much people as possible and Ralph knew that once they were able to rescue everyone they can from the pitch, he will have to help out at the hospital too. There’s just too many injured people and there’s only a limited number of healers at the hospital. With the first aid kit in hand, he went to find more people to help out. He found a boy (Ryan) who couldn’t be older than his own son and he immediately ran towards him. "I’m a healer. Keep still." Ralph immediately assessed the injuries on the boy’s face. Blood was slowly tickling down his face from a cut that extends from his eyebrow to his neck. It was a long gash but it was not deep. Ralph went to work, cleaning the boy’s wounds before grabbing a vial of Knotgrass and put it on the wound. "Tergeo. This will sting, but your wounds will mend in a few hours." Ralph also took care of the man that was with the child, providing him with he help he needs for  his injuries. The stadium was still burning in some places, the VIP section taking the worst of it. He could only imagine the number of people affected who are in that section of the stadium. He turned to the boy again and the man he’s with.  "Leave immediately. We are not sure how long the rest of the stadium will hold up." Ralph gave both the boy and the man a small dosage of blood replenishing potion to make up for the amount of blood both lost and that should give them enough strength to leave. "Go." With that, Ralph packed up and went in search for other people to help.

#460 OFFLINE   Healer Adalric Garstang

Healer Adalric Garstang

Ravenclaw Alumnus, Healing Hands, Head of Emergency Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 877 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:12" Bloodwood with Hippogriff Feather
  • Nickname(s):Ric

Posted 18 August 2020 - 03:10 AM

Treating GREEN #1 & #2 Émilie Millefeuille & Donovan Selwyn

By the time Ric got back from his fifth trip to the hospital, more or less half of the stadium had been evacuated and most bodies move. There were still some left which was getting the paramedics' attention and there were those who were stalled behind for question. He was taking a detour from the VIP area to make sure that they were not missing out on any of the injured when the voice called out loudly. It seemed to be coming from the middle passageway that was in between the VIP section and the fan base, making him stop and observe the wreckage. It was a woman's voice but soon after a man's followed, louder than this one. The voice came from where he stood so he had a decent idea of what was happening. "Bombarda!" Ric blasted away most of the debris which was blocking his way to the broken staircase. The view was visible now where two people were trapped under the rubble of the damaged staircase. Some of the rubble was hanging in the air and he figured it was due to the protection charm. Ric started to move them one after another until they were cleared of the debris.

"Are you guys okay?" Making his way over to them, he leaned beside the woman to check their injuries and the man who both seemed to be young and secure from any serious damage. "I'm Ric, I'll fix you both up in no time." He helped the two sit up, assessing the length of their injuries which seemed to be fixable. "Tergeo," he cleaned up the woman's wound first, applying the knotgrass paste on the cuts and scratches on her skin wherever he was able to find them. "Videre Internus." Performing a quick scan, he made sure she was completely safe from any internal injuries. There weren't any major cuts although he could see that she was stress and panicked by the incident. "Here, drink this. It's a calming draught. It will help relieve your anxiety. The paste will dissolve itself within two to three hours as soon as your wounds disappear." Adalric produced the vial of the potion from his first aid kit and handed it over to her.

Moving over to the man now, he seemed to have secured more wounds than hers and for his peace of mind, Ric performed a quick scan to view his internals. No internal injuries or broken bones, it's a relief. "Quick thinking on the shield charm or you'd both be much worse." It wasn't something a lot of people thought of sudden accidents so he had to give them that. "Tergeo, Episkey." Cleaning up the face wounds, Ric fixed the minor scratches and cuts with a quick spell and also applied the knotgrass on the few that weren't healed from the spell. The face is usually a sensitive part, hence, he had to treat it first. Ric spared a look around him to make sure there weren't others who needed immediate treatment but there weren't any in view. "I will have to look at your knee, please." He informed, moving further. A quick "diffindo" was cast on the pants to view the wound which was severe than the rest of the injuries. He cleaned it up with a wound cleaning potion from his first aid kit and applied the dittany on it to prevent it from further infecting the other areas. Another quick look at the two and they seemed fine. "Reparo." He fixed the man's torn cloth back and stood up, his kit packing itself in a bag. "Both of you are okay to go. If you feel the need for further medical treatment in the next few days, you can visit the hospital." Ric stayed to make sure they were fine and didn't need anything else from him.

• Healer Eryn MacSween, Émilie Selwyn and Donovan Selwyn like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users