Jump to content



Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Fan Zone


510 replies to this topic

#421 OFFLINE   Chester Armend

Chester Armend

    Gryffindor Alumnus

  • Adult
  • 1308 posts
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:11 PM

"We'll find something for Ji as a thank you." Chester told Vera with a smile. Her wife, still the sweetest ever... he couldn't help but smile at her. Nearra suggested baking Ji a cake... mhm. "Nearra said a cake would do. We'll start there." He told Vera. Then, she also agreed with what he told to Izzy. Their new baby girl could definitely use another big sister! Izzy would love her, he's sure of it. The two stars of the family came, Chester watched as the mother and daughter talked and he stifled another chuckle. He loved this, he loved watching them like this. It makes his heart fuller than it already is. His hand automatically held Vera's, glancing at her because of her thoughts. His friends surely heard it, but they're used to it by now. Chester and Vera are way too sweet for their own and they will never apologize for it. "Definitely, my darling wife." He answered, lifting their entwined hands and kissing it. "Shut up, dude." Chester told Xander at his teasing. But he's grinning. The baby was totally unplanned. They were okay with two kids, but their third baby was totally welcome and already very much loved. As for Dyaln... You know him, it might be another funny business. I swear, he's lucky he's back with Guin... Chester answered Xander with a shrug. 
 
"She couldn't shut up about her baby sister at home either. It's typical Noelle." Chester commented on Alec's statement with a laugh. "You already make us proud, Alec. You and Noelle." That's for sure. He smirked as his godson slung his arm around his daughter. Of course, Chester had heard Vera and Nearra talked about these two and he's very careful in reading Alec and Noelle's mind. His daughter is a telepath, too, she's used to his prying but she also knew when to guard her mind. A friend of theirs popped in and he smiled at her in greeting, amused at her gushing. One of their teammates came up and told them that they're needed back in the locker room. "Bye, princess. Be careful and best of luck. See you later." Chester watched as they made their way out of the stands. Yep, this is going to be a good game!
 
Alejandro joined them and Chester gave him a wave and smile. He's with someoe familiar. Jessica, right. Sica, to the oldies. The game has started and all of them is cheering for the Bats, especially for Alec and Noelle. The former did a splended job defending the hoops and his daughter is kicking ass with that bat. They keep clapping and cheering as loud as possible. Out of nowhere, a familiar voice caught his attention and saw Louis freaking Weasley. "Louis? BRO!" Whoa, he was so not expecting to see him today. He thought he's in Australia? Did he somehow start working in the UK again? Chester looked at Xander and Dylan. You guys know about his return? I didn't know he's coming back! And before he knew what's happening, Dylan was on his feet and then he's down on one knee. Holy shit, dude! You're proposing!? Chester pursed his lips, trying really, really hard not to grin because he didn't think he would see the day. Dylan fucking Everett proposing to a woman? He's willing to tie himself to one woman for the rest of his life? Dude! Chester's attention was split in the proposal and watching the game and making sure that his daughter is being careful. Guin said yes and he pumped his fist in glee. "Yes! Congrats!"
 
Then come the explosion. Chester's first reaction is to cover Vera because a blast isn't a sign of anything good. He got his wand in his hand in a split second and he looked around them. There are debris all over, pieces of wood and concrete. He casted a protective charm around them and he looke at Vera with worried eyes. "Vera, are you okay? Are you hurt?" His eyes then flew to the pitch then the VIP. It seems like the VIP section was the target, where the Minister, the Head Healer and other people are. Chester turned to Xander, his face solemn. Is this what I think it is? An assassination attempt? Chester asked him with a frown then his eyes went back to the pitch, looking for his daughter. Chester gasped in shock when she got hit by the bludger, then she landed on the ground. He could read her thoughts and she's in deep pain. Fear gripped his heart like no other, he felt like he couldn't breathe because of fear and panic. No no no, their baby girl is going to be fine. She's strong like her Mom. "Vera, baby, look here. I'll go check on Noelle. I... I'll be back as soon as I can, okay? If we need to bring her to the hospital, I'll come back and get you. Don't panic, your daughter will be fine." Even though he's not sure the extent of her injuries. Chester is trying hard not to panic either, but it's freaking hard. What if her injuries are severe? No no, he can't afford to think like that. "Be strong, okay? Be careful." He kissed her forehead and apparated to Noelle's side to check on her. 

  • Prof. Vera Armend likes this

#422 OFFLINE   Malcolm Vaughn

Malcolm Vaughn

    Crime Journalist for the Daily Prophet

  • Journalist
  • Others: Adult
  • 70 posts
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 16 August 2020 - 03:59 PM

Malcolm had been lucky. He had left the VIP booth just in time, and even though him and Jessica had been quite close to the place, the distance had given him enough time to take quick action. Call it the experience he had as a con man, but he was pretty adept with handling such adhoc dangerous situations because they were very normal in his area of work. At the first sound of the blast, he had not wasted one moment to grab hold of Jessica and apparate on spot. Hey, best to keep his colleague out of danger, right? She could thank him later. And he was in general a helpful person. The timing had been perfect, because they had missed the fire by mere fraction of seconds. He had landed them on the far end of the stadium, which was away from the mess - and even though there was a stampede that was going on, and everyone was screaming and crying - and some were falling dead; Malcolm pulled out his camera and took a live recording of the whole thing, snapping a few pictures here and there. "Shit..this just became a crime scene." He murmured to his companion. And hey, he is a crime reporter. "You good?"



#423 OFFLINE   Lavinia Byrne

Lavinia Byrne

    Gryffindor Alumna, Adreia's Twins, Dragon Keeper at the Magical Reserve

  • Dragon Keeper
  • Others: Adult
  • 354 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Wand Type:10 1/2 inches, Maple, Dragon Heartstring
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single




Posted 16 August 2020 - 04:37 PM

Treating Green #4: Lavinia Byrne

 

Cameron left the pitch once he was sure that the patients there were treated. He was rushing towards the VIP lounge when more of the building collapsed. Right in front of him, a woman was calling for help pointing towards the pitch and he tried to warn her but she was looking towards the other direction. Cameron watched in horror as the remnants fell on her, burying most of her body. The hit had been pretty hard and he couldn't go ahead. Cameron slowly paved the way jumping from one rock to another until he reached the area where many parts of the stadium had collapsed. There were Ministry officials who were helping remove the rocks and boulders but no one was close by.
 

Cam cast spell after spell, removing one rock and another, continuing the process until all the debris was removed from his sight. He was able to view the woman who has now passed out. "Mobilicorpus." With the help of the spell, Cameron pulled out her body and lay her gently on the secure surface which was no longer collapsing - much of it has already been wrecked. "Rennervate." He performed the spell to revive her while examining her injuries which consisted of several bruises all over her body due to being trapped under the debris.

 

Lavi had passed out, maybe because of the impact on her head, and also because of the suffocation. The debris around her had gotten too much, and she could not see or breath, and had gotten a mild panic attack, especially after seeing the state Alaric was in. She was scared. It was crazy how scared she was. She had no family left. Her mother had gone somewhere, lost or maybe she didn't want to contact her. Her father was never around. Her sister had vanished. Imagine graduating school and not knowing where to go after this because she had no one. She had ventured through life with one person by her side as a constant, and that was Ric. Her twin. They had been born together, and there was no way in hell she was going to let him leave before her. Because she would go crazy. The first time he had disappeared, she had thought he died, and she had not come out of it. They were finally making amends, getting closer, and she was starting to trust again. She was starting to be happy again because hey, her twin was around. And the way she had seen him, in the state that he was - it wasn't great. It brought back all the fear that she had about him dying. 

 

All these thoughts and more ran through her head, even as she was unconscious. It felt like she was in a nightmare, and she could not wake up because her body was not complying. It was then, that the rennervate spell hit her, and a bright light seeped through her eyelids as she fluttered them open. Her head hurt like crazy, and the outside light was causing it to pain even more. Her eyes bounced back from the destruction around her to the face in front of her, and without much ado, she sat up quickly - as if in a frenzy. "My brother..my brother..he is there. He is badly hurt.." She pointed in the direction that she remembered, but as she looked back there - he was gone. "...he isn't there now.." She spoke, more to herself, just as the fast movement she had made caused vertigo to hit her head as the whole world literally spiralled in front of her eyes. "OW..." Her hand shot up to her head, to stabilise it, because she felt she was losing grasp of the world.


  • Alaric Severus Byrne and Healer Cameron Stainslav like this

#424 OFFLINE   Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

Healer Adeline Zolnerowich

    Vanaheim Alumni; French Transfer; Creature-Induced Injuries and Spell Damage Healer

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 2195 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 16 August 2020 - 06:25 PM

Treating ORANGE #7: Dylan Eklund

 

After bringing Jin to the hospital, Addie re-apparated to the stadium. She wandered the VIP area, looking for the injured Minister, but she was nowhere to be found. She guessed someone must have heard the screams and taken care of her while she was tending to Jin. The VIP area, for the most part, seemed pretty empty, so the brunette quickly apparated down to the regular stands. The persistent screams were a blatant indication that people were still in need of help. This felt like the wraith all over again, but this time she couldn't defeat whatever evil had caused all of this. To be frank, she had no idea why the stadium had blown up in the first place. But what she could do was help. She wandered the wreckage, following the sound of yelling and screaming to hopefully locate someone. A few rows down, she spotted someone crouched beside another figure partly pinned under some metal. She realized with a start that it was Dylan and Lorcan. Addie hurried down the mangled steps, detouring around some chunks of debris. "Dylan!" The first thing she needed to do was get the metal off his arm so she could inspect it. "Give me a second, Lorcan. Wingardium Leviosa!" With some effort, she willed the metal up and off of him, redirecting it to a short distance away. Addie dropped down beside Dylan, quickly checking his pulse and taking stock of a few basic signs. "Are you okay, Lorcan?" she asked as she got her wand ready again. The young woman looked about as rough as anyone else who had experienced the blast, but she wasn't bleeding anywhere, and she was conscious. "Videre Internus!" A hologram-like diagram appeared over Dylan's body, giving a run-down of his internal anatomy. Her eyes scanned through it quickly before she sighed in relief. "There doesn't seem to be any internal bleeding, which is really good. Seemingly no fractures to the skull either, and it doesn't look like he has a concussion. His loss of consciousness worries me, however. He might just have passed out from the pain, but I'd rather bring him in to Mungo's so they can make sure," she explained to Lorcan. Before she brought him to the hospital, she'd mend up his arm. "It's probably a good thing he's out right now, because this isn't going to feel nice. Brackium Emendo!" With a flick of her wand, there was a snap, and Dylan's arm shifted back into place while the bone repaired itself. She lightly felt up his arm to make sure the spell had done its job, and nodded. "I'm gonna bring him to the hospital, okay? Maybe someone will come by to tend to your injuries, but if not, I'll be right back." She looked Lorcan in the eyes, expression sincere. "He's going to be okay. I promise." Getting back to her feet, she summoned a stretched and carefully used Mobilicorpus to get Dylan onto it. The man seemed to be stirring a bit, but then went limp again. "Dylan?" Nothing. If he was in and out of consciousness, then that was even better. It was promising. "Dylan, I'm going to bring you to the hospital. You're going to be alright," she told her friend, regardless if he could hear her or not. She turned to Lorcan once more. "Hang in there, Lorcan." Addie got a Portkey going, and, holding to the stretcher, she and Dylan vanished, bound for St. Mungo's.

 

{Addie & Dylan out}


  • Official Dylan Eklund likes this

#425 OFFLINE   Official Lilia Tomorokoshi

Official Lilia Tomorokoshi

    Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Animagus, Trade Regulation Official

  • Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 1883 posts
  • LocationLondon
  • Wand Type:Vine, Unicorn Hair, 9 inches, Supple
  • Nickname(s):Lil
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:41 PM

Treating Red #9 Esme Warren

 

Lilia dashed back to the major site of the explosion scanning for anyone who looked injured. Thankfully, no one looked dead, but her heart sunk when she saw a little girl splayed out on the ground. Her head was gashed open lying on the concrete and next to her gnarled metal entwined in concrete lay all of around her. Her heart racing, Lilia leaped over the debris dashing to the girl's side. Immediately, Lilia knew that this was critical and had to race her back to the triage ASAP. Wiping out her wand, "Videre Internus!" A holographic picture of the girl's brain emerged and Lilia's breath caught in her throat. She knew that this was serious, but didn't realize how critical the girl's condition was. Only a few minutes remained to save her with potions and spells. "Mobillicorpus!" Without causing any extra damage to the girl, Lilia raised her up off of the ground. Racing faster than she ever has in her life, Lilia sped across the debris towards the triage tent. This was certainly time sensitive.

 

(Exit Lilia and Esme)



#426 OFFLINE   Official Harley Summers

Official Harley Summers

    Wizengamot, Hogwarts Canon, Official Hufflepuff Alumnus, Wandless Magic

  • Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 1005 posts
  • Wand Type:9' Acacia with Unicorn Hair, Very Flexible.
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 16 August 2020 - 07:56 PM

Harley let go of a deep breath as he felt a lot of pressure just release from him and it made his body lighter. However, it also Brough with more acute pain that he hadn't experienced until now. He could see the sky around him and the fresh air felt nice against his face, but it was unsettling to smell the horrid smell of death and devastation and smoke. "I want to say I'm okay because I'm alive, but I have this hard pressure in my chest and my sides really hurt. I can't really move and I know you don't want to move me but I would really like to get out of this hole." ​He chuckled nervously, trying to keep his cool despite the fact that he was very overwhelmed and for some reason his emotions were right at the surface, right on the edge. It was an odd feeling and not something he experienced much often. He took a small deep breath that was bearable and looked up at his friends and the woman that introduced herself as Ann. "I know this is stupid, but could you guys just keep talking?" He said, then turned towards Ann. "I'm Harley, by the way."


  • Official Ken Mason and Healer Adeline Zolnerowich like this

#427 OFFLINE   Molly Weasley II

Molly Weasley II

    Hogwarts Canon, Gryffindor Alumna

  • Adult
  • 250 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:02 PM

Treating GREEN#15: Lorcan Delevingne 

 

 

Molly noticed as there was another injured person was calling out from one of the seats a Dylan, well, she didn't know who or where this guy was at, but certainty she was sure he would be okay and helped with. Molly approached Lorcan Delevingne to look at the injury she had in her wrist, with a few minor scrapes and bruises, alright, something she could treat right away here and now in a jiff. "Hi there. I'm sure this Dylan is okay, let me help you and if you want to, you may go looking for him. just hold a moment. wrist out." she instructed and then with her wand pointing towards the wrist, she spoke "Brackium Emendo" and with that, the wrist bone was fixed up in seconds. "Here is something for those bruises and scrapes." she opened up her bag to get the bruise healing paste with a cotton swab, apply the paste to the swab, and then applied the swab to the bruises until they were all taken care of and healing. "your all set now."


  • Official Dylan Eklund likes this

#428 OFFLINE   Head Warden Marc Wayland

Head Warden Marc Wayland

    Head Warden of Azkaban; Legilimens

  • Azkaban Staff
  • Others: Adult
  • 258 posts
  • Location179 Rönne å Herrgård, Angelholm
  • Wand Type:15" Ash, Centaur Tail Hair
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 16 August 2020 - 08:25 PM

Marc was quite relieved things started to wind down as they got closer to game-time. Charlotte wanted to sit with Sandreia. It took a little reshuffling amongst the group of them so that they can accommodate the wishes of both girls and he was relegated to sitting a chair or two away, which is alright. He wanted to watch the game properly, seeing as it had been awhile since he's seen one, and so he can show his support and cheer on his niece. And Marc didn't disappoint there as he's gone on to cheer and boo along with the crowd. It was electrifying! But unfortunately, not for everyone. He was, as a prison warden, trained to notice his surroundings—and the expressions of his cousin and brother didn't miss his scrutiny. Clarissa and Jared were both distracted; she had a perpetually worried look, probably because of her daughter playing the game, and he was visibly upset by something. They were adults who can take care of themselves at least. Marc's gaze drifted back toward Charlie. Despite the circumstances of her presence here now, he was glad that he'd brought her along so that he can spend time with her.

 

He soon regretted that though as a thunderous explosion rippled through the whole stadium. For a moment, Marc was stunned as he'd felt that blast hit him… and then, it was like an anarchy. He grabbed his wand then cast the shield charm as debris and rubble started to rain down on them, scrambling toward the children so that they would be protected. "Charlie!" Marc called, pulling the girl up with his other hand, lifting with one arm and tucked her against him comfortingly as she started to cry (gm rights were granted) as he continuously held his wand up. Looking around, he realised that none of them were panicking as opposed to everyone around; he supposed they were lucky that they've all picked career paths that sharpened their senses amid tragedies and their state of calmness helped the children also stay calm. "It's going to be okay," he murmured soothingly, glancing over at Sandreia and Niccolo. They're all relatively safe, which is a blessing.

 

But Clary was nearly hit by a boulder! "Look out!" Marc called, but she's already dodged it. He was about to ask her whether she was alright but his other cousin was already on it… dropping a nice little surprise while she was at it. Clary's… pregnant? His eyebrows rose in surprise and his gaze fell on the woman's stomach, his eyes widening as he saw her clutch it. The change in her was very, very subtle—but now that he was paying attention, he can see it. "You must leave with us!" he exclaimed. This place was too dangerous right now for anyone, let alone pregnant women. Before Marc can plead his case any further, a man from earlier had come and took their pregnant cousin aside. Observing them… well, it didn't take a genius to put it together, right? This was the baby-daddy. Wait, Astrid's captain? Speaking of who, it hadn't taken all that long until she too made her appearance. And Marc can tell that this was going to be a mess—one that he really didn't wish to partake in and so he'd turned toward Nate and Natalie. "Lakehouse," was all he said. "Hold on tight, chérie," he whispered in the ear of the young girl he carried as he disapparated.



#429 OFFLINE   Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

Prof. Ann-Louise Montgomery

    Former Headmistress of Hogwarts, Department Head of DADA & Herbology, Seer, Nonverbal Magic

  • Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Portrait
  • 284 posts
  • LocationHer Office
  • Wand Type:Rowan wood with a unicorn hair core, 9 ¾" and slightly yielding flexibility
  • Nickname(s):Mrs. Montgomery
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:09 PM

Ann nodded and smiled sadly. "Harley... It looks like you might have at least have broken your ribs.... However, someone once told me if you're able to talk and respond then that is a sure fire sign you will most likely be okay. The healers now a days can work some serious magic." Ann joked lamely with a pun. She was doing everything she could not to focus on the dead bodies around them. The air was thick with smoke and Ann was really hoping a healer would come soon. Harley needed out of the hole but Ann was not sure how safe it was to move him. Having a healer as an ex husband and her eldest son being a healer she never had to learn herself there was always someone around to patch her up. "If you have the strength to sit up slowly we may be able to get you out of the hole at the very least. If it hurts however I suggest staying put..." Ann was trying to be honest. Moving around could cause internal issues they might not be able to see on the surface... but the dead eyes watching them were start to get to her too.


  • Official Ken Mason and Dax Skeeter like this

#430 OFFLINE   Healer Ailsa Keating

Healer Ailsa Keating

    Official Slytherin Alumna, Empathy, Emergency Care Healer

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 571 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Wand Type:Hazel wood with unicorn hair. Ten and a half inches.
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:31 PM

Seeing Imogen get her shoulder popped back into place and the crunch that it made gave Tally shivers and also made her heart ache that her daughter was in this amount of pain.
Tallulah looked at the Healer and frowned as Mimi mentioned her sides. Gently she pulled up the side of her daughters top and there was a so much bruising that it was a wonder that her tough little girl hadn't said anything. But with a dislocated shoulder it was no wonder. "Oh sweetheart," she stroked her daughters hair and kissed her head again and then her heart sank again at the mention of Esme, the poor girl was all on her own.

Looking back at Imogen. "You have to promise me to do as you're told. I'll be back I promise" Kissing her again and giving a pinky promise, she gingerly got up and looked at Alisa and shook her head. "I'm fine, really. Just make sure my daughter is alright," Although leaving her when she was injured, Tally knew that Mimi was in safe hands but that an eleven year old Muggle Born witch completely on her own and with no-one to help her? That was a different level altogether.
She took the less direct route, navigating over seats to the edge of the blast zone and past the injured and wounded and searching the area where the young girl was. Now this was a mother's worst nightmare, not knowing where a child was in a situation like this. If the most horrific thing had happened she would never be able to forgive herself.

Imogen had told her in the week between Camp Avalon ending and today all about the friends she made and people she met. She knew about what happened in the infamous Viking classes, Wipeout and various others and if she was a student again, Tally knew she would love it. But that was pushed from her mind and she had to focus on the present.
"ESME! ESME WARREN! she crawled over some seats, hearing them creak as she did so and wondered just how long this area had left. The hole was enormous and bits were still falling into it. "ESME?"
She got on her tiptoes and looked down just on the off chance and saw a body lifeless and there was blood on her head, staining her blonde hair. "Shi.... HELP! I NEED HELP OVER HERE! Tally tried to see if there was a way down to her but that proved easier said than done.

 

Compared to most of her patients today, the little girl in front of her was in pretty good shape. Still, Ailsa wanted to make sure she covered her bases, and asked the girl if there was any other place that hurt. She nods when the little girl mentions her sides and bends to look at her exposed side. The girl had a nice dark purple bruise forming, though she counts the girl lucky that there is some resistance as she traces her fingers lightly down the girl’s rib cage. The girl might have some broken or cracked ribs, but it’s certainly a win that they’re in the right place. Some of her patients couldn’t even do that. I’m going to take you to St. Mungo’s. I want them to take a closer look at your ribs, okay? Just to be safe. Ailsa gives the girl a smile and a nod to parent before the woman dashes off, making sure to advise her that her daughter would be at St. Mungo’s. She could be assured that the healers there would keep her daughter safe. Accio’ing up a portkey, Ailsa and the child both take hold of the portkey, and they’re off.

 

[/exit Ailsa & Imogen]



#431 OFFLINE   Official Jessica Ryuu

Official Jessica Ryuu

    Tyr Alumni, Obliviator

  • Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 642 posts
  • LocationAngelholm
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Engaged


Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:38 PM

Ale practically dragged Sica towards his family, assuring her in advance that they would still recognize her, and she sighed, just followed him on, unable to say anything when they reached the seats where the whole fam bam was seated. Xander was the first one who noticed their arrival and quickly greeted his brother with a fist bump, awkwardly Sica just stood by the side and watching the two interaction. It was then that Xander took a glance towards her and greeted her, to which she smiled awkwardly and nodded, "Thank you Xander, it has been quite a while. I'm doing much better now.. " She answered, looking back at Ale when Xander accidentally motioned her as his ex-fiancee to the kids, Sica's mouth almost dropped but greeted the kids, Jace and Izzy, anyways, "Hello, I dont think I know you both. I must be very old now." She said avoiding the fact that she was introduced as Ale's ex in a way. 
 
Sica stood back and watched the game as it proceed, the game was quite fast paced and nothing was going amiss so far, people were cheering and shouting and that was the only thing that was going on so far, so it was quite normal situation. Ale asked her then if she wanted to stay with them or go, and she contemplated for a while before turning towards him, "I'll stay if you want me to." She had said, the sound of loud cheering masked her voice but she knew he had heard it. She then took a seat and watched the rest of the game, her eyes though were kept aware, something was to happened somehow.. She can sense it. 
 
Bats were leading at 100-40 and all of Ale's family and friends continued to cheer on so loudly, no doubt they were Bats fan, what with Alec being in that team, Sica remembered him as such a little boy and now he had grown to be so big, time really passed so fast. Sica was about to stand and excused herself from them when the sound of the most loudest explosion can be heard, it happened so fast that people were sprawled around trying to avoid getting hurt, some were already hurt and wounded by the bits and pieces from the explosion, people were shouting and screaming, her head sprung when she saw the debris and such coming over to them, she held her wand and set up protective barriers, just as one reaching towards the little kids,Jace and Izzy, there she found herself reaching out towards Ale to ensure that he wasnt hurt, and noting that he indeed wasn't, she turned just in time that the VIP section started collapsing, "Get everyone and leave.." She had told Ale, then turning to Xander who was also in the Ministry, her wand was in the air as she called for help, and setting up barriers to avoid more harm caused, before she started to turn around and apparated, trying to find out what happened. 
 
Doing Ministry Rounds
 
Sica reached the more damaged part of the stadium, she used her wand to cast protective barriers just in case another explosion happened, but people were sprawled on the floor, and she managed to see some wounded and bleeding, her heart ache, her healer instinct followed, but she needed to do her job, she stopped every now and then to case SOS signal so some healers would notice there was people injured. She cannot find any eyewitness so far, and there was not anyone suspicious running around, what the hell ?

Edited by Official Jessica Hye, 16 August 2020 - 09:57 PM.

  • Warden Alejandro Ryuu and Healer Joseph Cristoff Ryuu like this

#432 OFFLINE   Ryan Cha

Ryan Cha

    Werewolf, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Chudley Cannons Chaser

  • Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult
  • 1264 posts
  • Wand Type:11¾",aspen wood, dragon heartstring core.
  • Nickname(s):Ryan, Eich
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single




Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:47 PM

Ryan had been minding his own business, sitting side by side with Yuuto and was cheering on the teams. The bats was off on a good start, having possession of the Quaffle first, and that made the other team more rushed to interrupt their game play sending bludgers towards the Bats Chaser, the game was a fast pace as each teams beater keeps sending and blocking bludgers while the chasers keep on trying to score goals after goals, the game was intense with many what if and many goal tries, it was amazing! Ryan kept cheering on both team, as if he had never seen a Quidditch match before, even Yuuto was being quite responsive that evening, it was a wonderful game indeed. The on and on play between both team were so intense but Bats were leading at 100-40 over Kestrels and the roar filled the stadium in the loudest ever cheer he had ever heard, he excitedly spoke to Yuuto about how the game play was so amusing when.. 
 
He had no idea what had happened, one second he was having the most fun he had in ages, screaming and cheering on, the next he heard a loud explosion and Yuuto was pulling him out of the way just in time as a huge boulder landed where he had been standing, people started to panic and run around,screaming for help. There was people on the floor sprawled out and all Ryan could see was blood, when Yuuto had pulled him away, he had accidentally swing him too hard that he fell on the floor, cutting his arm, causing a gash of blood to seem through his shirt, the debris of the explosion didn't stop and it was still flying all over. Ryan tried to avoid them by moving back and forth but one flew right past him, hitting him slightly by his eyes, making a long cut from his eyebrow down to his neck, he wasn't in much pain but he can feel the blood tickling down his face.. 
 
What now? He moved out of the spot and dragged Yuuto with him, finding a spot where it was the safest, hands on his wounds, maybe a Healer would come and help him out.  

  • Healer Ralph Smith likes this

#433 OFFLINE   Prof. Vera Armend

Prof. Vera Armend

    Gryff Alumna

  • Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • Others: Adult
  • 2448 posts
  • Locationad, Holyhead
  • Wand Type:11½" chestnut & unicorn hair
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 09:48 PM

(Major catch up post. Dang I missed all the fun)
 
Vera couldnt help but just look at Alec when he said that he would look after Vicky on the field, it just melts her heart, she smiled and hugged the boy back before letting them off, watching them zoom back to their respective area, the game was about to begin soon. She turned back to Nearra and smiled at the women as she mentioned that they could just bake Ji a cake and all, that was sweet but Vera has more rewards in hand for Ji, afterall she did do her a huge favor. Dylan's statement made her laugh in place, of course she remembered the bet she made with Vicky if ever Vicky beat his arse in a game, and she only smirk at Dylan while answering him, "After this game is done, I will let you know." She was having fun with it of course. She turned back towards Guin and smiled, she remembered how she was when she was in her pregnancy state, she wished it would end sooner than it has started, " I know how you feel, but hold on there, pregnancy has always been the most amazing thing that have ever happened to us girls." It was then that Xander's older brother, Ale came and joined the group, Vera smiled and waved at him, then noticing that he wasn't alone, the girl next to him, Jessica, seemed very familiar that she nudged Nearra asking her if that was Jessica, his girlfriend from back at Durmstrang. The most amazing thing happened when Dylan started to propose to Guin right there and then, and Vera couldnt help but clap in excitement for the both of them, congratulating them both. 
 
So the game started and even from the beginning, it has been quite intense, both team players were out there for blood it seems, and Vera couldn't help but keep her eyes on her daughter even though she should be watching the game. One second Vicky was zooming here, the next she found her flying to another area, swatting her bat and hitting those bludger away from her teammates, she was doing very very well. Vera cheered the girl on, occasionally finding her standing up as she shouted, "Go, baby.. Go Vicky! Woo." Who cares if it was so unlady-like, she was overjoyed at the fact that she was cheering for her baby! The game is now leading for the Bats with the score of 100-40 over Kestrels, Vera screamed like a dedicated fangirl as she turned towards her husband,  "They are doing really great!!" She had said as she continued cheering on her baby girl, everything was fun and about that none of them foresee what happened next. 
 
The sound of the explosion shocked the whole stadium.
 
In a blink of an eye, people were running around, havoc was the exact word that can be used to describe the situation, there were people flying all over, explosion residue were causing people to get hurt, her eyes quickly scanned the crowd to find Vicky, her hand holding onto Chester, she heard Chester asking if she was okay, but her eyes just couldnt stop scanning the pitch, it was then that she found her baby still on the Quidditch pitch, the VIP area started to collapsed and Vicky was being quite near to the place, in one second, even before Vera managed to muster a scream, Vicky was spinning around her broom, dropping to the ground in the most fastest rate she had ever seen anyone dropped, her heart stopped at that instant and she screamed her daughter's name, Vera watched as a bludger hit her leg, breaking her broom and making her drop even faster, and hit the ground hard. She almost collapsed there and then, when Chester reached over and told her that he was going to check on Noelle, and told her to stay there and be careful, her head was still lost when Chester apparated and her motherly instinct took over her and she turned around, she saw Sica casting a help signal and she did the same, she was an Auror before a mother too, she knew what she needed to do, she looked around her extended family and saw that no one else was in trouble, Hell with it, I am not staying here.. she told herself and apparated to the pitch, following behind Chester. 


#434 OFFLINE   Healer Ailsa Keating

Healer Ailsa Keating

    Official Slytherin Alumna, Empathy, Emergency Care Healer

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 571 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Wand Type:Hazel wood with unicorn hair. Ten and a half inches.
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:09 PM

It was in this carefree and childlike nature that Levi fell harder for Bianca. He knew he wanted to marry her as there was no other woman in the word who had managed to get him out of his shell and actually be more adventurous. Her zest for life was something to be admired and chuckled along as the two goofed around with the other. Jos had came and smiled at how warmly Bee received him- sort of reminding him of how he received Dan whenever he came back from a tour. Once he left, he let out a hearty laugh towards her comment and shook his head, "It's not like you have anything to hide. You're perfect." He teased, but in reality Levi thought she was truly perfection and honestly her embarrassing stories were probably downright adorable. The game progressed with laughter and lots of funny faces, with Levi jumping at the opportunity to let go of his serious persona completely. He even initiated the wave, throwing his hands up in the air and encouraged others to do it. It was the first time he had started one and pointed it out to Bee with a chuckle. How cool was that? In one of the many kisses that she stole from him, he looked at her with a beaming, pearly white smile and wrapped his arms around her, lifting her up momentarily and kissed her deeply. It was enough to get his imagination going and wanted some privacy as soon as they could both get it, "I love you more." And amongst all that happiness, one that Levi didn't think anyone could take away, it was swept right from under him. In the middle of him following along to Bee's dances, the crowd's whole mood changed. There was a gasp and then screams. Everything changed in a matter of seconds and before he could react and grab Bee, the pressure of the blasts had caused them to fall separate, yet still in the line of sight of one another. The structure had gone next and with that taken them inside the rubble, debris. His left leg had gotten trapped along the process and despite the crushing sound of his leg being shattered, never lost conscious, and the first word out of his mouth was, "BIANCA! It was a desperate cry for her as he tried to get up and find her and felt so helpless being trapped. In all the mayhem the falling debris had singed his right side and hissed loudly as his right side burned hot. His ears rung loudly in his head and grimaced as he couldn't hear anything and patted at his ears hard. "BEE!" It was after some of the smoke cleared that he was able to see her and continued to call out to her, but her head fell back and eyes closed. "NO,BEE! HELP!" Luckily a healer came quickly and took her but there he was left underneath a large slab of what was once some structure of the stadium and called out for his own aid. "HELP! MY LEG IS TRAPPED!" He screamed louder than intended because he couldn't even hear himself due to the temporary hearing loss. His eyes followed to where the VIP booth once stood and his heart dropped as he saw there was nothingness. 

 

[Treating Orange # 4 Levi Amherst]

 

Again when Ailsa apparates into the stadium, she stops by triage on the pitch to grab a drink of water before heading out. She’s been doing it between patients. Her only semblance of a break. Logan talked about them maybe taking a vacation soon when their work schedules allowed it. Pretty sure after this, both their jobs could absolutely clear them for time off. That idiot better be keeping safe, or she will murder him herself. As she moves back into the stands, she’s again blown away by the absolute destruction and chaos around her. It didn’t matter how many patients she treated or how long she spent in the destroyed stadium, her head wouldn’t wrap around it. And it seemed no matter how many people they treated, there was always one more. Ailsa moves through the destroyed stands, healing here and there as people flag her down. She’s just helped a woman splint her broken arm when a particularly loud shout cuts through above the other screams and wails. Though she knew next to nothing about rescue and definitely thought the Ministry workers should handle that bit of it, she also knew that if someone had a limb or body part trapped, time is a HUGELY important. She arrives by the man’s side and instantly starts pouring out soothing and comforting feelings from her power as she takes the moment to look him over quickly. I need you to take some deep breaths for me, okay? Try to calm down. The burn is serious but not his biggest problem at the moment. Burns look horrific, but with a paste at St. Mungo’s, it’d heal like it’d never happened. Well…unless it didn’t. Ailsa knew all about that. She traces her eyes down the man’s body to the large slab of concrete that seems to have his left leg completely trapped. Hey, look at me. She waits until the man meets her eyes and the serious look on her face. Can you move your toes? That weight is crushing down on your leg, but I need to know if it’s even worse salvaging or if it’s going to kill you if I lift it off. She’s not one to hold back on her bedside manner, preferring that the patients are given the truth. If they were at St. Mungo’s, she might try to phrase it a different way to not make him hysterical. But the bedside manner book is kind of thrown out a window on a day like this.


  • Official Bianca Haro and Official Levi Amherst like this

#435 OFFLINE   Official Levi Amherst

Official Levi Amherst

    Wizengamot

  • Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 139 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley
  • Wand Type:12' apple wood wand, with dragon heart string core, rigid
  • Nickname(s):Lev, Leo
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:40 PM

Levi was scared and it was more than apparent, but more than worrying about his own well being, he was terrified for Bianca. He felt so helpless that he didn't do more - could have shielded her and taken the brunt of the injuries, but the blast had been too powerful and strong. No one had expected it and by the time they reacted had been knocked from their feet and lost his wand in the process, so he couldn't even properly move the stupid weight from his leg to at least alleviate the painful pressure. It hurt, his leg throbbing in pain which distracted him from the burns he had received on his side. The hearing was driving him crazier than anything else and continuously patted his ears desperately, screaming to try to hear himself, but it was no use. A woman approached him and waved her down, and could see her mouth move but couldn't make out her words. Before he could answer her though, his demeanor slowly changed, slipping into an eased state rather than the frazzled one he was in moments ago and spoke much softer, yet still higher than normal because he couldn't gauge the volume. "I can't hear anything. Just a ringing!" He narrowed his eyes on her face, looking at her lips as they took a moment to start over, so she could repeat herself and enunciated her words so he could read her lips. "Wiggle my foot?" He questioned and with her confirmation, he turned to look at his leg and grimaced, sighing in relief that he could do that. "Ye-yeah! Yeah I can!" He turned to her and added, "My girlfriend. She's also a Ministry official. Bianca, Bianca Haro. Do you know anything? She was unconscious- they took her but...it felt like forever here. Thank you for coming." He reached for her forearm and squeezed it lightly in appreciation. 


  • Official Bianca Haro and Healer Ailsa Keating like this

#436 OFFLINE   Kian Radley

Kian Radley

    Ministry Cafeteria Worker

  • Ministry Staff
  • Others: Adult
  • 257 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:11", Cedar wood, Unicorn hair
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:49 PM

She sure was a funny lady. She really wasn't joking, huh? He was almost as intrigued with her as he was with the game. Who wouldn't want to be here for this? However, Kian would try to have some fun with it. Plus, he wanted to enjoy the game anyways. "I suppose so." He said responding to her question, "Adds to the irony I guess." He shrugged. It made sense to name your team after a bird if you were flying a broom. Guess he never thought about it that way. Kian laughed when she told him there was more to the ministry than just paperwork. Honestly, he wouldn't know. It all seemed the same to him. She then told him which department she worked at and Kian raised a brow, "Ahh, archaeology, huh? That's pretty cool." Of all the departments in the ministry Kian knew the least about that one. He was about to ask her more about it when a loud explosion went off. 

 

The ground shook and Kian instinctively crouched down and covered his head. Weird enough, nothing was going through his head at the moment. It seemed so surreal. He could feel debris falling around him but he didn't lift his head up until whatever had happened seemed to have settled. Finally looking up he could feel cuts on his arms and face but nothing that was serious. Getting his bearings, he noticed the woman (Georgina) he had been talking to was on the ground and she had it way worse than he did. "Holy sh*t." He mumbled before crawling over some over-sized pieces of concrete to reach her. He did not do well with blood but he couldn't stop staring at the giant cut she had on her side, "Uh..." He sputtered out, not even sure what to say he looked at her and said, "It's uh... It's not that bad." Totally lying. "Just don't look at it, okay?" He had no experience with treating wounds and noticed healers appearing from every corner he said, "Help! We need a healer over here!" Then turning back towards her, Kian removed his light jacket he was wearing and crouched down besides her as he bunched it up and held it close to her wound and handed it to her "Here, you can put some pressure on it."  Kian looked out at the mess that had now transpired in the stadium as he anxiously looked for a healer for her. 


  • Healer Adeline Zolnerowich likes this

#437 OFFLINE   Fred Weasley II

Fred Weasley II

    Hogwarts Canon, Hogwarts Drop Out, Puddlemere United Keeper, Co-Owner of Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes

  • Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Shopkeeper
  • 7694 posts
  • Locationin Weasley's Wizard Wheezes
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married


Posted 16 August 2020 - 10:50 PM

Fred felt it too, the vibration on the ground, in that moment, he was looking at his son as he called for him and then chaos ensued - a flash of light, followed by a deafening sound and then strong physical impact, throwing him away from his seat and then shoving him real hard on the ground. Fred was disoriented at first, completely unsure what just happened and felt his entire body was in pain. He’s having trouble seeing and his ears feels like they’re stuffed with cotton. He tasted blood and his clothes were dirty, his lungs burned and realized he’s knocked into the ground. His ears are ringing which worsen his confusion before the smoke started pouring in. He coughed as he covered his mouth while trying to make sense of the current situation. It was a struggle to think straight. All he knows was he can see a ball of fire rolling up into the sky and he can actually feel the heat. He can feel, and hear, and see what happened but he hasn’t realized yet what actually happened. His eyes narrowed when he finally saw the devastation of what was once a VIP section. It’s just a pile of rubble now, debris were flying onto the ground and the section of the stadium was engulfed in flame. His daughter and son’s voices snapped him out of his confusion. “Marigold…” Fred moaned and rolled on his side. “Linden..?” His children needed him. Fred staggered to his feet, still feeling a little shaky. “Marigold!! Linden!!” Shit! He wobbled and balanced himself against the nearest seat. “I’m here, where are you?!” he finally saw his son, but his daughter was nowhere in sight. He's with Savannah. “Linden! Where’s your sister?!” He ran to his son and cupped the boy’s face, “Are you okay….?” Seeing the blood coming out of nose, Fred felt like someone punched him in the face. “Oh god, you’re hurt!” He looked around the stands, “Any healer out there?! We need help here, my son is hurt!!!” He turned to the lady, "Have you seen Marigold? I can't see her anywhere!!" Fred looked around in panic, he needed someone to attend to his son as soon as possible so he can find his missing daughter. Oh god, Flora will kill him if something happened to their children and he will not be able to forgive himself if any of them got seriously hurt.


  • Healer Flora Weasley, Linden Weasley and Official Savannah Malcolm like this

#438 OFFLINE   Healer Ailsa Keating

Healer Ailsa Keating

    Official Slytherin Alumna, Empathy, Emergency Care Healer

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 571 posts
  • LocationScotland
  • Wand Type:Hazel wood with unicorn hair. Ten and a half inches.
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 16 August 2020 - 11:39 PM

Levi was scared and it was more than apparent, but more than worrying about his own well being, he was terrified for Bianca. He felt so helpless that he didn't do more - could have shielded her and taken the brunt of the injuries, but the blast had been too powerful and strong. No one had expected it and by the time they reacted had been knocked from their feet and lost his wand in the process, so he couldn't even properly move the stupid weight from his leg to at least alleviate the painful pressure. It hurt, his leg throbbing in pain which distracted him from the burns he had received on his side. The hearing was driving him crazier than anything else and continuously patted his ears desperately, screaming to try to hear himself, but it was no use. A woman approached him and waved her down, and could see her mouth move but couldn't make out her words. Before he could answer her though, his demeanor slowly changed, slipping into an eased state rather than the frazzled one he was in moments ago and spoke much softer, yet still higher than normal because he couldn't gauge the volume. "I can't hear anything. Just a ringing!" He narrowed his eyes on her face, looking at her lips as they took a moment to start over, so she could repeat herself and enunciated her words so he could read her lips. "Wiggle my foot?" He questioned and with her confirmation, he turned to look at his leg and grimaced, sighing in relief that he could do that. "Ye-yeah! Yeah I can!" He turned to her and added, "My girlfriend. She's also a Ministry official. Bianca, Bianca Haro. Do you know anything? She was unconscious- they took her but...it felt like forever here. Thank you for coming." He reached for her forearm and squeezed it lightly in appreciation. 

 

It takes a bit for Ailsa and her newest patient to communicate. A fact that makes it immediately clear that the man is experiencing some hearing loss. While unfortunate, his overly loud shouting probably helped her locate him underneath this bit of rubble. They could take a closer look at his ears at St. Mungo’s, and see if his eardrum was damaged. For now though, the foot is the main issue. Ailsa is relieved when he says he can wiggle his foot and gives him a smile and a reassuring squeeze on his shoulder. That’s a good sign, okay? I know it doesn’t feel like it, but that mean we have a chance of saving your leg. She stands up and takes a few steps back to assess the size/weight of the concrete slab pinning him. The time had come to put a plan together and get him the hell out of here. Hmm? She says, missing at first as he inquires about his girlfriend. When she realizes he’s asking about a patient, Ailsa shakes her head and says, I do not know anything. I am sorry, taking the time to say each word clearly and even repeating herself so he’d understand despite the hearing loss. Honestly, it was too soon in the madness to try to find people for others. If his girlfriend was transported then he’d be able to check after being fixed up. She couldn’t tell him where her own fiancée was let alone if this random guy's girlfriend was alive. She gives him an apologetic look before a smile at his thank you. He wouldn’t be thanking her soon, Ailsa thinks as she pulls out her wand her points it toward the slab pinning the man down. Wingardium Leviosa. She says, and carefully, slowly she lifts the slab up and off the man, settling it down beside the injured leg before rushing back and bending down over the man’s leg….if it could be called that. Ailsa had told him that wiggling his toes and feeling his foot was a good sign, and it is, but now, she’s surprised he could. The man’s leg looks like a mixture of meat and bone fragments. They had spells that could heal bones, but this, shit he probably needed to just grow the bone back at this point. Her expression firming, she points her wand at the leg and does the only thing she can possibly do for it while out in the field, Ferula. Ailsa uses the produced splint and bandages to splint and wrap the leg as quickly and best she could, though she imagines the man’s pain would be enormous. It’s truly the best she can do in the field for him. Perhaps St. Mungo’s could give his leg a fighting chance. Standing up, she Accio’s up a stretcher and portkey from the medical field. Mobilicorpus. She says, waving her wand and carefully raising up and lowering the man on the floating stretcher. After making sure they’re both grasping the portkey, they’re gone.

 

[/exit Levi Amherst and Ailsa MacPherson]


  • Official Bianca Haro likes this

#439 OFFLINE   Healer JC del Valle

Healer JC del Valle

    Official Tyr Alumnus; Healing Hands; Animagus; Head of Potions and Plants Injuries Care

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 1068 posts
  • LocationKungsholmgatan 20-1B, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Wand Type:11 1/2" Vine with Unicorn hair and Veela hair
  • Nickname(s):JC
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship




Posted 17 August 2020 - 02:13 AM

 

Raine was sitting there, cheering for the Kestrels. She realized that although she went here alone - technically, her cousin is around here somewhere, since the hospital is the beneficiary and he mentioned that he even has a VIP invite or something. Plus, where did you think she got his ticket for this championship? The price is so damn expensive even she couldn't afford it if not for her favorite cousin - the experience was altogether fun. The cheers, the atmosphere, the adrenaline and enthusiasm of everyone is manifesting on her and she's doing what they're doing now. Quidditch is loved by everyone, so this is definitely a great way to make friends and enjoy one's self. 
 
The bats is on the lead and she pouted at that. The south side of the stadium has loud sounds of 'booo' in the air, but whenever their team has the quaffle, the cheering is back. It was such an endless cycle of 'Go Kestrels' and 'booo' but hey, they're all passionate for their teams, okay? The sudden blast surprised all of them, everything and everyone seemed to stop when that happened. Raine instinctively covered her head with her arms. Wait, what is going on exactly? Suddenly, there's smoke everyone, screams and people all around her are running everywhere in panic. She lowered her arms, she could feel some prickling sensation there but she paid no attention to it. She could see fire, she could see black smoke, she could see a section of the stadium collapsing and she gasped, springing into action all of a sudden. Crap. JC! But before she could think more about her cousin, she landed in awkward position due to the sea of people wanting to get out as soon as possible. Then, she got shoved pretty hard, her knee already in an awkward position took the hit and she swore she felt and heard the snap. She screamed in pain and then even more when someone stepped on her dislocated knee - goddammit to hell Raine would find that arsehole of a person who stepped on an injured woman!!!! Raine held on to her legs, her face contorted in pain. "HELP! Someone help me please!" Shit, after this insanity, Raine will demand some healing lessons from her cousin so she'd know how to take care of her damn self. But for now... double shit. 

 

 

 

Treating Green #3 Raine Creighton

 

JC pride himself with his resilience, he’s someone who can manage his stress well, with his demanding job, he’s lucky to have that kind of attitude while on the job. It saved his ass more times than he can remember. It took years of experience before he’s able to establish boundaries between JC the guy and JC the healer, especially when put under pressure. When he’s at work, he always gives the job everything he got but once he’s out, he’s trying to distance himself from his work. This is something he’s still struggling to manage until now but with the help of his cousin Raine, he’s starting to loosen up. When you have a cousin who’s always bossing you around and forcing you to enjoy from time to time, there’s really nothing else he could do but to give in. She and Tia Sofia always remind him to put his work behind him and focus on relaxing during his off-work hours which he deserves. His Aunt also told him that he also deserved the same care he gives to his patients, which basically means he should find the girl who can give him that. He will just give the woman an eye roll knowing full well his answer to that. She’s pushing him to get a girlfriend pronto and even asked about his progress with Elisa. Seriously, his family should stop this matchmaking.

 

It is very seldom in which you’ll find JC scared and that would usually just involve a family member or Elisa. Even if he’s probably courageous, everyone’s got something to be scared about, and right now he was scared and worried sick for Raine who was supposed to be watching the game today. In the midst of chaos, he completely forgot his family member is amongst the crowd! He’d been too focused on his job that he missed one vital information. Raine is here! He will not forgive himself if something bad happened to her! God help him if he also finds out Elisa is here and she's badly hurt too! JC’s throwing expletives as he apparated back to the stadium. Raine! He shouted his cousin’s name. Joder! Raine! He apparated disapparted around the stadium in an attempt to locate her. Raaaaaine!!!!

 

Just then, he heard a familiar voice asking for help. JC whirled around and saw Raine on the ground Raine! Gracias a Dios, estás a salvo... He hugged his cousin, relieved to find her alive, but his relief was replaced with worry again when he noticed her leg in an awkward angle. JC squatted to check her cousin. I’m sorry I wasn’t able to get here on time. He quickly checked her injuries, Siéntate quieto, ¿de acuerdo he pulled his wand out and attended to the small bruises to clean it first to avoid any infection. Tergeo! After which, he opened the bruise healing paste and apply to the bruises on her arms and legs. For the open wounds, he applied essence of Murtlap into them. Finally satisfied with what he’d done so far, JC finally concentrated on her knee. I need to check first if I need to bring you to the Hospital. He hovered his wand over the knee, Videre Internus! He cursed internally when he saw the damage. As expected, it’s dislocated. JC looked at his cousin, Raine, I need to re-align your knee, it’s dislocated…

 

 

 

Gracias a Dios, estás a salvo – Thank god, you’re safe

Joder! – f*ck

Siéntate quieto, ¿de acuerdo – sit still, okay?



#440 OFFLINE   Healer Cameron Stainslav

Healer Cameron Stainslav

    Emergency Care and Artificial Artifacts Healer

  • St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: Adult
  • 367 posts
  • LocationAngelholm, Sweden
  • Nickname(s):Cam
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 17 August 2020 - 04:35 AM

Lavi had passed out, maybe because of the impact on her head, and also because of the suffocation. The debris around her had gotten too much, and she could not see or breath, and had gotten a mild panic attack, especially after seeing the state Alaric was in. She was scared. It was crazy how scared she was. She had no family left. Her mother had gone somewhere, lost or maybe she didn't want to contact her. Her father was never around. Her sister had vanished. Imagine graduating school and not knowing where to go after this because she had no one. She had ventured through life with one person by her side as a constant, and that was Ric. Her twin. They had been born together, and there was no way in hell she was going to let him leave before her. Because she would go crazy. The first time he had disappeared, she had thought he died, and she had not come out of it. They were finally making amends, getting closer, and she was starting to trust again. She was starting to be happy again because hey, her twin was around. And the way she had seen him, in the state that he was - it wasn't great. It brought back all the fear that she had about him dying.

All these thoughts and more ran through her head, even as she was unconscious. It felt like she was in a nightmare, and she could not wake up because her body was not complying. It was then, that the rennervate spell hit her, and a bright light seeped through her eyelids as she fluttered them open. Her head hurt like crazy, and the outside light was causing it to pain even more. Her eyes bounced back from the destruction around her to the face in front of her, and without much ado, she sat up quickly - as if in a frenzy. "My brother..my brother..he is there. He is badly hurt.." She pointed in the direction that she remembered, but as she looked back there - he was gone. "...he isn't there now.." She spoke, more to herself, just as the fast movement she had made caused vertigo to hit her head as the whole world literally spiralled in front of her eyes. "OW..." Her hand shot up to her head, to stabilise it, because she felt she was losing grasp of the world.


The woman was clearly worried about something or someone. The moment she woke to her surroundings, she was panicking about her brother. Cam does not know who her brother is or where he is, but his priority was the patient in front of him. He understood the pain and the panic, he would feel the same way but knowing Elvira is in the hospital gives him some relief. “Miss I am sure your brother is looked into and currently being treated.” He held her shoulder gently to make sure a lot of movement is not made from her side.

“I want you to stay calm and lie down for some time or I will not be able to help you and you won’t be able to find your brother.” He made her lie down looking at her bruises. Lucky for her, she was only covered with bruises and cuts due to the debris and her head needs to be looked at. Aside from that, she was not in major need to go to the hospital. “Stay still.” He advised pointed his wand at the bruises. “Tergeo, Episkey.” One after another, he cleaned the wound, fixed the minor ones with a simple spell. The procedure was repeated with all the cuts covered in dust to hid them, minor ones healed with the simpler spell. Cameron produced the dittany from his pocket applying on her wounds to further the healing process. The final bit was the bruise healing paste which he applied quickly on the last few wounds on her body.
  • Lavinia Byrne likes this



Reply to this topic



  


0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users