Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2022 VirteQ

Photo

Main Theatre

15 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Annabeth Kane

Annabeth Kane

Official Hufflepuff Alumna, Metamorphmagus, Actress

• Artist
  • Others: Adult
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationSheffield
  • Wand Type:black walnut, Horned serpent horn, 9ince, Unyieding
  • Nickname(s):Anna, Beth
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 22 June 2020 - 08:47 AM

Cutler-Majestic-Theatre-interior.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   Annabeth Kane

Annabeth Kane

• Artist
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 22 August 2020 - 03:17 PM

The show was about to start in about three weeks and the stage was still being built for the show. The main feature was the grand stair well that took up most of the stage. Thankfully that was completed there was few a bits and bobs that still needed to be painted and thankfully there was a few volunteer that was helping out. Annabeth was truly grateful of the help due to the theatre being new they isn't much money to hire permanent staff to paint and do costume so she rely heavily of volunteer. She went round to see if they need anything and help them if needed.

• Austin Berquire likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Austin Berquire

Austin Berquire

Hufflepuff Alumnus

• Adult
  • 406 posts
  • LocationParis
  • Wand Type:9 Inches, Ebony Wood, Dragon heartstring
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born

Posted 22 August 2020 - 04:23 PM

Now you may be wondering what the heck is Austin Berquire doing in Tinworth, well it was Summer of course, and what better place to escape the Summer heat and the tourists all over the UK. And well at least he was just visiting for about two weeks, so he managed to discover a theatre and saw they were looking for volunteers to work with the backstage stuff, and why the heck not. This guy was a jack of all trades and didn't have much to do or knew anyone, but this is the type of adventure he had decided to sign up for. And who knows, he might just make friends here and have a reason to visit more often. Now Austin was focusing first to do the painting of the bits and bobs, but he wasn't sure what color it would go best, so he was gonna confirm with the owenr, Annabeth, just to be on the sure side and not waste time. And luckily there she was now and showed up. "Annabeth, what colors do you think would go best to paint with? light colors, yes? or should we go with something more dark?"

[7]

Edited by Austin Berquire, 29 August 2020 - 05:52 PM.

• Annabeth Kane likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Annabeth Kane

Annabeth Kane

• Artist
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 22 August 2020 - 04:54 PM

Annabeth was in her train her thought when Austin came up to her to ask her about a colour to paint the doors for the cabinets for in the kitchen. "We need some colour in the kitchen. she had to think about it for a moment. "How about Maya blue it will compliment everything else in the kitchen scenes and it match the skin tone to our main actress." She smiled. "Now how things going Austin?" She knows that Austin recovering from drinking and she want who ever works or even volunteers know that if they are struggling that her door is always open or if they see her out on stage or in corridors that they can talk to her because she want her theatre to feel like home for them all. 

#5 OFFLINE   Austin Berquire

Austin Berquire

Hufflepuff Alumnus

• Adult
  • 406 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 23 August 2020 - 04:20 PM

As they both stood in watch of the cabinets for the kitchen, he did picture something of a light blue color, nothing dark, but of course, the final decision would come to be Annabeth's, he was simply the painter. And unfortunately wouldn't probably be around for when the play would come alive. unless, if he could make a trip from France just for it. but the guy was simply too busy and it was fifty. you never know today he might be around painting and tomorrow simply poof elsewhere, I mean given the circumstance of what just had happened a few days ago, this week was just troublesome and too much for him, but he tried his best to shake all those things out of his head and focus on the today and the current task. "  Maya blue, you say? hmm, I think that's just perfect. I was picturing something about the same myself. Oh, well I have yet to meet the amazing stars of the show, but I'm sure you are right about it matching the skin tone of the main actress." He stood in silence thinking to her question and he simply sighed. It had been a hectic week for him with the tournament chaos and what followed after. even now, he didn't feel really safe and felt like there were eyes following him, so all he wanted to was just drink and be in that state of feeling like he could handle the world around him, or heck even just not care and have a blast. but all of that required his liquid of courage... unfortunately, he swore not to touch any alcohol, so he was keeping busy and trying not to think of it.

"Well, given the circumstances that have happened, I'm doing okay. I guess as long as I keep busy... I should be ok. By the way, thanks again to you for helping me out of the...." he couldn't finish the sentence and hoped she knew he meant of that evening when he was abandoned at the stadium while he had been injured and didn't know anyone to help him get out of there... plus it wasn't like he was capable of apparating, so he'd have to walk many miles and probably would end up having passed out and left for dead or something without anyone realizing he was missing... well, except his cats maybe. but they would simply move on.. "Well, I know once I get back to France... everything will be back to normal and I shall return back to the UK again in the next season. hopefully I can catch one or two plays here."

#6 OFFLINE   Annabeth Kane

Annabeth Kane

• Artist
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 24 August 2020 - 10:32 AM

Annabeth smiled. "The main actress she is amazing. She is new to the stage, and I think this show will make her famous." Annabeth explained with a grin on her face. She is one of the people who like helping peoples career kick of and get actors/ actress career off with  bang and she has a eye of potential stars and will give them a role that will set off their career if she think that role suits them.

"Honestly no problem Austin. Always happy to help. I know it be hard for loads of people at the moment in time and I want you to take as much time as possible. if you ever feel like you need time to yourself, please take it. Like I said before if you ever in town and need something to do or even just need somebody to talk to I am happy to hep out." Annabeth explained. "Like I know i am not a counsellor but as a friend I want you to feel like this theatre is safe for you to be honest." Annabeth explained she isn't train to help people 

#7 OFFLINE   Austin Berquire

Austin Berquire

Hufflepuff Alumnus

• Adult
  • 406 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 29 August 2020 - 05:50 PM

So this was a new actress? Austin pondered this for a moment and thought of how maybe anyone could make it and have a chance at it. maybe... maybe.. he would look more into this type of work, who knows, next year this time... Austin could be up on a stage with hundreds of people applauding him and being thrown roses and whatever else was thrown at outstanding actors. She was right about that.. it was indeed hard times going on in their world, but he hoped this would all end soon, maybe he would feel much better once he was back in France though. he simply nodded his head to her and appreciated those words. "Thanks. yeah, your right about that. And I guess for the time while I'm at this theater, I can let my guard down and feel safe for the moment. plus I gotta say, I am enjoying Tinworth. How long have you been living here? what made you buy this place?"

#8 OFFLINE   Annabeth Kane

Annabeth Kane

• Artist
  • 5922 posts
  • LocationSheffield

Posted 30 August 2020 - 08:29 AM

Annabeth smiled and nodded, "We are all family here at this theatre so don't feel like you can't be yourself." Annabeth said. When Austin ask how long she lived here she had to think for a moment. " I have ti say I lived in Tinworth since I was nineteen I got this two floor house about forty minutes walk from here. I choice to buy this place, well one of the reason is because of the location, it isn't t far from where I live, than the second reason that i chose this place is because even though when i brought it is was in such disrepair I felt there is such a massive story behind this building and when i research this building even more and found out the history I fall in love with it." Annabeth explained to Austin. "Where about do you live?" Annabeth asked.

#9 OFFLINE   Olivia Lambert

Olivia Lambert

Singer; Full Veela; Psychokinesis; Bellelune Alumna

• Artist
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Wand Type:11 3/4 inches Rosewood with Veela hair
  • Nickname(s):Livi
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 17 April 2021 - 06:18 AM

Internship RP

HPs to Gryffindor

Tag: Alya Dhawan

Olivia never thought that she could ever get an opportunity to make time, to guide an intern. She had no intention of leaving Raoul alone, especially when she barely get time enough to spend it with him. Lambert cooed her baby, humming him a lullaby that would immediately flash a smile on his face. Her heart skipped at the view. Of course, at that moment, she could hear nothing but his giggle. The blonde singer was wearing her relaxed clothes, blue denim shorts that complimented her white t-shirt. It emitted her casual appearance. She didn't aspire to appear intimidating to the young girl. Lambert attained a reputation of being a soft-spoken singer. Reporters never left an opportunity to abuse that characteristic of her. But she has toughened up since then, since she first met her husband, Barnabas. 

• Alya Dhawan likes this

#10 OFFLINE   Alya Dhawan

Alya Dhawan

Beauxbatons Transfer; Castelobruxo Transfer; Aerokinesis; Official Slytherin Alumna

• Adult
  • 266 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Wand Type:12", Mad Tree Wood, White Elephant Tusk Core
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 05 May 2021 - 10:50 PM

[1]

Alya was a little bummed out knowing Shivaay and Dhruv were doing their internship together, and so were Cabir and Mukti... which technically left her on her own. But then she realized she had a 1 on 1 internship with a famous singer she’s heard often in France that surely lightened up her mood. Plus, the internship was held at Tinsworth at this new theatre she wanted to visit for a while now so that was double cherry on the top. She didn’t know what was the appropriate dressing but since it’s more of a music related, informal meeting she wore her pants and a turtle neck top, taking the floo network to the place arranged by the school and arrived to meet the said person. It wasn’t hard to spot her - Olivia Lambert. She had a baby with her, surprising her a little but also found it super adorable. “Hi! I am Alya... that’s an adorable baby! What’s his name?” She asked brightly looking at him with lovey dovey eyes. Alya loves babies!
  • Olivia Lambert likes this

#11 OFFLINE   Olivia Lambert

Olivia Lambert

Singer; Full Veela; Psychokinesis; Bellelune Alumna

• Artist
  • 347 posts
  • LocationHeaven
  • Wand Type:11 3/4 inches Rosewood with Veela hair
  • Nickname(s):Livi
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 08 May 2021 - 03:22 AM

Olivia was a little lost in the baby. She didn't realize that someone has entered the theater until a girl spoke. Her eyes darted in the direction of a young girl who introduced herself as Alya. Liv carried the baby, which was getting heavier day by day, on her hand. The intern was wearing a turtle-neck blacktop along with grey pants. The girl looked smart in her formal clothing. "Hello, Alya." She greeted her with an honest smile that lingered on her face. She was excited about the very day's session. "I am Olivia Lambert, your internship supervisor and this is my son Raoul Lambert-Olejinik." The baby giggled at his introduction. "C'mon Raoul, greet Miss Alya" all the baby could muster was 'AAAYAAA' Lambert then put her child on the baby carriage stroller. She swished her wand to let the harmless little fan swirl about Raoul, to keep him entertained. "So, Miss Alya. Is this the only field you wish to be an intern in?" Liv turned her attention back to the girl. She had a relaxed posture in comparison to the daunting theater seats.

• Alya Dhawan likes this

#12 OFFLINE   Alya Dhawan

Alya Dhawan

Beauxbatons Transfer; Castelobruxo Transfer; Aerokinesis; Official Slytherin Alumna

• Adult
  • 266 posts
  • LocationFrance
  • Wand Type:12", Mad Tree Wood, White Elephant Tusk Core
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 24 May 2021 - 09:22 AM

[2]

The baby was so adorable! It was hard to pay attention to anything else and Alya practically squealed when he called out her name. She loves babies and had totally forgotten why she was there in the first place until the last introduced herself and asked her the question. “Raoul? Are you French or Spanish by any chance?” She was a curious soul and the name didn’t sound British. Then the question was directed to herself and she took a moment, watching the baby play with the fan. “Yes, this is the only one. My goal in future is to be a musician... singer and pianist to be exact. I’ve friends so we are planning to start a band so yeah,” She ended sort of becoming flustered. Their plans for band sometimes seemed hasty for her but Alya wanted nothing else to go for it. But she didn’t know how it sounded to an older musician... bunch of teenagers starting a band.

#13 OFFLINE   Maya Ivanov

Maya Ivanov

Fashion Designer, Official Ravenclaw Alumna

• Artist
  • 641 posts
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood

Posted 27 January 2022 - 04:13 AM

[New RP]
[Internship and Work RP]
[Outfit]
[Tag: Student : Isla Song, Model: Bridgette Grindelwald and Bethany St. Urry, Photographer: Maureen Samja]

[Phases: Back Stage, Stage and Audience]

It was almost fashion week and Maya is not affiliated to any main clothes yet. She is more of a free lancer but she has a manager that informed her about a fashion show in UK. It was for the Winter collection of Este Lave you brand that is a new brand that gets a lot of the best new free lancer fashion designers and pick the best ones to be part of the showcase. The stage that was rented was the Tinworth theatre. There were models assigned for each Fashion designer and was given 6 clothes to be prepared.

Backstage: It was crowded with make up artists. models and the fashion designers. It was like 10 different fashion designer and one of them is Maya. They are given 2 models that was contacted by the agency of the brand as Maya requested for a specific model which was Bridgette and the other one that was preselected by the brand. There are 2 Make up artist assigned also to each model to do the hair and make up and one who will assist in wearing the outfit.

Stage: Was formally designed as a runway with Este brand logo. The CEO of the brand was in the audience and a batch of Photographers from different media partner and free lance photographers that was rented by the brand for any magazine sample. CEO was a Woman around 60s and in a very Luxurious designer clothes.

Maya asked Isla to go directly to the theater in her fashionable but comfortable look. They need to be professional looking but also fashionable. She went directly to the back stage to check on the selected outfits. 2 of them were designed by Isla so she can feel how an actual fashion show works like. She approached the group in their assigned area, "Are we all ready for this?"

d050ce00d44c7cd047a15b744535b206.jpghlr1Kpv.pngPAMsFwl.png

Edited by Maya Ivanov, 27 January 2022 - 08:14 AM.

• Bridgette Grindelwald, Bethany St. Urry and Isla Song like this

#14 OFFLINE   Isla Song

Isla Song

Official Gryffindor Alumna

• Adult
  • 1072 posts
  • LocationNottinghamshire
  • Wand Type:12 1/4" Sycamore Wood with Wampus Cat Hair, Unyielding

Posted 06 February 2022 - 12:44 AM

Isla was elated, thrilled, ecstatic and all those kinds of adjectives that could express her excitement for the day. Her internship was a blast! Not only that she could learn many things from the designer herself, she allowed her to take part in her fashion show. And by taking part means not only she was helping Maya with her preparation but her design would be showcased on today’s runway. She begged Maya to spare her two invitations just so she could have her parents come and see. They knew how serious she was about this and wouldn’t they be proud to see their daughter’s official creation being shown here? She couldn’t tell if they had arrived yet because she was busy backstage and taking a look at the stage made her nervous. There would be influential people watching and that’s why she’s being extra careful with things, including her appearance. She was wearing something decent, slightly formal of a designer, not going full blown Karl Lagerfeld style of formalwear, but simple yet fashionable enough to catch the eyes of others. She shouldn’t embarrass herself and Maya by going with something too casual, she thought, so she went with something in between.

She heard Maya ask whether they were ready and Isla stood there, hand placed on her chest. ”Gosh, I’m so nervous.” She mumbled. Her hands were all cold right at this second and not because of the cold temperature. Her eyes trailing over the clothes she designed, two of the six. Would they be good enough? One of them was all white, with a dress made with fleece and a coat with faux fur fabric. Both were warm fabrics that even if the dress was short, the wearer would still feel warm wearing the outfit. The second one had different shades of earth color, with a coat made of fleece, a sweater made of wool and paired with dark brown velvet pants. She was satisfied with her overall design and hopefully many would too.

isla’s outfit ; design 1 ; design 2
  • Bridgette Grindelwald and Bethany St. Urry like this

#15 OFFLINE   Bridgette Grindelwald

Bridgette Grindelwald

Swedish Canon, Freyja Alumni, Supermodel, Seer

• Artist
  • 243 posts
  • LocationArtemisgatan 12, Stockholm, Sweden
  • Wand Type:Yew with Horned Serpent horn, 10" and fairly bendy
  • Nickname(s):Bridge

Posted 06 February 2022 - 09:41 AM

Bridgette stopped by a local café to get herself a matcha and to meet up with Bethany. They are very good friends and whenever they work together, makes it a point to meet up and hang out. Just catching up with life since it was hard keeping up with each other with their schedules being as nutty as it was, and so that's exactly what they did before making their way toward the site of their commitment today: a fashion show of sorts. She rarely walked them nowadays as she has acquired the special privilege of being asked to watch more often and do promotional types of work. Hence why getting her on a runway is a rare event… but makes for a good headline, yes? Bridge didn't have a problem with making a runway comeback—especially when she got to walk on the same show as one of her nearest dearest friends, so yeah. They arrived together onsite, well before call time, each nursing a cup of hot drink to combat the winter chill. Bridge whipped her sunglasses off as they made it in then was promptly directed toward backstage, grinning happily as they were told by a guide that they were assigned to the same designer, so yeah.

Backstage was complete and utter mayhem as hair-and-makeup artists, models and designers crowded together, getting ready for the show—and the producers of the show, of course, who's basically screaming at everyone to rush or to grab whatever is needed. Bridge paused a second, breathing in the energy of the sheer madness. Some part of her was feeling a little nostalgic and she was pleased to be here right now. Anyway, so they reached the area right as she finished her matcha so she quickly disposed of the cup and then approached the woman. "Maya!" Bridge called, her voice soft but bursting with exuberance. "We've arrived! I'm assuming you want us straight onto hair and makeup?" She was standing with a young girl; Bridge gave her a kind smile and then complimented her outfit. "Well, that's a lovely suit! I'm Bridgette, by the way."

[OUTFIT]

• Bethany St. Urry likes this

#16 OFFLINE   Bethany St. Urry

Bethany St. Urry

French Canon, Model

• Artist
  • 127 posts
  • LocationProvence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur, Southeastern France
  • Wand Type:Rosewood w/ Dragon heartstring, 11 inches
  • Nickname(s):Beth

Posted 14 February 2022 - 01:05 AM

The day had been perfect weather for a fashion show even though it was inside. The sun shining, the snow trinkled in the light and the winter chill was so light walking around in a fluffy fabric winter overcoat in apricot color. It’s ankle-length, extra long, cocoon-shaped and earthy, which she likes so much. This piece goes well  with any accompaniment. Underneath, she’s wearing an all black ensemble. She met with Bridge in a cafe before going to the said event, grabbing herself a cup of mocha. 

Both had arrived at the site of the fashion show with her friend here and saw Maya who’s chatting with a younger lady. Bridge greeted them first and when it was her chance, she smiled in a friendly manner to the two, “Hi Maya, Bonne journée (Good day to you).” and then to the young one (Isla), “Bridge is right, you look great. I’m Bethany.” Backstage is already packed with people, there was the darkly lit section where all models will be subjected to an attack from hair and makeup artists that wouldn’t let you go until they’re finished with you. She could hear the music playing out on the stage.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users