- Description of issue/error: When I click on the advanced search button, it brings me to an error page. This happens sometimes when I use normal search too but not usually. This is happening on all my accounts.
- URL Link of where issue/error occurred: http://www.hswcw.com...arch_in=forums
- Your Browser: Chrome, I also tried Microsoft Edge
- Screen shot of the error/issue: This message on a blank white page. I tried to upload an image but photobucket wasn't working
- Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/hswcwcom/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471
Toggle %s Hello Guest
Greetings & Salutations New Member!
On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder of Hogwarts Online
|Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2022 VirteQ|
Can't Use Advanced Search
No replies to this topic
Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:39 PM
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users