Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2022 VirteQ

Photo

Celebs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lylie Argus

Lylie Argus
  • Ravenclaw 5th Year
  • 292 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 02:50 AM

This is just a question that I'm curious about, since I think I've seen it happen. Is there any possible way at all to change celeb? Besides being a canon that is. I know it's pretty much not allowed at all, but are there any exceptions at all? Again, just curious.

#2 OFFLINE   Xenovia Scamander-Ortiz

Xenovia Scamander-Ortiz

Hogwarts Canon

• Adult
  • 1577 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 03:02 AM

If a canon writer changes, then I think you can change their face and if you are a child, you can change your face as they get older, to age 11, other than that, you are out of luck and can't change.

#3 OFFLINE   Prof. Alana Forrester

Prof. Alana Forrester

Gryffindor Alumna

• Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 381 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 07:57 AM

The only exception that is allowed is to members who have changed their face in the past, and wish to change back to their original character. No other changes are allowed.

#4 OFFLINE   Bellini Emilia Ava Greco

Bellini Emilia Ava Greco

Ravenclaw Alumni

• Adult
  • 327 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 08:58 AM

um, neither of you are completely right according to the character library (just saying)

and quote:

To CHANGE a character face (when a student graduates, or if first years [within 30 days] want to change and they have fewer than 50 posts): (then a code follows to send to the mirror mirror)

If you are a first year, and have less than 50 posts, you may switch celeb faces.
Also if you are graduating, moving from child to 11, or a canon writer changes face.

#5 OFFLINE   Alex Valen

Alex Valen
  • Banned
  • 2179 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 05:15 PM

Your also forced to change your face if you go inactive for a period of time without notifying mirror mirror to have the celebrity face put on hold for you, and someone else claims it.

#6 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.