Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Missing Posts?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Katie Mckinley

Katie Mckinley
  • Invalid Admissions - HP Name
  • Others: Phoenix, Slytherin 6th Year
  • 379 posts
  • Wand Type:Rosewood, Snidget Feather Core, 9", Flimsy
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:28 AM

So I've been having a problem, I'm not sure if it's the computer I'm on or the site, but I'll post something in a topic, and I can't see any of the replies. For instance, in the flying class, Students have until June 20th to post three times in three different topics. There are a lot of students, but only mine show up. There's one other that was posted before mine, and I'm pretty sure that people have posted since and before me, but they're not there. It's the same in the library and at Honeydukes. I started a couple rps with people, but their replies don't show up. I think they replied, too, because I gave them the link via PM, and they looked at it, and they were online when I posted it. Does anyone know why it's not working? (Also, could you PM me if you know what's wrong? Your post might not be there for me either...)

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Prof. Alaina Balthazar

Hufflepuff Alumna; Nonverbal Magic; Hufflepuff Affiliate

• Portrait
  • Others: Adult, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Hufflepuff Affiliate
  • 12449 posts
  • LocationHolyhead, United Kingdom
  • Wand Type:10 Inch | Alder | Unicorn Core | Slightly Springy
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 19 June 2016 - 11:38 AM

HO experienced some data loss with the most recent site downtime, so posts are missing. Unfortunately, there's nothing anyone can do to bring the posts back, so everyone will have to just repost. I know, total pain, but I assure you that it's not just you having the problem.

Just an a-side, students aren't allowed to post in any of the towns unless it's term break or the summer term - or through the shop your house's common room is connected to via secret passageway - so please don't start/continue any town RPs until the term ends :)

#3 Guest_Alden Broadmoor_*

Guest_Alden Broadmoor_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 June 2016 - 02:00 PM

Let us know if you think the issue persists and we'll look into it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users