Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2022 VirteQ

Dating On Ho

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Amarali Moncrief_*

Guest_Amarali Moncrief_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 10:56 AM

Ok Most people I see are still acting like its a snog fest. then some are confused at how to act as an eleven year old. If you have watched Sandlot 2 you will know.

they are competitive and challenge each other. Even though they like each other as you can see in part 1.

Most of all make strong characters and this is what will happen. No matter what. Boys Verses Girls till either one backs down from the Alpha role. or grow up.

this is to inform... i don't know if i placed this in the right area, i am just trying to help out especially the new people.

Edited by Amarali Moncrief, 21 July 2011 - 10:57 AM.

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Katerina Petrov

Prof. Katerina Petrov
  • Banned
  • 4306 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:20 AM

There are rules and guideline to Dating on HO posted already int he Announcements Area. They were written and posted just a month before the old site was hacked and was brought over, if it is not there it should be located in the archives section.

Edited by Prof. Katerina Petrov, 21 July 2011 - 11:22 AM.

#3 Guest_Amarali Moncrief_*

Guest_Amarali Moncrief_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2011 - 12:20 PM

ok i was giving an example somepeople are visual learners then the other type smile.gif but yall can place this where ever i just wanted to help people out smile.gif

#4 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.