Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Just Outside The Common Room

with approval

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#61 OFFLINE   Audrey Conners

Audrey Conners

Official Hufflepuff Alumna

• Adult
  • 518 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:Unicorn tail hair, 12 in, holly
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 07 September 2017 - 02:01 AM

She wasn't expecting the next person to be him, mostly because he wasn't dressed in his school uniform. Audrey guessed she had just become used to seeing him like that she couldn't imagine him wearing anything else. Plus, the head-boy, perfect student, kinda gets a certain image in your head, you know? Her eyes moved to what his hands were carrying, a painting board along with a bag with what she guessed were paints... She didn't know he painted! But she pushed that new fact aside, she had mission to complete today. 

Why yes, as a matter of fact she was about to vomit from the nerves. Of course he had to notice that. But as soon as he started talking, Audrey was making her way briskly to him, not stopping for anything. So she ignored it and actually didn't say anything back to him for once. She had her eyes focused on his as she noticed he began to make his way to her. And queue another snide remark from Kele. But as the last few words were leaving his mouth, she had gotten closer. There was no break between 'room' and what happened next. She slid her hands onto his neck gently, her fingers just reaching the back of his head and then tilted her head as she leaned herself in for a kiss. It wouldn't be long, just long enough to get the job done, and the message across which was obvious if you weren't an idiot. And Kele Brooke certainly wasn't an idiot. 

• Kele Brooke likes this

#62 OFFLINE   Kele Brooke

Kele Brooke

Official Ravenclaw Alumnus

• Adult
  • 509 posts
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 09 September 2017 - 09:50 AM

Kele was talking to her, but it seemed like that it didn't concern her at all, for some reason to him it seemed like her mind was off and he couldn't tell that. His curiosity deepens and his brows furrowed as she begins to walk closer to him too. His eyes widened when her hands slipped around his neck and in that moment he just knew what was about to happen. Within a fraction of second her soft lips took over his warm ones, his hands automatically reached for her slim waist and he couldn't react, the kiss was small and he wasn't stopping her, he just held her. When they parted, he stared at her with confusion. This girl of all? That was the first thing that came to his mind. He didn't dislike it, like most of the thing. He didn't  dislike her like most of the people. Their nose was barely few inches away from each other and for the first time since the day he was born, it bothered him. She hated him. That was obvious and he wasn't very fond of her either but when that turned into something like that, he wasn't aware of that. "What did just happened?" He answered with a question, at last after several seconds flew by and he didn't retrieve his hand. 

"I... Couldn't you have waited for me to do it first?"  He asked as he leaned a little more closely so her breath could be audible to him and he could feel it against his skin. A small smile stretched on his lips and he closed the distance in between, his lips capturing hers as it kissed them, his hold on her became tighter and he pulled close to him and he slowly stopped, the tip of his nose touching hers and he breathed. "I don't want to give firsties a good show."  He said, loosening his grip on her and turned to look if the way was clear which was but he retrieved his hands off her.  "So..." He said turning to face the blonde. This was going to be a long discussion perhaps. 

• Audrey Conners likes this

#63 OFFLINE   Audrey Conners

Audrey Conners

• Adult
  • 518 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 13 September 2017 - 12:18 AM

Her heart never would beat this fast as long as she could remember. She didn't know what he would do. What his reaction would be... Would he kiss her back? What if he totally didn't feel the same way about her? But as soon as their lips met, she forgot about everything and his hand on her waist gave her the confirmation she was looking for. After a short moment, she leaned back just a little. Their faces still close and almost touching. Audrey couldn't help but let a little grin form on her mouth. As he spoke she just replied with, "Something that should have happened a while ago." Audrey couldn't pin-point the exact moment she started to really develop feeling for the blonde, but after realizing she did, she guessed it wasn't something that happened overnight. 

She laughed softly because typically the guy was the one to do the first kiss. She felt his breath on her face and smiled before saying, "I guess I'm an impatient person." Before he leaned in for another kiss. His hold seemed to get tighter which only caused Audrey's heart to beat even faster. And then she tightened her hold around his neck to pull herself up to his lips. They parted once more and Audrey too looked around as he spoke. Something she had completely forgot about, mainly because she wasn't even thinking about it. He let go of her waist and Audrey slid her hands off his neck to her side before looking at the ground and tucking a strand of hair behind her ear a little embarrassed if any one had really saw, "Uhmmm..." she started to laugh a little. She was having a hard time looking at him now for some reason, "Sorry, I uh... Just kinda... Did that.. I hope it wasn't too forward." she started to laugh nervously again knowing very well it had been pretty forward. Oops... 

• Kele Brooke likes this

#64 OFFLINE   Kele Brooke

Kele Brooke

• Adult
  • 509 posts

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

Kele wasn't exactly expecting his day to move like that, firstly he painted one of his best painting, the very morning and then the next, the guy was kissing Audrey Conners. Of all the girls, she had the less likely chance and he was surprised but he had begun to feel something, he enjoyed annoying her and tolerating her anger and pulling her legs. Despite all that, there was a hint of his concern behind those acts. He knew he liked her but what surprised him truly was the fact that she expressed it out just one day, no words and simply action. "It is difficult to believe. I thought you weren't fond of my kind of boys." He teased her a little, even though they have known each other for years, he hesitated to put his hands on her arms. "...Or you were trying to act like you hate me...or was that all natural?" He said folding his hands and tilted towards the wall, getting a better view of the girl. "I won't blame you for the things you called me...." He can still irritate her, but at that moment he was just enjoying her reaction which was pretty much predictable.

"I am not thinking about what you did...I am more curious about what should happen next."  He crossed his leg and looked down at the blonde, her eyes to her lips and reminded himself to not to do that again since first-year students could catch them, he didn't care but Conners might. "Were you really confident that I am going to react in a positive way? I could have frozen you for that if you weren't the girl of my choice." His head was enjoying the scenario that it just made up.  "That would look funny wouldn't it?" He knew he might never go romantic, maybe he could try but he enjoyed picking up on her. "Audrey Conners, would you do yourself an honor by going on a date with me?"  He laughed a little and stood straight, facing her.  "Just kidding." He grinned, his glossy teeth were visible. "I still need to make sure.....It is not part of some prank. Right?"

#65 OFFLINE   Audrey Conners

Audrey Conners

• Adult
  • 518 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 21 September 2017 - 10:10 PM

"Eh, something changed." she said flirtatiously. Yes, boys like Kele and Max bugged the crap out of her with their teasing and side remarks about almost anything and everything. And why she was kinda attracted to Kele, enough to kiss him was way beyond her. But she couldn't deny something had changed from when she first met him to now when it had to do with her feelings. And queue the bugging once again. She smirked and rolled her eyes, "Yeah, and I won't take those things back." she said right back to him with a little wink. He was freaking annoying but somehow Audrey had actually grown used to it and liked his little teasing. Somehow...

"Well, what do you want to happen next?" She honestly hadn't thought that far ahead. For some reason Audrey had only thought up until the kiss and couldn't seem to get past that because she was so nervous. "And no! That wouldn't be funny!" she gave him a playful shove, "I honestly just hoped for the best and figured if you didn't react positively at least I would know your feelings." She smirked. But hey, he kissed her back so nothing to worry about, right? And then he asked her on a date? "Kele Brooke being romantic? I don't believe it." But as he changed his mind hoping it wasn't a prank, Audrey shrugged, "You're right. I was payed to kiss you." she teased him almost saying it sarcastically, "C'mon Brooke, you're smart, was that kiss real or fake?" she raised a brow wondering what he would say. 

• Kele Brooke likes this

#66 OFFLINE   Kele Brooke

Kele Brooke

• Adult
  • 509 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 06:34 AM

"I don't know what I want the next. Maybe we can say that it was nice each other and end things properly?" Kele asked as if that really was an option. Even if he would date the once a rainbow head girl, he would not give up on teasing her, like she was stuck with that for the rest of her lives.  "I mean I wonder how last it would long. A day or two?" He pressed his lips against each other, so that laughter won't escape room his mouth. He was ready, in case she would hit his arm or punch his chest playfully or seriously. The girls got those kinds of mood that one needs to learn in order to deal with them. "Don't hit me. I was just kidding....I hope it would at least last for three days though. It would be on record, the longest I have dated." He laughed this time, holding her shoulder without any sign of hesitation there. "Oh come on. You would look cute, you know with your whole body stationary." He wouldn't have imagined that he would ever kiss the girl with whom Brooke had an argument in the ice cream parlor outside the castle during their break. Years must have passed and things have changed so, his view towards the people. "You looked cute when your hair was rainbow even." He pointed that out, reminiscing the day when she challenged him. 

"You know my feelings? What is that?" He wanted to watch her cheeks to acquire that scarlet shade and maybe look down at her foot while speaking slowly. Or the things could be totally different. She could take her wand out and challenge for the duel. That was a fun part of hanging with Audrey, he never knows what was on the way, maybe a kick even. "I don't know about that. I guess I still need to go how far my romance can go. We can start with our Library date. You know...we both read our book and mind our own business." He looked at those portraits who were enjoying their conversation or at least he considered it that way. He wasn't serious, he was just trying to piss her a little because his food won't digest if Conners wouldn't get mad at him even for a day. He raised both the eyebrows when she said that she was paid to kiss him. "Oh well...then don't you think that money of the payer should be utilized better?"  He said, bringing his nose close to hers and touching it lightly. 

#67 OFFLINE   Audrey Conners

Audrey Conners

• Adult
  • 518 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 03 October 2017 - 08:36 PM

"Oh shut up." she rolled her eyes. She knew he was joking about it only lasting a day or two. Though, she guessed it could happen. Their friendship hadn't exactly been steady these past few years. Audrey had actually hated him for a while there. But things really had changed and Audrey's feelings had changed for him. Guess life goes on. "Only three days?" she snorted, "Poor girl." she teased him referring to when he had only dated this girl for three days. Made her curious on who it was anyways... And did he have to bring up the rainbow hair thing? She started to shake her head and once again, her cheeks flushed red. She couldn't believe she had challenged him to do that to her. And if she had known him better, she would have know he would actually do it and color her hair. Little did she know that day would lead her to this. "Oh really? Cute? I don't think that's what you were thinking when you colored it." 

"Nothing, nothing..." she dismissed his question a little embarrassed. If he didn't get it, she didn't want to explain. But how she would love to get into his head and know exactly what he was thinking. Though, Kele did a pretty good job of telling her how he felt most of the time. "Library date huh?" she asked with a little laugh, "C'mon, you can do better than that, you nerd! How about a picnic or something?" She found it funny how opposite they were at time. But the way the teased each other was definitely similar. She laughed at her joke about being payed to kiss him. It would have been quite funny. But as his face moved closer to hers, she slid her hand around his neck and said, "I suppose so." But she didn't kiss him yet. Instead she just said, "But we need to go somewhere more private, don't you think?" And then she gently pushed him back afterwards because Audrey wasn't looking to draw a crowd. "What do you say, Mr. Prefect?" 

• Kele Brooke likes this

#68 OFFLINE   Kele Brooke

Kele Brooke

• Adult
  • 509 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:20 AM

So, Audrey knew when he joked and when he didn't because she was really good considering she was going to need a significant amount of patience to deal with him. Kele knew about that, they have been on and off, they never had this stability and were always on each other's nerves, though it was mostly him perhaps who annoyed her, she was easy too. "It wasn't really a date but if I get spotted socializing with a girl, for more than a day, people tend to take it otherwise." He shrugged as if it was least of his concern on what citizen of his hometown thought of him and he could bet that it wasn't too good."Hey, don't make me sound like I was the bad guy, there. You asked me. I thought we were over that." He said remembering how she looked when he did it with his wand. "Do you have any sibling? Cause then I'll have to prepare myself for: "If you break her heart, I'll break you." " He has heard many guys or friends speaking the same. He doesn't know about her sister's date, it was Leiwker guy but she wouldn't speak like that in front of Poppy's hothead brother.

"Well. I couldn't have imagined you making such a bold move. I wasn't aware of the fire inside of you." He doesn't regret saying that. She was embarrassed by his question and their talks need to be limited considering it wasn't much of a private place. It didn't bother him but he was sure that it might bother Conners, considering that girl seemed to get affected by the privacy stuff. "So I can call you 'my girl' now? Which also means that  I am allowed to be jealous and get overprotective sometimes." He doubted if he'll ever be either, but then again he has never dated any girl so she can bring those unwanted part out of him. He strangely found it sweet when she slid her hand near his neck but he didn't kiss him. A grin appeared on his face, and in order to minimize the crowd, he gave a very quick kiss and then was pushed by her. "Noted.No kissing in front of toddlers." He mentioned, pretty annoyed that they weren't in a secluded area. " Don't worry I won't take you to Library date. I have ideas like cliff climbing, and we can even visit some nice restaurant during our weekends. What do you say?"  He was serious that time. "...and yeah. We can head for the rooftop. I can complete my painting and we can have the privacy, besides I am not Prefect." 

#69 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:12" Sycamore, Dragon Heartstring, Hard

Posted 16 November 2017 - 01:03 PM

[Gryffindor RPC #169. Befriend someone from another house. Tag: Liam!]

It had been several weeks since the Headmistress told Gabe he needed to exercise his wand regularly. If he didn't keep it engaged, it would continue to grow bored and, in turn, continue to burst into flames. Thankfully, he hadn't had that problem since the meeting, but it was easy to tell his wand was not happy with him. It was probably sick of casting the same few spells over and over again; Aguamenti, Wingardium Leviosa, and his go-to, Lumos. It's not that the wand wasn't giving him anything, it just felt like Gabe wasn't the one in control. He needed help.

With classes ending, he had much less alone time to practice magic, and if he started his first semester at Hogwarts in his current condition, he would be the laughing stock of the whole class. No, the whole year. He had to find someone in the same boat as him. Someone at Hogwarts who would still be a first year in the winter. Someone he could carry with him through the years to help him keep his grades up. Someone dedicated, intelligent...

And so, he found himself posted up outside the Ravenclaw common room, leaning against a wall and putting on his best 'cool guy' facade, which wasn't very cool at all. He scanned the faces of every Claw as they came and left, but they were all much older than him. He waited patiently, however. He couldn't be the only one at school who had missed the deadline for classes. Could he?

Edited by Gabriel Anderson, 27 November 2017 - 12:46 PM.

• Liam Braddock likes this

#70 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts
  • LocationKenmare, Ireland
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam with Dragon Heartstring Core
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born

Posted 17 November 2017 - 07:36 AM

During the couple of past days, Liam had been wandering around the Hogwarts, mainly exploring the castle just in case he would find secret passages that could be useful to him during the term. Passages that would save him time going from one place to another. Or perhaps he could find other hidden areas, something like the room of requirements he’d heard some other people talking about… Shrugging his shoulder, Liam left the common room, immediately spotting another young student leaning against the wall, not too far from the common room entrance. At first, Liam thought the boy must have been a fellow Ravenclaw, he’d probably just forgotten his password and was therefor just standing there, waiting for someone to let him out of this difficult situation.

“Hi there!” Liam greeted the with a smile as he reached out for the boy, “Did you forger your password?” he asked before he could even realize the boy had a Gryffindor badge sewed on his clothing, not a Ravenclaw one.

• Gabriel Anderson likes this

#71 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 17 November 2017 - 01:07 PM

Gabe was waiting for what felt like hours and was starting to zone out. Suddenly, he was startled to here a rather cheery voice call out to him, and he jolted awake. He looked at the source of the greeting, a boy about his own age. He was certainly a Ravenclaw, seeing as he had just appeared from the common room, and if Gabe's initial analysis was correct, he was a first year, too. Excellent, he thought, a grin spreading across his face.

"Hey," he said in return, pushing away from the wall and shaking Liam's hand. "No, not exactly. I'm not a Ravenclaw. But you look like a bright guy. Of course you knew that." He chuckled before adding, "I'm Gabe. Wanna be friends?"

#72 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 09:11 AM

Just like Liam had noticed - a little late, but still - the boy told him he wasn’t Ravenclaw. He also made a quick comment on Liam looking like a bright guy, but Liam wasn’t sure what he meant by that. Was the boy making a joke about him? Why else would he say something like that? Liam shook his head a little, shrugging his shoulders, but before he could say anything at all, the boy was already introducing himself - turned out his name was Gabe - and asking if the two of them could be friends! Of course, Liam would love to have someone by his side, someone he could share at least some of his classes with and who he could spend all the spare time with, too! A real friend! He’d never had one, before… “I… that would be great!” he said, smiling a little as he spoke. Maybe he hadn’t made a fool out of himself, after all? “What are you doing up here? Are you planning on something?”

#73 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 10:10 AM

Well, that was certainly much easier than Gabe had initially expected. He should have seen it coming, honestly. He was the newest kid at Hogwarts just over a month ago; he knew what it felt like. He understood the struggle of needing friends, yet not wanting to portray yourself as desperate. Liam seemed like a good enough kid and all, but let's be honest, Gabe's motives were pretty selfish. "Great!" he said, an award-winning smile on his face. Forgetting to ask the new guy for his name, he began to walk down the corridor, hoping he would follow.

"Not planning on anything," he continued, getting down to business. "Just looking for a friend like you! Let's talk classes. What are you thinking? What are your strong suits?" He gazed out a window as he passed, the baby blue sky calling his name. "I'll be in Charms for sure. And Flying." He stopped and turned to face his new companion. "That's my best subject. Flying. I can help you if you need it!" Again, he offered Liam a toothy grin.

Edited by Gabriel Anderson, 20 November 2017 - 12:29 PM.

#74 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 November 2017 - 01:39 PM

Wow. That boy sure smiles a lot, Liam thought as he started walking down the corridor, following right behind his new school mate. Gabe seemed to know where he was going and Liam didn’t really care asking about it… Instead, he listened to the boy talking about school and the classes he was going to take during his first term here in Hogwarts. Even though Liam hadn’t even thought about it, yet, it was safe to say he would have at least one class together with Gabe - and that would be charms. “I’ll definitely take charms class, too, and I’m very interested in potions… So I might be going there, too…” he spoke, taking a brief pause as he thought about his other options. Especially flying. Gabe seemed to be pretty confident with his skills while Liam himself kind of found it strange that you could use a broomstick to fly. That didn’t make sense to him, but then again, there were a lot of things that didn’t make sense to him here in Hogwarts. It was a whole new world to him. “Umh, do you really ride a real broomstick? I mean, the kind of broomstick you could use to brush off the dust and dirt, too?”

#75 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 20 November 2017 - 12:38 PM

Gabe had completely forgotten that Potions was a subject Hogwarts offered. He had never given the topic too much thought, but hearing that Liam had quite the aptitude for it was more than enough to sway him. "Potions, huh?" he wondered out loud. If they could get into the same class, that would be an easy grade for him. "Maybe I'll give it a try. Sounds fun."

And then the conversation shifted to Gabe's favorite thing to talk about. The thought that Liam could have been a muggle-born didn't even cross the young Gryffindor's mind, not that it mattered. He laughed a little too loudly when he heard the question about the broomsticks. "Yes, you really do," he answered, before correcting, "Well, okay, not the same kind of broomstick exactly. There are normal brooms," He did a motion like he was sweeping the floor. "And then there are racing brooms. You know, like the Nimbus line. The Cleansweeps. The Siberian Arrow." A look of pride washed over his face as he mentioned the last one, his own broom. It was his father's and an antique, so he held it to the highest esteem. Curious, Gabe prodded, "You've really never ridden a broom before?"

#76 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 06:12 AM

Liam shrugged, but he did it with a smile on his face. “Yes, it does sound cool! And that is the only reason I’m willing to see what it really is all about… I’ve done some cooking and baking, it can’t be much more difficult than those are, can it?” Of course, as a muggle born student, Liam knew nothing about most of the things that would be taught to him the coming terms… but at least he would enter each one of those classes eager to learn!

When he asked his question about the brooms and flying, he didn’t think he would be laughed at. That was something Liam didn’t appreciate, people laughing at others, and he almost left the Gabe alone and headed to the opposite direction from where they were now heading to. However, Gabe soon explained that there were two types of brooms - normal brooms and the racing brooms - and now that he thought about it, that did make sense to him. When Gabe then asked him never ridden a broom before, Liam shook his head as an answer, while the truth is that Liam was quite sure he’d never even seen a real, racing broom before, let alone touched or ridden one. "Flying... Is it difficult thing to learn?”

#77 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 09:08 AM

Gabe crossed his arms and thought about what potionmaking was really all about. He doubted it was anything like cooking or baking, as Liam had implied, but then again, maybe there were similarities. You had to be exact with your measurements to assure your potion didn't blow up in your face. So in that way, it was relatively like baking. He truly had no interest in the subject anyway, so he shrugged and plainly said, "Yeah, it definitely can't be any harder."

He was quickly realizing that Liam was severely lacking in the area of magical knowledge. Could the other boy have been a muggle born? Gabe tried to hide his thinking face as he wondered. It's not that he didn't like muggles or muggle borns, but his family certainly talked about them with minor distaste, like they were heathens. Gabe himself was trying not to let his parents' prejudice affect his opinion of other students, like it had with the whole Slytherin ordeal.

Instead of dwelling on the idea of blood and family, Gabe decided to just take Liam's questions seriously. If he truly was a muggle born, he would need all the information he could get. "Difficult?" he said, rubbing his chin as he thought. "No, I don't think so. It wasn't for me, anyway. You really just have to stay out of the broom's way and let it do its thing. I'm sure the professor will explain it much better than I can." He smiled warmly, and this time, he tried not to exaggerate it. He wanted Liam to know that he could ask any questions that were on his mind, and that Hogwarts wasn't a very judgmental place, when in truth, it sometimes was.

Edited by Gabriel Anderson, 27 November 2017 - 12:45 PM.

#78 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 November 2017 - 11:15 AM

Liam smiled at his new friend when the boy agreed to his thoughts on potions. Maybe Gabe would, in the end, join him for the class and the two of them could sit next to each other? Maybe they could share thoughts on whatever they would be doing during the lessons - two minds think better than one, does, they say after all. Of course, Liam didn’t dare to put these thoughts into words right here. The two of them had only known for couple of minutes so far.

When Gabe then told him about flying, the boy only made it seem much more harder - and scarier, too - than he’d actually thought himself. There were lot of questions inside his head, but he didn’t dare to speak them out. He’d already been laughed at once here. “What do you think about runes and… what was that word again… Arithmancy?” Liam asked, wondering if Gabe would be interested in those. Liam himself didn’t have an opinion on them.

#79 OFFLINE   Gabriel Anderson

Gabriel Anderson
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • 293 posts
  • LocationHogwarts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 01:28 PM

Gabe had completely forgotten that he was dealing with a Ravenclaw here. Liam seemed much more interested in the conceptual classes as opposed to the action-packed ones. Runes? Arithmancy? What was he going to suggest next, Muggle Studies? He knew he would need help getting through the coming terms, but he wasn't sure if he was mentally prepared to subject himself to such boring classes. "Yeah, those sound alright," he lied. "But what about the exciting classes. You know, Defense Against the Dark Arts? Care of Magical Creatures?" He was curious to see what Liam thought of those options. Of course, they didn't have to take every class together, but Gabe was eager to find out which friends he would have in which courses since he would inevitably be relying on them, in some way.

#80 OFFLINE   Liam Braddock

Liam Braddock
  • Ravenclaw 1st Year
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 November 2017 - 02:37 PM

YES! Gabe said he found both Arithmancy and Runes alright! Maybe the two of them could take those classes together? Of course, Liam didn’t know if he would enroll for either one of those two classes during his first term here in Hogwarts, as there were classes that he found more interesting - and there were classes that he knew were more important than runes could ever be! Then, Gabe asked him about the more exciting classes, as he’d described them, mentioning subjects such as Defense Against the Dark Arts and Care of Magical Creatures. Liam nodded eagerly, he knew he was going to sign up for one those two classes. “I’m definitely signing up for Defense Against the Dark Arts! I think I’ll find it both important and exciting… I’m not sure about the Care of Magical Creatures, though… I mean, I’ll take that one, too, I just don’t know whether I’m taking it this year or not!”

“Came to think about it… Have you found any of the secret passages that are hidden in this castle?” Liam suddenly asked, hoping he would have enough time to explore the castle and found at least one hidden passage till the beginning of the term. Maybe he would find a passage that would work as a short-cut to one of the classes he would take? In the best case, this would mean he could sleep a little longer if that class would be first thing in the morning!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users