Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Shop Question

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lucy Lindsay-Matthews

Lucy Lindsay-Matthews

Owner of Amanuensis Quills - Diagon Alley

• Shopkeeper
  • 6342 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 12:57 AM

Okay, I don't mean to make this sound greedy or anything, just mainly curious. I have been checking my shop items and notice things are being bought BUT, I haven't seen any of that go into my account. Now if I'm going to have to pay for my house, I am going to need that money. If it's because things are still being situated then it's okay but when can shop keepers expect to get their money? Just asking . . . thanks!

#2 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 01:02 AM

I'm not sure if this has already been established, but it is not actually a feature to automatically give shopkeepers the money, those who run the shops actually have to look in the shop logs, and count up who bought what, and who gets the money, then add it to your account. I guess this is how it would happen, but don't take my word for it if it wasn't previously discussed with you, I'm just taking a shot in the dark.

#3 OFFLINE   Irina L. Hunter

Irina L. Hunter

Owner of Mousehole - Ottery St. Catchpole

• Shopkeeper
  • 1062 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 07:16 PM

This is Lucy(I don't feel like changing) but that is not what I came to understand. The goblins were supposed to keep track of what went on with buying things and then add that money to our accounts since we can't access any sort of log as we haven't been given that power. It just concerns me because Hogsmeade and Diagon Alley are established places but are being ignored for the new towns. This also has to do with housing in Diagon Alley. I would really like to have my own place. Thank you.

#4 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 07 July 2011 - 11:39 PM

Yes, well you have to understand how very busy those who take care of those things are. They are already taking care of settings up all of the shops and transferring over all of the banks, and they are doing it as fast as they can't. They all have lives and we have to realize that.

#5 OFFLINE   Prof. Caroline Moncrief-Vesey

Prof. Caroline Moncrief-Vesey
  • Portrait
  • 4124 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

There are about four or five of us working on the shops. You will get paid once we have everything set up and sorted. I am sorry its taking so long but please let your other shopkeepers know that its their lateness sending in stuff that is keeping us from getting done. Now you do know your husband and you can combine money right? He can put money in your account and you can put money in his by clicking the donate button. As for housing its coming along and I am sorry its taking so long we decided to something different with the forums and I am the only one working on it for the most part. I am sorry I have a real life, a job, and several other things that make demands on my time. So, please for the love of Pete cut me and the other govs some slack on this.

#6 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.