Toggle %s Hello Guest
Greetings & Salutations New Member!
On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder of Hogwarts Online
|Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2021 VirteQ|
Posted 29 June 2011 - 03:49 PM
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- I am excited about Prof. Kane deciding if my ability app. is approved (no rush, Prof. Kane, just giggling with anticipation)
- I am dreading the results of my end-of-year exams (I got one back and it was awful)
Posted 29 June 2011 - 04:39 PM
Luckily, there will be lots of internet connection, so I don't have to miss a moment of HO. :]
I know what you mean by waiting for final exam results though! I looked online for my grades a couple days ago, and I didn't do too shabby... so I'm happy! Good luck to you though, Quinnette!
Edited by Kamila Artio, 29 June 2011 - 04:40 PM.
Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:18 PM
Posted 01 July 2011 - 01:15 AM
- I got my maths & chemistry back (ugh... hate them both)
- I was waiting for someone to tell me that I have too many charries, but now I've manned up and put up a >>request<< for them. This makes me sad because I love all of my charries and it turns out I can only have 2... *sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs sobs etc*
- I am now waiting for someone to claim them
- I am also waiting for the holidays to FINALLY start *is grumpy with the hols*
Edited by Quinnette Quiggley, 01 July 2011 - 01:52 AM.
Posted 01 July 2011 - 02:34 AM
I'm waiting for Band Camp, too!! Although it's my third year of college marching band which is not the same as HS marching band But I'm so PUMPED for it to start! And also sad that our drum major graduated because he was so utterly adorable and entertaining!
Posted 02 September 2011 - 02:58 AM
I'm also waiting for Tuesday, because I go back to school.
And, thirdly, I'm waiting for the day that I actually recover from my spinal tap, because my back is gonna HURT for a while. (I've had one before, I'd know )
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users