Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2021 VirteQ

Photo

For Shawn / Prof. Smerch And All Your Charries, With Sympathy

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Shakara Dragonstorm

Prof. Shakara Dragonstorm
  • Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:20 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stay safe, Sis. I know you and your family lost a very wonderful woman when your mother chose to return home.

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Raiden Li

Prof. Raiden Li

Official Ravenclaw Alumnus, Chi Manipulation, Legilimency, Magical Resistance; HongKong Royalty, Animagus

• 5,318 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:25 PM

My sincerest condolences. Life will still continue, your mom is now is at the safe place. My prayers are with you and your family.

#3 OFFLINE   Allison Rose

Allison Rose

Gryffindor Alumni; 1/2 Veela; Telepath

• Adult
  • 8,027 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:41 PM

I am so very sorry for your loss. I know how it feels to lose someone very close and special to you.I lost my dad in July of last year and he was my best friend and my secret keeper and so much more. You'll get through this tough time. I'm still dealing with some pretty heavy baggage that was left from my dad, but I'm coping and I know you are very strong and will cope just fine. Good luck to you.

#4 OFFLINE   Prof. Aine MacArthur

Prof. Aine MacArthur

Telepathy

• Hogwarts Professors
  • Others: Gryffindor Affiliate, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 581 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 04:51 PM

Shawn, you know how much this pains me to see anyone go through this loss. My heart goes out to you and your family, and I'm praying for you lady. You know I love you to death, you're like part of my family, we have so much we talk about ooc, from bayou food to just shootin the breeze, and you know I'm here for you if you need it! Love you lady, don't be a stranger!

#5 OFFLINE   Prof. Helena Ramos

Prof. Helena Ramos

Director of Sweden, Headmistress of Durmstrang, Persuasion, Necr

• Portrait
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 05:59 PM

A strong hug and a big kiss... All my thoughts are with you and your family...

Be strong...

#6 Guest_Official Travis Blair_*

Guest_Official Travis Blair_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 June 2012 - 06:57 PM

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Shawn. You're in my heart. God bless.

#7 OFFLINE   Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Founder of HO - Governor for Life

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:07 PM

Shawn,

As I said to you earlier in a message, please accept my condolences on the loss of your mother. I mentioned in my Christmas Day Address this year that "Love of family and friends is the strongest magic that there is." I know that this rings true for the relationship you and your mother have and that the relationship hasn't ended and the love isn't gone it's just taken on a different form. Memories are the most important aspect of life. The beautiful memories you can keep dear to you forever. Creating beautiful memories is what life is all about! May your mother rest in peace Shawn.

<3 CC

#8 OFFLINE   Prof. Guinevere Baudoin

Prof. Guinevere Baudoin
  • Portrait
  • 1,508 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:19 PM

All our love and prayers for you and your family while you go through this time. I think we all know that family is impossible to replace, but you have a large one here that's all sending you light, love and positive energy. I will light a candle, and peace be with you.

#9 OFFLINE   Irina L. Hunter

Irina L. Hunter

Owner of Mousehole - Ottery St. Catchpole

• Shopkeeper
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:44 PM

I know how you are feeling at this time because I lost my mother almost five years ago and my heart still aches and I have my moments. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

#10 OFFLINE   Prof. Aqua Rye

Prof. Aqua Rye

Gryffindor HOH, Gryffindor Alumna, Healing Potions Professor

• Gryffindor House Administration
  • Others: Gryffindor Affiliate
  • 16,266 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:57 PM

I offer my deepest sympathies to you and your family. I can imagine how hard this is. So stay strong, and we love you! :)

#11 OFFLINE   Prof. Ying Fa-Li

Prof. Ying Fa-Li

Portrait, Gryffindor Alumna, Occlumency, Wordless Magic, Animagus, Atmokinesis

• Others: Adult, Portrait
  • 8,441 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:40 PM

I would like to extend by sincerest sympathize with you and your family. I will put you in my prayers and I really hope you'll get through this bad time. Remember that you also have a family here that you can count on. Stay safe and be strong.

#12 OFFLINE   Shannon Harrison

Shannon Harrison
  • Adult
  • 695 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:02 PM

My sincerest condolences. I am so sorry for your loss. I will be sure to include you and your family in my prayers. Know that we are all here for you and we all love you. Lots and lots of hugs!

#13 OFFLINE   Prof. Celestina Smerch

Prof. Celestina Smerch
  • 721 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 03:04 AM

I want to thank you all for the condolences. It means so much to me at this time. We're finally home from Louisiana, but I know it'll be harder on my sister, my brother and myself now, since we have to adjust to not seeing mom everyday. Our other 3 sisters (back in Louisiana) are coping much better than we are. They had not seen, taken care of etc our mom everyday... because she lived here with us.

I'm oh so lucky to have my HO family here for me. Thank you all!!!

Much love, from myself, my sisters and brother.

#14 OFFLINE   Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin

Prof. Sorcha Maeve Tobin

Clawfiliate

• 1,057 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 09:49 AM

Shawn honey, I am so sorry for the loss of your mother. Remember this...her light lives on in you and your siblings. You are a treasure. Be well.

#15 OFFLINE   Healer Alba Lautrec

Healer Alba Lautrec

Tyr Alumnus, Healing Hands, Werewolf

• 2,134 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:32 AM

I am terribly sorry for your loss! I know that no amount of 'I'm sorry's help, but we are all here for you! I know we can't take the place of your real one, but you have a huge family here wishing you the best. Just because she is no longer here with you, she isn't gone!