Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

403 Forbidden On Hswcw Site?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#61 Guest_Menelvir Gilnaur_*

Guest_Menelvir Gilnaur_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:20 AM

Prof Volynski, could you do that for me too? I've been waiting ever since I started this thread... Haven't been able to sign up for classes, but I guess I'll do it manually if I can't see my office (i.e. beg some profs to let me in...) Thanks!

#62 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:24 AM

I will leave a note for Chauncey to add you to the special allowed list when he gets on tomorrow. I hope you can still get into classes, sorry if this has hurt that in any way.

In the mean time, and this is for anyone who cannot access the same site: you can go to here and put in the hswcw url and do your things in the mean time while we work this out. That site is one of the unblocked proxies, so it will allow you access if you weren't able to before. It may be a bit of an inconvenience (sorry) but at least you will be able to do your class signup.

#63 Guest_Menelvir Gilnaur_*

Guest_Menelvir Gilnaur_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:07 AM

Thanks for your help, Professor! I took the chance and used the proxy you provided instead of waiting, but being added to the allowed list will certainly make things more convenient for me in future! And no, it hasn't really hurt my signing up for classes. If anything, it kind of helped, since it narrowed the choices down for me. ;)

#64 OFFLINE   Odessa Aberswyth

Odessa Aberswyth
  • Slytherin 2nd Year
  • 499 posts
  • Wand Type:Dragon Heartstring Mahogany 10"
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 02 July 2011 - 03:41 PM

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET QuillC = '0' WHERE StuID = '22412'' at line 1

Just appeared. Wasn't sure where to post it so here you are. This was on Google Chrome for Mac.

Edited by Odessa Aberswyth, 02 July 2011 - 03:44 PM.

#65 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:31 PM

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET QuillC = '0' WHERE StuID = '22412'' at line 1

Just appeared. Wasn't sure where to post it so here you are. This was on Google Chrome for Mac.

On what page did this appear, and what were you trying to do?

#66 OFFLINE   Angel Carriedo

Angel Carriedo

Loki Alumna,

• Adult
  • 3708 posts
  • LocationBehind YOU!
  • Wand Type:14" Yew; Pogrebin Hair, Dragon Scale & Griffin Claw
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:35 PM

I got the same thing on Google Chrome for Windows XP on my dad's laptop:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET QuillC = '20' WHERE StuID = '17231'' at line 1

I was trying to log in to my office when this showed up. Is something happening?

#67 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 05:37 PM

I'm not able to recreate this problem. Hold on tight while we figure out what is causing this.

#68 OFFLINE   Jake Stevens

Jake Stevens
  • Ravenclaw 2nd Year
  • 474 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:01 PM

ok, I just got this on my normal XP PC, I always use for HO.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET QuillC = '6' WHERE StuID = '18046'' at line 1

It seems to be something to do with quill amounts on our Student IDs...

I just went onto the main page. I had already logged in about 10 minutes before.

Edited by Kaleb Bane, 02 July 2011 - 06:02 PM.

#69 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

ok, I just got this on my normal XP PC, I always use for HO.

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'SET QuillC = '6' WHERE StuID = '18046'' at line 1

It seems to be something to do with quill amounts on our Student IDs...

I just went onto the main page. I had already logged in about 10 minutes before.

Yes Mr. Bane, we are aware of this issue a the moment and are working on finding out what it causing it. Hold on while we work this out.

#70 OFFLINE   Odessa Aberswyth

Odessa Aberswyth
  • Slytherin 2nd Year
  • 499 posts
  • Wand Type:Dragon Heartstring Mahogany 10"
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 02 July 2011 - 07:10 PM

I was trying to access the main page of the site and received that message. I don't, however, get it when I go on firefox or safari on my mac. Just Chrome.

#71 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:35 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users