Toggle %s Hello Guest
Greetings & Salutations New Member!
On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.
If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at email@example.com.
Founder of Hogwarts Online
|Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2021 VirteQ|
Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:08 PM
- RL name is Natasha but I also get called Nash or Tash.
- 35 years old.
- Recently unemployed from job as graphic designer for a real estate/consruction company. Now starting as cake chef at a taverna.
- I live in Greece.
- We have 5 dogs (one of which has just had 3 puppies), 4 cats, several chickens, ducks, geese, & rabbits.
- I am like the guy above in that I am a Slytherclaw.
- My two characters are Amaranth Everwinter & Cariad Llewellyn-Jones.
- In rl I look like I'm a member of the Weasley family!
- My first character on here was Athina Epanastasi, followed by Prof Ephiny Epanastasi & Prof Zafirenia Ziaras.
- I was also the original Aoife Finnigan who I gave up to create the original Zahara Zabini, but I had to give her up due to rl.
- I had to give up my last character, Alannah Loxley, due to ill health.
- My boyfriend really doesn't get the rp thing so I'm only online when I'm not with him & not working.
- I've run out of things to say!
Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:04 AM
My name is .... That is still my secret
- I live somewhere on the African Continent
- I have two cats
- I love reading
- I paint sometimes, depending on my mood
- I am totally a RL Ravenclaw!
- I was addicted to The Sims until I found HO
And that is it for now
Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:36 AM
- Aiden Morel likes this
Posted 01 August 2013 - 01:58 AM
~My name is Jessica
~My nicknames over time include but are not limited to Jess, Jessie, JJ, Jessimicka, Zelda, JoJo, TJ, Arriana and my old bosses nickname for me Pain-In-My-A...you can finish that one I'm sure...
~I am now 23 years old
~I live in Louisiana
~This is my first time living on my own
~I am an auntie for the first time and my nephew (gonna be 6 months on the 5th) is my world
~I work two jobs, Pizza Hut and Circle K
~I come from a VERY big family, five brothers and a sister, two moms and a dad
~I am a FLORIDA girl with Jerzey blood...
~I would have to say that I am a Slytherin in RL
~I love making new friends all the time so just stop by and say hi if you want...I don't bite...hard...
~I have two rats...pet rats...and their names are Bellatrix and Narcissa....gif' class='bbc_emoticon' alt='xD' /> (I wanna get a third and name her Andromida...but I don't have the money right now:
I write for...
Zelda Fitzgibbons, Prof. Isabella Novak, Alyssa Zarrella, Amethyst Bernard, Evita Buckley, Erzsebet Savard, Nerezza Lazzari and I do believe that is it...
Edited by Prof. Isabella Novak, 01 August 2013 - 02:04 AM.
Posted 02 August 2013 - 05:17 PM
-I work at the Grand Canyon as a Housekeeper.
-I hate my job, but love the crew I work with.
-I'm taking a break from school due to my financial situation as well as a death in my family that occurred last fall.
-I'm hoping to return to school in May, taking summer classes as a double major in premed and psychology. For now, I'm working and living in Arizona until I can afford in state tuition.
That's all that's really super exciting about me right now...
Posted 13 January 2014 - 05:13 AM
- Name's Ali
- I play Velvet Monroe, Elisabeth Conrad, and Levi Zander
- I'm 23
- I am a postmaster for the post office here in my city
- Currently, single and loving life
- I have a dog named, Muggles Monroe
- Obessed with Marilyn and the Beatles
- I love classic movies, especially MGM musicals
- Favorite games include the Legend of Zelda and Sims
- I have a '79 MG Midget
- Born and raised in Kansas
- Spent 12 years of my life in Texas
- Kansas girl again
- I was once a subsititue teacher
- I've also worked in retail and the hospital
- I'm a medical assistant too
- I love to dance and sing
- My favorite tv shows are True Blood and Charmed
Edited by Velvet Monroe, 03 February 2014 - 02:58 AM.
- Cassandra Winchester and Danil Zograf like this
Posted 18 January 2014 - 09:22 PM
I just moved to Georgia in August from Florida
I'm a music teacher, the school I work at is k-8
I LOVE to cook
I speak French well
I speak German poorly
Despite my lack of punctuation in this post, I'm a grammar nut
I LOVE to read
I've been on HO since 2008
I also play Elisabeth Matheson (my first baby!) and Lucia Rossi. There are some other characters that were mine, but I'm not sure if I'll be bringing them back
Whiskey, bacon, chocolate, and cheese should be their own food groups.
That's all for now
- Danil Zograf likes this
Posted 16 July 2014 - 09:12 PM
I've been mulling this over, and decided to revive it...hopefully . Since I noticed the other one in the teen section is getting love...WHY NOT THIS ONEEEEE?
Posted twice, but haven't in 2 years, so an update on yours truly.
-Name is still Eric
-26 years young, until October 14th....so what? 4 months? Never was good at math.
-Still Work at Walgreens Pharmacy. Been there for 9 years now.
-Moved to the wonderful state of North Carolina about 14 months ago. Not really wonderful, this weather is messed up.
-Been on this lovely and amazing site since June 11th 2007. Well, off and on. Can't get rid of me that easily
-Going to the country of Canada, and the state of Washington next month...both for the first time ever. Kind of excited for that trip, not gonna lie.
-I can not drive. Failed the test three times when I was 18, and just said forget it -shrugs-. I can not take tests, for the life of me.
-I live on youtube, pretty much. Mostly the gaming side. Well...mostly the pokemon gaming side. What can I say? I am still a little kid at heart. Though to me, NO ONE CAN BE TOO OLD FOR POKEMON. I really only watch one or two bloggers. One of which is on this site *cough KellyRhodes cough*, and if you wanna know who the other youtubers are, feel free to ask. Not gonna bore people with the deets here xDD.
-Listen to all kinds of music. Well, mostly. None of the slow and boring junk
-Characters I play include:
and a few others. Too many to name, so eh
Anyways....that is me in a nutshell, once more. -poofs outta the topic-
Edited by Danil Zograf, 16 July 2014 - 09:18 PM.
- Ashley Rose, Mayor Ana Zograf, Scarlet Boyd and 2 others like this
Posted 17 July 2014 - 08:12 AM
^ Good job Eric.
-33 yrs old
-Mother of 3 children...all under the age of 5, so you can imagine
-Been here since one boring afternoon in Dec. of 2012 when I stumbled on the site. Before that I used to RP in a yahoo group but stopped for a while.
-Music taste is very eclectic. The language, beat, or era is not a matter of importance to me.
-100 % Mexican, living in the states though.
-Speak Spanish, English, currently trying to revive French and would love to learn Latin. Japanese too but it's too hard >.<
-Love period dramas but even in that I'm picky.
-Complete dork, simpleton, mother, foodie and many other things. Some would say good, others might point as bad. Whatever, it's all a bit of the same.
-Other charries include: Dilya Ravensdale (my first baby here ), Edmond Gray, Stanislaus Hapka plus others.
-The writer behind Dily's husband is in fact my RL best friend for over 10 yrs and counting. Love him to bits
- Ashley Rose, Brian Clarke and Jennifer Clayton like this
Posted 15 January 2016 - 10:30 AM
hello my really name is Zanny i am 20 years old, i am currently a student, and have no family of my own. I never had a boyfriend let alone kissed anyone, when i was younger i had a illness which could of killed me but luckily it not with me anymore.
Posted 10 February 2016 - 04:29 PM
-Real name is Rachel.
-Been married over 20 years.
-have an older rescue cat that we got about 6 months ago.
-worked at same job for 15 years.
-I've done other roleplay groups online, always have been kid or student as its one way for me to let my inner child out to play. I've found its also a way to heal from crappy stuff that happened growing up. am sometimes even able to do it in real life.
-I play this game called Ingress where you take phone or tablet and have to go places to play. Can do on own or in groups. its worldwide.
-I stay busy. I take tap, ballet, and hip hop as well as learning to play the piano and violin. I figured you are never to old to learn something new.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users