Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

I Can't Log Into My Office!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Antigone Minette

Antigone Minette

4th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 102 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 07:03 AM

First off, I apologise to C for not noticing this topic before. According to the link C gave, I am on Step 1, which is strange as I've sent a heap of email validations, followed the link and been told I was successful. Then I try to log in and it tells me it's not validated. Then I got an email saying I was a double sign up. This is a fair call, as I have 5 characters already however I wish to give up one of them, Capri Vinette, so I am within the limit. I wasn't sure who to contact regarding this so I'll post it here and whoever can fix it, go ahead. The forum and office passwords for Capri's account should be changed for security - I haven't found anyone to play her yet.
While I'm here, Elisabeth Shukurova needs a password, as the email connected with the account isn't mine. If you are validated and still can't get in to enrol, PM the Professor, as they can manually add you if they have enough room in their class.

Edited by Antigone Angelopoulos, 11 January 2012 - 07:04 AM.

#22 OFFLINE   Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Founder of HO - Governor for Life

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor
  • 2100 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 01:53 PM

First off, I apologise to C for not noticing this topic before. According to the link C gave, I am on Step 1, which is strange as I've sent a heap of email validations, followed the link and been told I was successful. Then I try to log in and it tells me it's not validated. Then I got an email saying I was a double sign up. This is a fair call, as I have 5 characters already however I wish to give up one of them, Capri Vinette, so I am within the limit. I wasn't sure who to contact regarding this so I'll post it here and whoever can fix it, go ahead. The forum and office passwords for Capri's account should be changed for security - I haven't found anyone to play her yet.
While I'm here, Elisabeth Shukurova needs a password, as the email connected with the account isn't mine. If you are validated and still can't get in to enrol, PM the Professor, as they can manually add you if they have enough room in their class.

Ok, I think I've gotten it fixed so you should have access to this account.

#23 OFFLINE   Antigone Minette

Antigone Minette

4th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 102 posts

Posted 12 January 2012 - 06:41 AM

*gives C a big hug* It works! Thank you!

#24 OFFLINE   Prof. Aleksander Maslov

Prof. Aleksander Maslov
  • Banned
  • 809 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 03:06 PM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.