Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

How Did You Find HO?

• Please log in to reply
181 replies to this topic

#181 OFFLINE   James Wood

James Wood
  • Adult
  • 434 posts
  • Wand Type:I lost mine. Can I borrow yours?
  • Nickname(s):Captain Fantastic
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 07 July 2018 - 06:12 PM

I have no clue if I've said it before or not, but like many, many of the first HO-ians, I discovered the forum as a bored teenager rummaging through myspace back in 2006. This forum has been a part of my life for... gosh... 13 years. In that short span of time, I've been away and back again numerous times. I've made more friends than I can count, many of whom I've had the pleasure of meeting in real life. You know, it's funny, because at the time it didn't seem important, but I can't see my life being what it is today without HO. While things have changed and grown over the years, that first Invisionfree forum was legit and I'll never forget my time there. 

#182 OFFLINE   Unicorn Nyberg

Unicorn Nyberg
  • Durmstrang Student
  • 14 posts
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 05 September 2018 - 08:31 PM

When I finished the series in 2011, I wanted more so I googled Hogwarts Online and never imagined I would find something like this, I have been here every since off and on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users