Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

How Does It Work?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Advanced Studies Professor, Career Counselor, Thespian Society Moderator, Wandless Magic & Occlumency, Animagus

• Governor
  • Others: Adult, Camp Counselor, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 1752 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, Manticore Hair, 11 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 07 June 2021 - 03:03 PM

General Guidelines

All over the site, there are tons of lists of RP Challenges listed. As of now, these can be turned in a single topic! This will make sure all submissions will be awarded points or galleons. 

Characters of any sorting are able to submit RP Challenges for house points or galleons. If not sorted as a student or affiliate, we kindly ask you to include the house of your choice in your first post. 

​All RPs must start the day of the start of term, not before. 

No house point submissions will be taken for summer term, except for current students as house points are not tallied in the office during summer. 

If an official alumni, submit the house points to your house of graduation. Real wizards don't change allegiances. ;) 

FAQ

I came up with more RPCs to add, who do I contact? -> Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Who do I contact if I have questions? -> Prof. Caleb Rothwell

How many points can I earn? -> Max. 50 per RPC. Per term max. 200 per character.

The other participant didn't list what house they wanted points for, what now? -> They will be awarded galleons  

• Prof. Canry Hennings and Angela Marlowe like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users