Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Fan Zone

510 replies to this topic

#501 OFFLINE   Prof. Raquel Mitchell

Prof. Raquel Mitchell

Department Head of Transfiguration, Hogwarts Canon, Telekinesis, Official Gryffindor Alumna, DHOH of Gryffindor, Animagus

• Gryffindor House Administration
  • Others: Adult, Gryffindor Affiliate, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors
  • 1458 posts
  • Wand Type:Willow wood with Dragon Heartstring, 9.5 in, supple.
  • Nickname(s):Kel
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 22 August 2020 - 09:12 AM

Raquel sighed and placed her hair behind her ear. She took a deep breath and turned around to see what was left of the stage with the hopes that maybe there was some recollection of where she might have been sitting. As she turned around, she couldn't help but sense the weird tension that was going on around them. She knew that he was here probably working but couldn't help but want to talk to him? It was odd. Like that mixture of not wanting to see someone and hoping she would run into him so that she knew what was going on with his life. It was amazing how you could go from knowing everything about someone to being this awkward acquaintance that you don't know if you even have anything in common anymore. "You know, I'm not sure. It is kind of annoying," she said. "So do you guys have any clue what happened?"

• Official Reid Lych likes this

#502 OFFLINE   Official Reid Lych

Official Reid Lych

1/8 veela, psychokinesis, Official Slytherin Alumnus, Auror

• Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 1308 posts
  • Wand Type:12 1/2" Walnut with veela hair
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 22 August 2020 - 11:55 AM

Reid definitely wanted the best for Raquel and had never wanted to lose her from his life, but ultimately he had matured in a way that he knew that wasnt possible. He also knew it wouldn't be healthy. He had to let it go and he managed to do that, but through it all his life had become rather routine and routine bored him. He was uninvested in his life, lethargic, uninterested and unengaged. Even there at work it was merely out of obligation. It sucked that this explosion had happened but on a deeper level, he was unphased. He frowned slightly when Raquel said she didnt know where she had been sitting, thinking how could you forget that? But this had to have been hard and hectic. "What does your ticket say?" Hopefully she had that somewhere on her person because the stub usually said the row and seat. Meanwhile he shuffled along, looking lazily. "No clue as far as I know." Reid muttered with a dismissive shrug. "I havent actually spoken to anyone yet."

#503 OFFLINE   Leron Grindelwald

Leron Grindelwald

Swedish Canon, Freyja Alumni

• Adult
  • 136 posts
  • LocationSweden
  • Wand Type:13in. Cypress with Banshee Blood
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 23 August 2020 - 05:25 AM

Leron was not expecting much for his home coming since he came as a surprise. Only Abi knew that he was coming home. Even then, she couldn’t have known that he was going to do what she has been bugging him to do for the longest time now. He has no idea what his other siblings are up to. He has been following Bridge’s career as a model and of course, Lykaon as the famous Quidditch player that he is. Out of the four of them, Abi has the most lowkey career as a shopkeeper. Of course, that suited her just well as she didn’t want too much attention on her. Leron, on the other hand, is a student of life. He has been travelling like a nomad with his whole life in his backpack. All he needed was his wand and a few changes of clothes. Sometimes, clothes are even optional so really, it’s not that big of a deal. He just got back and his elder brother was already looking like he could kill the boys that are creeping around their sisters. He bumped fists with Lykaon, the ever-affectionate brother. They still have a lot of things to talk about especially with the way that he left things when he bailed on everyone. "Not the grand welcome I was expecting but beggars can’t be choosers." He chuckled. Bridge’s reaction was more like it though. Out of the four of them, he always gone along well with her the best because they always have each others’ backs. "Dear Abi gave me a gentle reminder that I need to show my face here as a proof that I wasn’t eaten by Big Foot or the Loch Ness monster during one of my adventures." He gave Abi a warm smile. She might have been a little too pushy with a few choice words in her howler that made him miss everyone and decide to come back. "It was either that or a picture of me holding the daily paper. Who has time to do that?" He really do owe Abi for this one. Her methods might be questionable at best but they get the job done. He would have liked to bask in the attention of everyone as long as he can but the explosion happened.

What was once a happy reunion turned into disaster when the stadium literally blew up. People are panicking and everyone was on their feet trying to escape the place. Leron was obviously shocked and was in no state to think on his feet. He just got back from vacation! He was not supposed to use his brain for anything yet. Doesn’t he get a grace period before he starts taking things seriously again? Abi hit him and Leron and said something about Bridge. Lykaon really had to comment on his very timely arrival. He rolled his eyes before training his eyes on the retreating blonde’s head. Lyke got Abi already so he was left to run after Bridge. He cursed out loud and grabbed his backpack from the floor and slung it into his back quickly the ran after his baby sister. "Bridge!" he called out after her. Her head disappeared for a second but he saw some guy pick her up. "Bridgette!" he called after her again because the man looks like he was grabbing his sister too hard. He was still a little away from the two, and man the youngest Grindelwald can run fast, when he saw the man kiss her on the forehead before leaving. Well, that was not suspicious at all. He shut his mouth and the moment he reached Bridge, her grabbed her by the arm. "Lyke and Abi had left already. Let’s go." With that, he disapparated with Bridge back to their home.

/Exit Leron and Bridge

• Bridgette Grindelwald likes this

#504 OFFLINE   Healer Adalric Garstang

Healer Adalric Garstang

Ravenclaw Alumnus, Healing Hands, Head of Emergency Care

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 877 posts
  • LocationUK
  • Wand Type:12" Bloodwood with Hippogriff Feather
  • Nickname(s):Ric
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 23 August 2020 - 06:14 AM

Treating Green 16. Zora Moretto

Zora was all ears when he spoke about the cannes music festival. She remembered it a little but not to much. Maybe she had over done herself with candy that day. Either way, she was sad that she had missed a great time to meet a friend. "Well, I'm sad that I missed it truly. However, if you ever do it again. I'll make sure I'm front row." She gave him a bright grin waving her arms in the air playfully. He was coming a long way since she first met him. She was happy. "Find out? Sure. I'm always up for an adventure." She mused as he smiled a little. Right. One step at a time. She gave him a giggle and nodded. "Surely not you. You are bound to have many friends out and about, however, if you want me to come out with you how can I say no?" WAIT! Was he flirting with her? No couldn't be? Her face turned a little red from the thought. 

The look he gave her when she said she didn't want to lose him sent chills down her back. What was that all about? She blinked and then tuned away not noticing the smile that was on his face. "Oh! So family ties. I get it. My brother is part a team that didn't make it. In a way I'm glad he didn't because I would have a hard time picking between you two." Yup, she let that slip out. She bit her lip for a moment then turned back to watch the game. The teams were amazing and they both were doing great. However, she heard an explosion but seconds after that she felt something cutting her face and then all she could breath in and see was blackness. It wasn't until she heard Tristen's voice that she was able to open her eyes and started coughing. She heard his desperate voice calling out but she couldn't help but panic a little. What had happen?

He nodded at the two couple, leaving them since they seemed fine and didn't need any more treatment. Ric was doing his last rounds in the stadium to make sure everyone was evacuated when he came across the last few people. They were at the corner most, hidden in between the debris, and could have been easily overlooked when the stadium was chaos. He rushed over to the girl who was being supported by a guy, "It's okay, I got you." Ric kneeled next to them and helped the girl sit up. "Let me have a quick look. I'm Ric by the way. Videre Internus." The scanning spell was performed to see how bad the internal injury was. She had some cuts on the face and there was trouble breathing due to the smoke. "It's a good thing you weren't in the center. This is easily fixable, just a few cuts." Ric pointed his wand over to where her cuts are located and cleaned it. "Tergeo, Episkey." The wounds were cleaned and most of the cuts were healed. Ric took out the murtlap essence to apply on some of the bigger cuts. "I have fixed the cuts so you should be fine. I suggest you go home and rest, get some fresh air, and if you feel the need to visit the hospital within two to three days, please do so." He smiled at the two and after making sure they were fine, took off.

• Zora Moretto likes this

#505 OFFLINE   Alexander von Strauss

Alexander von Strauss

Welsh National Team Seeker, Wandless Magic

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • 187 posts
  • Wand Type:Rowan with Thunderbird tail feather, 12"
  • Nickname(s):Alex
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 23 August 2020 - 11:28 AM

While Alex was so damn glad, his concern suddenly multiplied tenfold. There was no way it's safe for a pregnant woman to stay here any longer yet wifey doesn't seem like she plans on getting out. That's why she's arguing with the other redhead lady right? Now Clary's staring at him with those green eyes that always does it for him with that expression that made him wanna do… stuff. And Alex groaned, feeling downright frustrated. He's actually been quite frustrated (ahem) lately and her silence was not helping one bit. He already knew, now that that thought was planted in his mind, but he can use a reassurance especially after taking care of her wounds. Alex was gratified that he got the chance to do something to assist her even if it was nothing but healing a couple of scrapes. His woman is strong and she can take care of herself so the opportunity to worry about her was rare and he's really milking this moment for all its damn worth. Now that she's pregnant he can't help but think he would have more chances to care for and fuss over her and their child. To maybe see her in general since the season's over and he would have more time, not to mention a vacation. Alex was obviously thinking waaay ahead but he can't help it! He's so freaking excited he nearly forgot this place was a danger zone! First though, let's get that confirmation shall we?

Unfortunately the moment was snatched by the appearance of his stepdaughter. Alex suddenly felt this urge to annoyingly flick her nose for disrupting now. Don't get him wrong, obviously he's got a soft spot even prior to discovering she's his step-daughter. She was like her mother so how can he not have any feelings of appreciation or respect toward her somehow? But damn did she have shitty, shitty timing! He practically felt the moment break as the sound of her voice reached his ears. Clary slipped free of him and she covered his mouth with one hand, he sighed in defeat behind the makeshift muzzle and decided to obey even though he can overpower her easily. Alex was curious to see what his wife is gonna say or do about this situation. Speaking of which, his eyes flicked toward Poppy. He was doing what he can to attempt to convey his own helplessness with his gaze and that he's as clueless as she was but he's not sure whether or not it worked. Let's not forget he really didn't know what she was to him until before game time. He almost felt bad for wifey, he can feel her struggling, and he wanted to ease her and help somehow. But since he really didn't know anything, there was nothing he can do. And when she finally admitted that she's pregnant, Alex sighed in disappointment. He was feeling a little cheated that he didn't get the moment he pictured but he can't begrudge his stepdaughter the answers she wanted. Jig is up, he was thinking. Silently, Alex approached the mother-daughter pair and his wife is pleading with her daughter to not discuss any of this now. But Astrid deserved to know so he gave her the answer she's searching for… even though his wife is gonna murder his ass for meddling. "We're married, I'm your stepfather… unfortunately your mother neglected to mention your existence to me. Will that suffice for now, Astrid?" Yes, Alex called her Astrid. "Your mother needed to work because she's stubborn as hell. I have to go and check on the others and make sure they're okay, but please don't get too angry… she's doing what she thought was best." With his eyes, he made a plea at the young lady and also tried to apologise. "We'll figure out the rest later, okay? For now, get to safety." To Clary, he wrapped an arm around her waist and gave her a chaste kiss on the mouth before stepping away. Alex already knew she was not gonna be pleased by what he'd done and he needed to give her space now… again. That sucks, he'd thought as he'd held a hand out to summon his broom and disapparated.

#506 OFFLINE   Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister for Magic, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Telepath, Animagus

• Minister for Magic
  • 3925 posts
  • Location8 Victoria Road, Holyhead Realty
  • Wand Type:12 ¼ in Yew with Crup Hair, Graphorn Horn & Pogrebin hair

Posted 18 November 2020 - 09:20 AM

New RP:

Dylan proposed to his current partner in the middle of Kenmare and Bats Final match, Xander would have to agree that it’s the sweetest thing Dylan had done for a woman. They both have experienced a lot as far as girl’s department is concerned, hell he even helped Dylan wrote a song for Margeaux before, he also serenaded the girl in one of the Hogwarts events, but nothing will compare to the time when he knelt on one knee and expressed his love and admiration to Guin. The look on his friend’s face when he proposed to Guin was priceless. Looking back, they’ve come a long way, and he never thought the day will come when Dylan will finally settle down, have a child of his own and tie the knot. It came as shock to the group but who was he to complain, he’s actually happy for his best friend. But due to unforeseen event which happened at the stadium, the engagement ring which Dylan gave to Guin was lost amid the chaos. Whatta wrong timing huh? Xander was stressed enough due to the Ministry hunt for the perpetrator of the blast incident but they can’t delay this now because time is running out Guin is giving birth soon or who knows maybe she’s already given birth. To make the plan work, he needed help so he dragged Chestnut with him. As soon as his friend agreed to do this with him, he apparated them back to the stadium, where the blast happened. Even after several months, he can still smell the tragedy in that place. Arriving in the stadium, Xander pulled out the photo of the engagement ring for their reference. He then showed it to Chester, “Here, check it out. We better hurry.”

Tag: Chester

Edited by Official Xander Ryuu, 18 November 2020 - 09:21 AM.

#507 OFFLINE   Chester Armend

Chester Armend

Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1308 posts

Posted 18 November 2020 - 12:40 PM

Chester's so damn glad that he's on sabbatical, otherwise he would've filed for it after what happened at the stadium explosion. His wife just gave birth and Noelle, their first-born, was badly injured but thankfully she's all back to normal now. They were both so worried, he felt like twenty years were removed from his life overall after seeing her in that state back then. After making sure that his family is doing well the past few weeks after the explosion, Chester agreed to come with Xander back to the site to look for Dylan's ring. He wouldn't have left the house if he wasn't shoved by Vera. It seems like she's had enough of his hovering on all of them - Christian included. Can you blame him? Chester is very protective of his family especially these days. Anyway. The two of them got there and he looked at the ring for reference. He ran his fingers through his hair, giving the place a sweep of his gaze. He's been here loads of times but right now, it's evident that it'll be a while before it goes back to the way it was before. "Can't we just accio the ring?" He asked him, but even as he asked that, he grabbed his wand and flicked it. "Accio ring." 

• Minister Xander Ryuu likes this

#508 OFFLINE   Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister Xander Ryuu

• Minister for Magic
  • 3925 posts

Posted 22 November 2020 - 05:35 AM

Accio would be the perfect spell to use in this kind of situation, that’s what Xander thought too. Chester obviously had the same thought and voiced out his suggestion and before he can even respond to that, his buddy already casted the spell. See, there’s a catch here if you’ll just use that spell like that. He laughed seeing several rings on the grass. “Would have been better if you have included the word ‘engagement’ Chestnut.” He said in a joking manner while using his friend’ old nickname. "Until now, I can't believe Dylan is getting hitched." Not like it's a bad thing, it's just unexpected. He squatted and eyed the rings and then the photo which Dylan provided them. “Who would have thought there’s a lot of lost rings here.” Isn’t it odd that no one even bothered finding them? Or maybe this was a muggle place before it became a stadium? He started checking each ring and noticed one which is closest to the one they have in copy. “This one…right?” It’s covered in dirt and mud and the remnants of the fire.

• Chester Armend likes this

#509 OFFLINE   Chester Armend

Chester Armend

Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1308 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 12:08 AM

"Such a lazybum. We have the picture, how hard can it be to find the ring?" He shrugged and before they knew it, rings landed on the grass in front of them. Chester was not expecting to see such numbers but hey, this won't be that hard. "Let me see the photo..." He grabbed it from Xander, then he pursed his lips as he looked at the ring one by one. Ok, why do these rings look pretty similar to each other? "You and me both, man. I didn't expect him, of all people. And with Guin. She looks like she'll eat him alive. They look happy though, and that's all that matters." Chester has nothing against Guin. In fact, he likes her for Dylan because she keeps him on his toes and that's what their friend needs more than ever. "I guess people panicked and didn't care much about anything else aside from getting to safety." Xander seemed to find the ring and he took a closer look at it, despite the dirt and mud. "Lemme see the stone." He rubbed at it and then looked at the picture, then at Xander with a nod. "Yep, you got it. It's his ring." He rose to his feet, stretching his arms and legs again. "That was fast. Shall we go back?" 

#510 OFFLINE   Minister Xander Ryuu

Minister Xander Ryuu

• Minister for Magic
  • 3925 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 03:50 AM

Don’t I know it? Xander commented albeit sarcastically at Chester’s claim that he’s a lazybum. Out of the 5, his friend is always the last one to do everything even waking up in the morning. He smirked remembering the time when they all heard Chester’s snore for the first time, it’s like the sound of steamboat. Man, it was annoyingly crazy being with his best buddies in the same dorm room, they always tend to bring out each other’s worse but those were the days right? It’ll always be part of them. “Yeah, yeah, have it your way.” He gave the photo to Chester as they both checked the rings on the ground while talking about Dylan. At the mention of Guin, Xander laughed out loud, clearly amused at Chester’s impression of the lady, “She’s intimidating, that I will agree. Did you see her eyebrows dude? That’s the legit definition of ‘If looks could kill, you’ll be dead in an instant’.” But on a serious note, he knew Guin is the perfect girl for their brother, he had seen Dylan acted like this around any of his exes. He shrugged, whatever the reasons for having these rings here, he was just glad that one of them was Dylan’s ring. He didn’t want to widen their search, this is already a hassle as it is, but for their friend, Xander allotted his time for this. He gave the ring to Chester and let him inspect the ring that he found among the bunch. At his confirmation, Xander rose, nodding. “Let’s go to the hospital to give this to Dylan, let’s go.” With that Xander apparated, having done their purpose there.

{end it?}

• Chester Armend likes this

#511 OFFLINE   Chester Armend

Chester Armend

Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 1308 posts

Posted 24 November 2020 - 01:28 PM

Chester and his best friends have gone through so much. They've been in each others' lives since their first year at Hogwarts. They were at each others' weddings and other important events in a person's life. They were all there, supporting and annoying the hell out of each ohter but Chester wouldn't have it any other way. One proof that they'd do anything for their friends is the fact that he and Xander are here, sorting through the rings in front of them, finding Dylan's ring for Guin. "I know! Her eyebrows alone are intimidating." Dylan's bachelor days are numbered, something he never thought would happen until the andromeda galaxy swallows theirs. He shook his head, chuckling at his own thoughts and once the ring is sorted out, he gave Xander a nod. "Let's go. The idiot must be hella worried." Chester apparated with Xander to the hospital. He's also eager to go back home, he's still not finished with his must-hover-over-my-family-every-minute-of-everyday phase.

END RP

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users