Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Browsing

22 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Analise St. Adams

Analise St. Adams

Official Hufflepuff Alumna; Fashion Designer; Owner of Saint Adams

• Artist
  • Others: Adult, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Shopkeeper
  • 1238 posts
  • LocationHolyhead
  • Wand Type:10 1/4" Vine with phoenix feather, supple
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 18 June 2020 - 08:44 PM

Valentino_Shopping_flagship_UpperEastSid

Mannequins grace the shop with custom designs perfect for elegant witches. Accessories can be 

seen encased in clear glass cabinets or on clear glass shelves along the wall.

Every item can be custom fit with an appointment or bought off the rack.

#2 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

Official Dominique Weasley

Hogwarts Canon, Gryffindor Alumna, Goblin Liaison, 1/8 veela

• Ministry Official
  • Others: Adult
  • 1284 posts
  • Wand Type:12 4/5" Mahogany with veela hair, supple
  • Nickname(s):Dom
  • Blood Status:Creature
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 13 November 2020 - 07:02 PM

Dominique had seen an advertisement for a new clothing shop that had opened in Tinworth and had immediately caught her eye. As a fashionable woman, Dom loved staying up to date with trends and when the advertisement highlighted the customized experience, it rang bells in her ears. She simply had to get a look at this shop. She'd already talked to her female cousins about having a girls day and going shopping and to the spa, and that would definitely still happen, but her day was open and free and she wasn't going to wait around to check out the arts centre either. Dom strolled into the impressive, high-end shop and immediately broke into a grin. This was definitely her aesthetic. There were some other clients walking through the shop and a seamstress was taking measurements of a woman near what she had to assume were the fitting rooms. There were articles of clothing on display, though she noted only one of each style. That was the appeal of this shop apparently - no repeat items. Everything would be exclusive to the max. Dom liked that. She glanced over a particularly eye catching dress in a color that spoke to Dom on so many levels. She brushed her fingers over the fabric, contemplating whether she should request a fitting room for the garment.

(tag: frey)

• Freya Brendan likes this

#3 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

Ilvermorny Alumna, Owner of Peak! Artist Management

• Shopkeeper
  • Others: Adult, Artist
  • 164 posts
  • Wand Type:12" Poplar Wood with Veela Hair core, Reasonably Springy
  • Nickname(s):Frey
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 04 December 2020 - 06:39 PM

(Sorry for being party!)

Freya wasn't the type of girl that went shopping often. Her wardrobe wasn't filled with a bunch of clothes to choose from, rather, it was filled with a few unique items that she adored. All high quality, timeless clothes that expressed her character and she could wear several seasons in a row. When she heard of a shop in Tinworth that only sold items that were one of a kind, Freya knew it was the type of place she would find something she liked. Something that would suit her character instead of all those mass-produces clothes that had no real fitting and just blended in with everyone. When the young woman entered the shop, it were not the clothes that caught her eye, but a woman in the middle of the shop. Freya recognised the attraction, it was something she was used to encountering from the receiving side. Still, being part Veela herself didn't make her immune to the attraction other part-veela's gave off. She shamelessly eyed the red head for a while. Her facial structure really stood out, but the biggest eye-catcher was definitely the girl's freckled face. Still, Freya managed to divert her attention to where she actually came to this place for, the gorgeous items of clothing. There were so much items she adored, that at the moment she reached the place Dom stood, she already had three items, pants, and two ruffled blouses, with her. "That'd look great on you. You should try it on." Freya said encouragingly. The dress was absolutely gorgeous, but let's be honest, the girl in front of her would look good in anything.

Outfit

• Official Dominique Weasley likes this

#4 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 09:21 AM

The fabric was sheer on the sleeve, which was puffy and unique when compared to the bodice of the dress. Dom was unsure and looking at it curiously when a voice broke into her train of thought, suggesting she try it on. Dom glanced to the side, immediately smiling and growing speechless momentarily. The woman that stood there was breathtaking in a classic beauty kind of way. She recognized it - the familiar element - veela traits. It was fitting that she encounter someone like this woman in a shop that tailored unique, luxury garments. "You think?" Dom quipped finally, eyes fleeting from the woman's own outfit and the items she was holding, then back to the blue dress. "You don't think the sleeves could be a bit... much?" Dom tilted her head and inevitably picked the dress from the rack. "Have you shopped here before? I'm not entirely sure what the process is for custom fittings. Everything seems to be one size but I was told everything is custom tailored," Dom added, turning properly to face the stranger.

#5 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 01:44 PM

Literally anybody else would've been upstaged by the dress. The dress attracted attention, that was for sure, but it would do the other girl justice. Let's all be honest here, the girl could wear anything and her face would still stand out. "Depends on when you wear it." Freya could see the other girl's point of view though, if she wanted to go somewhere unnoticed the dress wasn't going to be a fit. "It's a first time for me too. The concept is astonishing, and there are so many excellent options here. I love it already." Freya said and showed the blouses she picked out before. She had a hard time to believe the shop wasn't more crowded. Yes, the clothes were more expensive than those with mass produced clothes, but with clothes like these, you didn't need a wardrobe stocked with piles and piles of items. "We could ask the shop clerk for help?"

#6 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:31 AM

Dom didn't mind attracting attention, and in fact, she was used to it. She loved dressing fashionably, but there was the time and place for a dress like that one and she wasn't sure exactly when she would put it to use... outside of a party or night out. Then again, Dom was known for going out a lot, so the odds were that she could put the dress to use. She nodded thoughtfully and said, "You're right. I think I'll at least give it a try." She smiled sweetly that this woman was giving such open advice about the outfit, already thinking she may well have made a new girlfriend. Glancing around the shop, Dom nodded once in agreement that the concept was certainly astonishing. "I don't think it would work if it was a muggle shop. Can you imagine the nightmare a muggle seamstress would face?" Dom was amused and grateful they had magic at their disposal. She looked at the blouses the woman had chosen and touched one, pinching it and indicating that was the one this woman should try first. "Mmm, perhaps. A fitting room would help." Dom agreed and looked around. She spotted a woman who was young, probably not much older than she was, and who had the most impeccable fashion herself. She was either in the right shop or she ran the place. Dom approached her and said, "Is there a fitting room available?"

#7 OFFLINE   Analise St. Adams

Analise St. Adams

Official Hufflepuff Alumna; Fashion Designer; Owner of Saint Adams

• Artist
  • Others: Adult, Hogwarts Professors Emeriti, Shopkeeper
  • 1238 posts
  • LocationHolyhead
  • Wand Type:10 1/4" Vine with phoenix feather, supple
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:36 AM

Ana's life was becoming a bit crazier than she could have anticipated, even with her experience years and years ago looking after her twin nephews. Somehow she imagined that if she could handle those boys, she could easily handle her own little bundle. Oliver was great, but it was coupled with the fact she'd opened her own business that made things trickier. Fortunately, she owned the place, so she could simply bring Ollie to work if she wanted to, and it turned out that was more often than not. Sure, she'd hired help with the shop during her early months after birth, but it was time for her to be at the shop more often now. On that particular day, her son was home with Kris, who had the day off, and that meant Ana could actually focus on the shop without splitting her attention. She was dressing a mannequin when she was approached by a woman who was so strikingly beautiful, if Ana wasn't already married, she would have swooned. "Hm? Yes, fitting rooms are right this way." Ana quipped with a smile. She led the woman to the fitting rooms and said, "I can easily adjust the size as needed, but to be honest, that dress looks like it should fit you like a glove. However, if you wish to purchase it, I will tailor it specifically." Ana explained, and glanced at the other woman that she just assumed was this one's friend. "You can share the room or take the room next to this one," she added to her with a polite smile. "I'll be just here if you need any further assistance." With that, Ana ducked her head politely and turned back to the mannequin. 

#8 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 January 2021 - 07:11 PM

Freya chuckled in amusement when the other girl mentioned what a horror it would be to run this kind of shop as a muggle. "It would be expensive as the heavens." Freya said and shook her hand. She had no idea just how long it would take for a muggle to actually seem clothes to size, but she could imagine it took a pretty darn long time as so little muggles seemed to wear actual form fitting clothing. So it just seemed if someone put in that much time, it would cost a lot as well. She looked down at the blouse the other girl just pointed out. It wasn't the one of her first picks, but who knew just how it would look on her. It wasn't her first pick, but she picked it out nonetheless, so she still saw the potential in it. "Thank you, miss." She said and nodded at the woman after Dominique asked a woman who worked there about the clothes. "Let's go, that dress is gonna look stunning on you!" Freya ensured her as she walked over to where the woman said the fitting rooms were. As Freya disappeared into one of the fitting rooms to change into the blouse and jacket, she already envisioned just how the dress would look on the other woman's body. She bet it would look great on her, especially her bottom. 

#9 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 13 January 2021 - 12:37 PM

Dom couldn't sympathize with any shop owner because she didn't have what it takes to run one. Several of her family members owned shops, but clothing was a different kind of ballpark. There was also so much to gamble given the changing nature of fashion. For Dom, she preferred being in the know and liked to switch up her style from time to time, always preferring to be "on point" so to speak. "It's a brave choice," she murmured, of running a clothing shop.

The shopkeeper led them to the fitting rooms and Dom smiled kindly, nodding along to agree with the other woman. "Thank you," she mimicked, then went into her own room. It didn't take her long to slip on the dress, but was having difficulty zipping it into place properly. Holding the dress on to cover herself, she stepped out and said, "Would you mind zipping me up?" through the door to the other woman's room.

#10 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 09 February 2021 - 09:51 AM

Freya looked up when Dominique peaked through her door. "Of course." She said, moving behind the redhead. She gently reached for the girl's hair, Freya's fingertips brushing against the Dominique's neck as she moved the girl's hair over her shoulder. Her eyes remained on the young woman's body a few moments longer than necessary. The woman's body curved wonderfully and gosh Freya wanted to get her hands on her. She slowly reached for the zipper and helped zip up the dress. She looked past Dominique, into the mirror to see how the dress hugged every shape of her, apart from the sleeves of course. "Like I expected, it's perfect on you." Freya said in a mere whisper. She couldn't take her eyes off of the girl, and the dress. The girl was the type to turn heads everywhere she went, but especially in that dress, looking like she was about to enter the VIP section of the most popular club in London.

#11 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 12 February 2021 - 03:09 PM

Dom flinched suddenly when the woman's fingers brushed her neck, giggled and said, "That gave me a chill!" It wasn't that the girls fingers were too cold, but the touch was unexpected and so soft and gentle that it sent that chill down her spine. Once the dress was properly zipped, Dom could see the transformation on her body. It fit like a glove and even though the sleeves were a bit puffy, it actually looked like a nice contrast to the fitted design of the bodice. She glanced at the woman's eyes through the mirror, looking over her shoulder, and smiled with the compliment. "You think so?" Dom tilted her head and sighed happily. "I like it too. Now it's just a matter of deciding where I would wear this. Any suggestions?" Dom turned to face the woman properly, still smiling.

#12 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 22 February 2021 - 04:01 PM

"Oh, sorry." Freya said with a soft giggle when the other girl mentioned Freya's touch gave her the chills. 'I think it would look better on the floor' The thought crossed Freya's mind, there was no denying it. But she was too composed to just blurt out her thought there and then. However, Freya wasn't going to drag this out for too long. When the other girl turned towards her, the girl's smile instantly reflected on Freya, whose face lit up as well. "I've heard about this amazing nightclub in London. The rooftop bar is supposed to be top notch. All eyes would be on you. I can treat you sometime?" Freya suggested casually. 

#13 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 09:44 AM

Dom laughed lightly and said, "Oh, it's okay." It wasn't a bad chill, just unexpected. If she was a legilimens and knew that Freya was thinking about her dress on the floor, she may have been slightly embarrassed. Dom had never been with a woman like that before, though she was definitely curious about it. No one could deny Freya's beauty, either, being that she was clearly part veela... even more so than Dom. She was properly facing the other woman, glad to see the smile reflected, and said, "I love nightclubs. I'd really like that and it would be a great excuse to break out this dress." Dom realized she hadn't given her name and said, "I'm Dominique, by the way. I didn't really introduce myself, how rude of me." She rarely introduced herself by her full name but something here made her want to.

#14 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 14 March 2021 - 01:52 PM

A smile grew on Freya's face when the girl she just met agreed to let Freya take her to a nightclub. Even if Freya and the girl wouldn't end up drunkenly making out, at the very least she would gain a new friend, and a hot one at that, and wing woman. "Perfect. Meet me in Soho at 11 Dominique?" She asked as her eyes locked with Dominique's. "I'm Freya Alessandra, but just Freya is fine." Professionally, she always went by her full name and anyone who went against her would her about her dismay. But with friends she preferred to keep it short. It was very important to her to keep those two separated as much as she could. "The dress compliments your eyes, they really are something else."

#15 OFFLINE   Official Dominique Weasley

• Ministry Official
  • 1284 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 05:00 PM

Dom grinned, feeling a strange clench in her stomach and locking eyes with Freya in a way that was both exciting and intimidating. Something about this woman spoke volumes to her and made her so incredibly curious. "That's perfect," she said, and when she was given the womans name, she found herself even more intrigued. "That's a beautiful name..." she murmured, almost drawn toward her in the strangest ways. "I can't wait," she added. She was absolutely giddy now, but didn't want to express it and make Freya uncomfortable.

#16 OFFLINE   Freya Brendan

Freya Brendan

• Shopkeeper
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 March 2021 - 01:41 PM

Freya showed Dominique a soft smile when she commented on her name. "Thank you Dominique, so is yours." She returned the compliment, adding a little playful wink at the end. "I'll be waiting." She promised and picked up the clothes she picked out from her own fitting room. There was definitely something going on between them, although she couldn't yet sense what it entailed, but the tension was there and Freya had every intention to act on whatever was happening between them if their vibe continued the way it was going. "I can't wait to see you in that dress tonight Dominique." She said sort of boldly before she disappeared to the counter to pay for the items, paying for the dress Dominique was fitting as well.

[End]

Edited by Warden Freya Alessandra Brendan, 28 March 2021 - 01:41 PM.

#17 OFFLINE   Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington

Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington

Durmstrang Transfer, Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Painter

• Artist
  • 425 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Wand Type:14in. Hawthorn with Unicorn Hair
  • Nickname(s):Van, Nessa Rose
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood

Posted 28 January 2024 - 09:50 AM

Artist RPC #10 Fashion show

Vanessa found herself drawn into the enchanting world of Saint Adams Fashion. As the doorbell jingled softly behind her, she stepped into the elegant store, its pristine white walls showcasing an array of exquisite clothing. The soft hum of ambient music and the scent of luxurious fabrics filled the air, creating an atmosphere of sophistication. Vanessa's eyes sparkled with curiosity as she began to explore the racks of garments, her fingers gliding over the finest silks and the most delicate lace. The boutique seemed like a treasure trove of high-end fashion, each piece more alluring than the last. As she moved through the aisles, her heart quickened with excitement, discovering dresses that whispered stories of glamour and sophistication. She couldn't help but lose herself in the luxurious fabrics, trying on outfits that ranged from classic elegance to avant-garde chic. The mirrors reflected her image adorned in these breathtaking pieces, and Vanessa couldn't help but feel a newfound appreciation for the world of fashion. The allure of the runway began to cast its spell on her, even as she awaited the arrival of her best friend, Ressa.

Tag: Ressa 

-1-

• Louis Weasley and Andressa Somber like this

#18 OFFLINE   Andressa Somber

Andressa Somber

Castelobruxo/Durmstrang Transfer; Official Ravenclaw Alumna; Model

• Artist
  • 393 posts
  • Wand Type:BloodWood with Veela hair 12 inches
  • Nickname(s):Ressa

Posted 09 March 2024 - 07:01 AM

If she was being honest with herself. She really needed this time to spend with her bestie. She had no idea what she had wanted to do, but that was okay. All she knew was that she needed to go to the Saint Adam's Fashion store. Which was where she walked through the door with a small ding happening. She blinked a little and smiled as she began to look around at all the clothes that were there. Being a model had its perks sometimes. Being able to try on all the clothes and showing off to the customers and things. Ha! she loved it so much. A flash of red hit brought her attention back to what she was supposed to do, and she walked over to where her friend was waiting for her. "Van?" she called out curiously as she ran her hand through some of the silk clothing along the way. She would have to shop here soon. Because come on, these were amazingly made. She came to a stop in front of her best friend and tilted her head. "What's up?" she questioned the woman curiously. 

• Louis Weasley and Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington like this

#19 OFFLINE   Louis Weasley

Louis Weasley

Hogwarts Canon, Gryffindor Alumnus

• Adult
  • 689 posts
  • Nickname(s):VeelaBoy

Posted 23 March 2024 - 02:45 PM

Louis was on his way to his parents' place, the Shell Cottage, when he realized that it was almost his mom's birthday, and he hadn't bought her anything in a while. He turned towards downtown Tinworth, decided to stop by the posh fashion shop 'Saint Adams'. He had no idea if he could even afford their simplest scarf, but he felt the need to do that, after all, his mother deserved it! He pushed the door of the beautiful shop and entered, sliding on the side where the many accessories were displayed, hoping to find something fancy and yet... in the realm of 'reasonable expense'. 

What was his surprise, to hear voices and names he knew! He followed the voices, wondering if his mind was playing with him, as he felt lonely and was missing his girls friends. At the same time, he didn't want to imagine Vanessa and Ressa were there to find out later that he had only imagined them, and would find out how idiotic he had been... But thankfully, as he turned into the right alley, he found the two women. A large smile curled his lips and he walked up to them, "What a surprise, finding you two here!" And he bend towards them to hold them both in his arm, in a group hug.

• Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington and Andressa Somber like this

#20 OFFLINE   Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington

Vanessa Carmichael-Harrington

Durmstrang Transfer, Official Ravenclaw Alumna, Painter

• Artist
  • 425 posts
  • LocationLondon, UK
  • Wand Type:14in. Hawthorn with Unicorn Hair
  • Nickname(s):Van, Nessa Rose

Posted 24 March 2024 - 06:40 AM

Vanessa's attention snapped away from the mesmerizing gown she was admiring as she heard her name being called. Turning towards the source of the voice, she saw Ressa approaching with a smile, her hand gliding over the luxurious fabrics as she made her way to Vanessa. "Hey, Ressa!" Vanessa greeted her friend with a bright smile, her eyes still lingering on the dress she had just tried on. "I've been lost in this fashion paradise," she admitted with a chuckle, gesturing to the racks of exquisite garments surrounding them. "I can see why you love this world so much." It was great to spend time with her best friend as she had been feeling a bit alone for the last few month. She paused, her gaze flickering to the newcomer, Louis, who had joined them unexpectedly. "Oh, hey Louis! What a surprise to see you here too," she exclaimed, returning the warm embrace in the midst of the stylish ambiance of Saint Adams Fashion. It seemed today was a day full of her friends which she was all excited about! "What are you doing here Louis?" 

• Louis Weasley and Andressa Somber like this

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users