Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

On The New Coronavirus...

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Amhlaidh Haugen

Amhlaidh Haugen

Former HoH of Vanaheim, Freyja Alumni, Hogwarts Transfer

• Adult
  • 3607 posts
  • LocationHaugesborg, Ljósálfaheim near Trondheim (Norway)
  • Wand Type:(Main wand) 15” Ebony Wand, Graphel Horn Core; (Second Wand) 15" Beech Wand, Graphel Horn Core
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 26 March 2020 - 02:52 PM

Hello everyone,

Both my father and me were down with mild symptoms. We had cough and some chestpains, but not that we were short on breath or that, luckily. But first me and after that him, we had serious bowels problems for a couple of days, before that stabilised. I am well aware how real scary moments can become when you're feeling getting nausiated. Be sure to call the doctor at least! Neither of us do have other underlaying health conditions.

I did and still do a lot of cleaning, especially bathroom and toilet. But point is also using gloves and clean towels and cleaning sanitisers. We both are back on healthy eating again, but staying at home and indoors for the time, at least till over the weekend.

For those who are fighting also against it, I sincerely hope on a succesful and speedy full recovery. And I am thinking at those who do fight for their lives. *sends a lot of warmth into the world* Get well soon again! <3 *tackle*

*hugs*

Aikari Salmarinian

NB: Please give your love and warmth hearted wishes for those who are effected with it. This thread is granted by the admins.

• Joyce Hepburn and Healer Beckett Evans like this

#2 OFFLINE   True Kasper

True Kasper

Animal Telepathy, Animagus, Official Slytherin Alumna, Magizoologist at the Magical Creature Reserve

• Magizoologist
  • Others: Adult
  • 1454 posts
  • LocationHogwarts
  • Wand Type:Cypress Wood, Dragon Hearstring, 11 3/4, rigid
  • Nickname(s):TK
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 31 March 2020 - 07:24 PM

Sending so much love and prayers and hope to all my fellow HP lovers!! We will get through this. I know that things are incredibly scary and all of this is so new and different and as an enemy of the unknown I'm kind of angry at the world even. But yeah, hope, hugs, prayers and all that jazz to every single one of you beautiful people <3

#3 OFFLINE   Healer Beckett Evans

Healer Beckett Evans

Animal Telepathy, Animagus, Official Hufflepuff Alumnus, Eeylop's Owl Emporium Owner, Wandless Magic, HAC Animal Healer

• Hogwarts Staff
  • Others: Adult, Shopkeeper
  • 1369 posts
  • LocationDiagon Alley
  • Wand Type:10" Apple wood with unicorn hair core
  • Nickname(s):Puffball
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 10 June 2020 - 01:39 PM

Hang in there guys! I am sending all my good wishes and prayers to those affected and those who have family or friends affected with this disease. Lots of support for those who are stuck in quarantine and haven't seen their friends or family in months, and for everyone who just wants to go back to their regular lives. We can do this! 

<3

#4 OFFLINE   Sherlock Thorns

Sherlock Thorns

Elemental Magic-Fire, Animagus, Official Gryffindor Alumnus, Actor, Wandless Magic

• Artist
  • Others: Adult
  • 1355 posts
  • LocationLondon, Diagon Alley
  • Wand Type:Bloodwood, chimaera mane hair core, slightly springy, 12"
  • Nickname(s):Sher
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 10 June 2020 - 02:46 PM

Sending all kind of good vibes to all of us who are affected by the disease, either themselves or their loves ones.

And many many kisses and shoulders massages to all who fight it directly and put their lives at risk for the others! You are the Heroes we need so dearly. :wub:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users