Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2021 VirteQ

Photo

Changes In Leadership

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Director of Public Works, Advanced Studies Professor, Career Counselor, Thespian Society Moderator, Wandless Magic & Occlumency, Animagus

• Governor
  • Others: Adult, Camp Counselor, Head Professor, Hogwarts Professors, Slytherin Affiliate
  • 1,187 posts
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, Manticore Hair, 11 3/4 inches, Surprisingly Swishy
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 22 March 2020 - 05:30 PM

0Me7BLi.png

Greetings HO members, 

It is with great sadness that hereby I am announcing the resignation of Minister Joshua Girdenlockks as Minister of Magic, effective immediately, to focus more on the writer’s other responsibilities around the site. Joshua has been in a leading position in the ministry of various regions and has been minister of the British Ministry since december 2018. I’d like to thank Joshua for all this hard work, including the merge of  the different ministries. I’m also happy to announce Joshua won’t be leaving the ministry for good, as he’ll be serving the ministry now as Secretary of the Department of Magical Accidents and Catastrophes. I’d like to wish him the best of luck in his new position and with the writer’s other positions on the site. 

At the same time I want to wish the best of luck to our new Minister of Magic, Fallon Steelgrave

Yours, the Governors

• Prof. Guinevere Meredith, Prof. Britney Bryne-Rothwell, Official Shirley Hennings and 5 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   Amhlaidh Haugen

Amhlaidh Haugen

Former HoH of Vanaheim, Freyja Alumni, Hogwarts Transfer

• Adult
  • 3,488 posts
  • LocationHaugesborg, Ljósálfaheim near Trondheim (Norway)
  • Wand Type:(Main wand) 15” Ebony Wand, Graphel Horn Core; (Second Wand) 15" Beech Wand, Graphel Horn Core
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 23 March 2020 - 10:17 AM

Joshua: I am sorry to see you stepping down, but glad you're not leaving entirely. Good luck in your new function and have fun being secretary of your chosen department. *tackle*

Fallon: Congratulations on your appointing to Minister. Good luck. I hope you will bring an exciting time to the wizarding world, outside of the schools. :Rock:

• Mayor Joshua Girdenlockks likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users