Members of HO,
An Approved Walls and Canon Check-In for ALL countries on Hogwarts Online will take place between now and midnight on October 30th, 2019.
With the information from these Check-Ins, we will be able to merge all Approved Wall and Canon areas across Hogwarts Online.
It is important to note that:
- any character who fails to check-in for an Approved Wall Claim or Canon will need to reapply after October 30th
- NO applications for Approved Walls OR Canons will be allowed in Sweden and France until after the Check-Ins have closed
- The Grim is no longer a usable account
- Face Claims will still go to Mirror Mirror and Bloody Mary through the end of Fall Term
- all check-in replies must be done on the corresponding character account(s) for each claim
If you have any questions, please direct them via PM to Prof. Annabelle Nylund and Official Liam Kartak.