With the Fall Term starting on the 1st of September, it marks the beginning of the end for Sweden. In addition to this, with Durmstrang’s closing by the end of the year, the School Administrators and the Governors have agreed about some changes that will allow everyone who wishes to graduate their student from Durmstrang. Move ups will proceed as usual from Summer Term. These changes will only apply for Durmstrang Institute, staff, and its students.
- All students and professors will have the option to make transfers into comparable positions if possible. Students may sort into the house of their choosing.
- Any current students who wish to stay, may do so. The course load will be reduced.
- Students 4th year or below can move up more than one year after the Summer Term.
- Classes will be held the same way. It will be following the UAS but with reduced class requirements.
- There will be no class limit for students. This means a student can take more than 6 classes if he/she wishes. The excess class quills will be awarded as Non-Class Quills.
- Fall Term will still end on November 15th in order for the students to still have fun during the Durmstrang Pride Month which will be held for the month of November.
Since most of the concerns writers have about the closing of Durmstrang is that they want to have their student characters as Durmstrang alumni, these changes will take in effect for the Fall Term to accommodate them.
- Quill requirement for Alumni will be reduced down on 12 Quills. You must be 4th year and above to be able to take advantage of this.
- Students are still required to take the internships and IMPS to be granted Alumni Status. Course load will be reduced so as everyone still gets to enjoy their last term at Durmstrang.
- Students may opt to graduate (with no alumni status) or drop out or transfer to Hogwarts after Fall Term 2019 if they did not complete the requirements.
In line with this, we made sure to have several quill earning opportunities outside of class so please look out for those! One of them is just right around the corner…
Let’s all have an amazing Fall Term!