This version of the plan was put together from many individuals who brought forward a number of workable solutions I hope. Your member changes will be in green.
- Effective immediately, the Durmstrang sorting quiz will be closed.
- All Durmstrang students may transfer to Hogwarts during the next regular school term. All students and professors will have the option to make transfers into comparable positions if possible. Students may sort into the house of their choosing.
- Any current students who wish to stay, may do so, but the course load will be reduced, to be decided by the Academic Coordinator(s) and Headmaster of Durmstrang. These remaining students will be given the opportunity to earn the three quills required to move up at least one year per term.
- Students 4th year or below can move up more than one year per term.
- Durmstrang will close no later than December 31, 2019. At this point, students may either graduate with enough quills or dropout of Durmstrang as "alumni"
The RP Directory
- All walls and lists will be merged by the time Durmstrang closes. Country specific areas of the RP Central will be archived. Powers and abilities not found in the HP universe but on the Durmstrang wall will be able to endure but there will be no additional applications accepted for those powers.
- The Character Mirror will absorb the other country character mirrors as they stand. Duplicates will be given the option to change their face or continue sharing the face with someone else. If one duplicate becomes inactive they forfeit that playby to the active member per the usual rules. This absorption will only take place after the next check in.
- All active canons will merge into the UK canon wall. Some unclaimed canons will be removed unless they are clearly a part of the HP universe.
International RP Areas
- Durmstrang alumni and dropouts may freely choose to stay in the Swedish areas
- The creation of a citizenship wall where members may make their citizenship and background known to other witches and wizards
- This is no great calamity the Beauxbatons way to close the school in character, individuals may choose the narrative for why they transfer or drop out.