Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2019 VirteQ

Photo

Changes To Niflheim Administration

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Annabelle Nylund

Prof. Annabelle Nylund

Co-Director of Academics, Slytherin Alumna

• Governor
  • Others: Dark Wizard, Head Professor
  • 2,722 posts
  • LocationYour Dreams
  • Nickname(s):ABelle
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:36 PM

5oVvj97.png

Students and Staff of Durmstrang Institute I must announce that Prof. Siegfried Alexandrescu will no longer be acting Head of House for Niflheim , however he will remain on as Professor at the school, as well as Head of the Dark Arts Department. Please take a moment to thank him for all his contributions to Niflheim and to Durmstrang as a whole. We look forward to continue to see him excel in the Dark Arts Department.

Stepping into the position of Niflheim Head of House will be Prof. Jared Wayland. Jared has previously worked in St. Mungos while his writer has had previous experience as Slytherin Head of House as Prof. Nearra Morgan-Ryuu. We are excited to have him on board and look forward to what he can bring to Durmstrang.

• Official Santana Wormald, Prof. Jared Wayland, Jaden Heo and 3 others like this

#2 OFFLINE   Prof. Siegfried Alexandrescu

Prof. Siegfried Alexandrescu

Dark Arts Department Head

• Durmstrang Professor
  • Others: Dark Wizard, Head Professor, Niflheim Affiliate
  • 753 posts
  • LocationÄngelholm, Sweden
  • Wand Type:Dragon Heartstring, Elm, 14 inches
  • Relationship Status:Complicated

Posted 01 December 2018 - 07:56 PM

First of all, I want to thank Victoria Monteiro's writer for proposing me as Tyr HoH More than a couple years ago. It's been an honor to be part of the swedish administration for so many years, and to all the acting Headmasters for trusting me and for the great memories.
It's a sad day for me, but I know Niflheim is in good hands.

Goodbye my lovers, goodbye my friends.
  • Prof. Jared Wayland, Jaden Heo, Joon Ryung Park and 1 other like this

#3 OFFLINE   Joon Ryung Park

Joon Ryung Park

4th Year

• Niflheim 2 - 7 Year
  • 200 posts
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:25 PM

Congratulations, Prof. Wayland! I know you'll do great things for Niflheim. Writer is sending her love from me to your butt xD <3 (When are we gonna meet again????)

Farewell, Prof. Alexandrescu. :( Even though you love to traumatize kids like me, you are an amazing leader. See you around. Love you, Professor :*

#4 OFFLINE   Natalie Wormald

Natalie Wormald

5th year; Daughter of Nate and Santana Wormald

• Niflheim 2 - 7 Year
  • Others: Hinkypunk
  • 663 posts
  • LocationDurmstrang

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:32 PM

Thanks for being a terrorizing great leader, Professor Alexandrescu! :D Still, hoping to see you around the castle! 

Uncle Jared... congrats. Did mom put you up to this? xD See you in school!

#5 OFFLINE   Prof. Jared Wayland

Prof. Jared Wayland

Headmaster of Durmstrang

• Durmstrang Directors
  • Others: Camp Counselor , Head Professor, Niflheim Affiliate, Swedish Citizen
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 December 2018 - 04:52 AM

Thank you for the warm welcome, and thank you Siegfried for the work you have done for Niflheim for many terms. I have big shoes to fill and I will need all the help and contribution from each and every one of my Nifflers out there. All I can promise is I will do my best and try not to be too much of a hermit. I do get out of my shell every now and then. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users