Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

Can't Use Advanced Search

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Virginia Chase

Virginia Chase

Gryffindor Alumna

• Adult
  • 272 posts
  • Wand Type:English Oak, Phoenix Feather Core, 12 1/2 in.
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 28 November 2016 - 09:39 PM

• Description of issue/error: When I click on the advanced search button, it brings me to an error page. This happens sometimes when I use normal search too but not usually. This is happening on all my accounts.
  • URL Link of where issue/error occurred: http://www.hswcw.com...arch_in=forums 
  • Your Browser: Chrome, I also tried Microsoft Edge
  • Screen shot of the error/issue: This message on a blank white page. I tried to upload an image but photobucket wasn't working
    •  Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 80 bytes) in /home/hswcwcom/public_html/forums/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users