Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Taking Classes

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 17 January 2016 - 01:29 AM

How do I take a class. I have already signed up for the classes, but I how would I take the classes and/or where would they be held?

#2 OFFLINE   Milan Poliakoff

Milan Poliakoff

Swedish Canon, 6th year

• Durmstrang Student
  • 74 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 17 January 2016 - 02:50 AM

Classes are going on now. Make sure that you are approved in the office. Once you've cleared that. You should be able to click on the name of the class and it will take you to the fourm that the class is being held. If you need anymore help, all you have to do is ask the professors or prefect for your school. :3 happy rping.

#3 OFFLINE   Madame Alexia Aerith

Madame Alexia Aerith

Ravenclaw Alumna

• Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1321 posts
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 18 January 2016 - 09:18 AM

I would also recommend checking out the First Year Experience Area and sign up for the mentoring program. That way a student will help you understand everything about the site. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users