Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2019 VirteQ

Photo

I'm An Older Student ~ Why Should I Become A Guide?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Moun Stark

Moun Stark

Magical Creature Club Student Mod, Culture Alliance Club Student Mod

• Ravenclaw 7th Year
  • 3,422 posts
  • LocationOxford
  • Wand Type:Hornbeam, dragonheart string, 9 and a half inches, quite flexible
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 29 December 2015 - 12:44 PM

I'm an older student...

Why should I become a guide?

You're an older student (2nd-year or more), and you're wondering how you can help the new writers? You can sign up to be a tour guide! Why should you?

• first of all, because it's important that new writers get their bearings about this website (which can look awfully complex at the first sight: remember how you felt the first time you lay your eyes on this forum ;) !), and you can help with that,
  • because it's a nice way to meet new characters,
  • because it can help you becoming a prefect,
  • because the tour threads are an area of freedom and creativity for you: you're touring freaking-Hogwarts! Anything can happen, right?
  • ... and of course (I know you're waiting for that one): you can earn points! (details to come)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users