Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2019 VirteQ

Photo

Feedback Form

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
No replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Prof. Andrew Dougles

Prof. Andrew Dougles
  • Portrait
  • 1,270 posts
  • Wand Type:12 3/4 in Elder with Dragon Scale, Pheonix Feather and Hippogriff Tail Hair
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 20 December 2015 - 03:53 PM

Mentor Feedback Form

First of all, a letter from the Head of the Program

New First-Years of Hogwarts,

I hope you're settling into the site well and that you had a good experience with your New Kids Mentor.

To make sure our Mentors are doing the best possible work they can, we would like you to take just a few minutes to send us some feedback about your New Kids Mentor and your experience in the New Kids @ Hogwarts Mentoring Program. Please PM Prof. Caleb Rothwell the form below.

Your feedback is anonymous and confidential; I am the only person who will see it. Depending on how detailed your feedback is, you could get anywhere from 5 to 20 points for sending in the feedback form. The more specific and detailed you are, the more points you'll get. 

You are not required to send in feedback, but we strongly encourage you to do so.

Going forward, if you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me or your mentor at any time during your Hogwarts journey.

Good luck, stay safe, and make good magic!

- Prof. Caleb Rothwell

Mentor Feedback Form

1. Who was your New Kids at Hogwarts Mentor?

2. Did your mentor contact you in a timely manner?

3. Was your mentor polite and respectful to you during the mentoring experience?

4. How complete was the information that your mentor gave to you? Did they explain things completely and with detail, or do you feel they may have skipped certain parts?

5. Do you feel that you have a better understanding of how the site works?

6. Did your mentor answer any questions that you had?

7. Did your mentor explain each of these things to you:

A) How to roleplay on Hogwarts Online;

B) How to enroll in classes;

C) How classes work at Hogwarts Online;

D) How to advance years and graduate from school?

8. Would you recommend your mentor to other students?

9. Overall, was this experience helpful to you?

10. Do you have any other questions that your mentor may not have answered? Any concerns you'd like to address?

• Lucas Brennen and Official Nienor Riverwinds like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users