Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2024 VirteQ

Photo

The Abandoned Ship

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Deidré Greeff-Montespan

Deidré Greeff-Montespan

Former Governor; Combustion

• Portrait
  • 2119 posts
  • LocationLourdes, France
  • Wand Type:10 Inch Willow with Fairy Wings
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 01 April 2015 - 09:25 AM

The Abandoned Ship

54c73e4f-e230-4174-9882-5c3b6a9fce39.jpg

#2 OFFLINE   Christian Faye

Christian Faye

1/2 Veela; Etoile Alumnus

• Inactive Member
  • 1086 posts
  • Wand Type:11 1/2" African Blackwood with Erumpent Horn and Raven Feather
  • Blood Status:Mixed Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 24 July 2015 - 03:50 AM

So. Boys and transport things got along well, no? Yeah. And when Chris needs to meet people, hey, a fancy ship! Eh. Not that fancy now. Cuz it's broken. But okay. Means no sailing away. Meh. He didn't want to do that. Cuz he liked Beauxbâtons. His favorite Prof. Nat told him to bring a new girl around. So, hey, why not? It was nice here. Sunset. Yeah. And cuz it was Summer, it's not cold. Chris was just wearing his favorite old t-shirt and some jeans. And sneakers with a hole in them. Cuz that meant that they were good for walking in. Eh. Maybe not. Cuz now, he walked on the beach and water was going in. Along with sand. Yuck. Eh. He'd deal. Maybe the girl will come soon.

#3 OFFLINE   Charlotte Lavigne

Charlotte Lavigne

5th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 329 posts
  • LocationParis
  • Wand Type:Chestnut, Unicorn hair, 10", Rigid

Posted 22 August 2015 - 07:43 PM

Sometimes, Charlotte couldn't believe her own curiosity.

Even without a mentor, she managed to find this very tricky place. 

Seemed a little scary, but she said to herself that when she had a mentor, she'd return to explore this mysterious place

#4 OFFLINE   Christian Faye

Christian Faye

• Inactive Member
  • 1086 posts

Posted 27 August 2015 - 09:22 AM

And so Chris decided to meet his mentee here. Eh. Not like he could read her mind or anything. Maybe the weekend gave him ideas. Cuz you know, he had time and nothing much to do. But today was Monday. Not that sad cuz classes hadn't started yet. And Chris kinda wanted class to start. Cuz he was running out of old faded shirts. Must be the growing up. He was 18 years old this year. That was...old. Eh. He was the one who decided to stay on and help the kiddies so there. His jeans were just long enough, his sneakers kinda had a hole at the side. Yeah. Usable stuff. And with all his, eh, fancy clothes, he was all prepared to get wet and dirty. At least today was warm. And so, he kicked at the waves while he waited for his latest mentee. And grinned when his shoes were dripping wet. Hey, he was still a boy, no?

(Tag: Merida Alavez)

#5 OFFLINE   Charlotte Lavigne

Charlotte Lavigne

5th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 329 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 27 August 2015 - 11:48 AM

Charlotte had received an owl the night before about her mentoring session, so she waked up early and got ready. Since it was a warm day, she decided to wear light clothing: a white blouse, a pink skirt and her old-fashioned sneakers and had her long red hear tied up un a ponytail. She remembered that the abandoned ship was surrounded by water, so she decided to take a swimsuit with her, just in case.

She remembered the way to the ship almost perfectly, and by the time she arrived, she saw a boy kicking the waves, so she came closer and said with a smile on her face "Hello! I take that you're my mentor. My name is Charlotte, but sometimes my friends call me Char... Nice to meet you!"

Edited by Charlotte Lavigne, 04 October 2015 - 01:31 AM.

• Christian Faye likes this

#6 OFFLINE   Christian Faye

Christian Faye

• Inactive Member
  • 1086 posts

Posted 27 September 2015 - 01:55 AM

(Sorry for the late reply!)

The air was starting to get cooler. Eh. Cuz his feet were wet. And maybe there was fog. And he faintly heard a voice. Or he was just imagining it. But he wasn't that stupid. Cuz he was waiting for someone. So he turned. Uhhuh. The first thing he saw was her red hair. Cuz that kinda stood out. Yeah. And she had the correct name. What was he supposed to do? Eh, be the nice welcoming mentor and suffocate her with a hug? Meh. "Hey Charlotte," he grinned and stuck out his hand. "Yeah. I'm Chris." He swept his arms around in a fancy way. "Welcome to Beauxbâtons and, eh, some shipwreck." Cuz he was honest like that. Just don't say that Beauxbâtons was a sinking ship. Cuz he didn't believe that. Yeah, things were bad, but there was always hope, no? "You like it here?" he asked.

Edited by Christian Faye, 27 September 2015 - 01:55 AM.

#7 OFFLINE   Charlotte Lavigne

Charlotte Lavigne

5th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 329 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 04 October 2015 - 01:38 AM

"Thank you Chris" Char replied with a smile, then she added "Well yes, I really like here.. Beauxbâtons is a very beautiful place." She started to look around and then asked "Well, Chris you certainly seem older than me. Do you know how long has been that ship there?" Charlotte giggled.

Suddenly she started feeling the air getting cooler so she got her  arm inside her purse and started looking for a jacket. "Oh, don't be surprised... My purse is enchanted. My mother made it, she is a dressmaker and fashion designer"

#8 OFFLINE   Christian Faye

Christian Faye

• Inactive Member
  • 1086 posts

Posted 04 October 2015 - 06:21 PM

Eh, the girl had no complains about Beauxbâtons yet? Well done. "Eh. That's nice. Time flies, you know. You'll be outta here before you know it," he said. Cuz he was the old man giving advice to little kids, no? But here comes a question and he shrugged. "Who knows," he answered. "It's been here forever. Time flies and all. You wanna go explore?" And then she started digging into her purse. Hey, that's no business of his. Cuz they were in a magical place, no? So everything was magic. He shrugged. "Cool," he added. Cuz it felt like he should say something. "You wanna work in the fashion industry too?" Cuz most people followed what Mummy said. Eh. Most people being just his bestie Maximilian.

#9 OFFLINE   Charlotte Lavigne

Charlotte Lavigne

5th Year

• Beauxbatons Students
  • 329 posts
  • LocationParis

Posted 12 October 2015 - 11:57 PM

"Well, yes, of course!! Let's explore! I bet that le château has a lot of secrets " Char said with a smile. She could be a little thoughtful at times, bur loved adventure. "The fashion industry... why not? I mean, I'd like to.... I've seen my mother do it and she makes it look so easy. But I think I'd be better as an artist. I can sing. Want to hear a little?" Lottie giggled... It was so easy to talk to Chris... 

#10 OFFLINE   Celeste Meriot

Celeste Meriot

Official Ravenclaw Alumna

• Adult
  • 185 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 09:49 AM

Tag: Priam

Celeste found her way onto the abandoned ship without much difficulty. She wondered why this place had been deserted for so long, especially without much ghosts. Or were there ghosts? The young etoile started to feel a little frightened as she walked onto the ship and to the stairs. She turned around and sat down on the stairs and just watched out for her mentee. She was sure that the ghosts wouldn't come out when there were two people. Celeste would have been in more danger if she had been alone. She held onto a cookie jar and just waited. 

#11 OFFLINE   Priam Stephanidis

Priam Stephanidis

Beauxbâtons Transfer

• Gryffindor 4th Year
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 January 2016 - 10:18 AM

Priam is slightly nervous about meeting his mentor because what if she doesn't like him, but it is to late now, as it now all set. So off it want to the Abandond ship, which make the matter worse, like they might be ghost there, which he doesn't want to see. Like why can't it be a field or somewhere where there no ghost around. But he took a deep breath and on he want. He looked around for a while untill he noticed a older girl holding a jar of cookies. He walked slowly towards her, "Excuse me are you my mentor Celeste? I am Priam" I asked her.

#12 OFFLINE   Celeste Meriot

Celeste Meriot

• Adult
  • 185 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 10:54 AM

Celeste looked up and noticed a young boy came up onto the ship, she smiled as she recognized the look of a new student. "Hello Priam! Yes, I am Celeste. How are you? I bet you are a bit curious as to how Beauxbaton works, right? I'll teach you in a moment. When you look at this ship, what do you see? Describe it to me and then tell me what about it inspires you." Celeste thought this would be a good exercise, it would help train how he thought about places. 

#13 OFFLINE   Priam Stephanidis

Priam Stephanidis

Beauxbâtons Transfer

• Gryffindor 4th Year
  • 186 posts

Posted 07 January 2016 - 01:08 PM

Priam smiled when she said who she was, because he would of hated to be lost without any help. "Yeah I am good thank you." He smiled but than he stiffened up when she asked to described the ship for her. "Well the ship looks like it hasn't been at sea for a very long time, in a sense it looked abandoned because lot of things have thing coat of dust on it, lots of cobwebs, as well as quiet a few floorboards are not complete. In a sense it like something you will see in a horror movie that full of ghost. It inspires me to go on an adventure, because life is an adventure, and you need to find the adventure in you and explore it." Priam explained the last bit the best he could hoping that Celest understands what he was trying to say.

#14 OFFLINE   Celeste Meriot

Celeste Meriot

• Adult
  • 185 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 11:05 AM

Celeste smiled and looked at the ship as well. "I'm glad that you find adventure in this ship. I find possibilities surrounding this ship. What if someone were to clean it up and repair some of it? Wouldn't it be a nice pirate ship to go around the coast and pillage? Though I rather not pillage. What I wanted you to do just now was to use your mind to create and dream. I see one of your dreams is to going adventuring, I think that's a noble dream. We at Etoile are dreamers and have been for the centuries that the school has existed. One of the things to help us dream are the classes here at school. Have you signed up for classes yet? Keep in mind that you need three quills to move up to 2nd year at the end of the term. When you are my age you get to do a project. Not sure what that'd be yet though... I haven't gotten to go there yet. Anymore questions?" 

• Natasha Vasilyevna likes this

#15 OFFLINE   Priam Stephanidis

Priam Stephanidis

Beauxbâtons Transfer

• Gryffindor 4th Year
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 January 2016 - 12:19 PM

Priam listen to Celeste when she explained about there house being dreamers. He was worried that he not a dreamer that even if he dreams he won't go anywhere. "Yeah I signed up to a couple of classes which I think are interesting, and sound really cool. With question, what if you don't consider you as a dreamer. Like of course i do dream, mainly daydream, and have some cool ideas, but i am scared that i will make a mess of them?" Priam explained.

#16 OFFLINE   Karina Roble

Karina Roble

Durmstrang Transfer, Beauxbâtons Transfer (Snr Student), Official Ravenclaw Alumna

• Adult
  • 198 posts
  • Wand Type:9 inches, Oak with Unicorn Hair, unyielding
  • Nickname(s):Karina, Sel
  • Blood Status:Half Blood

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:26 AM

[New RP;; tag: Adrien Follet]

Being a head boy comes with great responsibilities. First in the list was to be a mentor to a new student. His mentee though, wasn't exactly a regular first year student. The Etoile was assigned to a foreign exchange student from Hogwarts and they're like around the same age. Which he found somewhat awkward since mostly he mentored younger students. But anyways, at least Adrien wouldn't be as gullible as those firsties so this mentoring session won't be too hard for him.

Miles decided to meet his mentee to the infamous ship because why not? The thing was pretty cool actually despite the fact that it doesn't sail away anymore. After he sent an owl to the Hogwarts guy, Miles headed to the meeting place and waited by the main deck.

#17 OFFLINE   Charles Robert Liechtenstein

Charles Robert Liechtenstein

Soleil Alumnus, Falmouth Falcons Keeper

• Pro-Quidditch Player
  • Others: Adult
  • 618 posts
  • LocationRoanne, France
  • Wand Type:9" Mahogany Wood, Veela Hair

Posted 09 September 2016 - 01:16 PM

Tag: Almeera

Charles had received his very first mentor and he was all set to take her on. Arriving at the abandoned ship, he paced around for a while as he waited for the girl to show up. He had already sent the owl and set up two coffees and snacks for both of them in case they felt hungry. Fall had already started and classes were there on full form. He could not wait for classes to be over so he could have fun and meet his brother.

Edited by Charles Robert Liechtenstein, 09 September 2016 - 01:16 PM.

#18 OFFLINE   Agathe Sanchez

Agathe Sanchez
  • Gryffindor 1st Year
  • Others: Hinkypunk
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 May 2017 - 10:26 AM

[[New Rp]]
Tag: Loreto

Ems always wondered how she could find this place. I mean she was lost all the time and the fact that she could find the way back this place after a long time was a big surprise. Anyway, she had signed up for being a mentor and she didn't want her mentee to wait for her so this place was perfect. She wrote an owl for her mentee, Loreto if she didn't remember wrong his name to meet her here with some descriptions. Of course, she had drawn a map for him so she could find the way easier.

After a very long time, she reached the fall. It's a nice day with blue sky and white cloud. The abandoned ship was still as creepy as the first time she had found it but well, it's kinda quiet to rest. She stood there, watched the beautiful clouds floated slowly

Edited by Emilia Moon, 06 May 2017 - 10:29 AM.

• Loreto Nereida likes this

#19 OFFLINE   Loreto Nereida

Loreto Nereida

Merperson; Beauxbâtons/Durmstrang Transfer

• Gryffindor 5th Year
  • Others: Grindylow
  • 76 posts
  • LocationCannes, France ; Malmö, Sweden
  • Wand Type:10¾" Willow Wood, Coral Core, very flexible
  • Nickname(s):Etto || Lore || Lori
  • Blood Status:Creature

Posted 06 May 2017 - 03:25 PM

He was wondering along the coastline of the academy while he heard the cries of his owl, Calypso, which he named after the famous water nymph and for some sailor even seen as a goddess of the sea. As he reach his arm for Calypso land she drop it a letter for him, for a moment he thought it was another annoying letter of his overprotective parents, but thankfully it wasn't, which he sigh in relief and gave a small treat to the owl before she return back to the owlery or the dorms. He open the letter, it was from his assign mentor and along with it came a map for the location of the place, quite excited and still without his shoes on, he follow the instruction which lead him to a perfect place: an old ship. He wasn't sure what this mentoring program entailed, however, the fact their meeting was in an enviorment that Loreto loves made him quite eager to meet this person.

«Hola! Are you Emilia?» he asked, with a bit of his Spanish accent, as he spotted an adolescent girl sitting nearby «I am Loreto, Loreto Nereida.» the young boy smile and took a seat closer to the water so that his tiny feet could be bathed now and then by the gentle waves as he contemplaits the mesmerizing view.

#20 OFFLINE   Christophe Malzieu

Christophe Malzieu

Official Slytherin Alumnus, Staff at Quality Quidditch Supplies

• Shop Assistant
  • Others: Adult
  • 850 posts
  • LocationNandes, France
  • Wand Type:Wallnut, Unicorn Hair, Supple, 12"
  • Nickname(s):Chris, Cristóbal
  • Blood Status:Half Blood
  • Relationship Status:In a Relationship

Posted 26 May 2017 - 01:50 PM

{Tag: Adelaide Morrow. Can rp around us if you decide to continue your RP!}

You know, things were awfully weird at school for the term, and rumour had it, it all had started at the welcome Feast. In all sincerity, Chris had been awfully pissed he hadn't had attended it because he had fell asleep on his bed, but it hadn't been his fault. He had grown more and more sleepy, without being able to wake up on his own, at proper, early times in the morning, and 20 minute naps turned into a half day of losing opportunities to create memories. To keep with the normal, he had been paired with an Adelaide Morrow girl, a Soleil. The last name sort of rang a bell, but he couldn't place a face to it. Anyways, he had made arrangements to meet with his mentee at an abandoned ship because, why not? They already had it, let's give it proper use. Maybe he could sort of train her for the craziness of the school for the year? He sat there, on the deck, while he waited, sighing and getting rid of some mold he had touched. Ugh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users