Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2019 VirteQ

Photo

Towers Corridor

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

Official Eryka van der Zwan

Ravenclaw Alumna, Head Cursebreaker at IMCD

• Ministry Official
  • Others: HO Site Archivist, UK Citizen
  • 5,643 posts
  • Location~adventureland~
  • Wand Type:wouldn'tyouliketoknow
  • Blood Status:Pure Blood
  • Relationship Status:Single

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:14 PM

[[OOC::  JWRPC: -Chat with a shy/lonely student    Hallo Rich Oplev.]]

The door was closed on the balcony, someone shut her window, and now what was she to do.  She sat on her broom and looked around the towers for an open window.  Around and around she flew, why did they close them all.  The older student started to feel like Peter Pan, everyone had grown up and closed their windows.  She moved past one that lead to the door, there was a very good chance someone might be around.  She went to the astronomy towers and found a place to touch down.  Quidditch training was going well but now she might need to skip lunch at this rate.  Eryka quickly went down one set of stairs to travel up another.  Carrying a broom that could fly seemed crazy she let it follow her, like her horse.  Around and around down and now around and to the side and over and around until she got to the narrow tower stair case.  Her Quidditch uniform was not appropriate for the Great Hall.  She turned a corner and saw a new student, she leaned a hand on the wall. 

"Hallo, I'm Eryka  van der Zwan, nice to meet you?"  He looked comfortable looking out the window.  Did he see her fly by...?

#22 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

Pediatrics, Magical Maternity, Emergency and General Care Healer, Hufflepuff Alumnus

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • Others: UK Citizen
  • 749 posts
  • LocationGamla Enskede, Sweden
  • Wand Type:Runespoor Fang, Applewood, Reasonably supple, 12 1/4 inch
  • Nickname(s):Rich, Richie
  • Blood Status:Muggle Born
  • Relationship Status:Engaged

Posted 17 September 2014 - 12:52 PM

Rich was still looking outside when he noticed there was a Quidditch training and he smiled. He had never seen one, much less a game. Boys and girls flying around with ther brooms. It was amazing and he couldn't wait to do the same. Then a girl appeared to be looking for an open window. He got closer to the windows and realized she was older, like, much older than him. Still she felt the need of helping and tried to open the window he was looking through, but it was heavy. After some failed intents, he gave up and looked out once more. He couldn't see her no more. Maybe she had found one or maybe she was no longer there... or maybe he was seeing things. Rich frowned and examined the view until he heard a girl's voice. He was so trapped in his thoughts, he slightly jumped. "Woah..." he turned around, slightly annoyed until he recognized the face. "You... You were flying out there! Hi, I'm Rich Oplev, nice to meet you... your uniform is amazing!" He stood up and looked at her up and down. He had a quidditch player in front of him.  

#23 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 05:29 AM

"Hallo Rich Oplev"  she smiled the young man was excited to see her,  or more like his uniform.  She extended her hand to him.  "Eryka  van der Zwan  Ravenclaw Quidditch Captain."  She looked out the windows, he must have caught her flying by.  The curious girl tried to soften her accent.  "Flying robes and Quidditch gear is really amazing."   The older girl lifted her arm to share the fabric with Rich, to let him feel the cloth. "It is enchanted to stay dry, when it is raining.  Stay cool when it is hot and stay warm when it is freezing.  Do you want to try it on?"  She could use the freezing and warming spell and he would see no difference, or better the water spell.  It was great to meet someone who loved flying as much as she did. "The Keeper wears the most padding he looks like a knight of sorts."

"Have you flown with Professor Thomas, yet?"  Eryka thought of taking her camera to the class and taking pictures of the students flying.  To capture the moment for them, to share with their family and friends.   She had been Professor Thomas's teacher's assistant and loved the class.  It was reason she thought of being a professional Quidditch player.

#24 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

Pediatrics, Magical Maternity, Emergency and General Care Healer, Hufflepuff Alumnus

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 22 September 2014 - 04:39 PM

"Captain?" he repeated as he shook her hand. Maybe she wasn't famous, but still it was a pleasure to meet a Quidditch team Captain. He smiled at her. Rich wondered from where she was since it was obvious she had an accent, and the family was also foreign, but he thought it would be rude to ask. He listened to her and felt shy to touch. He looked instead and examined it. The fabric was surely different from anything he had seen before. When Eryka told him what it did, he was more than amazed. "Me? Try it on?" his eyes brightened but he didn't know what to answer. He laughed at the thought of the Keeper wearing so many things. 

"Professor Thomas? No, I haven't, but I would certainly want to do so. I didn't know first years were allowed to fly... I don't even have a broom yet." Rich sighed and rubbed his neck. "How does it feel like?" He asked, hoping not to overwhelm the girl with so many questions about the sport.

• Official Eryka van der Zwan likes this

#25 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 26 September 2014 - 08:01 PM

[[OOC:: Thank You for your patience.   A wedding, animals getting ready for fall and home now, Vacation is around the corner. =] ]]

The young man was interested in flying, he looked timidly, it was her arm and the fabric felt like a light oil cloth, but the enchantments made it one word, awesome.  "Sure you can try it on."  She took out her wand followed the wand pattern and said the incantation "Hromalaxo Yellow" as she swept her wand over the blue on her Quidditch robes, to turn the blue to Hufflepuff golden yellow.  The older girl started to remove the flying robe it might be a little bit big on him but it was the experience.  She held the robe open, encouraging him to try it on.  "I did not want you to have a reaction to the Ravenclaw Blue."  she smiled. "It is built to fly in, lots of flaps and snaps.  Professor Dunkan has a racing and combat flying suit."

"Oh yeah, who says?  First years can take flying.  Sign up for Flying 101 with Professor Thomas, she is awesome.  While first years cannot own a broom they can and are encouraged to take flying.  Hogwarts has brooms.  Heck if they are short borrow Ol Hickory he is a bit stubborn but he is a good solid broom.    Why put off what you want to do today for tomorrow?" She tilted her head to see if he wanted to learn how to fly as much as she did when she was a tyke with her big brothers.

"How does it feel to fly?"  she looked down at the toe of her boot and then could only think of one word, "Free"  she figured she better add to it, "you can fly in any direction as long as there is space.  The way the wind rushes the air over you when you stand still as the storm blows in.  Flying you rush over the air.  I like to broom surf, board oh well they call it trick riding on my other broom.   She held out the racing broom she built this Summer.  It was built for speed, what a seeker would need." she looked at her hands, "It is hard when it is raining sleet, you can barely see because your goggles are icing up, and the hail stones act like mad bludgers that beat on you.  That was my unlucky examination day.  Everyday is a great day to fly."  Eryka remembered that her  Flying Advanced Class was not cancelled no it was just better conditions to test her skills.

#26 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 04 October 2014 - 12:02 PM

((Don't worry :) now I'm sorry for the wait  -facepalm- ))

An incantantion was said and Rich was in shock, looking how the colors changed and all. What Eryka had said sounded difficult, and he wondered if he would ever do the same. "Wooooow..." he said with a smile on his face. He stared as she held him her flying robes and he looked at her before looking at the item. Racing and combat suit? It was hard to believe all of this that he had only seen on newspapers and heard of. He took a step towards her and put the robes on. He first laughed because they were bigger than him, but lucky Rich, he was tall, at least taller than most kids of his age, but thin, really thin. They felt light and he looked at Eryka as she explained what he had questioned. Free. That word made him grin. He was told many things about brooms and Quidditch. Rich chuckled. "That sounds awesome. And well, I'll sign up for the upcoming term then! I can't wait to feel how it is to fly on a broom... or fly at all." He nodded, looking at his arms and at the cloth of the flying robes. "Quidditch was what I first learned about the wizarding world when I received my letter, so yes. I would like to join the Quidditch team one day." He smiled, trying to look at himself on the windows. 

#27 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 05 October 2014 - 05:03 PM

[[OOC:  Professor Thomas is not taking anymore students this term?  I am sure if you wrote her she would let you.]]

The young man's face was exactly what she loved about flying herself.  The robes draped on his younger frame, one day he would be taller than her, that was for sure.  When Rich said he would sign up for flying next term, she wondered why delay? She looked around the hall and it was empty.  She really should get her other broom but this would have to work.  "Did your mother ever say, Why put off until tomorrow what you could do today?" she inquired.  The older girl turned and nodded toward the hall.  "Unless you have something more ... pressing to do?"   The girl pivoted and took a step and then looked at the young Hufflepuff.  "I would have to write us up for flying my broom in the castle."  She waited to see if caught her drift, she was not going to ask him to take her broom for a ride, this one had to much vroom chic ka boom for a early flyer.  Eryka's teal eyes flashed with excitement, she could remember the first flights with her parents, and sneaking a ride with her brothers.  Those were the best, as they were for fun until she got the hang of it.  Yes it was true, Eryka  van der Zwan had broom envy as a child watching her brothers soar through the air while her relatives made her sit and sew. Ooooo thrilling she thought.  What was thrilling was sharing flying, birds rarely flew alone, they liked to soar through the air with another.

#28 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:26 PM

Rich stared at Eryka and thought for about a second. "Yes, I think she always says that..." he nodded, not really noticing why she had asked. He heard what she said but he didn't catch it right away since he was still enthralled with the robes, but once his nerve cells made the connection. Rich's eyes widened and his gaze returned to the older Ravenclaw.  Had he understood right? He mentally repeated the sentence many times and he blinked another couple of times, still looking at her. "Are you serious? That, that can be done?" He made a funny face, trying to comprehend her words. "Sure I didn't fall and hit my head? I think that was it... did I?" Rich touched his head, searching for some cuts or bruises. One of his biggest dreams could be reached today and he couldn't believe it, or he had understood everything wrong or he was dreaming, or he was... a fish. Everything could be possible now. He still was looking at her, toching his head here and there.

#29 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 11 October 2014 - 05:31 PM

The older girl saw that the young man was perplexed. "You are alright mate."  She looked at the ground to make sure they were not on some magical spot where it moved like the Grand Staircase.  "Rich,  I am asking if you would like to take a ride with me, on my broom?  It is part of my duties to answer any questions students might have.  You asked what does it feel like to fly?  Free.  Now I am curious what you think?"  She backed up and looked at the lose bit, she took her wand out, and tapped the sleeve to make it fit a bit better.  "You are certainly dressed for it. If you do not want to... well maybe you will give me a raincheck?"  The older girl had a plan, something her family did for her, when she was younger.

"Perhaps you want my curriculum vitae for the past seven years?"  She smiled, "Ravenclaw Quidditch Team,  Flyer of the year, Teacher's Assistant in Flying101, 201, 203, Quidditch and Advanced Studies Quidditch. Flying Winged Horses, Advanced Studies Dragon Keeper 'we did some flying there. Broom sports, trick riding, broom surfing, flying tutor and I have a Advanced Studies Student Healer Certificate."  She leaned and took a step down the hall. "Most importantly, Tandem Crashes, Zero."  she smiled and waited to see what the young badger would do.  She had proof that she was not a nutter, she had the golden quill award for excellence in studies. Crazy people did not collect awards, did they?   

#30 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 18 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

Rich didn't think it twice once Eryka asked if he wanted to take a ride with her. He was really shocked and grateful and perplexed and couldn't believe what was happening. He looked down at his sleeves and a broad smile appeared on his face. He stared at her while she talked, some things he didn't understand like, flying winged horses? Dragon Keeper? Well, he did understand it but was confused. So this girl also knew those creatures? He couldn't hide his face expression anymore. "Did you really ask that? Of course I want to! Oh heavens and God, my parents are going to go crazy when I tell them about this! Lisbeth is going to go nuts! I'm ready, more than ready, extremely ready! Hey, but how about you? You're going to fly without your robes? It wouldn't be aproppiate if I stole them from you and you start having accidents now..." Rich was excited, but he was thought better than that. First, came his modals, then fun. 

#31 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 19 October 2014 - 01:46 AM

Rich's face said it all, she could see from the way he rapidly thought and reacted he was going to love flying.  She listened and smiled. I'll be fine without my flying robes, the days had started to cool but she would be fine with a jumper and vest.  They started down the hall that lead to the stairs.  "There are all kinds of spells and potions but nothing is magical as flying.  It defies the logic most people grow up with."  The older girl grinned and winked.  "No one remembers their first words or steps.  Some witches and wizards cannot remember the first time they flew. There are the lucky ones, like yourself, RichI can remember flying with my family."  they walked to the case.  The older girl was tempted to take him to the gardens, let him hover on the roof with her then take off.  She remembered how well that went for her brother Brett.  It was better to start on the ground floor.

"Rich, I will need you to keep one hand on the broomstick, when we are flying." The older girl looked into his eyes then continued down the stairs.  "There are two ways to ride tandem, me up front or you.  Would you mind sitting behind me so we move away from the trees?  Then we can switch and you can ride up front and give it a whirl?"   The most thrilling days in her life were with her parents, follow me and now you lead. Her father taught her how to ride a horse. Her mother took her for a ride on her winged horse.  Her mother's best friends from school shared a common bond, riding, herbs and potions.

#32 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 09:35 PM

Rich followed Eryka without asking. He felt part of the Quidditch team already and he felt good. He heard her and then paid special attention. One... "One hand? And the other?" He asked, the last thing he wanted was to become his dream a nightmare for both. Her question left him thinking. He wasn't sure about the being in front thing, but he nodded. "Yeap, no problem with that, really, I'll do fine in the back." He grinned, feeling his heart beating faster. If he was this nervous and excited at his first time flying, how would he be the day he applied for the team? He cracked his fingers and kept walking behind her. Where were they going? He had no idea, his mind was only centered on the broom and at Eryka's voice, for seconds, not that he wanted to be rude, but the excitement was taking over him. 

#33 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 04:17 AM

Eryka heard Rich ask about his other hand, she turned to look at him as the staircase move.  The young Hufflepuff's two legs would keep him seated, his one hand was for him to get a feel of the broomstick.  "Both hands are great when you are flying.  I thought you might want a free hand?  To point, or tap me on the shoulder to go faster, or stop all together."  She remembered when her little brother had to sneeze when he flew, and the mess it caused because he did not have a free hand. 

"Rich a broom takes no spell to fly.  Just you, and the magical ability you were born with.  A broom will not react with a non magical person.  This broom has an enchantment to repulse non magical people, they won't want to look at it or be near it."  She had to stop herself from beaming, there was a stack of spells on the broom, she made it this  Summer in Professor Harrington's class.  It had completed the education she started with Professor Dunkan.  While some girls were learning how to twerk, she worked hard rebuilding and tweaking brooms for the professors.  Some times she felt silly standing there watching, but it was part of the learning process.

"Flying a broom can go in any direction on it's slim profile.  That is why they start students on brooms that go in one direction and are hard to turn, like a tight steering, theirs move slower."  It was a safety feature she loved about flying and looked for a broom that hand more maneuverability like an old Cleansweep or Comet.  "The direction is by the way you pull or push the broomstick or stand in the stirrups, applying pressure to one side like water skiing will move you that way."  She stepped off the stairs and walked out into the Clock Tower Courtyard, a easy to spot launch base. 

#34 OFFLINE   Healer Richard Oplev

Healer Richard Oplev

• St. Mungo's Healer
  • 749 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 01:57 AM

((Again, I'm really sorry, and you almost killed me with the twerking part))

Movement again. These staicases were going to make Rich puke someday, but not today, he was way too excited and focused on Eryka's instructions. "Oh! okay, okay, okay, that makes sense." Darn, if he knew this was going to happen, he would have brought a notebook or something. He wanted to remember everything he was being told. Now he had learned something knew about brooms and it was really cool to be honest. He nodded at everything she said. She was pretty kind and everything anf he was just happy to had met her. Once they were outside, Rich got goosebumps. He was closer to purchase his dream, but still he wondered how he looked with Quidditch robes.

((RP moved so end of this part.))

#35 OFFLINE   Official Eryka van der Zwan

• Ministry Official
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 16 November 2014 - 02:14 AM

[[OOC:  No worries Rich.   HO is play time.   I spent a day trying to figure why I could not get online.  Then I got on only to be locked out now a record eight times.  Now to tag up five days muy pronto.  xD ]]

Rich was still with her.  If anything she had learned at Hogwarts was everyone learned at their own pace and own way.  Professor Harrington threw huge curve balls and hanging curve balls when it came to education.  She just smiled.  If he processed things by doing them he would see what she meant. As she looked at him she smiled, he was a cutie and one day would break hearts.  He might even end the Weasley Dynasty of cutest Ginger.  That would come as a huge blow to the Gryffindors.  He looked ready. 

• Healer Richard Oplev likes this

#36 OFFLINE   Savannah Wood

Savannah Wood

Hogwarts Canon

• Gryffindor 6th Year
  • 56 posts
  • LocationGryffindor Tower, Quidditch Pitch, Hogwarts
  • Wand Type:12in. Bloodwood with Hippogriff Feather

Posted 29 November 2014 - 03:50 PM

New RP - Professor Lilith Wood

Like now a days with the term coming to an end, Savannah was bored out of her mind. Classes were not what they seemed to she took the term off. Would have been a bad choice to make but hey, it would allow her to spend more time with flying around the grounds. The second problem with that the weather was getting colder and Savannah hated the winter...flat out hated it and so she was confined to the walls of Hogwarts. She did use the secret passage way to go to Hogsmeade for a weekend since she was of age so that gave her something to do.

Since Savannah's sister in law Lilith was a professor at Hogwarts, she figured it would be good to see her. Savannah wasn't a student in Lilith's class since Savannah thought it would be bad on her part for taking a class that the professor was a family member, she wouldn't want to be passed off as one of those girls who go through a class with a passing grade for nothing. But then again, if she absolutely had to take a class, she would. Wandering about the corridor near Ravenclaw Tower, she looked out the windows as she passed by and the snowflakes fell, covering the grounds in a blanket of white snow. She did make a smile because it was beautiful, but the cold bothered her.

#37 OFFLINE   Prof. Lilith Wood

Prof. Lilith Wood
  • Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1,106 posts
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 07 December 2014 - 04:07 PM

Lilith was starting to get very pregnant, it was something that wasn't easy to hide. Of course she didn't want to hide it for the most part but she was keeping quiet this time. Last time she was pregnant it had been horrible when she had lost the baby. First there had been all those questions from everyone, that had been easy to deal with. What had come next had been the difficult part. The looks of pity she got from her coworkers and students, the flowers and all the "I'm sorry" from everyone. It had really just driven her mad and had been a big reason for her long sabbatical from teaching. By the time she got back students who remembered had graduated and most of her old coworkers were gone.

Of course pregnant or not professors were still required to do rounds about the castle and make sure students weren't misbehaving or hangout where they shouldn't be. That is what lead to an almost waddling Lilith up in the Towers, and most certainly out of breath by the time she got to the corridor. She knew Ollie would be upset if she knew she had kept to her old rounds and hadn't traded for an easier one being pregnant now. She had already consented to him stop teaching Potions next term now that she had to go back and forth from the Astronomy Tower to the Dungeons. She would be more heavily pregnant and getting back and forth for classes would be very difficult. Ahead of her she saw a familiar head and smiled, her wonderful sister-in-law was back from a term off. 

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes? Heartbreaking Savvy Wood is back in the building!" 

#38 OFFLINE   Savannah Wood

Savannah Wood

Hogwarts Canon

• Gryffindor 6th Year
  • 56 posts

Posted 16 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

Walking along the windows, Savannah's fingers traced the window trim behind her. So much had happened in such little time as she started to have feelings for a Gryffindor but then shot down not even a week later when he heard about him kissing another Gryffindor. Savannah didn't take that quite too well. She was extremely hurt by it and locked herself away in the girls common room of Gryffindor Tower. He kept sending her gift after gift but all she did was return them through owls because every thought reminded her of that moment.

Brought out of her thought bubble, a woman appeared before her. A pregnant woman but not just any pregnant woman, it was Lilith, Savannah's sister-in-law. How weird was that? For real but she loved spending time with Lilith. She was a great friend to have around and really, Savannah felt as though she was a true sister than a sister-in-law. Savannah smiled and said "Heartbreaking? I'm not heartbreaking!" she laughed and yes, she was heartbroken but kept it hidden. That was something wonderful about Savannah. She was able to hide anything and everything without any sort of emotion to give her away. Approaching Lilith, Savannah asked "Is it alright for a student to give a hug to their professor? Or is that out of the question and forbidden even if they are now relatives?"

#39 OFFLINE   Prof. Lilith Wood

Prof. Lilith Wood
  • Hogwarts Professors Emeriti
  • 1,106 posts
  • Relationship Status:Married

Posted 19 December 2014 - 08:13 PM

Lilith was surprised that Savvy was out about the castle by herself, she usually had a friend or some guy trotting after her like a lovesick puppy. Of course maybe she wanted to be alone, and Lilith could understand that. She let her hands drop to her stomach where the baby felt like it was somersaulting around, of course it always got a bit feisty when she was walking around. She got a foot in the rib and tried to prod the baby down so it didn't kick her ribs anymore. Of course then it would settle on her poor bladder and she'd have to run off to the loo. Lord knows she spent enough time there lately, being pregnant made you develop an intimate relationship with the loo. She was just grateful that the worst of the morning sickness had passed by this point, she hated clutching the toilet and having her husband rush in to hold her hair back. After that she'd usually lay on the cool tile until she felt better, then would call Oliver back to help her up. 

"You're not huh?" Lilith was quite confused, she knew her sister was quite the catch and a bit sought after by the boys considering who her father and brother were. Lilith pondered the statement for awhile and frowned. "Boy troubles then sis?" She asked, it hadn't been long ago that she had been in Savvy's shoes. Of course Ollie was the love of her life, but it had been far from a smooth road to get to where they were now. There had been tears and heartbreak, especially the first few years after graduate when Oliver was off being a big star and stories constantly in the prophet about him. Savvy approached her and asked about a hug and Lilith chuckled. "You're allowed to hug me." She grinned at her sister. "Of course unless it isn't cool to hug your grumpy, old professor." She winked at Savvy.

#40 OFFLINE   Savannah Wood

Savannah Wood

Hogwarts Canon

• Gryffindor 6th Year
  • 56 posts

Posted 23 December 2014 - 02:07 PM

"Yeah, unfortunately..." Savannah answered as Lilith had asked if it was boy trouble. Savannah took her eyes to the boys quite quickly especially those within Gryffindor. She liked the pride and strength that they had displayed through their house traits but if they were going to be full of themselves, then she was going to kick their arse so hard that...well, we won't go down that road but you know what I mean! "Why do they have to toy with innocent girl's hearts? Sure, I'm not that innocent because I can have a pretty sharp tongue but why?" Finally! There was a girl in the family to talk to this about. Lilith would probably be the best after all since she had gone through so many roller coaster rides with Oliver and of course, she was going to be more straight up than those Know it all about relationship Gryffindor girls. Although, there was Professor Harrington she could speak to, but then again, he's always a busy bee and she would hate to disturb him.[/font]

"Hey, you are the cool professor so I think it's acceptable!" Savannah laughed as Lilith made the comment about hugging old and grumpy professors. Even if Lilith was a grumpy professor, you couldn't blame her. She was working close to having a child for Pete's sake! You have to cut her some slack. Savannah gave Lilith a hug and she could feel the baby between them moving a bit here and there. Feeling the baby against her own stomach, Savannah asked "Is that going to be inside of me one day? I'm sure until I'm married and after Oliver does the whole you better take care of her or else speech, I may...does it feel weird? Having a child inside you?"

Edited by Savannah Wood, 23 December 2014 - 02:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users