Toggle %s Hello Guest

Greetings & Salutations New Member!

On behalf of the entire Hogwarts Online Community, I would like to warmly welcome you to our forum. To become a member, click here. Follow the instructions there in the Admissions Office to complete the registration process. Do not use the green "Create Account" button.

If you have any questions throughout the registration process, please feel free to contact me via email at cclemenceau@hswcw.com.

Magically,
Posted Image
Founder of Hogwarts Online
Welcome Guest Messages 6.0.0 © 2021 VirteQ

Photo

New Bank

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
30 replies to this topic

#21 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 09:45 PM

Yes. Please Please be patient. Those that are working on the banks are extremely busy people with real lives their own. They are already stressed out enough, so please don't rush them. Trust me. They know about the problem, and they are working on it whenever they can. It is a big job and it will take a while.

#22 OFFLINE   Heather Previtera

Heather Previtera

Werewolf

• Adult
  • 774 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 11:32 PM

Ok. It's just that the status changed to 'updated' and I got all excited... I'll wait an appropriate amount of time before asking that particular question again wink.gif
And thanks for answering my questions smile.gif

#23 OFFLINE   Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Founder of HO - Governor for Life

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

most of the main questions were answered in the very first post of the gringotts vault transfers posted over a month ago. Also if you do not own a house you are not allowed to own a house elf. We check that. Next, professors will be paid as the terms progess. I dont like waiting till the very end of term to do it.... NEXT we did up the post galleon earnings to five, then we docked the areas like rp central and in classes so you DONT earn galleons for EVERY POST you make. that way kids arent just posting silly things like your name 50 times just to earn galleons...

#24 OFFLINE   Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Prof. Chauncey Clemenceau

Founder of HO - Governor for Life

• Governor
  • Others: Head Professor
  • 2,100 posts

Posted 11 July 2011 - 12:41 PM

oh, and the interest... once you collect it, it WILL NOT reset till a pre determined amount of days... normally only once a week.

#25 OFFLINE   Angel Carriedo

Angel Carriedo

Loki Alumna,

• Adult
  • 3,708 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:39 PM

About the Interest button though, I've been collecting, but it seems not to be working. Strange. Is there something wrong with it?

#26 OFFLINE   Prof. Caroline Moncrief-Vesey

Prof. Caroline Moncrief-Vesey
  • Portrait
  • 4,124 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 10:44 PM

It will appear in your bank account and your can only collect it once a week so if you already clicked it once that week you will see no changes

Also just got some shop items from people so getting some old stuff back on the board.

#27 OFFLINE   Heather Previtera

Heather Previtera

Werewolf

• Adult
  • 774 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 04:40 PM

Does the 'donate' button not work if you're transferring money between two accounts on the same IP address? Because I tried giving some to my sister, but it isn't working... (I'll keep trying, but I'm a bit afraid that it's like the 'print' button. Press it too many times and all my money will be over on her account)

Edit: Nevermind happy.gif You have to have the money in your pocket before you can do the donate thing.

Edited by Heather Previtera, 24 July 2011 - 04:42 PM.

#28 OFFLINE  

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:13 PM

(+ Lotto Winnings?)
How do get tickets for the Lotto

#29 OFFLINE   Prof. Katerina Petrov

Prof. Katerina Petrov
  • Banned
  • 4,306 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 05:41 PM

The Lottery has to eb put up to buy tickets for it and if/when they put up another one you go to the Lottery link and form there it will have the links for buy tickets. You then select your numbers or have it generate a random one for you and once the Lottery is over and the final numbers chosen then it awards the money to you.

#30 OFFLINE  

• Guests
  • 0 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 06:42 PM

Thanks Prof.

#31 OFFLINE   Nicholas Volynski

Nicholas Volynski
  • Adult
  • 872 posts

Posted 27 September 2011 - 07:36 AM

This question has been answered. Now being moved to the archives where it can be referenced at a later date. All new issues should be posted in a new topic.